[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place for t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: closingceremonies.jpg (60 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
closingceremonies.jpg
60 KB, 500x360
Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place for this but this is really spookin me out.

Ive had this picture for like 3 years and I always thought it was from the 2012 London Olympics, when i reverse image searched it the few sources that had the image said it was from the Closing Ceremony of the London Olympics. The only explanation given was that he was "one of the macabre crew from Annie Lennox ship".
I didn't really believe this so I searched further and found a website that had the image uploaded to it on March, 30th 2010 with a caption still relating to the Olympics (http://joyreactor. c om/post/434892). So if this really was from the 2012 London Olympics as most people would believe how could it have been uploaded in 2010?
Does anybody have any information on who or what this guy could be?
>>
>>17376166
Did you not read the whole post? This shit was uploaded in 2010 so everyone who thought it was for the London Olympics was wrong. Unless someone time traveled to 2010 and uploaded the image after saving in 2012.
>>
>>17376156
weird, but either the timestamp on that shitty website is wrong or the photo isnt from the 2012 London Olympics. interesting though.
>>
>>17376156
IM OLD GREG
>>
>>17376156
Weird.
>>
>>17376156
>weird photo from London 2012 Olympics
>variation of it posted on some weird forum in 2010
>an actually interesting thread
>no replies

who'd have thought.
>>
>>17377246
Hahaha! I have a mangina!
>>
This is a cool post I hope it gains some momentum.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOiacxndwfM
>>
>>17377907
Alright well now that we have a video, does anyone want to shed some light onto how it was posted online in 2010?
>>
How long was he on screen for? And did the other people around him react to his presence of were they acting completely normal? Inb4 FineBros suing me for using the word react
>>
zero votes, zero comments
Something about this is very suspicious
>>
>>17377907
That's just a brussel sprout man
>>
>>17377926
Bad timestamp? Shitty webdev farted out bad code? Time traveller shitposting?
>>
>>17376156
pretty strange find, but i think maybe the site itself has a glitch of sorts, when i browse all of the pages, starting from the first page, like every now and then one of the photos upload dates just says mar 30, 2010. so yea, think maybe website is gliched? could be wrong tho, just emailed the person in the about section asking when they first started the joyreactor website
>>
Is it at all possible that it was the 2010 winter Olympics?
>>
>>17377937
i noticed that too, no one saw him besides that one dude filming?
>>
>>17377951
mar 30, 2010 is just scattered all over on the website, the page's aren't organized based on views or anything either, each picture on each page has a rating, so they aren't organized by most views or anything, so i think they are based on upload date, that date is just randomly scattered among dates from 2012, pretty sure its just glitches bro
>>
>>17376156
mmm this is pretty strange I hope someone is screenshotting this but It could just be an error on the Site
>>
>>17376156
upload a pic to the site and see of you can change the date on the site?
>>
>>17377985
*if
>>
>>17377955
Yeah like maybe his true form could only be seen through camera lenses so that anyone standing around would only see a normal guy while people at home watching would see what he really looked like it would also explain why only the guy filming saw him too
>>
>>17377996
>>17377955
>>17377937
yeah why is nobody staring at him?, I would if I saw him just because I would wonder why he is like that
>>
>>17377879
Because no one is pretending to be wizards and shit.
>>
>>17376156
Thats the Annie Lebnox crew. Not one that looks like that. Its a bit too lifelike for a huge family event closing ceremony isnt it?
>>
Why not find event recording and see for yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (807 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
807 KB, 2048x1365
?
>>
>>17378273
No, he's in there. Look closer, just to the left of the crazy haired blonde chick doing the high step with count fucktard in the bottom center of the screen. Look at her right arm, then follow immediately to the right of her elbow. You can see the dude's head sticking out of the ship.
>>
>>17378414
That's way easier to understand then if you had just circled it
>>
>>17377907
it's just part of the show or whatever. look behind him; there's dudes in weird gold costumes and helmets. they're in the op pic too. and why would he be in such a fucked up suit if it wasn't from some ceremonial shitshow?
>>
>>17378414
Well shit... good eyes Anon. Well I guess that is a /thread ?
>>
File: He's right fucking there.png (142 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
He's right fucking there.png
142 KB, 1152x648
>>17378414
Pic related.
>>
>>17378414
Good eyes bro
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.