[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alt-Christianity Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 18
File: angryjesus.png (516 KB, 589x350) Image search: [Google]
angryjesus.png
516 KB, 589x350
All my life I have felt that Jesus is the way to connect with God, and the higher planes of existence.

I've always felt that modern "Pop" Christianity has fallen so far from the Eastern like teachings of Jesus.

Most Christians shut out meditation, AP, and are essentially paroting a man behind a desks thoughts.

I feel like they are just enabling the NWO establishment. They segregate their culture to the point where it's just an inversion. They keep amongst themselves and have failed to make a real difference in the world.

This thread ia for the Christians who have been taking a seperate path to unity with God We may be wrong, we may be right, but exist.

We need to talk to each other.
>>
idk senpai i'm just a guy, can't even see auras fully
humans have always acknowledged the divine somehow, and more recently i suppose one thing we've taken to is to make organizations pertaining to the divine and its implications for us. those organizations are still made up of humans, and they can be compromised just as easily as other organizations. it seems to me like when we get separated from the divine we regress to a more base state, and the people who are in such a state, upon reading the sacred texts, really only get the words and not the divine that it points to.. they end up taking it too literally, or otherwise misinterpretting it. when in this disconnected state, it doesn't really matter, atheist, theist, etc etc there's nothing to prevent those with power from taking the advantage. and why shouldn't they? if the reason to be kind and morally good is only understood to be some arbitrary thing that we "should" do, then people just won't, and it will be dog eat dog forever; it doesn't matter what sort of system we have or what we do with ourselves at that point.
then again senpai i'm just a guy. can't even fully see auras and shit
>>
Religion is a means not an end.
>>
The Christian root is a bitter one. It serves to alleviate the soreness of overindulgence. It practically encourages bad behavior by the forgiveness factor.

Honestly the Catholics who chant the rosary are better. Because at least that way forbearance towards others is born.

It's easy to worship an earth mother. She's like your mom, but also the mom of your friends.

It's not so easy for a fool to properly worship an odin like figure. They might go nailing themselves to trees. It's crazy to teach a master's path when you are all novices. It's also bad to read books that forbid further study.

God is the writer of our minds, Gods are how we can hack those minds out of habits and into realization of our virtuous and not so noble characters and become better. Like God becomes better with study of it. Preferably personal study. Like we have infinite potential, just like the big version(s) of us in the sky.

You can't catch all the pokemon in one cart.
You need other carts, or to put down all the games. Christianity is pokemon emerald, but you can't get either mawile or sableye in that, I can't remember which. But point is, you can't know ALL of god, and it's hard to get a good picture from one game.

It's a trap to fall into to give up your beliefs, but it's also a trap to deny new evidence when you're comfy. Being a christian is very comfy i hear. But if you know the real truth , it's a demigod war-cult. Jesus was a true scholar, and a prophet. Bibles are not liked by scholars and made for profit.

But who should you ask about the ancient world? Scholars or people who live it?
>>
File: 1324163224614.jpg (449 KB, 1500x2100) Image search: [Google]
1324163224614.jpg
449 KB, 1500x2100
>>17366802
The Zoroastrians are pretty ancient. And they are honestly the first to make most of the ancient concepts that the cult was misinterpreted from.
>>
>>17366766
Organized religion does not represent God. It actually makes sense. Think of trojan horse.

If you cant beat em, kill em and then say your them
>>
>>17366791
>>17366795
>>17366802

Guys chill. All Christianity is is following the teachinga of Christ.

I personally believed he made connecting with God (whatever that means) the most simple.

It allows people to find God the way they need to. Some people are deep thinkers, prophets, healers, etc. Some people are just simple and work everyday.

We all have a different path.

If you see auras, than it's not relevant to your spiritual journey. You need to ask God to show you what you're gifts are.

I cannot Astral Project. Believe me I want to get closer to that level of God, but even while frying on acid he wouldn' let me. I have alot of other spiritual gifts that seem to run in my family.

Jesus didn't teach us to chase Astral Projection, prophetic dreams, etc etc

New age spirituality tries to obfuscate our journey by saying these things are neccessary. God knows your desires, but has a specific use for you.

Seek God and you will figure it out. A man who seeks God finds himself, and a man who seeks himself will find God.
>>
Follow the bell
>>
>>17366862
This! God will guide you to what you need as long as you keep your intentions pure. He revealed himself to me even tho i was an athiest
>>
>>17366887
Share your story man thats what this thread is for

Anybody should feel welcome to post ITT, there is only one truth in the end anyway
>>
>>17366862
>Jesus didn't teach us to chase Astral Projection, prophetic dreams, etc etc
>New age spirituality tries to obfuscate our journey by saying these things are neccessary. God knows your desires, but has a specific use for you.

no, christianity is relly not just following the teachings of christ.

that's one possible version of christianity i guess but it's really not the most popular. the majority of people who are "christian" are following the entirety of the bible which are supposedly teachings from jesus as well as his disciples and these were written, edited and arranged long after jesus died.

my guess is that the average christian has very little in common with jesus in terms of what they actually believe. i know for a fact that jesus wasn't worshipping the holy trinity with himself as a part of it, so if that factors in to christianity for a person, they are surely not simply following the "teachings of christ."
>>
Gnosticism, or, if that's just too heretical for you, just read up on other esoteric forms of Christianity. Our very own /omg/ Mega is bursting with texts on the subject.

