[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you tell me about dreams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 498x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 498x640
What can you tell me about dreams?
>>
wet dreams**

OP here sorry.
>>
>>17371721
Much
>>
>>17371721
It's been a long while since I've had any, so not much.
>>
File: 1363325576153.gif (494 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
1363325576153.gif
494 KB, 450x350
The dreaming process was designed to simulate stressful situations as a training tactic under paralytic conditions. It was an evolutionary tool that helped animals hunt and survive predators better.
>>
>>17371721
Heh, Goatse.
>>
>>17371818
Honestly I immediately regretted using that image as soon as it posted, due to that very reason... but it's to late now.
>>
>>17371771
This makes quite a bit of sense, actually.
WHERE AM I?
>>
What do you need to know? I have bizarre dreams and demonic persecution nightmares frequently
>>
>>17371771
>designed
By whom
>>
I am a dream entrepreneur and i can make with help if you have dreams which require entrepreneuring. If you experience sex with your own mother inside her I can help tell you meanings of penis inside her mother.

A dream where you have sex with your mother in a dream. This is my opinion. I studied different theories earlier and I find it depends on how the sex happened. If it was a frontal sex act, It is a sign that you have a holding on to your mother and and you can more than likely get a stable holding position at your work place. If sex is doing from the back it must mean that your mother is hiding something from you and you have less chance of holding a position.
You must ask yourself if your mother and you enjoy sex. Because it means she is missing you very much. And if you and your mother are in different a country or place you can and probably should re unite. It shows that you have a deep close relation with your mother. She might needs you at this time and she is saying that she is feeling alone and wants your closeness.
Sex with mother sometimes reflects on how you and your mother might have some typical relation with father/husband.
Ejaculating inside her means she loves you in all aspects. But when you are ejaculating out side she shows anger. And that means she is concerned about your losses. She wants to save you as much as she can.
Sex with mother in a dream is a blessing, trust on you and shows your closeness.
Some time sex with mother in dream reflect desire of sex that she wants you to make her love in term of doing sex. Or some time she can make you helpless and want hold on you to full fill her desire.
Sex with mother some times reflects that you can go to sex with her it can be either way.
When she is happy having sex in your dream it means that she allowed you, as a son to have sex and blesses
you. She says that you have no need to be upset it is a call of mother you are loving and caring son,so make her love and share her pain in every term.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 780x520
>>17371991
>>
File: eyepatchguywhy.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
eyepatchguywhy.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>17371991
>>
File: image.gif (670 KB, 300x219) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
670 KB, 300x219
>>17371991
>>
>>17371991
I hate those mother fucking dreams
>>
torturous when they predict things
>>
hard to follow when u cant sleep
>>
>>17372285
Nah that's the best bit
>>
>>17371721
I can tell you we already have a thread for them over here. >>17344514
>>
>>17371983
Evolution. The ones that didn't are no more
>>
Possibly connected to eye floaters?

I was able to turn a floater that's been central in my right eye for years into a white hopping rabbit and a soaring bird.. Took quite a bit of focus and concentration but was quite neat.
>>
>>17371721
This is Goatse
>>
>>17372119
Fucking kek'd
>>
>>17374530
eye floaters are infections in your eye. You understand that right?
>>
>>17375399
>infections
so the concept of "infections" is tangible matter in itself

ever hear that ringing in your ear? yeah those are sickness in your ear
>>
>>17371771
Source?
>>
>>17374572
Came here for this.
>>
>>17371721
They are higher dimensional simulations that you are put in so that your counterparts in the higher dimension can evaluate your unconscious, instinctive actions/feelings. After evaluation, they then decide your path/fate for you.

For example:
During a dream, you are surrounded by a bunch of children, then you grope and rape the children; your counterparts see what you're doing, evaluates it, and will probably make sure that you'll never be in a position in the physical world where you are surrounded by children.

Or something like that.
>>
>>17377117
Wrong, I'm not going to state why, because I think it's obvious
>>
>>17371818

Glad I'm not the only one that immediately saw that.
>>
>>17377314
Are you denying that other beings have more control over you and your surroundings than you do?
>>
>>17371721
something you miss
>>
I have been writing down my dreams for almost 2 years. usually it's 1-3 disjointed thoughts, but sometimes I get a long, immersive story with clear visuals and emotions.
my favorite part about dreams is the architecture. sometimes I dream I'm back in highschool, and the building design is different everytime. there is definitely a subconscious effect, cause a little thing I saw or thought about in the day will show up at night.
the worst dreams imo are when im committing a crime and no one reacts. for example
>robbing a small bank, dressed in full black
>holding a fat wad of $100 bills
>hear the police enter the building
>stuff the money in my underwear
>sit in front of the computer, pretend Im working night shift there
>two cops come in, ask me questions, If I saw the robber
>act normal, then I notice huge, obviously visible budge in my pants
>the cops don't see it
idk but it just scares me when the dream is grounded in reality then something abnormal happens
>>
>>17371721
a place where ur not ugly
>>
How can i get a lucid dream? I remember my dreams but I don't realise i'm in one before I wake up
>>
File: lolurakike.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lolurakike.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>17371721
all I can really say is FOLLOW UR NOSE GET HOES
>>
>>17371771
could said process simulate something that actually happens irl? And at this point you gotta ask if its a simulation since it literally is a projection or like a playback since one can sense everything in the dream as they do when said thing happens.
>>
>>17371721
All dreams are but another reality
Never forget...
>>
>>17375445
>ringing in your ear
It's hearing damage son
>>
>>17371721
pic souce..artist?
>>
File: 14478746774440.png (282 KB, 728x664) Image search: [Google]
14478746774440.png
282 KB, 728x664
I had a dream couple of days ago, in witch I live my life again and again, and cant escape the cycle... That made me really depressed, because it was super realistic (like most of my dreams).
Those this mean something? I was thinking about possibility of this a lot, because of my deja vus. Or this is just a nightmare?
Last time I saw a dream in witch I was living in a same place that I do now, but with a lot of fog, and was going to one booth store everyday, to buy bread, but there was an another boot store on the road, made out of wood, which was selling meat and there was a big butcher in it. One day he star chasing me and I ran into my house. Then he broke into, and I killed him with my small knife and then ate him...
>>
As a lucid dreamer, I think dreams are associative series of ideas
>>
>>17381843
Ashley Edwards i found it
>>
>>17371721
goatse
>>
>>17381944
I need answers, comrades!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.