[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else thinks that there is some underlying truth in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: stephen king.jpg (11 KB, 177x266) Image search: [Google]
stephen king.jpg
11 KB, 177x266
Anybody else thinks that there is some underlying truth in his fiction?
>>
>>17367928
Your post certainly reads like it was written by someone who spends a lot of time reading Stephen King.
>>
>>17367928
Not really. Maybe some symbolism here and there, but not really any truth. H.P. Lovecraft on the other end...
>>
>>17367928
Like what kind of truth?
>>
>>17367947
Fuck off
>>
>>17367928
No. His books are great though. I own like 40 of them.
>>
>>17367989
Salty today, Anon.
>>
Maine is spooky?
>>
>>17368005
Ew how the majority of his books are complete garbage...
>>
>>17368005
>I own like 40 of them.

You do realize production like that is probably from a crew of hacks published under King's name to keep making money off of slavish fans?
>>
>>17368074

they copy him very well. Even the shitty endings quirk
>>
>>17367928
anybody here has felt the voice of the tower?
>>
>>17367928
That New England is spoopy and that alcoholism brings out true evil.
>>
>>17368074

You're high if you think King doesn't write all his books.
>>
>>17368134
Im with you anon. King's production is perfectl achievable writing 6 pages a day; something not so hard if you dedicate a normal work's hours to it. And this man does it because he loves it, you can tell it by hearing him talk
>>
>>17367928
He's a hack
>>
>>17368005
He's hit and miss with me. What's your favorite? I love pet semetary. I also think his short stories are a lot better than his novels, in general.
>>
>>17367928
Its very possible he gets some stuff from his dreams. I dream novels and movies and some of them would fit the types of books he writes,so there's always that possibility. A lot of artists have gotten ideas from being vivid dreamers.
>>
>>17368134
The house of darkness was most likely not his.
>>
I like the main idea of the Dark Tower series, that reality is a bunch of alternative universes that are connected at some crux or nexus. Doesnt seem to be too far fetched an idea as the idea of alternative realities is becoming more and more accepted in the scientific community
>>
years back i remember reading some conspiracy about how he allegedly killed john lennon as some mk ultra tool or something along those lines...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.