[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes or No...Does Lucifer control the Pop music Industry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: 1455856765054.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1455856765054.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
Yes or No...Does Lucifer control the Pop music Industry
>>
>>17377594
Satan controls the entire Earth. Why when tempting Jesus would he be able to offer all the kingdoms of the world to him?
>>
>>17377594
Lucifer is but the archetype of the scared and lonely child within us all. He is our fundamental misunderstandings and our grudges. Our anger whe n we don't get our way. The grasping I, the Me that blinds. He is the imagination and the attachment to the forms it creates. He is truth and lies. The good in the knowledge he grants is not the thing given, nor its antithesis, but the sum total of all distilled. Embrace him with compassion for he is the only friend we truly have, but trust not him nor your own discernment for it is his as well. Sift the truth from the lies and trust not that either, though it is more true than that which is without Antipodes.

Though >>17377603 merely parrots, he is right in a way. He controls us all.
>>
I couldn't care less about Lucifer, or YHVH... But I would fuck Katy Perry like there's no tomorrow
>>
Satan aids in it, like when stars give up their souls for fame.

But the pop industry is mostly run by a bunch of jews and guys who make their clients fuck them, and above them are high rankinf govt officials.
>>
>>17377666
> merely parrots

Who am I parroting? While that isn't an original observation by any means, I came to the conclusion on my own after reading that part of the bible years ago.

Also satan is supposedly King of the Air. Which envelopes the entire Earth and coincidentally which music and media is transmitted through.
>>
>>17377594
Almost. It's the jews.
>>
>>17377685
But, surely you must mean the reptilians.
>>
>>17377594
if by lucifer you mean the jews, then yes
>>
>>17377682
Hmmm. Wasn't Verizon's slogan "Rule the Air" last year?
>>
>>17377698

The way they are currently out-performing other cellular companies, they pretty much will in a few years time
>>
>>17377603
You are right

>>17377666
You are wrong
>>
>>17377594
This whole planet is lucifers

to bad he hasent arrived yet
>>
>>17377666
>He is the imagination and the attachment to the forms it creates

Eloquently put, but is he a 'he' or a dark side of the nature of man?
>>
>>17377603
Are you a Jehovah's Witness?
>>
File: 1449279589717.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1449279589717.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
>>17377594
Yes, if by "Lucifer" you mean "Schlomo Goldstein Shekelgrubber"
>>
File: 1334288782053.gif (12 KB, 158x156) Image search: [Google]
1334288782053.gif
12 KB, 158x156
No, money rules them.
Greed rules them.
Greed is a venus trait I suppose, but that doesn't men that those guys are bringing light anymore than a dog pooping on grass is bringing light.

I am lucifer, I bring to you the light.
I am Lucifer, the morning star, herald of the sun. I have nothing to do with movies or "Music".

Go outside, and eat something you didn't buy.
Then you'll see the actual light. Not the gossamer reflection of pedophilic power fantasy.
>>
>>17377594
No.
>>
>>17377594
He used to be a worship leader, so he has a lot to do with degenerate music.
>>
>>17377706
10/10 arguments
>>
Katy Perry is my waifu.
>>
>>17377594
He controls...well he used to control everything
>>
>>17377682
King of the air is a reference to what humans refer to as "pack mentality"
>>
>>17377707
He has always been here. Its just that in the last century he has been confined to the earth
>>
>>17377891
You do realize satan wouldn't stroke his dick on 4chan right?

Mind you he, or perhaps his vessel has been here a few times but he usually remains pretty quiet. Usually just here to observe
>>
>>17377594
its the jews faggot
>>
>>17377666
Hi Satan
>>
I mean if I was Satan I'd stroke my dick on 4chan, you usually find the best shit here
>>
>>17378083
He has more self respect to message faggots on here and say herp derp im satan and like anal vibrators
>>
File: go2TV.jpg (70 KB, 1099x420) Image search: [Google]
go2TV.jpg
70 KB, 1099x420
>>
>>17377594
No- person with semi-luciferian beliefs. Hail Azazel gods are deistic
>>
>>17377594
Much worse - money controls it.
>>
There is no such thing as control, over influence.
There is no Devil in the Cosmic Evil sense, but there are levels of Destruction [The Process: Create, Maintain, Destroy, Renew].

The Pop Industry was widely influence by Eastern concepts as well as Classical mystery growth concepts, because artists have often sought out the "Strange and Wonderful"...
Partially because artists are story tellers, and partly because it attracts the attention of consumers.

Is the Biblical Devil controlling Hollywood?
No.
Are Creative Chaos, Old Mysteries and Symbolism influencing Hollywood?
Yes. The influence our lives, but is there is anything "evil" is present, it's to been as something to challenge and surmount; not cave into religious fervor and cave-dwelling.

