[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I'm writing a paper for school about whether Kurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: In_Utero_tour_Kurt_Cobain_.jpg (821 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
In_Utero_tour_Kurt_Cobain_.jpg
821 KB, 1024x1024
Hey /x/, I'm writing a paper for school about whether Kurt Cobain killed himself or if it was a murder cover up. I already have some good information, but I wanted to see if you have anything additional. So I came to the biggest conspiracy people I can think of. Have anything?
>>
/mu/ would probably help you more.

Courtney or Dave did it though.
>People say Dave cuz you supposedly have to sacrifice someone you care about to be In the successful illumanati music industry
>Biggie and Pac were sacrifices too supposedly
>>
Courtney supposedly hired a private investigator, and at the end of his research he told her she was the killer.

I can't remember the source.
>>
>>17377723
Fuck off. This is the paranormal board. Take conspiracy stiff elsewhere.
>>
>>17377830
Fuck it *stuff* not stiff. Fuck off, anyway.
>>
File: homework_lady.jpg (66 KB, 515x720) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady.jpg
66 KB, 515x720
>I'm writing a paper for school

Do your own homework
>>
File: Soaked_in_Bleach_poster.jpg (16 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Soaked_in_Bleach_poster.jpg
16 KB, 214x317
>>
Courtney is in Jeffery epsteins little black book, Kurt was MKultra tier fucked with. Jews everywhere, the producers, the shows...

Tl;dr
Jews diddled his wife and we're moving onto his daughter. Did he kill themselves in helplessness? Or did he try to stop it and be murdered?

I think the pussy offed himself.

Protect the children!

Empaths and Telepaths Against Governments
>>
>>17378001
>Empaths and Telepaths Against Governments

where do I sign up?
>>
>le edgy 90s kid
>>
>>17377833
>that face when high school kids are using 4chan
>>
>>17378134
College freshmen, but close enough
>>
>>17378001
>Kurt was MKultra tier fucked with. Jews everywhere
omg grow up
>>
>>17378001
>empaths and telepaths against governments (ETAG?)

Lol your dancing to a flute and you don't know who plays it. Would you like to know?
>>
>>17377723
>>17377826
>I can't remember the source.
2 second google search provides answers.
jesus, why are people so fucking lazy/ignorant/dumb-as-fuck
>>
>>17377723

Kurt quit heroin weeks before his death. People said he was the happiest person anticipating the upcoming album. whatever happened it wasn't suicide
>>
>>17378034
infinty chan /x/res/22556.html

>>17378396
ETAG vs GATE
GATE is
Governments Against Telepaths and Empaths
>>
GATE

gifted and talented education

Ties to /x phenomena and kids being tested for abilities
>>
>>17378471
Inb4 a mod sees this and you get b&
>>
>>17377723

most likely it's a staged suicide, where the actor playing kurt cobain changes his identity
>>
>>17378699
ya, he couldn't handle the fame so he faked his death and ducked out to another dimension
>>
>>17377785
The idea of Dave doing it is interesting, first time I hear it, but makes sense if you consider the sacrifice thing and how fucked the music industry is.
>>
>>17377723
His contract with Satan ran out. His fee was due. That's just the price some people have to pay for success.
>>
>>17378469
Bipolar people tend to be really happy before they swing down to an alltime low and kill themself. All your doing is confirming that he probably was fucked in the head and thats why he killed himself.
>>
>>17377785
Who did Kurt sacrifice?
>>
>>17377723
Just read about what Courtney Love did to her exes and it will make sense from there.
>>
Soaked in bleach
>>
>>17377826
He made a "documentary"
>>
>>17379366
I don't believe you ever met a bipolar individual so I don't think you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>17377723
It was covered up because he was about to write a song about the truth of the illuminati and Dulce base aliens420
>>
>>17378001
I checked, Courtney actually is in the book, and kurts manager was a Jew
>>
>>17378134
>tfw this guy says "that face when" and talks about 4chan going to shit
>>
>>17380620
>>17380622
have you actually watched it? i have and it's pretty interesting. won't take it at face value but i wouldn't be surprised if he was on to something.

no one can deny the fact that he was in ongoing contact with courtney even before they found the body and that he truly came to believe she was responsible.

the biggest problem in all of this for me is that there are way too many conflicting stories about kurt's state of mind at the time of his death.
>>
File: ripelduce.jpg (37 KB, 525x445) Image search: [Google]
ripelduce.jpg
37 KB, 525x445
>>17377723
Two words: El Duce
>>
>>17381922
>i wouldn't be surprised if he was on to something.
he found out heroin does not make you happy
that's why he was killed
>>
>>17382225
>lead singer of The Mentors, seattle born metal/punk shock group
>claims that Courtney offered him 50,000$ to kill Kurt and make it look like a suicide
>after he makes this claim on a documentary he is found dead on the railroad tracks, having been hit by a train
>>
>>17377723
>not your personal army
Do your homework your fucking self, faggot. And return when you're 18.

Saged and reported.
>>
I know this is a useless post, but I always felt that something was very off about his death. Just saying.
>>
>>17382225
>ENEMY SPOTTED
>>
>>17382237
i was obviously talking about the private investigator that made the doc but you can go on shitposting all you want. this is not something i care that much about.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.