[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make my wishes/dreams come true? I just want to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
How can I make my wishes/dreams come true?

I just want to be with her forever.
>>
Stop playing video games.
>>
>>17366105
>How can I make my wishes/dreams come true?
Silly human. Your wishes shall destroy your dreams.
Such Lissy.
>>
>>17366114
Can't I cast some sort of magic spells so that she will talk to me sincerely, be affectionate, and loving?

I don't really play games desu

I know she reads my messages, just doesn't reply.
>>
Don't preorder dark souls 3
>>
>>17366115
Someone find the tard wrangler, he's loose again.
>>
>>17366116
Kill her.
>>
>>17366116

Try a magic spell that makes you rich, good looking, popular and charismatic. Those actually work and tend not to backfire.
>>
God knows best, if you can't have her then she's not for you and unnatural force will only result in disastrous relationship which will end eventually.
>>
>>17366129
Can you give me the spell?

I just want to be with her. I'm willing to do anything.
>>
>>17366150
Desperation will block the result, you sound to immature to be doing magick.
>>
>>17366222
I am ready. I am not desperate.
>>
>>17366105
magic is useless, there are a million girls, find one that loves you, your a kid getting hug up on one person, dont be foolish.
>>
You need some of her hair, fingernail clippings, or even her blood.

Get back to me when you have what I need.
>>
>>17366105
Is that you again, Florian?
If so, "with her forever" presupposes a [her] and a [with] before a [forever].
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x408
>>17366315
I could help you to a degree...
But I find more enjoyment watching a desperate beta fag cry.
>>
>>17366105

There's no easy way to do things. No shortcut to happyness. Life is war.
You need knowledge, experience, a plan, balls and luck. Whatever you do, never wait.
In the case of love interests, be open, be confident, don't be disheartened. Watch Simple Pickup, study body language and listen to some Les Brown.
>>
File: TKWCc.gif (2 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
TKWCc.gif
2 MB, 300x264
Dude, srsly? I browse a lot of /x/ and all, and I know you guys like to think you can cast spells and shit. But come on... SRSLY? If some chick don't like you, don't be butthurt about it. And what are you, like 14? You are BARELY starting to get into the whole dating thing and shit. If she don' like you, let it go man.
And some bonus advice, don't pre-order DS3.
>>
Murder suicide
>>
>>17366701
But I want that artbook, Anon.
>>
>>17366701
>>17366119
Fucking casuls
>>17366105
Try not being such a fucking whiny faggot and ask him out. You most likely won't be with him forever. At best, the rest of your natural life. At worst, only a couple of minutes. But there's jack shit you can do about it because magiCK isn't real m8.
If that doesn't fit, try roofing and making him your personal sex slave. Or shoot up some dope and use Oculus Rift to imagine being together for the rest our your life.
Anyway, you shouldn't probably ask for life advice to a bunch of retards on a chinese cartoons board.
>>
Follow the bell
>>
>>17366105
Vote for Pedro.
>>
>>17366382
Got it
>>
>>17366105
Are you a dum dum by chance? Like a vacuum tier of empty in your head? You want a power to make wishes come true to be with "her"? Not the power to summon cyberdinosaurs or skeleninjas?
>>
>>17366105
stop being a faggot beta incel

t. black alpha male

pound different pussy erryweek
>>
>>17366105
>>
>>17366115
Don't play this game you started "silly human" obvius.
I say something too.
You live in life where perspection is simple but you like to have power so you just imagne what if i role play a litlle bit.
but still you get really deep into it you will never know.
Even if i say this you still be saying "what a folish creature"
Be real person stop imagne, do you have boring life ? do something get some fun.
>>
>>17366105
I love Dark Souls.
>>
The way of the world, cry with them.
>>
>>17366396
Prove you know the spell.
>>
>>17366116
Are you 13?
>>
>>17366105
You need to destroy the barrier between your conscious and subconscious mind.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.