"If you see a God in the middle of the road, kill the God"
- Buddha

[Meaning a true god could not die and therefore would not care at the attempt, and a false god deserves parish, and if fact baits for it]
>>
>>17378088

Self respect? You don't know me!

...what SHOULD I do with my time... oh wise one?

...and don't say conquer anything... I swear I already have!
>>
>>17378172
Fuck a watermelon
>>
>>17378165
>"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him"
Nice bait though.
>>
>>17377685
>>17377692
>>17377748
Here's an interesting bible verse from the book of Revelation

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

You see, the "Jews" who have broken the covenant with God (meaning they aren't Jews anymore) by not accepting Christ are of Satan, they're merely puppets
>>
>>17377594
No
pop music is just shitty repetitive vague crap that gets rereleased every few years and tweens eat it up because theyre young and its eye candy. They just pray on young stupid hormonal children for profit because its easy.
you really think /x/ is the only people to now about illuminati and their symbols? They use that too because its 'taboo" that everyone knows about son they make logos of it
>>
>>17377594
Like everything in the bible, lucifer is a symbol rather that an entity.

It's the ego-driven individual who seeks power. He is sasuke and he is vegeta; famous depictions of that pattern.

So in a way yes, since pop industry is not about art, it's business. Thay want more money = more power and along with that they cause many other wrongs. The greater of them is insulting art itself, also giving people wrong impressions about what art really is. That's the ego-hoarder mentality.
>>
>>17378199
Niceeee
>>
>>17378231
only good answer ITT
>>
>>17378291
I dont understand how his is only a symbol. Yes he symbolises many things.. mainly being the devil. I do believe he is a very real entity. No where in the bible does it state that he is not real, much like Jesus's parables. Many people believe that they are mere fables. They are not. I belive that they are symbolic accounts of things that actually happened. My only evidence for these statements are that I believe the Word of God to be absolute.
>>
>>17378324
Amen

There are a few things that are symbolically true instead of literal, but most of the bible is literally true and Lucifer/Satan is one of those
>>
>>17378324
>>17378340

Well he is, make a thread when you find him and don't forger to take pictures too X) I don't say that he is not real though, he is very real, hell is also real. They are real in and through us, that's why they are symbols, universal patterns even. Bible and "word of god" are earlier human efforts of explaining the world.

We say the exact same thing, only difference is i don't think that there's an evil horned goatman creature that's out to get me
>>
>>17378199
No the "jews" it speaks of are those that claim to represent God but worship satan
>>
>>17378291
No Satan is indeed an entity. He is the one who gives power to the sort of people you speak of.
>>
>>17378361
where does that entity reside then? don't say hell, he must have a habitat, a house or a mansion even.

Give me more than "the bible says it"
>>
>>17378350
K bro.
Whatever you say
>>
>>17378366
Bro. You know they can't give you anymore than "the bible says it." That's all they've got.
>>
>>17378366
Earth bro

Job 1:7 KJV
And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord , and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

He chills around here and he kinda owns the place for now.
>>
>>17378366
He doesn't dwell in our physical realm.
>>
>>17378357
This Jesus speaking to the Jewish pharisees

John 8:31-45
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

There are many bible verses that show that the true "Jews" or children of Israel are those that except Christ, whether Jew or Gentile
>>
>>17378386
>>17378383

read what i've said here >>17378350
remove all the symbolism and drama from the bible and it describes fairly simple things that are objects of the human mind ever since day one of consciousness.

I say satan is a pattern of behaviour, an evolutionary obstacle, a way of thinking; just not an entity that shares a body like us.
>>
>>17378350
>We say the exact same thing, only difference is i don't think that there's an evil horned goatman creature that's out to get me

There isn't

Satan is an angel of light

2 Corintians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Satan is literally real, but that doesn't mean he isn't symbolically real too
>>
>>17378395
Your putting the cart before the horse. It is "objects of the human mind" but -why- is it objects of the human mind

God and satan have been pulling on our brains since day one
>>
>>17378393
...yeah thats what i was saying
>>
>>17378406
>>17378403
Fair, but why is he an angel of light though? If he's an angel of light how is he different than the rest of the God's angels?
>>
>>17378403
The scripture you used means he makes himself appear as everything he is not. His people and organizations make themselves appear blameless.