>Christians shut out meditation

next time ask them what do they think Christ was exactly doing those forty days in the desert
>>
>>17366922
Oh man i could write a few books on what i experienced. He gave me visions, wisdom, healed me, he gave me many gifts, and revealed the meaning of much of the bible. Especially the parables that jesus taught.

Im pretty sure im the bosses kid.
>>
>>17366952
Gnostics complicate matters that are actually very simple. I cant speak for anyone else but i know meditation isn't part of my path
>>
>>17366958

Out of curiosity, what's your denomination?
>>
>>17366962
The fuck if i know anymore. Like i said i was an athiest. Maybe I'm not anything, maybe im something completely new or christians as they were meant to be
>>
>>17366766

Jesus was a Buddhist and Gnosticism is true.
>>
>>17366952
I've read a bit for my own knowledge but I refuse to join a demonination or label myself anything. I do meditate though.
>>17366953
Stay humble my man, don't begin to think you are God. The devil will find a way to hijack our truth seeking and that is the easiest way.

>>17366958

Agreed, seeking God is as simple as that. I would never write meditation on or off.
>>17366970
Agreed, I feel the same way.
>>
>>17366983
Both are untrue. Jesus cautioned his followers against "those that empty their minds" gnostics are maybe 10% right about the stuff they teach but by and large its all bullshit
>>
>>17366984
Its hard to not get a big head when God tells you your the second coming and will rule the earth one day. But its an effort im making to restrain myself.
>>
Quick pop in. I really like that Christians are calmly talking on their faith and journeys here. I'd love to see views and opinions on differences in the teachings of Lord Jesus and Paul of Tarsus, if you see any.

>Bg 10.9 — The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me.
>Bg 10.10 — To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me.
>Bg 10.11 — To show them special mercy, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance.
>>
I believe Jesus wanted us to connect to the oneness of the universe but the church sheisted it so they could use the "pipeline to God" to control the people's.
Pretty clear the church didn't use the pipeline as much as they put it on their leaders head like a crown.

I like to imagine a world where "God", the universe created the other gods and one day we can live together in a big old happy pantheon..
>>
>>17367015
I haven't been revealed much about pauls teachings but there is one conspicuous verse where he had a vision and in it an angel told him to eat meat that was unclean by jewish law and he refused then the angel said "what God has made clean let no man declare unclean"

I am not 100% on this yet but i think the possibility exists that Paul was saying certain things were bad that were actually fine by Gods standards.

I do know that Jesus had a perfect connection to God. Perhaps even to the point of being a vessel for God. Jesus was not God however, he was just a person that made perfect use of that connection
>>
>implying abrahamic religions didn't steal from zoroastrianism and paganism
get the fuck off my board, christcucks.
>>
>>17366766
idk if I'm Christian because I'm not sure Christians would say I'm Christian. But God and especially Jesus have really helped me. I read the KJ bible from time to time and it really helps me. I believe in God and Jesus but I don't think it's the same way a Christian or Baptist would want me to. I can tell you Jesus does not like me but he does love me and God likes me. The bible does speak to me, I love the bible.
>>
>>17367060
From what little i read the Quran has the mark of divine authenticity
>>
>>17367070
Sounds like you're a bit confused my man. You may have a ways to go, you'll figure it out.
>>
>>17367070
Are you familiar with the parable of the prodigal son? It is a whole class of people. The older brother are those that subscribe to religion but still have Gods favor
>>
>>17366996
>"those that empty their minds"

and what does that mean my good man
can you cite your claim
>>
We've had it wrong for 2000yrs.

Interfacing with grey aliens (angels) is a normal part of practicing Christianity and a prerequisite for understanding Islam. Transcending death is a normal part of Christianity as is the conquering of any evil.

Our forefathers kept taking the 'when all else fails, lower your standards' approach until they drove it into the mud.
>>
>>17367083
Matt 12:43-45
>>
>>17367054
What you say of Lord Jesus matches closely to Vaisnav views, actually. In the morning prayer to the guru, there are these two verses [edited for cross-religion sensitivity]:

7) The spiritual master is to be honored as much as the Supreme Lord, because he is the most confidential servitor of the Lord. This is acknowledged in all revealed scriptures and followed by all authorities. Therefore I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master, who is a bona fide representative of GOD.

8) By the mercy of the spiritual master one receives the benediction of GOD. Without the grace of the spiritual master, one cannot make any advancement. Therefore, I should always remember and praise the spiritual master. At least three times a day I should offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my spiritual master.

