[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Law of Attraction thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 1280x853
What things have you consciously manifested lately? What are you currently manifesting? Any tips for others?
>>
If you believe in the law of attraction you deserve a bullet to your head.
>>
>>17368098
I am currently attempting to manifest this po
>>
>>17368111
>believe
>law

you need the bullet, son
>>
>>17368098
2 days ago i was thinking about your ability to make imagined things happen.
I imagined a mountain with a taller left peak
a shorter right peak
the sun over to the right of the right peak
spent time on google images until i found it.
If you want to manifest something you fucking do it yourself, imagination alone will not make it come.
>>
>>17368123
Why not solve world hunger? All they have to do is visualize food, right? Eat shit faggot
>>
>>17368098
We are not ready to progress, keep information like this out of /x/. Go on about learning how to create tuplas or whatever the fuck they're called.
>>
>>17368123
you clearly don't understand the subject matter. get mad
>>
>>17368123
Unbelievably rude. Shame on you, anon.
>>
>>17368127
> All they have to do is visualize

Found the retard, no wonder you can't manifest
>>
>>17368490
You know exactly what they're called.
>>
>>17368098
I manifested you creating this thread.

Spoopy isn't it.
>>
>>17368490
Ever wonder if reality is a tulpa?
>>
>>17372424
>>17372261
>>17372198
My examples of how humans are not ready to consciously ascend, and you all wonder why certain information is locked away.
>>
>>17372522
Oh yeah dubs confirm it btw.
>>
The law of attraction is the only "magic" in our reality.
I feel a little disappointed, though, I probably can't complain. It wouldn't do if all shit collapsed like a dream...
>>
I'm trying to manifest proper work ethic amidst the distractions (girlfriend, disabled mom) just got a tattoo gun , graduate this summer, afraid I've put too much on my plate and am not realistic. also feel like a visionary
>>
A huge BM
>>
>>17368098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6YK0o3L6kQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqyhojksn4U
>>
>>17375244
the intonation is the same as well
>>
>>17375244
what are the chances?
>>
I'd like to believe in it but the circumstances life has given me have proven otherwise.
>>
I see the shills are out in full force today
>>
>>17368098
I have definitely been trying to manifest a more even tempered me. Trying to stop getting frazzled over things. Actively taking care of things for other people and their feelings.
>>
File: 1453758324720.jpg (20 KB, 226x351) Image search: [Google]
1453758324720.jpg
20 KB, 226x351
I used this power on my oneitis, she started talking to me again out of the blue seemingly.

Perhaps my wizard powers are beginning to manifest.
>>
New job. Free weed
>>
>>17368098
one little story
>monday, talking with gym buddy about starting boxe
>only thing needed was bandage for him
>thuesday, was having super with some girl, one of them had boxe bandage, she offfert them to me because she was going back in France.

we live in a dimension really dense so your thought need time to happen
>>
>>17368111

Law of attraction is pura new age shit, yes, you are right. But if you are aware of the cosmic laws (inb4 lybalion), you would be aware the universe is purely mental, therefore in theory you can manifest what you desire.
>>
>>17370121
Well seeing as no one can I don't see that as an insult.
>>
>>17368098
>Any tips for others?
1. Don't take LoA personally. It is anything but that.
2. Put in some actual work every so often.
3. Don't ask for stupid shit.

It might just come true.
>>
>>17372522
It's not locked away, dipshit. The fact that you're here shitposting means that you and every other person who wants to suppress human awareness has utterly and completely failed to do so. If you're so aware that you think you can judge that we're not ready, then do something about it other than shitposting. Fuck off, fucking poser.
>>
>>17375376
Good luck burning yourself out in the name of the wrong ideals. Hope you go back to coming to terms with yourself soon.
>>
>>17376883
Not him but i think what he meant is in the same fashion as in the myths of shambhala; only those who are pure and deserving will find it

Just like hidden occult knowledge

Power in bad hands is always bound to create a controlled and calculated chaos

Look how society is overly fucked up and how we are brainwashed on a daily basis and most people don't realize it blindly perpetuating the elite's agenda