Like the kingpin, a mob boss that acts a philanthropists in the public eye
>>
>>17378409
Ohh...okay sorry

It just gets confusing because there's many different ways of defining the word "Jew"

The people who call themselves Jews but don't accept Christ aren't actually Jews. So the modern religion of Judaism is of the devil, that's all I'm trying to say
>>
>>17378421
You have the right idea but draw the wrong conclusions. Catholics are the jews that are actually the synagogue of satan.
>>
>>17378410
Because him and 1/3 of the angels were cast out of heaven. He and his homies are still technically "angels" but are now fallen and damned angels. This is why people are so easily mislead by him and fall into sin

>>17378416
I agree with this too. Bible verses usually have multiple layers of meaning, even when literally true
>>
No...but he does control a big part of it
>>
>>17378410
He -was- an angel of especially high rank but even angels require some form of sustinance from God. When he rebelled he stopped being an angel and became something else which left him twisted and evil
>>
>>17378435
But Catholics don't "say they are Jews"

Check out the verse again

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Only "Jews" call themselves Jews and go to synagogues. I think it's pretty clear who it's talking about

I do believe the Catholic church (not necessarily all its members) is Luciferian too though. Any false religion that pulls people away from Christ's salvation through faith is of the devil
>>
As an interesting sidenote, i was working in this semi-high class hotel and there we hosted events for a Mason branch organisation. It consisted of rich people, all old. We would service them many times. They had a symbol and as a joke i told to one of my coworkers something along the lines of "What do they need the symbol for, are they the illuminati" and she tells me dead serious that they are masons i was like tha fuuuuck. Anyway my point is they were all old, sad and as uninteresting as everyone else. It was apparent they had money and always talked about big scale business stuff, but again; don't build and huge picture about the folks that "pull the strings" of the world behind the scenes. They are probably old boring men that inherited money through generations on inflated business models, nothing to write home about.
>>
>>17378410
2 Corinthians 11:13-14 KJV
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. [14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

All your questions can be answered within the KJV my friend. Go read it and live it
>>
>>17378458
They call figuratively call themselves jews. Just as the nation of isreal was Gods representation on earth before Jesus Catholics claim that they are "jews" in the sense of being Gods representation on earth.
>>
>>17378465
sensible as fuck post. I am a tailor, and regularly get masons of all levels come into my shop for suits. they are literally just old men, with a bit of cash, and a decent job that makes them a good contact to have.
>>
>>17378476
Lol well you would have to understand what the hell its saying. I prefer more modern translations as its easier to read.
>>
>>17378458
>I do believe the Catholic church (not necessarily all its members) is Luciferian too though. Any false religion that pulls people away from Christ's salvation through faith is of the devil
I can never wrap my head around this claim that protestants keep making.
Care to explain?
>>
>>17378486
So why can't it be true for both groups?

It applies to anybody who calls themselves Jews that don't accept Christ
>>
>>17378501
Not the original person, but why just 'protestants'?
Can anyone point me to the quote where God or Jesus legitimized the concept of a man elected by other men should be considered the voice of God? Or indeed that that man should live in a palace-state, draped in finery?
Catholiscism was born of the decedance of the Roman Empire, not the will of God.
>>
>>17378501
I know how crazy it sounds to most people, but Catholicism obviously isn't blatantly Satanic just like Islam isn't.

Catholocism (at least in my understanding) doesn't stress that believing in Christ's sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins is enough to be saved. They say you must also be a good person. This takes away from the power of Christ's sacrifice and makes them doubt it, or never fully accept it. Faith is all you need to be saved. Implying we can save ourselves through being good is false.

Romans 3:23-25

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
>>
>>17378502
It could potentially apply to zionists. Present day Geographical isreal is a read hearing to distract people from who "the isrealites" of revelation really are.
>>
>>17378512
Catholicism is overtly satanic. They have knowingly worked against his purposes and used Gods name for their own selfish ends.
>>
>>17378524
Yep, them too

Only about 2% of Israelites claim to believe in Christ
>>
>>17378536
Basically what I meant was they don't literally say:

"Look everyone we're worshipping Satan!!"

The goal of misleading people wouldn't work if they did that.

Behind the scenes they are overtly Satanic though. Definitely
>>
no it's far worse, it's (actually) jews.
>>
>>17378547
You dont get it. As it was with cain and able so it is today. Those that have Gods favor are hated by those that do not. If a group is widely known for being hated it is because God thinks highly of them

If you say "i dont like this person because they think they are better than me" it is not they that think they are better than you, it is God that says they are better than you.

Are not the Jews widely hated? Its because God has favor with them. Many of them will come to believe in the second coming and to believe in the second is to believe in the first, fore they are in agreement in all things
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>17377666
>666
>>
>>17378576
I do get it actually.

You don't get it. Fundamental Christians are probably the most hated people there are.

I could show you many bible verses that show who are really favored by God, but I don't think they would get through to you because you like many others have had it pounded into your heads that the "Jews" are God's chosen people. The "Jews" of Israel broke the covenant with God. The kingdom of Israel and the new city of Jerusalem that will appear on earth belongs to believers in Christ.