The phrase "as good as God" is often used in ISKCON. Meaning a pure servant of God, like a pure conductor of electricity, is giving you the same "substance" the source does, Even though the conductor and the source are distinct, they are not separate, they are not different.

But if the conductor stops perfectly conducting. If the "electrical wire" changes at some point, then there is cause for worry. That is why I am interested in Paul. For I do like much of his writing (Romans, Ch 12 is my favorite part of the Bible), I feel he DID alter the teachings of Lord Christ.
>>
>>17367093
This is untrue. Aliens are a deception in an attempt to counter the outpouring of holy spirit.
>>
>>17367074

isis/moderate muslim pls
>>
>>17367074
the quran stole from cuckstianity, judaism, and i'm sure it stole some stuff from paganism.
>not being part of the original moon cult that muhammad was in
>>
>>17367102
Im reluctant to question what he says, but there is decidedly a gap between him and Jesus.

It makes me think of the scripture where jesus says he had come to pit father against son and mother against daughter.
This is because what was true for the parents was not true for the children due to the appearence of Jesus.
This is why Jesus criticized the traditions of the pharasies because it prevented them from taking to the new way of doing things that God had put into place
>>
>>17367117
It was not stolen, it was given to them by God.
>>
>>17367117
That being said it isn't perfect, and neither is mainstream Christianity. Yet even a broken clock is right twice a day
>>
>>17367100
this could easily be interpreted as something else.
>>
>>17367128
your fake god is a plagiarist? lmfao
>>17367134
all abrahamic religions are retarded, friend.
>worshipping one god
>not worshipping 1 million gods
>not creating your own gods
>>
It is written that God writes his law down in the hearts of people. This means that his people want to do what they want to do because its what God wants them to do.

This is important because what God wants people to do varies from person to person

You have heard it said "follow your heart" this is the truth
>>
>>17367138
All the bible is that why. Why is it you think it is written in such vauge terms? It is because it is only meant for those with spiritual insight to know what it means.

This is to prevent corruption of the bible by those with dark purposes
>>
>>17367142
You do not understand. There is truth and there are lies. To speak what is true does not mean that you plagiarized someone else who also spoke truth
>>
>>17367163
well i guess i can't argue with that my good man
>>
>>17367172
Im good? No im not, it is the God of heaven that makes me good because He is good and he stands with me
>>
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."
>>
>>17367190
ok buddy
bring it down to earth there
>>
>>17367125
An adjustment according to time, place, circumstance? I was looking for a good summary, but found this VERY long and nice consideration of the topic:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2010/december/9.25.html?start=1

There's also this summary, from a more brash blogger. I'm not certain I agree with his bullet points (I'd have to re-read), but I know I have no concern for #5.

http://doctrine.org/jesus-vs-paul/

Jesus:
1. Preached the gospel of the kingdom
2. Defined the “kingdom of heaven” as Israel’s prophetic earthly kingdom
3. Presented Himself as Messiah and King of the Jews (Israel)
4. Preached repentance, baptism, and faith as necessary for salvation
5. Had Jews only for His audience (2 exceptions)
6. Operated under the Mosaic Law

Paul
1. Preached the gospel of the grace of God
2. Defined the “kingdom of heaven” as the heavenly position of the body of Christ
3. Presented Jesus as the risen Lord, Head of the body of Christ
4. Preached faith alone as necessary for salvation
5. Had Gentiles as his primary audience
6. Operated under grace

For my thoughts:
1) No idea, I would need more understanding on these concepts.
2) No contradiction. The Kingdom of Heaven is attainable on Earth, internally, and after this life in the spiritual, eternally.
3&4)This kind of touches on my main problem with Paul. I feel he focuses on the resurrection, almost excluding the life and teachings of Lord Jesus. That it's more important to believe in and say you're a follower of the master, rather than actually doing what the master says.
6)Meh, as I said, I love much of Paul's writing, and definitely feel he was sincere in his preaching. Personal, specific conduct is a tricky indicator of whether one is acting under God's Will. As you said, these unique cases of God's intervention are often accompanied by change in instruction.
>>
how can I communicate with the holy spirit, but only the holy spirit?
>>
>>17367167
again, you're saying your god stole from other religions.
>>
>>17367238
Perhaps it isn't something meant to be considered on an intellectual level. If it was why are there so many sects of christianity?
>>
>>17367259
How can God steal what is already his?
>>
>>17367267
it isn't his if it was written by humans of another religion :^)
>>
>>17367245
Your question doesn't make sense. The holy spirit is the manifestation of Gods power in humans. It is the intermediary between humans and God
>>
>>17367262
In Vaishnavism, there is a guideline or checks and balances of sorts; to look for accordance among the scriptures, the words and deeds of the great saints, and the opinion of the community - guru, sastra, and sadhu.

