[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long has the government been conspiring to create scapegoats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 461x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 461x470
How long has the government been conspiring to create scapegoats for health problems they ultimately caused?
>>
>>17375455
Gotu kola can help with fluoride's removal.
>>
>>17375493
So can kelp powder. It tastes like asshole but it can be gotten used to.
>>
you could probably pinpoint it...whenever a society demands accountability to the state over family, community and religion/values. if you're constantly selling out your beliefs and your family and your entire being for the good of a state, if you're being socialized and reprogrammed as a living organism in order to thrive in a state, if you're being constantly manipulated and render powerless and ineffectual you will without a doubt, encounter severe psychological programs.

"Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that makes them terribly unhappy, then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction?" -Ted Kacz
>>
>>17375569
*psychological problems
>>
File: rippy bippy kek.jpg (81 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
rippy bippy kek.jpg
81 KB, 615x410
10/10

will save to YLYL folder.
>>
>>17375617
lol

anyway
1915 or so sci lobbyists and gov choose chem pesticide not lemon juice water solution (a natural pesticide) to save a few pennies per gellon (<$0.15)
1916 gov sci urge lawwriters to mandate chem pesticide, everything is chem pesticide now
1917 lawmakers outlaw organic food sales
>>
File: 1390014356958.jpg (36 KB, 481x360) Image search: [Google]
1390014356958.jpg
36 KB, 481x360
>White first world people complaining about shit in their water
>>
>>17375455
>Fluoridated water is free Vyvance
hOLY FUCK SIGN ME UP
>>
>>17375640
Because there is no way that they were just unaware of how bad they are.
>>
>>17375647

Yeah cause that's just a white problem...I kinda think NO ONE wants shit floating in their water making them and their kids, and parents sick.
>>
File: Error Message.png (2 KB, 305x120) Image search: [Google]
Error Message.png
2 KB, 305x120
>>
>>17375455
http://boingboing.net/2016/02/19/pseudoscientific-terror-ended.html
>>
>>17376203
www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
>>
>>17375455
Ever since you put your tinfoil hat on m8e
>>
>>17376238
>www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html

Ah another "meta-study" attempting to shoehorn a significant p value into existence, ironically from a city renowned for its higher learning that also happens to fluoridate its water supply. Color me unimpressed!

https://mchankins.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/still-not-significant-2/
>>
>>17376262

The study was only about water flouidation. If you include every method of it (brushing your teeth, the shot the dentist puts on them, most importantly the swish we give to children in school that is loaded with fluoride.) Then the number would be much more significant.
>>
>>17376279
Would it? Because I don't see the corresponding drop in IQs nationwide that would necessarily correspond to a significant p value in any such study.

See, the other problem with meta studies is that your cross wiring multiple and distinct testing environments, controls, etc. They're extremely popular when it comes to general health and nutrition "science" and that's why that field is currently being dragged over the coals.

I dunno, maybe it's all the fluoride they drank. People just can't figure out how to do a science anymore. I, fortunately, was raised most of my life on natural spring water so I apparently missed these horrific denigrating effects. Oh, wait, except that yeah, I drank juice and soda and all the other shit that's also fluoridated.

This actually calls their study even more into question as it's difficult to accurately determine or study "regional" effects of fluoridation. Different municipalities fluoridate drinking water at significantly different levels and no one is save from the many other vectors of exposure. I can't imagine how anyone could ever propose the meta-study had any hope of producing meaningful results. What was it, some undergrad statistician's half assed term paper or something?
>>
60+ years or so, maybe longer. it used to be literally snake oil salesman, but now it's megacorporations and bought politicians.
>>
>>17375455
Since we released the plague.
>>
Since they've been conspiring to create scapegoats for all the other problems they ultimately caused.

>implying Democracy wasn't the worst mistake humanity has ever made
>implying we should ever have overthrown our kings
>>
>>17375455
The government doesn't *cause* health problems. It simply lets them thrive.
>>
>>17375455
Gotta have a scapegoat for legal reasons. At the end of the day all accountability is held onto the shoulders of government and it's easier to deny and misdirect than to settle a billion dollar class action lawsuit.

some unfortunate truths of the government is that there isn't nearly as many grand conspiracies as there would appear to be. It's just corrupt lawmakers taking kickbacks across the generations, cost effectiveness and lack of proper government speculation.

The FDA will fast track drugs through testing because these pharmaceutical corporations still turn a profit after the inevitable wrongful death lawsuits from their half-cooked medication. If the FDA were at all held accountable then these fast tracking processes would shut down entirely.

Why do you think the government provides welfare? It's an indirect way to subsidize consumer goods and services which in turn allow the providers to sell their goods and services cheaper, which keep the population politically content and economically active.

The positive externality here for the government is passive eugenics. poor, fat folks don't die in their 30s. They die right before they are about to collect social security and when they would be a heavy burden on government funded medical programs. The government doesn't really care, they get 60 percent of your wealth after your death and it only benefits them if they can collect it early before you piss it all away buying christmas presents for your grandkids.

Flouride in the water is creepy as shit, but it likely started because there was a time when half the country didn't know how to use a toothbrush and the other half didn't have the money for them. You can't have a toothless working class, god forbid we socialize dental care.

>>17376942
democracy is a way to overthrow our kings without actually overthrowing our government in the process.
>>
>>17376942
>Monarchy

>Being sent to war to fight people you don't want to

>Serving a man you don't want to

>Being taken advantage by a man just because his family is rich

>Being this much of a cuck
>>
>>17377551
>Democracy
>being sent to war to fight people you've been told are bad
>being taken advantage of by people just because 51% of the population likes them
>and I'm the cuck
>>
>>17376942
The world is still run by kings. They are just not public figures anymore.
>>
>>17377624
You're right. They are publicly traded undying godkings. Or the State, it's all this same. The ceos are just viziers and parasites serving their own short term goals. There is no one at the helm looking to the future and securing a dynasty for the good of the nation. Serve others to serve yourself if the motto of royalty and the others truly served are only at the top.
>>
>>17376293
not repping the opposing camp at all, but, a global drop in IQ will 'cause the scores to remain the same, the number is adjusted to mean=100
>>
>>17376262

>a city renowned for its higher learning
>happens to fluoridate its water supply
>implying the first has to do with the latter and that water fluoridation isnt mandated by federal and state gov.

fuck off shill
>>
File: 1431792603602.jpg (443 KB, 886x644) Image search: [Google]
1431792603602.jpg
443 KB, 886x644
>>17377601
>>17377551
>>17376942

The problem isnt with democracy, its our kind of it. Representative democracy is good in theory, but in reality our representatives rarely support the beliefs and ideas of the people but instead of their corporate sponsers.

So in a sense we kind of live in a shadow-monarchy, where the kings are corporate conglomerates that want nothing but the American people to be as helpless and passive as possible
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.