Would you like me to show you these verses or will you just believe what you want to believe no matter what I say?
>>
>>17378576
"Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." Galatians 3:7

"For they are not all Israel which are of Israel; neither because they are the seed of Abraham are they all children… but the children of promise are counted for the seed." Romans 9:6-8

"And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise" Galatians 3:29

"For he is not a Jew which is one outwardly, nor is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter' whose praise is not from men but from God." Romans 2:28,29

"For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." Philippians 3:3

"God forbid that I should glory save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." Galatians 6:14-16

"Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world; but now in Christ Jesus, ye who were sometimes [once] far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ… Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God." Ephesians 2:11-13

There's more but you get the point
>>
Katy perry lucifer worshiper or pawn???
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 182x176) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 182x176
>>17378966
>>
>>17377594
Yes or No...Does *Jews* control the Pop music Industry

FIFY
>>
Am i evil if i want to cum in katys mouth????
>>
Fucking bump
>>
NEWS FLASH: the pip music industry isn't real

Wake up sheeple
>>
>>17378609
If you think fundamental Christians are more hated than jews or Islamics you need to turn off your conservative talk radio show.
>>
>>17379276
Meaning????
>>
>>17379284
If you think Jews are hated in the modern age when the US gives billions of dollars to Israel and can fire missiles at Palestinians and get off scot free then you need to get with the times

These mainstream watered down churches that don't preach the full word of God aren't hated because they cater to the masses and don't want to ruffle feathers. People who preach the full true word of God are hated because it doesn't fit in the modern world and modern life

Don't pretend people who speak out against sin such as the prevelancy of homosexuality and general perversion aren't hated

For example, if I was to say that if you don't accept Jesus Christ you'll go to hell, your or at least many other people's first feeling is a flash of hatred. I know because I used to be like that too
>>
Moar Evil Katy Perry pics?
>>
>>17377744
its in the KJV bible dummy
>>
>>17377594
no you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17378458
amen brother anon amen
>>
>>17377594
No. Some sort of demon spirit or trickster maybe, but mostly it's money hungry people, just like any other form of media out there.
>>
>>17378194
Not bait.
It's the original quote.
The idea of "If you see the buddha in the road, kill him" is actually a modern version.
Killing a buddha wouldn't make sense because buddhas are not gods, so killing them wouldn't mean anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
In essence yes, Lucifer controls the music industry.
>>
>>17378512
I get what you're saying. And I agree. But Catholicism is definitely satanic in roots and its basically a pagan religion. Its a corrupt version of the true bible believing church
>>
Just ask Led Zepplin...the answer is absolutely
>>
Perry is getting a bit chubby
>>
>>17377666
>an idiot trying to look smart
>666
Fitting
>>
>>17378366
He's obviously in the spiritual realm. He's not in hell yet, no one is. He is still near God accusing us humans and trying to get as many souls to hell with him as possible
>>
File: 1441339917828.png (353 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1441339917828.png
353 KB, 500x453
>>17377594
Look at how much makeup is caked on that dumb cunt's face. Just fucking look.
It's disgusting desu.
>>
>>17377594
1. Lucifer/Satan doesn't exist. Neither does God.
2. Pop music is the same dumb bullshit it has always been.
3. Use of occult symbols, lyrics, etc. is mysterious, edgy, and sells more records.
>>
>>17377594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKemtcBN40
>>
>>17380790
It's pretty skanky

4/10
Would not
>>
>>17380880
If I was more conniving, I might go for it because she's rich as fuck. Also because dem tits. But holy fuck it must be like 1 pound of goddamn makeup
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs
>>
>>17380790
and she doesn't even look good
>>
>>17380986
Yeah, I'm just going off of this picture, she comes off kinda ugly here. Like check out the skin on her face. All that makeup can't even hide the cracks and scars and weird acne bumps

Obviously she's a pretty actractive gal overall though
>>
>>17380408
No, the original phrase is "If you meet a Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet a Ghost, kill the Ghost". Buddah's and ghosts are opposite, yet it doesn't matter, you needn't look to either.
>>
>>17377594
lusaphre doesnt real
>>
>>17377706
no u
>>
>>17377666
True. Also checked

>Kids around here are too busy with some fantasy, wannabe satanist, skinwalking, X Files, ay lmao, Hollywood kind of shit to recognize truth.
>Taking shit literally
>So wrong
>>
>>17378960
Its just a book faggot. Do you believe in god or paper?
>>
>>17378609
There is a difference between being hated and held in derision
>>
>>17381354
Well the bible is legit. They just don't know what the hell it really means.
>>
>>17378231
and they raise them this way and push them further, that they never will listen to other than that music, because real music is gonna be boring. just to make money. dress them occult, paint symbols in the background so they know who is cool and not because of the symbols. cage them in wonderland, because of the money. everything is right guys, hehe just the money? rr-right?
>>
>>17381365
Suuuure, its all about the money
>>
>>17381364
Soooooo true
>>
>>17381365
Yeah. They know edgyness sells. It's a business, and that's what businessman care about.
>>
>>17381365
Yeah. They know edgyness sells. It's a business afterall, and selling is what they care about.
>>
>>17377685
>>17377691
>implying they're different
>>
>>17380360
>heresy
>>
>>17380710
this
>>17380813
this
>>
>>17381466
Seriously tho. I will argue with the bible thumpers and they use verses to prove me wrong that actually prove me right.