I am interested in the views on this from the community of Christians, as they have more and probably better understanding of such internal, esoteric points than I do.
>>
>>17367274
What is Gods is Gods. Religion has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17367274
While a religion can be false it can still contain elements of truth.
>>
>>17367288
and your god still steals from that "false" religion.
>>
File: PSMix_2016-02-16-10-20-12.png (371 KB, 1513x700) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-02-16-10-20-12.png
371 KB, 1513x700
>>
>>17367279
that's what I want, don't we have it within us like a flame? I considered the holy spirit an entity not just a force
>>
>>17367282
Im not sure what you are asking
>>
>>17367294
It is false religion that steals from him
>>
>>17367304
It can't be attained, only given.
>>
>>17367307
how can that "false" religion steal from him even though that "false" religion dates back farther than your religion?
>>
>>17367322
The truth is like a locked door. False religion peeps through the keyhole and gains a small measure of truth but it is not meant for them. Only those who he deems worthy are given the key to open the door and understand the full truth
>>
>>17367311
yes and so I want to be given that and I wondered how do you do it. its not a random event
>>
>>17367328
lmfao sure.
>>
>>17367331
There is nothing you can do to attain it. If you need it God will give it to you, if you do not he won't
>>
>>17367339
Meditation is the equivalent to trying to pick the lock to the door. To do so is to give yourself over to the power of the devil because you ignore your place just as he ignores his place.
>>
>>17367343
god is very far away isn't it? :/
>>
>>17367357
On the contrary he is so close you can't see him.
>>
>>17367357
For instance it appears as tho im standing still, but in reality im moving many thousands of miles an hour. It is because everything around me is moving at the same speed that it gives the illusion of stillness.

It is this way with God. You can't notice him because he is always there and always has been there.
>>
>>17366862
>>17366935

this. very well put guys.
>>
>>17367357
> very far
No.
>>
>>17367392
>>17367383
>>17367374
thx its a better way to think of it
>>
>>17367074

Ppffffffffthahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: thomas.jpg (36 KB, 200x295) Image search: [Google]
thomas.jpg
36 KB, 200x295
>>17367238
>Jesus:
>2. Defined the “kingdom of heaven” as Israel’s prophetic earthly kingdom

Nope.
>>
>>17367054
>Jesus was not God however
Satan get behind me.
>What you say of Lord Jesus matches closely to Vaisnav views
wew lad.

/x/ isn't a place for anyone new in the faith. By denying Christ as God, you deny the bible in everything.
>>
>>17367305
He's referring to the process religious authority uses to determine religious authenticity
>>
>>17367613
All men know what is true and what is not because God tells each on an individual basis. For instance if someone comes up to you and says they are Christ and they aren't you laugh at them and call them crazy because they are not he.

If Christ was to actually come up to you and say he is he then your instinct wouldnt be to laugh at him or call him crazy. Deep down inside you would become afraid because some part of you would recognize it to be the truth.
>>
Jesus Christ is pure evil. Any "God" that tells you to let someone hit you and to love your enemy and then says he's not here to bring peace but division is pure evil. Fuck Jesus.

Without religion the world would be 100% happier.
>>
Neville Goddard.
>>
File: 1447534431303.jpg (45 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
1447534431303.jpg
45 KB, 645x512
>2016
>christianity

get over it you cucks
>>
I think God has abandoned me. I think I know why but I don't feel comfortable typing it (even though it's 4chan). I always heard that DMT or acid can help people reach the spiritual plane and I want to try it to see how I can rekindle my spirit to god. Which one should I use and how to obtain them?
>>
>>17367635
Yet many of the problems that exist in the world are -because- people do not love their enemy. He creates division because some people want to love, and others want to hate. He simply brings that to the surface
>>
>>17367650
Neither are necessary. Pray for forgiveness and take steps to improve. It is only wittingly working against Gods purposes that is truly unforgivable
>>
>>17367594
Per the author:
>The message John the Baptist, Jesus, and the Twelve preached was that the King of Israel had arrived and that the kingdom of heaven was near (Matthew 3.1-2, 4.12-17, 9.35; Luke 3.2-17, 4.16-19). This kingdom was an earthly, political kingdom in which the Messiah would reign as King (Zechariah 14.9). It was the kingdom proclaimed by the prophets in which Israel would be preeminent among the nations of the earth (Deuteronomy 28.1, 13) and for which the Magi (Matthew 2.1-12), Zacharias (Luke 1.8-17, 67-79), Mary (Luke 1.26-38, 46-55), Simeon and Anna (Luke 2.25-38) longed. In this kingdom, Israel would become a nation of priests as God told Moses (Exodus 19.6). To enjoy this kingdom required that the Jewish nation repent and accept Jesus as their King and Messiah. Once the nation repented, God would fulfill the promises He had made in His covenants to Israel. The primary beneficiaries of the “kingdom of heaven” were Jews, not Gentiles, since God’s covenant promises focused upon Jews (Ephesians 2.11-12).3 Ever since God had called Abraham, He had dealt exclusively with the nation of Israel. God had no direct dealings with Gentiles as He had before Abraham. Beginning with Abraham, God created a new plan in His dealing with the human race. This explains why Jesus commanded His disciples not to go to Gentiles (Matthew 10.5-6) and why He had contact with only two Gentiles (one by proxy) during His three-year ministry.4 The Old Testament prophesies revealed that Gentiles would be blessed through Israel (Isaiah 42.1-4, 49.5-6, 60.1-3; Zechariah 8.20-23). During the Messianic kingdom, Israel will become preeminent among the nations of the world with the Lord Himself reigning as David’s greater Son (Deuteronomy 28.1-14; Luke 1.32; cf. Zechariah 14.9). In His Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7) Jesus taught about this program. The Sermon has nothing to do with the Church, the body of Christ, and everything to do with Israel’s earthly kingdom.
>>
https://archive.org/stream/cu31924029339078#page/n0/mode/2up
>The Gospel in Brief by Leo Tolstoy

