[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way of triggering time travel? I mean, in the sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1455955971213.gif (2 MB, 210x155) Image search: [Google]
1455955971213.gif
2 MB, 210x155
Is there any way of triggering time travel? I mean, in the sense of going to sleep one night and waking up in your 10 year-old body but with all the knowledge you had at the present time still in your head..
>>
Nope, you're stuck with your mistakes.
>>
One of my powers in my dreams is rewinding time.
>>
>>17377044
I've woken up inside a ten-year-old, but it was nothing like that.
>>
Pervert
Do regression instead and change your future. You are now in the past of your future. Life is a hardcore game without save/restore button.
>>
>>17377069
I was drinking coffee you asshole. You owe me a new keyboard
>>
>>17377058
This
>>
>>17377044

I've been working on a theory called ANRP or Auto Neural ReProgramming, It's essentially the evolution of many relevant but primitive* meditation methodologies.

I actually discovered this entire theory while attempting to will myself into the past.

I can elaborate further on this if you wish but the basic gist of it from my personal and extensive research is you can't physically travel back in time however if you create a ANRP script and recall it (with the right space-time dependancies)as you enter a lucid state, you should be able to define an exact moment in time IN YOUR OWN PAST and view it as if you were a 3rd person observer.

This is some pretty complex stuff but I'm more than willing to explain ANRP if you're interested

>> * in my opinion
>>
Im willing to bet, it is possible.
But good luck finding how. .
>>
>>17377115
Third person memory replication is a nice skill to have, if you have a use for it.
>>
>>17377124
Do you not?
>>
>>17377125
I did before.
>>
>>17377134
What happened? Did you look behind the veil?
>>
>>17377044
Suppose you did receive such a message from the future, containing all your future knowledge. Would you know how to interpret any of it?
>>
>>17377141
No, it looked behind me. I believe what's left of that ability of mine is called the astral now.
>>
File: 08tiNMhr8sZOEzxm.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
08tiNMhr8sZOEzxm.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>17377153
>>17377153

I think I felt this. I just finished decoding a stream of packets into the photo attached. Is this your handy work?

You seem powerful.
>>
>>17377174
I've been known to leave stars in the sky, yes. But I think it'd do us better to know where the packets came from.
>>
Wait for the big crunch
>>
Living in the Past makes you depress, living in the Future makes you anxious but living in the present makes you at PEACE
>>
>>17377181

Are you God? Don't mean to offend, legitimate question. I'm in awe of the energy you emit.

Re: The Mysterious Packets
That encryption though. Let me see if I can will the right private key
>>
>>17377189
How dare you speak to me of the Crunch!
>>
>>17377200
I've been called such names before. I'm sure you'll understand if it can be hard for me to stay hidden.
>>
no. Your 10 year old self wasn't receiving any signals and your brain chemistry is vastly different. Your brain wouldn't have the underpinnings needed to even understand what was in your head.
>>
>>17377069
Quality post
>>
>>17377044
Hard Core is a good movie
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.