What do you even say to that?
>>
>>17381797
Tell them dog deeper

All you can do
>>
>>17378324
>I do believe he is a very real entity.
Not 'real' per se, but a kind of tulpa. Just like jesus, and yaweh or however they spell it.
>>
File: 1452320246564.jpg (196 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452320246564.jpg
196 KB, 640x480
>>17381911
Dem GETS
>>
>>17381365
think back to when you were 13 and remember all the shitty music you liked. You grew out of it and your taste changed over time. Music, clothes, style, and so on
Yes, it is all about money. they prey on young dumb children, milk eye candy that requires little work and take their money.
Even though IU don't like Bo Burnam, he message of
>music companies make vague songs that entice every little girl
>those same music companies get involved in magazines that say you must look a certain way to be pretty
>then some Jonas brother, Justin beiber comes out saying youre beautiful and they eat it up
Its pretty accurate
>>
>>17381909
Eh, God keeps things hidden from people for a reason
>>
>>17377744
I'm with you.

I recognized that argument immediately.
>>
>>17381976
I agree even from me as is his good pleasure
>>
>>17382011
A lot of people just can't handle not knowing. You show good faith.

If there is ever anything that is needed trust that God will give it to you in your time of need
>>
>>17381354
>Do you believe in god or paper?

Uhh...both? Why does it have to be one or the other? And obviously the guy I was talking to believes in God, and the bible is God's word so it would make sense to show him where the bible says a Jew isn't someone who's a Jew on the outside, but he's a Jew or child of Israel on the inside if he has faith in Christ

>>17381364
What did I get wrong? What am I misinterpreting here? >>17378960
>>
>>17381355
Not really. People mock the truth because they hate it.
>>
>>17382059
>and the bible is God's word
No. They TOLD you it is god's word. And you all eat it up like candy.

Don't get me wrong, the bible does contain some measure of wisdom, but you gotta look at it for what it is.
>>
>>17382074
Okay, let's pretend it isn't God's word then. The guy I was talking with obviously believed the "Jews" are God's chosen people. Where else would he get this information? I was just using the same book as reference and showing him what it really says.
>>
>>17382059
Try everything.

You stated that as a counter to my argument but it actually supports my view.

This happens to me a lot
>>
>>17382071
This is true, however that doesn't mean that its whats happening with catholics. They are not doing what God wants and when honest people try to make them see that what they are doing is legitimately wrong they start mumbling you hate me cuz i speak the truth.
>>
>>17382122
Care to explain how?
>>
File: Biblical Heavenly Throne.jpg (88 KB, 706x510) Image search: [Google]
Biblical Heavenly Throne.jpg
88 KB, 706x510
>>17382052
Thank you Brother

I just want to be welcomed into Heaven and told "Well done good and faithful servant..."
>>
>>17382132
True, it is a somewhat tricky conundrum.

But it's also obvious that the Catholic church is way more accepted across the world than bible believing fundamentalist Christians. Anybody who claims otherwise is either lying or seriously deluded
>>
>>17382133
Even if i explained it to you it wouldn't do any good. Just pray to God to show you what is true and trust what you see.

He is the revealer of secrets
>>
>>17382146
Just keep on doing what your doing.

Its gonna get revealed in its entirety to everyone before too long so hold on to your butt, its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Some will just not be able to handle it and will straight up go insane.
>>
>>17382147
"By their fruits you will recognize them. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit and a bad tree cannot produce fine fruit"

Also "all will know you are my disciples if you have love amongst yourselves"
>>
>>17382152
Why wouldn't I understand it. I only care about the truth, if you make a good argument and it rings true I would believe it. I pray to God many times throughout the day by the way

Do you have an explanation for those passages in the bible at least that say things such as that not all from Israel are are of Israel, or that those who have faith in Christ are the sons of Abraham and so forth?

I'm really curious about your reasoning
>>
>>17380452
She looks like a british boarding school twink boy. I want to fuck her.
>>
File: Lucifer Invoked.jpg (176 KB, 795x969) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Invoked.jpg
176 KB, 795x969
Ruler of the Earthly arts including music
>>
>>17382177
>Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham

He was saying those that have faith are the same as the children of Abraham. You could technically call a christian or muslim a Jew

>For he is not a Jew which is one outwardly, nor is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter' whose praise is not from men but from God

Reiteration of the verse above. Basically saying "its not what you are on the outside that matters"
>>
>>17382173
I feel like these verses can be misinterpreted pretty easily if people use their modern understanding about what they think fine fruit and love are

I'm not really sure what you were trying to say to be honest
>>
>>17382177
You seem like you know the scriptures well enough. What did jesus say were the two greatest commandments?
>>
>>17382216
>Basically saying its not what you are on the outside that matters

I get that. That's exactly what I'm saying.