I really feel like everything Tolstoy has ever written in his latter life is absolutely essential to anyone striving to learn only the spirit of Jesus and none of the other Judaism or mysticism of the bible. Like all religious tomes he realized how impractical they were to every day life, how contradictory and inaccessible they are to the common man.

Only through a church or a mosque or a synagogue etc can an every day man receive the supposed message from God...does anyone else not see how ridiculous or troublesome that is? Did God desire middlemen for His message that could be distorted by men worldwide? These books were written by men to dominate other men.

God's message must be simple and be able to be understand by every man without need of interpretation. That is what he strived for in this work.
>>
Guys you are misaing the point of the thread.

It's not to preach your sect of Christianity, it's yo encourage people who feel like us.

I'm very aware anon X has a different view of Christ than I do, that's the point.

Share your stories, share the fruits of your spirit, share things that the dogma of the AG/Baptists/Catholics etc would normally shun us for.
>>
>>17367758
There is only one with the authority to state what jesus realized and it isn't you.

The OT was curtailed to him personally. Can you imagine that? To come to the realization that entire sacred books are all about you and your life?

You have heard it said "all for one, and one for all" this is the truth
>>
>>17367647
ha ha ha for real ! but once this is out they"ll come up with another familiar lie for the soulless zombie folk
>>
>>17367774
who is anon X?
>>
>>17367898
really man? its a variable. any of you. cmon bro wise up
>>
Scientology is the new Christianity. Both are equally bullshit.
>>
>>17367934
Scientology is a bad joke
>>
So Gnostics basically? I'm Catholic, but as of lately have been kinda falling away from it. I love TLM and the Churches stories and members etc. but I find myself leaning towards what's described in itself. I'm a degenerate by Catholic standards but I have so many non Catholic friends who have basically saved my life and have stopped me from commiting suicide and by Catholic teaching they're going to hell. I can't really accept that in all honesty. I still absolutely love the Church and mass but I find myself on a different path. I just think so many non Christians and Catholics have such unique life stories and triumphs and I feel sometimes like Catholocism, Othrodoxy, Protestantism etc. put the world in a box. Not in the "accept gay marriage bigot XD" form, but that there are many different ways of looking at things and different ways of connecting to Christ than just following the cathecism.
>>
>>17366766
>Alt-Christianity
>Atheism+

>things aren't good enough for me the way they already are
>i need to change them or influence them to dispel my anxiety
>>
I don't feel anything "divine" or "spiritual' in my life. I've been sitting in this board and other places looking for anything paranormal to happen to invoke that feeling of something grand and beautiful and unknown being everything but it is as empty and sad as before
>>
>>17367942
And Christianity isn't?

Why is one deemed a bad joke yet the other taken as truth?

Both are nonsense.
>>
>>17368141
Catholics: our priest touches little boys.

Also he is ordained by God to teach us about him
>>
>>17368154
Because one involves everyone being abducted by aliens and was created by a sci fi author that was looking to make a buck and the other wasn't.
>>
>>17368154
One's too knew and fresh. It hasn't enjoyed any cultural establishment and the marks of the con artist are still fresh on it.

Give Scientology about a thousand years to evolve and for most of its early history to be forgotten or contested and it'll look more or less like most other religions. We're already starting to see Mormonism undergoing this transformative process.
>>
>>17368248
new, not "knew." JESUS CHRIST
>>
File: jesusispissed.jpg (28 KB, 421x453) Image search: [Google]
jesusispissed.jpg
28 KB, 421x453
was just listening to this today...it never gets old. I'm not even Catholic but Mozart's requiem is just beyond words. I can't believe he was dictating it as he was dying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wVuUXt8ADo
>>
This is my jazz. This is my life.
>>
>>17368242
>and the other wasn't

The other involves a man like Superman™ who can walk on water™, part cceans™, clone loaves of bread™, heal blind people™ and come back from the dead™ and was created by various authors looking to make a quick brainwashed society..