I could go on but i agree with anon, humanity is not ready for the "locked away" knowledge

Look out for yourself, permanently enrich your mind, cut ties with brainwashed normalfags, read A LOT on every USEFUL subjects you can, do psychedelics

Live your own experiences instead of wasting your time with people that'll turn out to fuck you over in the the long run
>>
>>17376910
>only those who are pure and deserving will find it
That has not been my experience.
>>
>>17368098

I think, another fucking affair, possibly. But, more precisely, more sadness for me. I really can't stand happiness anymore, even though I keep fighting to achieve it.
>>
>>17376875
I have. But my desires are somewhat abstract but precise, proving them would take many paragraphs.
I've seen my friend do it once or twice with stupidly rare Pokemon cards. Found them in thrift stores, not online.
I watch everyone do it, every single day.
>>
File: 1427382852061.png (3 MB, 1876x1850) Image search: [Google]
1427382852061.png
3 MB, 1876x1850
>>17368098
>What things have you consciously manifested lately?
Memes.
>>
>>17376883
>my radical opinions are called shitposts
I mean, i can try influencing people. Only thing thats holding me back is theres a WHOLE bunch of ignorance in the world.
>>
File: 1436159565515.jpg (22 KB, 399x429) Image search: [Google]
1436159565515.jpg
22 KB, 399x429
>>17376910
ty based anon for understanding my opinion.
>>
Won R2.8 million in the South African lottery on the 13th of this month, which ain't much when converted to dollars but I am happy with it. Wish it was more though :(

I used a combination of a technique where I was counting each R200 and R100 note individually as if it was really happening and also by firing off random sigils. and forgetting about them.

It took me about 3 years to reach this point but that's probably because my emotions and beliefs were weak
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>17375372
In every LoA thread. It's unnerving.
>>
>>17377807
Yes, so do something about it. If you aren't ready to face the world with all the information at your disposal, than YOU are the one that isn't ready. Humanity has always been ready to be taught.
>>
>>17379115
>then
fix
>>
I don't know why but I can only manifest fucking hotdogs. I'm so fucking serious. Like out of all things hotdogs. But they are so fucking good so I'm not too mad. But sometimes I wonder why, tho
>>
>>17379421
Too much discordianism will do that to you. It's why you're supposed to change your beliefs every so often.
>>
>>17376865
Sooo...I can manifest myself as the emperor of the world; and I can have anything I want?
>>
how can i manifest a tight little puss puss around my dick?
>>
>>17379115
I cant change close minded people, however at any time they can change themselves.
>>
>>17379741
Read Laws of Success by Napoleon Hill if you want to really do that.
>>
>>17379767
>close minded people
Are a myth you should buy into.

Everyone's willing to listen if you present yourself like a non-shill. Just be yourself and see if anyone cares about your perspective.
>>
>>17379773
Hey man, don't create his synchronicities for him. Let the universe chart a course for him. If you try to help him out, he'll just think that he's a shithead who manifests people like you.
>>
>>17380673
>you shouldn't buy into
fix
>>
Ask for something, ask if it's for a good purpose. Ask if it will make you feel good, because if it make you feel better then you will treat others better.

The Ra material, in essence its white magic, in the benefit of everybody else.
>>
File: DSCN0401.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0401.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
>>17380673
Hey man, different strokes for different folks. I cant persuade a man who firmly believes in atheism god is real, even if i present facts and logical reasoning. Thats why i choose to help others who are willing to listen, understand my point of view etc.
>>
>>17383169
Then you shouldn't have any reason to shill about your noxious views on humanity as a whole.
>>
>>17383169

I haven't seen you presenting facts and logical reasons in this thread. And even if you did, you are aware that people will be able to see through them and spot fallacies in your reasoning, right? It doesn't make them closed minded if they read your reasoning and then pick out it's flaws.
>>
>>17383366
>Not realizing ignorance is bliss
>Not realizing ignorance breeds chaos
Have a good evening.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.