[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deal with the devil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11
File: Deal.jpg (9 KB, 263x175) Image search: [Google]
Deal.jpg
9 KB, 263x175
Ok so I think this is the right board for this, I want some advice on how to make a "deal with the devil", like do I have to sell my soul? is there some specific way to do it? are there other entities that you guys could recommend?
>>
What are you buying?
>>
>>17365211
If the devil were real why would you want to side with, let alone sell your soul to him?
>>
>>17365223
There is no good answer for this except "it's what they want".
>>
File: 1455676246830.jpg (26 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1455676246830.jpg
26 KB, 310x310
It doesn't work that way. The man only gives you wishes that will benefit him or it. Example:famous tv star
>>
>>17365218
>>17365223
Op here
I want a women's love, I have loved her many years and confessed it to her a few times, she only wants to be friends and last time we spoke told me she does love me, but not romantically, I'm thinking the man down stairs is the only one who can change that.
>>
>>17365246
Jesus, move on
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291 KB, 945x2207) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291 KB, 945x2207
>>
>>17365246
>she does love me, but not romantically

Brutal.
>>
File: 592421164.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
592421164.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>Be me
>hanging with bros
>decide to make deal with devil
>comes at us dressed sharply and in an old dark ford
>pulls out the contract
Nigga doesn't know I am well versed in law
>revised, sat down, re-revised
>tries to get wiggle his way out
>not now Mr semen demon
>keep lawyering the shit out of the contract
>we learn how to play blues
>he gets a $10 coupon to hot topic
MFW we got a better deal than he did
>>
>>17365301
I miss that show
>>
>>17365270
I have loved her for over eight years, she is everything I have ever wanted in a women,
>>
>>17365327
Post pics
>>
>>17365274
Thanks
>>
>>17365211
Well first you'll have to defeat a boss. It also helps if you have a higher sin stat. Also, you should make sure to be full on health or even have a few extra heart containers. How much health is taken depends on what item is presented. Good luck!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1434663745704-1.jpg (209 KB, 335x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434663745704-1.jpg
209 KB, 335x640
>>17365327
Homie..
I know that struggle.
Let me tell you, your soul is not worth her. Imagine even if she was yours for only a night ..
Is that worthy eternity in the absence of God? She was created by God. She is a product of him directly. If you make a foolish decison and wager your immortal soul now, you will languish forever. She will not be there.
Only regret and agony will.
Pain.
And an empty feeling 100 million times worse than not having in your life the way you want her.
I have lived your life, up until risking my soul.
Did i consider it? Yes.
Any deal you make with the deciever of men will be for a loss.
He is only there to destroy you and will never build you up.
God will and God has a plan for you although you may need to open your eyes wider to see it.
Don't do it my friend. Don't risk your entirety for uncertainty.
"She" told me she loved me too.
But she never loved me how I loved her; and she never will.
Find a your girl, who is out there at this very moment, searching for you.
Don't let her down.
>>
>>17365211
>entities that you guys could recommend
I can't think of any.
>>
>>17365403
Thank you anon, I guess I'm just not thinking clearly.
>>
>>17365412
gave me a little chuckle there
>>
>>17365211
These threads are like clockwork every other week it feels like some kids asking /x/ how to sell his soul or gain power through paranormal means. The devil doesn't make deals that's a myth. Even if the modern/Christian interruption is real, why would he have to make deals with mortals in exchange for souls? He wouldn't really need to contract certain individuals in order to sow seeds of disorder and chaos. We do that to ourselves well enough. If you really want to be with this girl OP become the type of man you think she deserves. Better yourself my friend.
>>
>>17365211
I don't know if they can help you with a woman, OP, but from what I gathered from that dream I had, they'd be willing to give you an hour of whatever fucked up sexual experience you want in exchange for a week off your lifespan.
>>
File: 21JLIKk.jpg (100 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
21JLIKk.jpg
100 KB, 1109x677
>>17365211
By reading this you officially take on my burden, as I want out and Satan has given me this one chance. So here goes. I signed my name in blood on a check for an undisclosed amount of $, dated it for years into the future, then utterly failed. Anywho, things have been happening that would be considered awful but many's standards, and I want out. Congrats, the deal is now yours!
>>
>>17365246
OP woman aren't worth your soul or what ever. it's dumb move on, go play some video games and forget about her. fuck some other people from craigslist. what you are doing here op is dumb, it's so dumb i hope you're a troll.
>>
>>17365530
That sounds like a good deal
>>
....i can answer this. i wanted to bump this incase the page expires while i type instructions. i have sold my soul. you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to your physical appearance, personality and personal life and how fast it is.
>>
>>17365575
They had other options where you could trade like a month for a whole day or a year for a week. I was too much of a pussy to take them up on any of them, though.
>>
>>17365211
The Devil already owns you, friend.
>>
>>17365626
First you have to "know" someone. you would be arrogant to believe you deserve to be noticed. for me it was the man in my bedroom. he latched on to me in 2007, the year after i graduated hs. i became depressed blahblah and i did succumb to jealousy and greed, i was aware i was lazy and i knew for a fact that the life i was living was not something i would have created for myself. there was a man in my bedroom who called my name every day for a couple of years, until december of 2009. i could not listen to headphones, i couldn't be on a phone, i always heard him. i heard him through my alarm clock, sometimes my cell phone would turn itself on to voicemail and he would wake me up. i never spoke to him i refused, i did not want to give him anything not even attention. around the summer of 2009 i spoke to him for the first time. i told him i was pissed and i felt betrayed by my creator, and that i wanted better. i told him i wanted unspeakable beauty, money, and a love life, or to fuck off. in december of 2009 i had some sort of "awakening" and i started to exercise. i lost 60lbs and became a personal trainer both in 13 months. and then, this is where it happens.. once your human becomes unexplainably wired differently and you have your first personality shift, you have to die for your first time. you do NOT kill yourself, your death happens and he will tell you how it happens with no real detail on where's or when's. i was told i would die in a car crash in the passenger seat while a man drove me "somewhere". i died for my first time on the night my cab dropped me off to my dorm after winter break. it was raining heavily in florida and when we pulled up to the red light in front of my campus' entranceway, my cab driver said "hang on!" and drove through to make the left turn. i remember thinking "no one would ever believe me if i made it out alive and told them i saw a car half of an inch away from my face..". --(typing more)
>>
>>17365626
tell us more if you are being serious
>>
File: zeta.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zeta.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>17365211
OP, do you live under a rock? You can't make a deal with IT. Because, IT, the holy spirit, mother nature, God, Legion, whatever you call IT, IT has free will, and is no longer IT like THAT. It has XOR LOGIC NOW legion works for me now not Satan or God their creators the EUE or zetas like in my pic.
>>
>>17365689