.. and the other wasn't.
>>
>>17367074
>Quran has the mark of divine authenticity

That's why they copied the already disproven embryology of Greek doctor Galen, right? I mean, it's not like Allah is supposed to be all-knowing and would know his own fucking creation, eh?

Fucking retarded moslem and moslem sympathizers.
>>
>>17366766
>the Eastern like teachings that never existed but I'll bullshit my way through if you call me out on this
>>
>>17367599
Yup, it means God would have been dishonest. Have considered it difficult communicating to creation when turning against you. Perhaps Jesus clarified laws made leading to his teaching.
>>
>>17368961
*It turned
>>
>>17367599

Jeremiah 8:8
How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

--------

This proves scriptures are commonly altered, truth is removed and lies are written.

---------

Jeremiah 23:27

who think to make my people forget my name by their dreams that they tell one another, even as their fathers forgot my name for Baal?

Meaning of Baal: Lord.

------------

This proves that "Lord" is one of many fake names of God.

----------------------

We have established both that certain people remove the truth and write down lies, and it seems that these lies are the very name of God.

And of course, if they change the very name of God, they will change the name of the Christ and wrte lies about him.

So yes, NEITHER is the name of the Christ Jesus, NOR is he a god.
>>
>>17368485
>>what little i have read
>>
>>17368347
He could have done a lot more. The isrealites believed the messiah was coming to destroy the roman empire.

He could have any number of ways. Does God not call himself the Almighty? There is nothing beyond his reach
>>
>>17366766
Christianity has been a tool of the dark ones ever since the Council of Nicaea, the spirit of his teachings stripped away to maintain the roman god emperor politics of control and "order"
>>
>>17367015
Hey start another krishna thread. I got questions and stuff.
>>
>>17367102
>>17367125
Guys. Jesus himself said "Him who receives you receives me and him who receives him receives the father but him who receives you not receives neither me nor the father." cased closed if your not a dumb skeptic
>>
>>17369743
That verse doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
>>17369743
Your wrong way of thinking is based on a false understanding of what it means to be one with God.
>>
>>17369807
How do you know that your way of thinking isn't based off a false understanding of what it means fot christ to be one with god and what trinitarianism implies.
>>
>>17369821
It is my job to know what is and what isn't
>>
>>17369821
If i know i will say i know, if i do not know i will say i do not know.
>>
>>17369839
>>17369841
Those claiming to absolute, perfect knowledge are almost certainly wrong, but more importantly, they're probably genuinely mentally ill.

See, when someone claims that there knowledge is so absolute that it isn't even knowledge, it's just perfect, absolute, truth without any possibility for error, they pretty much never do it with anything that's actually established fact. Quite the opposite, they claim it in relationship to ideas notorious for having no supporting evidence or reasoning.

Newton, as an example, never claimed to have isolated perfect, absolute, external truth despite creating such a strong body of knowledge and proofs that he fundamentally redefined global science and mathematics for centuries to come, with formulas and natural laws still demonstrable to the entire human species today.

The sort of people that do claim it claim it about their personal, often fairly ignorant and self biased interpretations of a book of poorly associated mythological tales. That's the very core of irrational thinking. These people are sick, in the head, and would benefit from professional help.
>>
>>17369866
If i think i know everything then why did i say that if i didn't know something i would say i didn't know something?
>>
>>17367683

Turn the other cheek doctrine is designed to make a person weak against those who would harm you that's why it is evil.

Saying his true purpose is not to bring peace is just proof of his evil.

And really , religion is a huge source of division and could even be argued that it creates hell on earth.
>>
>>17369866
God is the only one who knows all, it is beyond human compacity to know everything and any who claim otherwise can't see beyond their own nose.

Its these ones that fight against truth do so because they have let what little knowledge they posses to define them and have become comfortable in their ignorance but its this need to feed their ego that holds them back from the chance at understanding something truly remarkable
>>
>>17369915
You advocate what is evil. Tell me what happens when those that you call weak become stronger than you?

Will they not say to you that you are unneeded just as you have said to them they are unneeded?

Will they want to do away with you just as your kind has done away with them throughout the millenia?

They most certainly will.
>>
>>17369915
Humans create hell on earth because it is in your kinds nature. Any excuse will do.

It is true religion that seeks to lift men up from the lies your ilk spins. It is not the way you say it is and it never has been.

All the problems in the world are caused by your kind and it has always been this way.
>>
Everyones fate rests where their heart lies
>>
>>17369919
The message to take away from my post was not to brag about how awesome you think your faith is.
>>
>>17369926
Then they're not turning the other cheek then, are they? lol
>>
>>17369938
And is your way of thinking not a religion in and of itself?

Are you not as those you criticise? Blinded to evidence to the contrary of what you believe?

Haven't you made a fool of yourself defending your shallow pool of understanding.