>For he is not a Jew which is one outwardly

Don't you see that what race your born of has absolutely nothing to do with being a Jew or child of Israel anymore?

>You could technically call a christian or muslim a Jew

Muslims aren't Jews because they don't accept Jesus as the Son of God. He who doesn't have the Son doesn't have the Father
>>
>>17382228
Love God and love your neighbor. What's your point?
>>
>>17377603
Cuz the devil is a muthafucking liar
>>
>>17382241
And who is your neighbor? Is he the guy that lives next door to you? Is it your countrymen? Is it those who share your faith?

No.

All men are your neighbor. It does not matter the circumstances of ones birth, its what they choose to do with the life they are given.

You see people really, really like to judge each other but this is not what God wants.

If you see something that you know isn't right then don't take matters into your own hands, trust that God will make things right in his due time. This is why trusting him is so important.
>>
>>17382262
I'm aware of all of this my friend. All I'm doing is saying what the bible has to say on the matter. If I hated my neighbor I wouldn't be telling people the truth. I want everybody to be saved whether they be Jew, muslim, Catholic, atheist, whatever the case may be. Jesus told us to preach the Gospel to every living creature. He that believes the Gospel is a child of Israel. I would love to see everybody's soul be saved so we could all bask in God's glory for eternity. I don't see how you could love somebody more than that to be honest, besides God of course. He loves us beyond comprehension
>>
File: Apollo Music Festival b.jpg (317 KB, 1340x1600) Image search: [Google]
Apollo Music Festival b.jpg
317 KB, 1340x1600
Avoid modern pop music at all cost

Those melodies were created in ancient of times...
>>
>>17382290
Then why do you speak ill of the Jews?

He promised Abraham something and he cannot go back on his word.
>>
>>17382233
Yet isn't Jesus one of the most quoted prophets of the Quran? Doesn't it speak of His return? I assure you it does
>>
>>17382303
I'm not speaking ill of the Jews. They are as capable of being saved as anyone else. Is quoting God's word speaking ill of the Jews?

Also you're right that God can't go back on his word. He promised Abraham a nation and he was given one. Every day new believers in Christ join his nation. Also I'm not sure of the exact verses, but when God gives his instructions he says IF you do these things you will be a great nation or something to that effect, so He wouldn't be going back on his word, it would just be the Jewish people going against his word and breaking the covenant
>>
>>17382310
Yeah but that doesn't make you a Christian

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2_0Z62-GO8
>>
File: 898797979.png (110 KB, 882x190) Image search: [Google]
898797979.png
110 KB, 882x190
What do you guys think of the vigiliant christian? Hes talking about all this kesha rape shit going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csUKCBUpVQI
>>
>>17382335
You know what i find funny about human behavior? They look to something for even thousands of years at a stretch and then when it finally does happen they don't believe it

Don't you find it ironic
>>
File: apollo-and-the-muses.jpg (38 KB, 405x450) Image search: [Google]
apollo-and-the-muses.jpg
38 KB, 405x450
It's obvious he does
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 495x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 495x686
On earth people think they are God so maybe in heaven Angels thought that! remember lucifer started a war in heaven against god and his angels...what about Goddess and Her Devils?
>>
>>17382339
And what makes a person a christian? Saying "i am a christian" or actually doing the works of christ?
>>
File: 1455312415071.jpg (1 MB, 2070x4200) Image search: [Google]
1455312415071.jpg
1 MB, 2070x4200
>>17377594

The answer is no.
People who worship satan control the pop music industry.
satan does not control it himself ....dumb fuck
>>
>>17382343
It is pretty ironic

A lot of people don't want to see the truth because it goes against their preconceived notions of what's true. The actual truth can be pretty unsettling. It will literally shake the world
>>
>>17382363
You are correct
>>
>>17382362
I'd say that's pedantic hairsplitting sophistry, but you're likely too stupid for any of those. Nice pic though.
>>
>>17382359
Believing that Jesus is the Son of God and having faith in his sacrifice on the cross for the forgiveness of all sins. Once you believe this in your heart and confess it with your tongue you'll be sealed with the Holy Spirit which will lead you in serving God by doing things such as spreading the Gospel

Check out this video if you would brother

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>>
>>17382385
Then why did he choose to give his holy spirit to a former athiest and not to you?
>>
>>17382417
What do you mean?

I was an atheist up until two years ago too. I was baptized in the Holy Spirit when I cried out for Jesus. How do you know he didn't give me the Holy Spirit?
>>
>>17382362
May as well post more b4 b&
>>
>>17382421
Because you do not accept what i say as the truth
>>
There its no way to prove anything as truth until every mind alive comes together in unison
Until then its al cognitive bias
you see something happen yo beliebe it because your bias is supported by it
we only see the world with 5 senses. theres more enetgy flowing around us we cant see
SO there is no way to truely know something as right or wrong, truth or lies.
Nothing is real.
>>
>>17382438
I'm not sure what you ever told me, you've only asked me questions

I believe in what God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ say. That's what makes me a Christian.