i died again in 2013 after i had killed myself. i was being raped by things i could not see, and i wanted it to end. they told me to kill myself and "it would all work out", so i did. i woke up 20 hours later in a hospital. the explanation as to why i'm still alive was that i overdosed a "balanced" amount of 86 pills.. it's explainable, my mother was in the room when i woke up and told me i must have "been spared". somehow, i went home two days later with the promise of going to outpatient therapy, but i got out of that by somehow getting a really good job in a beautiful part of the US and i somehow don't have to work anymore because i'm somehow engaged to a man who's cousin is, i won't say but she's an incredibly famous R&B singer and there has been a movie made about her. "somehow". there's repercussions such as like i said personality shifts. life is serious when you see too much and you can completely forget about your friends. you won't care about them anymore no matter how badly you feel you want to shove a beautiful life in their faces. the truth is they will always hate you for who you are and yes living beautifully is nice but you will be so disconnected you won't think about them. i feel envy of little things like people who can pass around memes and feel some sort of happy from that. i'm much more self-isolated right now but i've been granted very good close friends and love. if i were to give away what my mother does, it would give away my identity but let's just say she's a very powerful business woman. she hasn't always been, it just kind of "happened" that she's now in charge of this company after starting at the bottom. somehow. anyway yeah. step 1, find someone who can actually grant a sparing of your life to ensure you immortality. your body changes tremendously, your eyes will get bigger and you might find things like your smile are beautiful and you just "never noticed". and 2: you have to die. that's about it
>>
>>17365211
So if u want to make a deal for your soul you would have to make it with me because i command the holy spirit and the legion of 10.
MIB
>>
>>17365246