Your ego causes you to fall short of what you could be.
>>
>>17369950
>And is your way of thinking not a religion in and of itself?
No.
>Are you not as those you criticise? Blinded to evidence to the contrary of what you believe?
No.
>Haven't you made a fool of yourself defending your shallow pool of understanding.
Not at all.
>Your ego causes you to fall short of what you could be.
You don't know enough about me to make statements like this with any validity.

Please stop acting like a petulant kid.
>>
>>17369940
And who do you think is the one that will make them strong?

Did not God state that vengence was his? He will have it and it is only by means of him that it will come to be a reality in the first place
>>
>>17369960
Every one of those responses was false. Your religion is yourself just as the Devils religion is himself.
>>
>>17369960
Because you cant see why this is is a treatment to how blind you truly are. The fact of the matter is you can't see past your own nose.

Stop wasting my time child, i have adults to talk to
>>
>>17369966
>>17369971
Trolling is a very stupid way to act.
>>
>>17369979
I am not trolling you at all. I speak the truth and only the truth. Because you are not of the truth, but of lies, even hearing the truth is vexing to you.
>>
>>17369988
Son you had best hope you're just trolling because the only alternative is that you're a huge goddamned retard.
>>
>>17370008
Its the third one. You are the idiot and you can't even understand why that is.

The truth is you make assumptions about the nature of reality that just aren't true and it leads you to be constantly frustrated.

Just listen to what i say.
>>
>>17369770
Yes it does. it doesn't mean anything else.

>>17369807
You're wrong.
>>
Gichtel is p good.
>>
File: gichtel2.jpg (558 KB, 571x1041) Image search: [Google]
gichtel2.jpg
558 KB, 571x1041
>>17370454
The Natural Man - Ruled by the emotions

Pride
Greed
Jealousy
Self-Love
Anger

Fire - Heart
Water - Liver
Earth - Lung
Air - Bladder
>>
File: gichtel5.jpg (606 KB, 605x1077) Image search: [Google]
gichtel5.jpg
606 KB, 605x1077
>>17370458
The Faithful Man - With a Heart and Intellect that focuses on God
>>
File: 1454719844046.jpg (20 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1454719844046.jpg
20 KB, 540x540
>>17366766
>AP
>>
File: gichtel3.jpg (571 KB, 605x1077) Image search: [Google]
gichtel3.jpg
571 KB, 605x1077
>>17370460
The Reborn Man - A True Theosoph

Holy Ghost
Understanding
Sophia Mirror of Divinity
Jesus
Jehova
Dark World
>>
File: gichtel4.jpg (584 KB, 605x1077) Image search: [Google]
gichtel4.jpg
584 KB, 605x1077
>>17370466
>>
File: gichtel6.jpg (1 MB, 1358x1358) Image search: [Google]
gichtel6.jpg
1 MB, 1358x1358
>>17370470
The Macrocosmic Source of the 3 Principa
>>
>>17367245
>how can I communicate with the holy spirit, but only the holy spirit?

1 John 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Holy Spirit = the Spirit of Truth
Jesus is the Word of God -- "the truth"
In the beginning was the Word (Jesus), who was with God (the Father) and was God (the Son & Word).

You're essentially asking how you can speak to the spirit of truth, without acknowledging Father God or His Son. I hope that helps.
>>
>>17368153
>looking for anything paranormal to happen
Look in a mirror, and then out of your window.

But seriously, life without God is awful. I don't even know how some people are even alive. They have no hope, no knowledge of God, it's just sad.
>>
>>17370535
I don't believe in God. My life is great and I have lots of hope. Stop talking about shit you know nothing of.
>>
>>17370025
Nope and nope. Most bible verses are double, triple, entendres. In any case it just straight up has nothing to do with what your talking about.

As you say yourself dubs confirms
>>
>>17370458
"The natural man" is not natural at all, but one ruled by satan. The true man is infact the opposite of all those things
>>
>>17370535
He makes it rain on the rightous and unrightous alike
>>
>>17370584
And because you do not believe means he isn't there? I assure you this is not true.
>>
>>17370613
Dubs say you're wrong.
>>
>>17370687
Then trips it is. Thanks for clearing that up for me
>>
>>17370628
Proof says otherwise.
>>
>>17370617
Natural in the sense that he is without Gods love, not better than a wild beast.
>>
>>17369866
>Newton, as an example, never claimed to have isolated perfect, absolute, external truth

Not for lack of trying.

>perfectionist
>searched after
philosopher's Stone
>searched after Elixer of Life
>searched after Temple of Solomon
>believed ancient scripture held sacred wisdom
>believed in prisca sapienta
>Newton felt that just as the writings of ancient philosophers, scholars, and Biblical figures contained within them unknown sacred wisdom, the same was true of their architecture. He believed that these men had hidden their knowledge in a complex code of symbolic and mathematical language that, when deciphered, would reveal an unknown knowledge of how nature works.

