[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Slasher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 23
File: slasher.jpg (257 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
slasher.jpg
257 KB, 1200x600
How would /x/ design a female slasher?

Should it be just a slasher that happens to be female or should the femininty be an important aspect of the design?

Or maybe the concept of a slasher doesn't work at all if it's female?

Let's get some ideas pouring
>>
Why not just rule 63 these guys? Chucky already had the Bride of Chucky, but I think that was pretty awful. Slasher films are dead anyway.
>>
>>17374488
I think it can be done. Hollywood is scared of female leads so it is unlikely to be seen in a major film. On feminity well its a tough gamble I don't think it should be central to her character but neither ignored. Any sex appeal will probably kill fear potencially generated. She should be at least slightly repulsive if not being an outwright hag. Human or supernatural?
>>
Stop pushing your feminist anti white agenda on us you fucking Hollywood shills.
>>
>>17374506
>Human or supernatural?
The "creepy ghost woman" is an horror cliche that has been done to death. We need something a lot more phisical
>>
>>17374509
Like you don't have an agenda of your own killjoy. Please go back to pol. Let keep politics out of this.
>>
File: 1064045-miralda.jpg (14 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
1064045-miralda.jpg
14 KB, 400x356
Executioner Miralda's pretty scary..
She's even more scary when you bump into her and realize she's overpowered as fuck and can hack you down with one mighty swing.
>>
I think she should lack a back story or least not have one excusing for her behavior. Just a sadistic bitch being a sadistic bitch for the sake of it.
>>
>>17374492
Enough with the remakes, sequels, prequels. Can't it be something not derivative for once.
>>
Sleepaway Camp
Alice Sweet Alice
High Tension
May
Fucking FRIDAY THE fucking 13TH

Go back to film school and finish that slasher edumuhcation before asking us to build your horror villain, OP. You ain't shit
>>
Kek

Hellraiser
Urban Legend
The Bad Seed
Der Fan

Tell us more about how there aren't already a metric fuckton of female slashers OP
>>
>>17374538
>Enough with the remakes, sequels, prequels.

I couldn't agree with you more. But I doubt OP is some big-budget Hollywood producer. I was thinking this was for more of an /x/ comic or artwork or some shit.
>>
Maybe something along the lines of The Girl Next Door could work, as for how the character acts and reacts
>>
I've got an idea. A black witch is betrayed by the cult she created, when she was too evil for even her own followers. She avoid hell and reanimates decades later. The witch is out for the blood of her former followers and their families. She realizes that she is rotting, the spell repaired her body before the revival but it can't work more than once. She starts killing and mutilating people to replace her deteriorating body parts.
>>
>>17374563
People react very strongly to women killing their kids. She'd have two adult children. One of them would be grief stricken by the death of their mother and blame themselves for it. They would try to make up for once they're mother had return from the grave. The other would be horrified by the whole situation. The guilt stricken kid would be turned into her zombie helper. The horrified one would try to stop her, fail and become her new face.
>>
>>17374509
>"Hey guys, how would you make a female villain?"

>"FUCKING FEMINISTS WANT TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE FUCKING KEKS WAKE UP SHEEPLE!"
>>
>>17374636
>>>/pol/
>>
like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgI_FRCSsW0
>>
>>17374544
>Sleepaway Camp
the whole point is that angela is actually a dude
>>
>>17374646
This is how /pol/ has taken over chans. When someone says anything that is edgy, everyone starts accusing everyone of being from /pol/ or a stormfag, memeing them even harder and spreading /pol/ around even more.

Vote for Trump
>>
File: superthumb-1.jpg (50 KB, 269x164) Image search: [Google]
superthumb-1.jpg
50 KB, 269x164
>>17374509
Thank you, anon. That comment was full of open-mindedness and love - I won't forget you, senpai-anon.
>>
>>17374506
>Hollywood is scared of female leads
No; they just don't give as much of a fuck as you do. Take this shit to >>>/tv/, >>>/pol/, or, where I suspect you stumbled in from, >>>/tumblr/.
>>
Stop derailing this tread. Less ideology more bloodthirsty chicks.
>>
>>17374746
>This is how retardation has taken over the world. When someone says anything that is stupid, everyone starts accusing everyone of being retarded, memeing them even harder and spreading retardation around even more.

No.
>>
File: overly_attached_girlfriend_meme.jpg (441 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
overly_attached_girlfriend_meme.jpg
441 KB, 1280x720
>>17374488
Your first step in considering this topic would be to question how their masculinity influences the male examples you're presented. The standard explanation of serial killers is that violence is a replacement for (or at least alternative to) sex.