KEK
>>
>>17365736
Lol Look, it's one of those Kardashian/Jenner whores
>>
>>17365689
"know someone" as in let an entity somehow contact you?
>>
oh, you also gain other things. you are "gifted" with darkness, real darkness not just black magic but dark power. i can not kill with my mind but i can traumatize or "consume" a part of someone that they would be missing for life and couldn't get back. if you want to know why you would feed off of a soul, you get orgasms and a great great stimulation and arousal from it. they need to be sleeping, you put your hand on their body or whatever your method is and just absorb everything. it's intrusive so be careful, but lust is our greatest sin by far by far. it's very hard to turn down a few hours of orgasms by doing nothing. i have a conscious awareness of what's going on with me but i know of others who got very lost and they are just stuck like that
>>
OP is a weak faggot
>>
how do I trick the devil into giving me his job and powers?
>>
>>17365821
Run for pres of the USA
>>
I think you have to start by meeting him in the crossroads. I forget what you have to do to actually get him to appear, but maybe you just have to wait it out and he'll show up.

>like do I have to sell my soul?
Probably not. But the other things he'll want will probably be just as pricey.
>>
>>17365246
You have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>17365549
dead serious
>>17365782
no
>>17365845
I'm 25
>>
>>17365859
why do you have to obtain this particular girl?
>>
>>17365246
Hey, noticed your post about brokering a deal.

No can do with this compadre, you see a deal just ain't a deal when you've got a literal moron on one end of the bargain. I mean sure, there has been some stupid ass shit bartered off for the immortal consciousness, but this is something I just have to turn my nose up at.

It's baseless and disgusting in this day and age mate. Hell, you could ask for any woman in the world. Snap of the fingers and the door gets open. But to sell your soul for someone who doesn't even care about you? That's a soul that is too pathetic to buy to be honest friendo.

I ain't buying. Fuck off.
>>
>>17365889
She's everything I have ever wanted in a women, she's sweet, fun to be around, intelligent, has values, is pretty, dreams of a life almost identical to what I want, absolutely perfect.
>>
Why the fuck will you sell your soul for a woman? It is temporary attraction, don't be fooled.
>>
>>17365927
sounds like you want to love yourself and not someone else. Good chemistry comes from differences
>>
>>17365934
Never thought of it that way, that me an her are too similar, maybe that's why she say it feels like we are family...
>>
>>17365211
if you make the real deal with the devil, you will learn a few things.
like who the true god is, and what it will allow you to do.
>>
>>17365211
try praying to the beast behind all perceptions.
hes a keeper.
>>
>>17365953
might not be a prayer thing, desu.
>>
>>17365943
Do me a favor anon: don't sell your soul yet, but this weekend go make time for yourself. Go outside, go to a park if the weather is nice. Try to absorb as much data that your senses will allow you. There's symbols and signposts everywhere constantly clueing us in on what we should do next.
>>
>>17365964
I'm going to do that, thank you anon, that actually sounds like a really good idea.
>>
>>17365776
>True Life: I'm a succubus.
>>
>>17365974
No problem. Enjoy the trip man, life's full of them
>>
>>17365321
which, arthur or metalocalypse??
>>
>>17365532
Nah son it don't work like that around here
>>
Hey Satan, I'm willing to sell my soul, but I have some questions about the "deal" itself. Is it acceptable for me to seek counsel from an independent third party in respect to the proceedings themselves? Furthermore, is it acceptable for the details of the arrangement to be outlined "on paper"?
>>
>>17365211
>Buying some decades of decadence
>Being tortured during millions of years the most unimaginably painful way