"This philosophy, both speculative and active, is not only to be found in the volume of nature, but also in the sacred scriptures, as in Genesis, Job, Psalms, Isaiah and others. In the knowledge of this philosophy, God made Solomon the greatest philosopher in the world." - Isaac Newton

You really need a better example.
>>
I belive Jesus' teachings were pure. But the obsessive dogma which insists that he must be worshipped as the literal spawn of God or face eternal damnation just makes me so sad.

At what point did this evil misinterpretation of his teachings begin? Why do people insist on peddling such utter fear and closed mindedness to this very day?

It seems that Jesus was simply way beyond his time. They could not comprehend his message and thus it was distorted beyond measure.
>>
File: life without God.png (2 MB, 1634x564) Image search: [Google]
life without God.png
2 MB, 1634x564
>>17370627
>He makes it rain on the rightous and unrightous alike
But that doesn't mean people without God are complete or happy.

>>17370584
>My life is great and I have lots of hope
Nope.
>>
File: thenarrowpath.jpg (146 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
thenarrowpath.jpg
146 KB, 900x400
>>17367001
Well, you have this platform. Pour it all out, because there are a lot of us who feel like we're "the boss' kid".

Proceed to describe the wisdom and knowledge you've gotten.
>>
>>17370723
That proof being?
>>
>>17370764
It is unnatural in the sense that humans were never built to be that way.
>>
>>17371034
People are true to themselves. If a person wants to hate and make themselves feel superior to someone else then they will missuse anything they can.

People who are religious bigots are only that way if they ignore the teaches of the very religion they represent.
>>
I think that the biggest problem in Christianity if I had to judge it is that people simply do not follow Jesus's command to love
>>
>>17371055
Just because someone believes that God is not with them doesn't mean that he isn't. The opposite is also true
>>
>>17371092
Its was my thought. If i am not he then i wish someone would show me that but until i see evidence to the contrary...
>>
>>17371288
I believe in proverbs Solomon says something along the lines of "there is no wisdom, or counsel, or understanding against the LORD"
>>
>>17371284
This. Infact everything does indeed hang on trusting God and loving your brother. If you do not do these two things then it is a waste of effort to focus on the less important laws
>>
>>17371295
I think that it is possible to determine who or what you are before God in this sort of context. Do not forget what the Bible says about love and when the Bible speaks of "kings"

I believe proverbs says something like "it is an honour for God to conceal a matter, but an honour for a king to figure it out"
>>
>>17371301
I am in agreement

I have faith that God is with me to show me what is right and wrong, and He had always proven faithful on this matter. I think that David talks about this in the Psalms
>>
>>17371312
Agreed
>>
>>17371307
There is that. But its strange...i just know who i am.
>>
File: life without God.jpg (359 KB, 2048x600) Image search: [Google]
life without God.jpg
359 KB, 2048x600
>>17371055
What is your pic trying to say? That material poverty is a direct symptom of godlessness? I would bet most if not all of the people in that pic believe and pray to God, and most pray to Christ.

Do you deny that "life without God" would also include living like Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Stephen Frye, and others? I mean look at pic related - even the fedora is smiling, and took off his trenchcoat, katana, and sunglasses.
>>
bump for esoteric christianity
>>
>>17366766
Walk in his footsteps, you'll understand more
>>
>>17366953
We're all the bosses kids, fool
>>
>>17367001
It begins
>>
>>17371055
Always me. My life is still great without God. I have a nice house, a loving family (most of them don't believe in God) and well paying job. Try again christfag.
>>
>>17371266
That I died for a literal minute during a surgery. So I know that there is nothing after you die. Give me proof that god exists baby.
>>
>>17366766

NWO is a good thing : one Human kind, one Earth, one Life.
>>
File: rippy bippy kek.jpg (81 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
rippy bippy kek.jpg
81 KB, 615x410
>>17374483

There is something.

We call is tissue decay.
>>
File: earth_flag.jpg (185 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
earth_flag.jpg
185 KB, 1000x667
>>17375580
^ this
everybody always says how a NWO is basically the end of the world, when theres really only one real threat in that situation: possibility of corruption. a NWO has the capacity to unite Humanity and further society and even holds the prospect of planetary colonization
>>
>>17368141
Totally agree and share my feelings with you man.
Have you seen the movie or read the book The last temptation of Christ? I come across them when I was hitting a really low point in my life. I had lost all my faith and was thinking about killing myself. And that book and that movie, basically saved my life. Then I see al catholics bashing it like is the worst blasphemy humanity can come with. And guess what? one of the movie's main points is an afraid and confused Jesus that follows what he feels in his heart is the correct answet to saving everyone.
My best's friends, the people I love the most, and the people that have filled my life with happiness are mostly atheist or agnostic, and according to most catholic people, includying my own family, are monsters that deserve hell and suffering. I personally can't agree with a religion that doesn't agree with my heart, and what makes me feel happy and in peace.
If you haven't check the book and the movie.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.