Why would not believing you mean I don't have the Holy Spirit even if you actually told me something?
>>
>>17382449
currently on 34 hours without sleep and popping adderol. cant spell starting to think crazy. no reasoning ability in my head atm
>>
>>17382449
All minds are connected already.

But some men lie and others believe them
>>
>>17382455
I have been telling you plenty but you haven't been grasping it.

As i said before, i could explain it but it wouldn't do any good
>>
>>17382471
True
>>
>>17377594
you know what? fuck this shit fuck /x/ i am outta here
>>
>>17382479
u mad bro?
>>
>>17382477
It's up to you if you want to tell me I guess, but I assure you I would listen

Maybe I just got mixed up about what posts were yours. What have you told me?
>>
>>17382479
Sayonara
>>
>>17382489
The problem is you have certain preconceived notions about certain things that just aren't true and it gets in your way.

Open your mind and consider wilder possibilities that could be true.
>>
>>17382489
I will give you two hints

Why do humans do the things they do

Inexplicable connections
>>
>>17382505
Are you implying you don't have preconceived notions? I open my mind to all possibilities but that doesn't mean I believe all of them.

All I'm doing is pulling things straight from the bible, I didn't completely believe in the bible until pretty recently. I had my whole life up to that point considering other things

Is it possibke that maybe you need to open your mind and consider other possibilities? The bible is written in plain english my friend
>>
>>17382518
What i am saying is the words of the bible take on a whole new meaning when considered with a true understanding of the universe.

For instance i am sitting at a table right now. It feels like i am completely still but in reality i am moving at thousands of miles an hour with the rotation of the earth

Because everything else is moving around me at the same speed it gives the illusion of stillness.
>>
>>17381966
i was grown up as this machine you described started to kick in after 9/11. times changed.

i guess it´s called customer retention by psychopaths... i mean businessmans. i noticed what you copied too. i don´t really care what their motives are. they create parrallel worlds for young souls and manipulate emotions through cold intellect in order to gain money. dumbing down the whole world and shape them into living money batteries is fucking evil. what´s the endgame of this? that´s the archetype people call luciferian
>>
>>17382535
Very True
>>
>>17382535
I don't understand how you can pull meanings that aren't in the bible out of it though. Where do you get this "new meaning" from?

Sometimes stillness is just stillness
>>
>>17382518
It is stupid for a man to ask "where is God" because he is, and always has been present in all things. Humans do not know what a world without him looks like, if such a thing could even exist in the first place.
>>
>>17382543
Because i do not parrot what it says, i actually comprehend it by virtue of Gods Holy Spirit
>>
>>17380813
1.) bullshit
2.) bullshit
3.) bullshit
>>
>>17382539
Exactly

People claim there's nothing supernatural about Satan and so on. That's the point, we're led to believe that we're alone in the universe and we lead ourselves to ruin through a cycle of self-perpetuated misery
>>
>>17382552
This
>>
>>17382547
What exactly do you comprehend?

Are you saying the words written in the bible are false?
>>
>>17377594
oh um lets see.... every boy band, the spice girls, micahael jackson, lady gaga all in the same genre.... yea thats some shit god wouldnt sanction right there. pretty sure in leviticus or corinthians the bible made it clear those fucks are all going to hell
>>
>>17382560
No, i am saying they are true many times over and i am the only one who can truly attest to such a thing

You have heard it said history repeats itself. Its the truth
>>
>>17382471
But how to you truly know something is a lie and truth? until we all think the same, in unison. telepathic, Nbbody could lie. because you would know.
And even then the outside beings could lie. interpretation could always be false. What we see isnt always what is. Again, only 5 senses.
>>
>>17382560
Take a guess at what part of history is repeating itself right now
>>
>>17382587
Because it was the purpose i was built for
>>
>>17382560
Most of what is written in the Bible is false yes that is just the nature of these things.
>>
>>17382567
In Leviticus it also warns against wearing blended fabrics.

We're all going to hell.
>>
File: 1424928085681.png (20 KB, 249x200) Image search: [Google]
1424928085681.png
20 KB, 249x200
>>17382539
>i was grown up as this machine you described started to kick in after 9/11. times changed.
that sentence alone tells me all I need to know about you
>>
>>17382606
Well that was an old law thing to make the jews stand out from the rest of the world
>>
>>17382601
This is untrue. On what grounds do you say such a thing?
>>
>>17382606
Have you never heard of Jesus' death for the forgiveness of sins or are you purposefully being silly?
>>
>>17382628
http://biblebabble.curbjaw.com/errors.htm

This is a good start.
>>
>>17382556
>This

Bullshit
>>
>>17382639
You're joking right?

