[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/, I had an astral projection which lasted for a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: napoleon.jpg (63 KB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
63 KB, 800x474
Hello /x/, I had an astral projection which lasted for a few days. It was a very unique experience, as I visited the king's chamber in the great pyramid, where Napoleon walked, where Alexander walked. I've seen a lot of things and that 4 days "coma" thought me a lot of things, some which I am bound by silence, and others which I am not bound by silence. Ask me questions, and I will answer if I can
>>
>>17368488
>bound by silence
nope.
>>
>>17368497
I talked with entities of high power
>>
>>17368501
nope.
>>
>>17368501
no, you didn't
>>
>>17368506
>nope
You're bound by ignorance.
>>
>>17368511
yeah but so are you. what's your point?
>>
>>17368517
There's some things I promised to not talk about to have the knowledge
>>
>>17368517
You can just ask me any questions and I'll tell you about what I know about. What I mostly know is stuff about what will happen in the future years and what Napoleon saw in the King's chamber
>>
>>17368518
nope.
>>
Who did you meet on your travels?
>>
>>17368488

what did they have to say about modern music?
>>
>>17368488
Why bother if you can't say anything?
>>
Just tell us what you can and tell us important stuff because how would we know what to ask?
>>
rp cancer
>>
File: 1452737545120.png (246 KB, 680x623) Image search: [Google]
1452737545120.png
246 KB, 680x623
>>17368488
very vague information good gentleman, just try to edit one experience narration, with some you see, i dont know, if you see alien statues or rare gold pieces.
>>
>>17369801
U wot m8?
>>
How do I do this please tell me OP
>>
Did you or did you not experience an astral erection.
>>
>>17368525

Would you just tell us?

you either know nothing because you're so eager to be prompted which isn't what i'd call reliable

or

You have see something but you're too strongly ego driven to say anything without gratification.

Your move, hippie faggot.
>>
>>17370069
thisssssss
>>
>>17368525
Nope
>>
Hey op did ayy lmaos build Atlantis?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.