[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Location: San Lorenzo, Santa Fe, Argentina. I know this isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160210-WA0004.jpg (160 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160210-WA0004.jpg
160 KB, 1600x900
I know this isn't PhotoShop. Can anyone confirm wtf is the source of the shadow?
>>
>>17370881
Nah friend that's photoshoop. Or maybe paint. Is that what your bait means?
>>
The photo isn't photoshoped because the owner of the camera is my aunt and when we saw the photo that thing already was there
>>
File: 19.jpg (202 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
202 KB, 900x675
Looks like a towel or jacket tossed in the air.
>>
Looks like the grim rapper
>>
>>17370881
prove it
>>
Looks like some dummy, are you sure they weren't already holding that? I've been to some raves with people holding similar humanoid looking things.
>>
>>17370926
you can see that ladies big old bingo wings caught mid flap as she tosses it
>>
>>17370915
Oh, okay. I guess we don't need to believe you because of your explanation that relies on us believing in you.
You can believe me because I'm believable.

Now at least tell us what event this was
>>
>>17370881
In my opinion, it kinda looks like your mom's benis
>>
I don't know what it it. The photo was taken in de anniversary of the battle of San Lorenzo. Yes the people have banners but all in the floor level. I don't believe in ghosts that's why I'm trying to figure out a logical reasoning behind this. My aunt and her husband are not capable to do photoshop. I know that day rain a lot, that's why they were in a shelter with a lot of lights.
>>
File: Ajin-Demi-Human-Header-001.jpg (93 KB, 680x400) Image search: [Google]
Ajin-Demi-Human-Header-001.jpg
93 KB, 680x400
>>17370881
Ajins confirmed for real.
>>
after three different revers image searches there are no results for this pic although there are photos that seem to be from the same event. this is original content but there are no photos that managed to catch a picture of what ever this black presence may be.
>>
>>17370915
>The photo isn't photoshoped because the owner of the camera is my aunt
>aunt
That's explain it. You aunt must have shaky hand and someone was moving around and when she snapped the photo the motion blur effect was caught.
>>
>>17370881
Nigga don't you know? It's that nigga Ryuk
>>
Honestly I'm stumped here, this is not your usual obviously explainable /x/ photo. Something on the lens maybe, rainwater?
>>
>>17370881
y para k kieres saber eso jaja saludos
>>
>>17372596
Buen meme compaƱero 8/8
>>
I being toying with the exposure levels on photoshop, it doesn't show anything like a doll or wrapped flag
>>
>>17372596
Buildo el waldo
>>17370881
No se no soy 100tifiko
>>
>>17371735
i loled
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.