Michael Myers targets specific women, the men he kills are incidental (they were in his way). Towards the women, at least, he does seem to be using violence in place of sex.
Freddy is a child molester, his gig is to inflict psychological torment. The physical violence is just going the full nine yards.
Jason does a lot of couples kills. He interacts with the world mainly through destruction, to the point where it might be less a substitutute for sex than for speech.
Ghostface is very much on pattern, violence as domination, which is preferable to sex.
Pinhead is not accurately a slasher. Very BSDM, sure, but there's an impersonal professionalism.
Chucky kills lots of people, and is generally gleeful in his brutality, but he's clearly not using violence as a replacement for sex. If you're counting sequels, he had a girlfriend. Regardless, he targets men and women indiscriminately in pursuit of his goals. Tormenting or harming people is just plain what he does for fun.

So in some of those cases the blade is, indeed, a symbolic dick. In others, it's not. That would suggest your female slasher could use killing as a substitute for sex, but doesn't need to. Violence as a means of expressing power is another possibility.

Perhaps you should go ask in /r9k/'s yandere girlfriend thread.
>>
>>17374522
I have no agenda other then a better world for all of humanity. One where we are free and the government works for us, not the current system which is the opposite.

>>17374636
Its more or less about taking a mostly male portrayed role and swapping it because of Hollywood's current state of muh feminism.
Ie: ghost busters/starwars. Denying the current state is just more delusions.

pol is shit and full of shitters who have no basis of how the real world works.

>>17374764
Your welcome, I hope one day the world becomes a better place for us all. Without the constant need to shove unnecessary things in our faces every day to try and achieve this.
>>
>>17374868
Female lust murderers tend to be more of the execption. Jane Toppan, Elizabeth Bathory (although she's done to death by now) and Karla Homolka are real life version of that.
>>
>>17374868
I've got an idea. Prude who has a secret fetish for blood and death. She is too messed up to have a normal sex life associates sex with hell death and decay due to being raised by religious fanatics. She starts killing those she considers debauched perverts. Has very low criteria for that, anyone who has sex outside marriage deserves to die. She would seem to be the final girl until the second half of the plot. When she would be revealed as the sadistic bitch she really is.
>>
>>17374735

Angela is trans and has a sex change between SC 1 and SC 2

nice try
>>
>>17375040
the sequels are garbage. in the first film it's obvious that being forced to be a girl is part of what fucks him up. a trans person would theoretically feel good living as the gender it identifies with
>>
>>17375057

Nope. Angela seeing her dad, stepdad, and sister get ripped to shreds by a rec boat motor and float on the surface of the water like a chunky wonton soup is what fucked her up. The gender thing was just a way of throwing in a ~shocking twist.

Like, did you even watch the movie?

Also, shut your whore mouth about the sequels. Teenage Wasteland was a great early example of horror comedy.
>>
>>17374951
Granted, but the easiest way to do it is (metaphorically) to write the part for a man and cast a woman (like Angelina Jolie in Salt). It requires fewer concessions, since it keeps the audience's conceptions of what constitutes a stalker.

We're talking about fiction, so artistic license covers any sins of inaccuracy or improbability.
>>
>>17374879
So the best way to create a better world is to spout retarded shit on the internet. Alright. Got it. Not /pol/ tier in the slightless.>>17374879
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 280x180
>>17374488
>>
>>17374868
>Ghostface is very much on pattern, violence as domination
as someone who is a fan of the scream movies, i just need to remind you that every movie had a different (pair of) killer(s) and that two of them were actually female (scream 2, scream 4).
>>
"female slasher" on google images leads mostly to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E0a6h8ailo

it's complete garbage
>>
maybe Stay Alive (2006)?
>>
>>17374879
>I have no agenda other then
so you admit that you have an agenda.

>Its more or less about taking a mostly male portrayed role and swapping it because of Hollywood's current state of muh feminism.
people constantly cry for something original out of hollywood, especially in the horror genre. if they made a female slasher (which they have done much of already, as a couple of people have pointed out) it would have nothing to do with feminism. it would just be a less common trope that would make people feel like the plot was a bit fresher. if you pretend that we're talking about female ghostbuters or episode 46 of star wars then of course the originality concept is lost. but it has little to do with actual feminism and is more hollywood jumping on the bandwagon of current social trends.

