[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texas Horror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: kosciusko.png (46 KB, 657x691) Image search: [Google]
kosciusko.png
46 KB, 657x691
What does /x/ know of pic related

Anyone from TX know of some other spooky shit you can find out innawoods?

I've been innawoods a few times but never saw anything really scary or ominous
>>
>>17368586
Ain't nothin scary in Texas.

We shot it all.

Shot it dead.
>>
>>17368591
This
>>
One of these days I want to go to cheapside
https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2012/jun/21/yl_aw_cheapside_062412_179674/
>>
Any Houston boys?
>>
>>17368647
This isn't a meet up or hookup thread, take it to /so/ if you're going o be starting that shit.
>>
OP, I live in San Marcos and grew up around those towns in the picture, I actually used to drive to Poth every weekend. Texas is not a scary state, at least paranormal wise. I have spent many hours driving around on backroads in the middle of the night and all ive ever seen was hogs or deer. Mexicans are a more prevalent fear than skinwalkers or anything. However, I HAVE heard some spoopy shit about tennessee and after going there when I was 16 I am never ever visiting those parts of the country again
>>
>>17368689
But I fuck female Mexicans regularly
>>
>>17368775
gross, every mexican girl I ever knew (and I knew a fuckton) was nasty as shit. i dated a mexican chick in high school and found out just how truly disgusting females could be. I swear to god this bitch only showered twice a week and she never shaved baka. I'm into white girls now
>>
>>17368792
I've never had that experience f.a.m but I'm white.
>>
nothing in the woods m8

but there are some spooky car accident ghost ont he highways
a cop friend told me one actually when to the station and gave him a card and told him there was an accident
its kinda a local ghost story since it has been happening since 2005
>>
>>17368792
I'm half mexican and I'm the biggest slob I know.
>>
>>17368871
If you're a female

Pls be in lodon
>>
>>17368872
No, Austin
>>
>>17368952
Considereding I live in round rock you should let me verify your sloth.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (9 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
9 KB, 360x270
>>17368689
I've driven at night for a while for college classes in the winter and I remember only one startling instance

>driving 70 and its pitch black
>see something faint in the road
>like the outline of a baby carriage
>theres a jolt in its form and I see bright glowing eyes
>ohshit.png
>its a deer and it doesn't even move as I slam on the brakes
>we are staring each other down
>it bolts off after a few seconds

Was really unexpected, no fucking idea why he just stood there, I guess he was just shocked

Had eyes like pic related, very dark night
>>
>>17368960
That's really not something you want friend, trust me. I'm surrounded by a months worth of empty plastic bottles and I sleep directly on a foam matress. I wrap myself in the blanket so my back doesn't get irritated from the foam.
>>
>>17368992
Why do you elect this path anon?
>>
>>17368992
Are you fat?
>>
>>17368997
Because I'm quite fond of it. When it gets to the point where it bothers me I clean everything up in one swoop. It works out well for me.
>>
>>17369011
Of course. This life I live is a solitary one, and I'm absolutely fine with that. I'm a trans woman so it's not like I would have much of a shot with anyone anyway, I enjoy the company of dogs just as much as people.
>>
>>17369013
I can dig it. Let's do dinner.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 365x214
>>17368872
>>
>>17369024
You don't want that.
>>17369022
>>
>>17368792
M8s, the descendants of the inbred faggots who are dumb enough to cross the border ilegally aren't mexicans anymore. Sadly for you, they are americans now.

Try getting some of the finest pussy round Xel Ha, Guadalajara or even the Capital city.
Tho in my opinion amerifat girls are nothing special either, unless you're a cuck fetishist and/or a chubby chaser.
>>
Texas
> she never shaved
gross.
>>
>>17368986
>no fucking idea why he just stood there

You never heard the saying "like a deer in headlights?"
>>
Braggs road.
>>
>>17368607
>https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2012/jun/21/yl_aw_cheapside_062412_179674/

Austin here. Shit Im down for a road trip
>>
>>17368792
you joking? Latinas are based as fuck.
Usually they're conservative-leaning but open in some ideals, always horny, and not into "muh feminism".

Based.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.