[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shapeshifters are capable of maintaining their disguise after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1445882102984.png (73 KB, 325x243) Image search: [Google]
1445882102984.png
73 KB, 325x243
Shapeshifters are capable of maintaining their disguise after their death, right?
>>
>>17371067
not really. that's why they avoid exposing themselves on public. one accident or assasination and boom, everyone knows
>>
>>17371077
ffuuuuuuckk
>>
>>17371067
Come on OP, everyone knows shapeshifters don't exist.

If someone you know, maybe someone close to you, maybe your own family or someone you knew your whole life starts acting weird

Don't worry about

They're probably just going through a phase
>>
idk but I hate the human race
>>
We are all shapeshifters. Its just that it takes years to shed each form and find another.

Am I in the right thread?
>>
Yeah I think so.
>>
farcical disintegration
>>
Yeah we do
>>
>>17371079
You just killed the neighbor's dog, didn't you?
>>
>>17372195
NO, ANON!

YOU are the shapeshifter!
>>
>>17371079
Bury that body quick, yo
>>
>>17372195

skinwalker detected
>>
>>17373995
:(
>>
>>17371067
How are pngs of that kind made? What are they called?
>>
>>17374077
Hello?
>>
Shapeshifters don't exist, OP. It's impossible to change human features without plastic surgery. Our bones and tissues would have to work differently, being split into smaller components, that could be rearranged by will.

So if they'd exist, they should be ableto keep their disguise.
>>
>>17374270
You can try sending pulses into your dead spot
>>
>>17374077
Here is the description of how it works:
http://thume.ca/projects/2012/11/14/magic-png-files/
>>
>>17374270
you just gotta bend light, yo
>>
>>17371067
They do if you believe they exist. Because you can just make up what ever you want about them. If you are a realist then you wouldn't be asking this question.

Paranormal -100,000,000
Real world +1
>>
I do believe that when dead, they revert to their original form, based on lore. Though, it is interesting to note that the first mythology to introduce shapeshifting was that of Norse Mythology. Loki was known to shapeshift into many forms to fool others.
>>
Justine Wildenstine?!
>>
>>17372195
shapeshifter spotted
>>
>>17371067
Shouldn't have killed that guy.

We're coming.
>>
>>17372195

t. Alberto Shapeshifterossa
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 602x602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 602x602
On DS9 when a shapeshifter dies it starts reverting to a gelatinous state before solidifying as a pile of black ash-like remains. Except for the first mirror universe episode where Bashir shoots mirror Odo with a phaser and he explodes sending jello everywhere.
>>
>>17371079
This is b8 right? You didn't actual just kill a fucking dog right?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.