>Your welcome, I hope one day the world becomes a better place for us all.
what you really hope for is a world where people don't try to disagree with all the idiotic and general whining you do. you chose to click on this thread and respond. absolutely nobody shoved it in your face.
>>
>>17375040
Cutting off your penis and get hormone injections don't make you a female.
Stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>17375246
>Liking garbage such as horror comedy
Please leave and never come back
>>
>>17375409

>not liking the Evil Dead series

Please fuck all the way off new friend
>>
>>17375359

Glad to see some sense up in hurr
>>
>>17375406

You seem angry.

Also, your grammar is bad and you should feel bad about it.
>>
Jason is my nigga he goes beast mode in every movie this nigga be walking straight thru walls and doors and shit best slasher tbqh pham
>>
File: 1450082277673.gif (157 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1450082277673.gif
157 KB, 480x480
>>17375446
I'm sorry your retarded
Keep believing what ever you want
>>
>>17375463

>your
>>
>>17375463
>>17375464
lol
>>
File: x5.jpg (103 KB, 945x850) Image search: [Google]
x5.jpg
103 KB, 945x850
>>
File: IMG_20160218_173954.jpg (108 KB, 1391x1389) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160218_173954.jpg
108 KB, 1391x1389
>>17375464
>>
File: freedom.jpg (155 KB, 606x583) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
155 KB, 606x583
I like the concept of the Humongous of a woman giving birth to and controlling a monster.

I suppose my female villain would be out of that mold: some sort of demonic queen bee with an army of mutant children at her disposal. And she'd of course kill whomever she mates with.
>>
>>17375480
You are now aware the blood spilling from the book is going uphill and backwards. xtan is on second step, her arm with the book is infront of her, the blood lands on the top step.
>>
>>17375520
*Humongous movie
>>
File: battlemode.webm (451 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
battlemode.webm
451 KB, 480x480
Sexy as fuck crazy robot that's mostly made of carbon fiber, super edgy backstory.

Also giant wolverine-esk claws.
>>
A phychic woman who read the mind of a corpse and saw into the afterlife.She now kills people and absorbs their souls into her so they don't experience what she saw.
>>
>>17375549
And the twist is that they actually go to heaven and she's evil?
>>
>>17375377
It completely got past me that there had been sequels, so I stand corrected.
>>
You know the old broke down on the highway...I don't know what happened from under the hood ..and then one quick RASOR slash .
>>
>>17374488
Female version of Ted Bundy
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 500x293
yes technically he's a dude but yeah

well idk most of the creep factor was because trannies are scary but idk other than that

desu dumb post but idk
>>
>>17374488
Jasons Voorhees mother was one of the first.
>>
>>17375739
> The Tit-Slitting Slaher
>>
File: Prom_Night_2.jpg (82 KB, 500x753) Image search: [Google]
Prom_Night_2.jpg
82 KB, 500x753
Man, they even mention this series in Scream. No one has watched any of them?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 540x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 540x413
>>17374488
I wouldn't mind a movie about "Big Tits" from 13 Ghosts
>>
>>17376244
Prom Night 2 is an 80s slasher masterpiece
>>
>>17375520
So...beowulf?
>>
>>17375520
Or the 13th warrior?
>>
File: swoman.jpg (52 KB, 368x720) Image search: [Google]
swoman.jpg
52 KB, 368x720
>>17374488
>>
>>17377482
What. With only 17 kills? Pretty weak dude
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29xb6w7SaGs
>>
>>17374488
You fat neckbeared faggots are really over thinking this whole thing.

Use a shape-shifter. The werewolf/menstrual cycle analogy is already a fairly well understood trope. Mix it up a bit by making her a sexy mature woman who transforms into a literal cougar. Throw in a plot point about menopause, and a hot tub lesbian sex murder scene for good measure, and Hollywood will cream their crossdressing panties over it.
>>
As in character development? They're usually like a black widow in mythology, right? Just make it insidious as fuck. It should be a character that is extremely manipulative and ends up slashing the fuck out of men until the good guys kill her. I would make it have some bullshit Hollywood factor like a virus that makes people a slasher after they go unconscious. It would kind of be like The Happening, with her being like the "patient zero". On top of that, just have excellent like booty shorts and shit all movie.
>>
>>17374488
Make her beautiful and feminine. Loving, kind, compassionate, mother, perfect woman. But actually she is just a very high functioning sociopath with a model's body. A gorgious genius with no remorse. Make he a psychologist too, basically a female Dr. Lechter.
>>
>>17374488
femme fatale
>>
>>17374488
she definitely shouldn't be "young & hot"

i picture religious, grey hair that's not taken care of and strong hands from the years of housework.
>>
>Ctrl+f
>0 results for Nevada-tan
You guys should all be banned for being underage
>>
File: xbi8byrxpclatetxwykv.jpg (65 KB, 636x998) Image search: [Google]
xbi8byrxpclatetxwykv.jpg
65 KB, 636x998
>>17378105
Look up the crossed, its a dark comic about a virus that turns people evil and twisted, it's sort of like a zombie virus, but instead of wanting to eat brains they rape and kill there own family members.
>>
File: ungh.jpg (7 KB, 149x300) Image search: [Google]
ungh.jpg
7 KB, 149x300
paranormal hunter/female dexter
>>
>>17374868
Jason drowned because the teens who should watch over him had sex, right?