That's your proof?
>>
File: g1381031057765186665.png (44 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
g1381031057765186665.png
44 KB, 256x256
>>17382639
>>
File: 18k2enoohf436jpg.jpg (31 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
18k2enoohf436jpg.jpg
31 KB, 500x389
>>17377674
Yeah no
>>
File: apollovspan.jpg (50 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
apollovspan.jpg
50 KB, 640x482
>>17382553
people are bad :(

>>17382208
>>17382299

you know apollo is the good guy of arts?
>>
>>17382635
Well, "jesus died for your sins";
You got a clean slate, then you sinned again.
Or are you being purposely silly?
>>
>>17382688
Shame he couldn't draw himself a bigger dick
>>
>>17377603

Amazing how many """Christians""" make this point but balk at Gnostic "heresy".
>>
>>17382760
>Implying we all haven't already sinned

We're all unsaved from death if we don't accept Christ even if we commit one sin. Why are you choosing things like eating selfish when things like lying are more common. Are you just being silly?
>>
>>17382688
Not such a good guy...
>>
lol no.
>>
>>17382794
What does this have to do with Gnostic heresy? It's right in the Bible.
>>
>>17382880

The Satan that Jesus was talking to is YHVH bro. Compare it to when Abraham made his deal with him.
>>
>>17382688
Apollo is also known as Apollyon. Not a good guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abaddon
>>
>>17382893
Not sure where you got that idea.
Matthew 4:1-11
>>
>>17382801
>implying i implied im implying implications
>>
>>17382939
>implying
>>
Lucifer built the fucking universe, what does he not control, should be the question. The soul, are you able to communicate with your soul? We know and you?
>>
>>17382794
The key difference is dont gnoshits is they think the physical realm is evil by default. It isnt
>>
>>17382760
Jesus doesn't die on the cross more than once. Your clean slate stays clean. Once he buys you with his blood, you are his forever.
>>
>>17382958
He didn't create jack. The devil is nothing more than a spoiled child that draws on the walls and throws tantrums.

He is the most pathetic being in the universe
>>
>>17382967
That's where you are all wrong. Lucifer is THE illusionist and the point of the universe is to make us believe that we are infinite small and unimportant.
>>
he likes to make himself out to be some badass but he is the biggest pussy there ever was. Nothing but a whiny little emo fag.
>>
>>17382972
He is the illusionist all right but the illusion he casts is peoples stupid way of thinking.
>>
Come on! satan is a good guy
>>
>>17382958
Explain?
>>
>>17382987
Lololololololololol he is a punk ass bitch is what he is
>>
you're confusing lucifer with the sun god. they're similar and are connected but they aren't the same.
>>
>>17382995
God vs. Satan

Satan is BTFO everytime
>>
>>17382980
I was thinking the same way like you and it's better for you to keep it this way.
But I tell you the really cool thing about humans, we are actually able to take over the place and I mean everything and litterly.
>>
>>17382996
Nope. And his name isn't lucifer, It hasnt been for a long time if it ever was.

Like the guy is a joke. He cant touch me himself so he just goes around fucking with my life like a petty little bitch.

Satanists worship the biggest faggot in the universe. Good job limp dicks
>>
>>17377682
But air is also what.. Sustains us.
>>
>>17383002
Fuck that.
>>
>>17383007
Forgive them brother anon, for they know not what they do
>>
>>17383024
That little spineless motherfucker did something he reaaaaaally shouldn't have.
>>
>>17383024
And its not even that they sin. They are fucking posers and always have been just like the one whom they worship
>>
>>17383009
This knowledge cannot be told by images or words. You have to tune in the resonance and sorry, you have actually to work for this knowledge. If you got the resonance, you will be connected to the bell society and supported from us. We take over the place. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the work of Lucifer, it's a nice game 'life' and a nice break from eternity, but this planet turns to shit and we have to clean up the mess.
>>
I mean, if Satan is capitalism then yes
>>
>>17383030
To say he fucked up would be the greatest understatement in the history of the world

He and his lil homies are shit out of luck
>>
>>17383040
I mean specifically with me
>>
>>17383035
It just so happens i have a gift specifically for the purpose of making everyone understand it

Im the one who brings this shit down on everyones heads
>>
>>17383045
Sorry to hear that :(

I myself have had some experiences that turned my soul ice cold and empty until it was filled with hatred temporarily. His evil knows no bounds or limits. The only comfort I have is knowing that God's wrath will be poured out on him

We still have many obstacles to overcome until that day comes but God gives me and all believers in his Son Jesus Christ the strength to overcome them

God bless
>>
>>17383068
Like its not even that. He is the pettiest motherfucker that ever was. At least before i thought he was something to be feared but he isn't. Satan cant do shit
>>
File: chaosandanime.jpg (100 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
chaosandanime.jpg
100 KB, 600x480
>>17383068
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.