[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, anyone up for a hike in the Aokigahara forest, Japan, at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: lovely spot for a hike.jpg (92 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
lovely spot for a hike.jpg
92 KB, 533x400
Hey, anyone up for a hike in the Aokigahara forest, Japan, at midnight May 13th?

Bring ketchup and mustard, like lots of ketchup and mustard, we're going to have a BBQ or something. I'll have you over for dinner.

And don't bring any crosses, or anything silver. They might get stolen or something, so better to just leave those at home.
>>
>>17371761
Tokyofag here and would be up for it. We will need to rent a car.
>>
I'm in. coords?
>>
I'd love to but I live in the US.
>>
Yea ,you're not by any chance a rich eccentric willing to furnish our travel are you? In that case I'll go, I don't even care if you do try to BBQ one of us, I'll take that chance.
>>
Prove that you're from japan
>>
>>17372072
well, we've found the main course.
>>
>>17371761
>And don't bring any crosses, or anything silver. They might get stolen or something,
LOL
>>
File: 1445916674718.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1445916674718.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1707
>>17371761
totally up to being eaten by op in the woods,
bbq sauce?
>>
Man I feel like Rollin dice 7 twice 7 twice!
>>
>>17371761
well my birthday is may 13th this seems like a good way to celebrate! sign me up!
>>
>>17372107
Jokes on you, I've stuffed myself with protective herbs, and coated my skin in holy oils.
>>
This seems sketchy af haha I like, anyone's thoughts on the post?
>>
>>17371761
>ritual sacrifice and chill
>just fuck me up senpai!

GOT 'EM
>>
>>17372167
I don't know, I'd love to go on a midnight hike through the forest known as the "Suicide Forest" on Friday the 13th
>>
>>17372170
yeah that would be cool.
>>
>>17372142

Sauce on pic?
>>
Nah I'm good.
>>
Just the thought of you weebs BBQing each other and bullshitting around in a forest where a fuckton of people hang themselves every year makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>17372176
Bread sculpture
>>
>>17371816
>A very alive human
Yeah right, I'm going to have to give you a doot Mr skeleton.
>>
File: 1444046380372.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444046380372.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>15 minutes into cannibal bbq and chill and he gives you this look
>>
>>17371761
If any of your guy's names is Gama, then leave.

jk, just wanted to spook the shit out of him if he's reading
>>
>>17372072
Careful, it could be issei sagawa
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.