Michael killed his sister because she was a slut. Many times he approaches a female victim he will only start attacking her after she starts screaming and fighting.

Freddy was a child molester in the remake, in the original movies it was implied he abused/raped "children", but in the sense of highschool students.

Most leads in slasher films are female, "the last girl". Carpenter said that Curtis (who in the first movie was not supposed to be Michael's sister, that backstory was added later), only survived because she was a virgin and didn't waste her energy on sex.

It's not exactly subtle.
>>
>>17374990
Partly reminds me of Excision and Alice, Sweet Alice.
>>
>>17378718
I would watch this as long as it didn't turn into Buffy or charmed. If the series was taken seriously and she was presented as competent or built up to competent it would be interesting. No silly sound effects. No rom-com subplots. No callbacks to Whedon or Xena. That's what I would watch.
>>
>>17375723
He was an awesome bassist in Anthrax too.
>>
File: Audition2[1].gif (953 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Audition2[1].gif
953 KB, 500x281
>>17374488
She would be my ideal serial female slasher
>>
>>17374488
There's a shitload of female slashers
>>
>>17374868
>yandere slasher

eh, feels overplayed some. I guess it's better than "sexy mistake"
>>
What scares you about women? Probably a good place to start.
>>
File: 191.gif (123 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
191.gif
123 KB, 300x100
WE ALREADY HAVE FEMALE SLASHERS EVERYWHERE OP, AS WOMEN HAVE BEEN KILLING OFF MENS DREAMS SINCE TIME BEGAN.

>this post made possible by a grant from some bastard in the sky who just sits around while everything goes to shit, fuck religion.
>>
>>17381405
so what is /x/ now, bait 101?
>>
>>17374488
Too close to reality. Women are violent.
>>
>>17381456
Everyone is. It's the human nature to be a violent savage.>>17381456
>>
File: sleepaway1%20avatar%20111.jpg (26 KB, 184x191) Image search: [Google]
sleepaway1%20avatar%20111.jpg
26 KB, 184x191
>>17374544
>Angela
>A girl
*Weird guttural noise*
>>
>>17375723
>>17381646
was the actress actually a dude, a tranny or a manjawed chick?
>>
>>17382086
>>17381646
It's a she, and she's actually married to the guitarist of CKY. pretty sure they have kids.
>>
>>17374488
When I was a kid a had a slasher style nightmare where this zombie type chick in a pink prom dress was running around chainsawing and axing and mauling people to death.
>>
>>17381539
>human nature
Don't group me in with you. I've a medical condition that causes bouts of blackout rage, and even still I'm not a violent person in the least while conscious. Just because you have fantasies and got beat up doesn't mean shit for the rest of us.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>17382086
Actress is a chick. But that super creepy shoot at the end is actually a mask.
>>
>>17382116
>super creepy
>not super hot
>>
>>17374488
she'd have to be a high test female. fat ass, big titties, thon waist, maybe even give her a dick. that's my ideal woman at least.
>>
File: Pamela.jpg (30 KB, 800x591) Image search: [Google]
Pamela.jpg
30 KB, 800x591
>>17374488

Remake the original Friday the 13th with some popular actress like Amy Poehler or Tina Fey or Sigourney Weaver, but have Mrs. Voorhees win in the end and put on the hockey mask.
>>
>>17374506
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audition_%281999_film%29

They already made one
>>
File: chris cyborg.jpg (99 KB, 420x630) Image search: [Google]
chris cyborg.jpg
99 KB, 420x630
>>17382164
...you ARE aware that "test" means testosterone, yes? That a high test woman would have NONE of the things you mentioned. Not even a dick, but she MIGHT sport some facial hair for ya.

pic related - very high test woman
>>
>>17385073
he didnt meant a woman with a lot of test, he meant a woman that a man with high test would appreciate. It's a /fit/ meme that men who like thick chubby women have high testosterone
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.