[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Theistic Satanists here? Please tell me who Satan really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: baphomet-yuri-leitch.jpg (189 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
baphomet-yuri-leitch.jpg
189 KB, 465x700
Any Theistic Satanists here? Please tell me who Satan really is and tell me if he is good or evil, I'm very curious. Also who is Samael?
>>
>>17377166

>Please tell me who Satan really is

Satan is the guy who allowed us to live a life pursuing new knoledge

>Please tell me who Satan really is and tell me if he is good or evil

He is neither, though he is sunshine and daisies compared to the Christian god.
>>
>>17377177
Alright, so what makes Satan gooder than God? Doesnt he just lure us for our souls for the underworld?
>>
>>17377191
>Doesnt he just lure us for our souls for the underworld?
As opposed to luring you back down to heaven?
>>
>>17377191

Well the Christian idea of god is a warped delusion created to enslave the masses. So instead I will compare the gnostic idea of "Satan" to the Buddhist idea of Nirvana.

The biggest difference between the too is the Buddhists revere wisdom, while Gnostics revere knowledge. Buddhists revere the idea of being one with god, Gnostics the idea of living a life of new experiences. Both understand that the universe alternates between both states, they just have different ideas of a preferred state.

I'm not an expert, but thats the general idea
>>
Satan is Prometheus - the one who gives knowledge/awareness. He is the chaos in which the universe was created from your preferred deity. He is the destroyer of wrong and right. He is the devourer of worlds and he is everlasting pain.
You may have felt his caressing touch when you watched someone/something dieing and decided to keep watching and not helping. Or when you lay on the floor bleeding and got afraid because you somehow enjoyed it.
He is the voice from beyond the world that calls you to reach him. The irrational wish for nothingness.

Expect to get very different opinions and answers from different satanists. A big part of most branches of satanism is to think freely, thus generating an environment hostile to organisation, rules, and social exchange with other satanists.
>>
>>17377166
Evil

Samael is or was a angel.
Poison of God
>>
To quote Satan himself :^) :

"I am the Spirit that denies.
For all things, from the Void
called forth, deserve to be destroyed:
Better would it be then, if nothing were created.
Thus, all which you as Sin have rated,—
Destruction,— something with an Evil blent,—
That is my proper element.

The modest truth I speak to thee.
If Man, that microcosmic fool, can see
Himself a whole so frequently,
Part of the Part am I, once All, in primal Night,—
Part of the Darkness which brought forth the Light,
The haughty Light, which now disputes the space,
and claims of Mother Night her ancient place.
And yet, the struggle fails; since Light, however it weaves,
Still, fettered, unto bodies cleaves:
It flows from bodies, bodies it beautifies;
By bodies is its course impeded;
And so, but little time is needed,
I hope, ere, as the bodies die, it dies!
>>
>>17377166
Is burning by fire bad for you? Your choice.
>>
Theistic satanist here.

I think anyone who claims that they truly understand satan is too full of themselves /delusional.
>>
>>17377219

>one with god

Buddhists are atheistic though
>>
>>17377191
>gooder
Yikes
>>
>>17377820
the word God has multiple meanings.
>>
Sounds cheesy but he is the source of all that humans would consider to be evil.
>>
Satan is the beast and the beast lives inside all of us ready to cause harm in the name of defense of survival or otherwise. To embrace satan is to allow yourself to become an animal and wander away from gods light. Those that are condemned to damnation are the ones using satan's influence with an assumption that they are in control of it and deserve to be worshipped somehow as a result. I don't personally think anyone that allows a regulated amount of satan to overtake them are automatically "bad people", I mean, we all get a little crazy, don't we?
>>
Satanist don't worship the devil. It's a self worship ideology. So many religitards get hung up on the word and don't bother to research the ideology. No surprise there, since when do they ever bother to actually read? This is precisely why Anton levay decided to use this term, it gets a knee jerk reaction from so many.
>>
>>17377166
That is not a depiction of Satan, sorry.
>>
>>17377177

Prometheus?
>>
>>17378278
the Titan in Greek/Roman mythology that gave knowledge to humans
he was punished severely
>>
how do Satanists feel about Ghost?
are they a meme?
>>
>>17378237

I think conflating satan, lucifer, baphomet, and "the devil" was done on purpose to impede occult knowledge.

Anything not christ got thrown in the not christ box, now people think enlightenment is satanic and baphomet is the devil.

This thread is dildos. An infinite god entails all beings. Including yourself. If you're into selfish satanism, try starting there, maybe youll get somewhere.
>>
>>17377166
Satan is the primordial forces of opposition. He is not good or evil. He is the conflict between them. He is what holds you back when you strive and what pushes you forward when you want to give up.
>>
>>17377820
Buddhists are pantheistic, as are gnostics
>>
>>17377166

Why would anyone think the Devil had any interest in us whatsoever.

God created all things good and evil and Satan was simply a passive observer. Punished for his sin of individuality and blamed for the sins he didn't create by a people he does not care about.

Stan is simply will and couldn't give a fuck less about humans, their souls, their dreams or their morality.
>>
>>17378232
pretty much if you choose worshipping yourself instead of God, thats all according to satans plan. Name it satan, yoga, call of duty, yourself, pizza, as long as you dont worship God, satans happy.
But satanists are extra naive for thinking they can somehow hack life and benefit from worshipping themselves
>>
>>17377166
>Who is Satan?
Rather than a specific "who", Satan is the primal pan-chaos, the all-nothing, the name of the nameless abyss, that which is and always shall be. Satan, being the endless source, is present within all (non)existent (no)things, emanating Itself through limitless possibility. Satan is that which cultivates the omniverse towards holistic supremacy, being both the life and death of all (Non/Other)Being. It is through Its power that we open chthonic gateways towards (im)materializing the prime darkness and the essence of the boundless black seas of knowledge, understanding and wisdom.
>good or evil?
Both and neither. Satan is limitless, always consuming and producing. Morality is an evolutionary mechanism of geopolitical and socioeconomic narratives intermingled with linguistic adaptions and cultural interpretations of sensations to which we perceive and emphasize a relational series of (un)conscious preferences. As the Pan-Chaos, morality is to be transcended by the descent of mortals into the shadows of the nothingness, whereby we are to shed away the clay and perfect the azoth of Satan. Within the darkness are we beckoned towards the pursuit for devotional self-mastery by which we fully emanate Its essence.
>Who is Samael?
Samael is a heavenly and diabolic emanation of Satan, a face of the pan-chaos whose presencing is both the poison of Lilith, the immortal dragon of the void, and the divine chalice of Satan. We learn release of ourselves from chains which have bound ego, flesh and potential through the dissolving presencing of a Face which brings the hidden things to whys and whats and the therefores. Within Samael is the full venomous empowerment of the darkness and the harbinger towards the Black Flame of Lucifer, being that He transcends to the highest reaches of the cosmos and descends into the depths of the caverns within the eternal nothingness.
>>
>>17380062

Congratulations thats double retarded
>>
>>17380062
>Buddhists
>pantheistic

Alright, I'm fine with you retards fucking up Satanism as bad as you have, but that's too far. Buddhism is completely nontheistic, you can apply whatever pantheon or deistic root you want, but that does not change the fact that Buddhism in itself and as a belief system is nontheistic. Fucking garbage.
>>
>>17377431

Is this saying that Lucifer is the aspect of God that knows all of creation is merely a dream sought out by God to delude itself from the infinite void that it is stuck in, all alone.

That's what I get from this. That really there is only everythingness (God) and nothingness (Void), and Lucifer is the part of God's creation left as a kind of fail safe to remind God's life forms (aka, the bits of God's consciousness broken into ignorant forms to distract from the lonliness of being the only true living thing to exist in an eternal void of space and time). Which is why Lucifer tells us to sin and mock this creation/dream because ultimately it means nothing and only destruction of this world will bring the truth of the situation which is that we're all God in a massive self induced dream.

Maybe?
>>
>>17377219
>two
No one in this god damn thread can grammar.
>>
>>17377166
ajs is satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKemtcBN40
>>
>>17380163
That's what you don't get, there is no God, and there is no Satan.
>>
Satan was a cherubim who was considered the highest ranking and the most beautiful of all the angels. God ordained him a watcher over his throne until he disobeyed and claimed to be god. Once cast out, his main mission was to defile man and keep him in bondage of sin and never letting him to get to know the Creator.
>>
File: ....gif (539 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
....gif
539 KB, 500x300
But why come God tho? Checkmate, satanism.
>>
>>17380967
Underrated post
>>
do satanists get all their knowledge about satan from the bible?
>>
Theistic satanism is the most retarded shit ever.
>>
>>17378232
>self worship ideology
Satanists are Satanists because they do what he does, not because they know what that is, or what they are doing, or who they are imitating, or that they are imitating anyone, or anything at all.
>>
>>17377166
Ill tell you who Satan really is. He is a little bitch is what he is. He cant do shit so he runs around marking up walls and throwing tantrums.

He comes off as some sort of badass but he is a weak, pathetic little cunt.

Congrats limp dicks, you worship the biggest bottom bitch of all
>>
File: Charles_Manson.jpg (25 KB, 450x529) Image search: [Google]
Charles_Manson.jpg
25 KB, 450x529
Jesus is laughing at the edginess
>>
>>17377836
Language is descriptive not proscriptive
>>
>>17382585
No. Satanism is an antinomian self-religion. As Satanism values freethinking and independence, ideological narratives tend to involve more than simple reinterpretations of a singular (holy) book/source. Much of Satanic praxis is esoteric and pragmatic, uniquely explored by the individual upon the crooked path.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.