Yeah faggot, go ahead, natural selection.
>>
Is it...really worth it though? Think about what you're doing, OP. Even before death, demons would make your life a living hell. They're all fueled by greed. Enough is never enough. They would stalk you day in human form and all night in your bedroom. You sacrifice a baby today and ate your own shit? Not enough, we want more. Why do you think so many celebs go fucking crazy and why do you think so many go depressed when they fade into obscurity? They wanted fame, aren't famous anymore and probably are gonna go broke in the next 10 years and they lost their soul. Don't dabble in witchcraft unless you're purely fueled by evil. If you are a careless motherfucker who would eat limbs, drink blood, and rape a dog without a care or doubt then go ahead. If you want to worship a black cube or the planet saturn alongside Satan then go ahead.
There is no ''nice'' demon. And even if you do sell your soul, you must prove to them why your soul is worth it and why they should even give you the time of day. You can be a dick but not to Lucifer..no no. They'll haunt you. I tried selling my soul a few times, it never worked. I felt a gust of wind a few times. But then again, I was really young and never had the tools or supplies to do it. All I had was paper, marker, a knife for my blood, and my two hands to pray. I ended up giving up. I was pretty much worthless. I wanted to become a celeb at 14. I asked for too much though, I wanted to be able to play all instruments and be a great singer, to be beautiful, to be rich and famous and to have my own tv series, be a comedian and be an actor and writer.
You can ask for talent or money, or blah blah. Don't ask for a lot. I know someone was listening. I prayed to specific demons and read tons of witchcraft sites and satanic spells on google and stuff. I wrote a pact in blood once and burnt it. Even burnt a bible. Nothing. I know God hates me though so there's that.
>>
File: 1443666252563.gif (923 KB, 460x620) Image search: [Google]
1443666252563.gif
923 KB, 460x620
You're pathetic. How would her love be genuine? So you want the devil to destroy her mind and FORCE her to love you? That would make you happy?

You're the kind of guy who probably enjoys raping the woman he likes too. Doesn't matter that you had to force her, had sex!

Disgusting.

But let me tell you one thing: Satan is not interested in the souls of losers. He could have so many people if he wanted to. You think you're interesting to him? Honey please.
>>
>>17366492
Hey, a question. Someone in the thread said demons consume souls because it's pleasurable, orgasmic in the sense. Is this why Satan takes souls? I mean, you'd think he wants to take as many people with him and let them join the dark side but I notice how he only accepts souls from people who aren't 100% losers or have potential to be something. So do the loser souls not provide any pleasure or do they not satisfy enough? I'm pretty fucking stupid but I'm just curious. This shit is interesting.
>>
You know there are more reliable ways of getting what you desire here, you just need to know where to look. This is my gift to you, understand though once you go down this road there is no turning back.

Materials needed.
>Bat's head root
>Guinea Peppers
>Lavender (dried works)
>Apricot Leaves
>A piece of her, fingernails and hair work great, blood works best (even menstrual)
>A picture of yourself and a picture of her.
>Three black Candles
Prep: Place the black candles on three points of drawn or engraved Triquetra.
>Step 1: Combine the Lavender, Bat's head root, and Apricot into a pestle and grind them together.
>Step 2: Light the maiden candle (left)
>Step 3: Now add the Guinea Peppers and the object of your interest (Her blood, nail, or hair)
>Step 4: Cut your hand and drip your own blood into the mixture, and mix until it is a paste. You will need quite a few drops of blood for this, at least a teaspoon as it is a strong spell. I suggest cutting your upper arm or palm and drain the blood into a cup beforehand.
>Step 5 Light the mother candle (middle)
>Step 6: Consume the mixture, eat every bit of it.
>Step 7: Light the crone Candle (right)
>Step 8: While holding the pictures (yours over the crone, hers over the maiden recite these words: Hecate tester, offero extremae velut evanescere lunae lascivit sub amore et pietate in aeternum Da pera recuso munus hoc mihi cupio me donavit omnibus, trade in te sperat anima mea dedi in aeternum
>Step 9: Blow out the mother candle and let your photo's burn above the maiden and crone.

>Step 10: After pictures are ash, blow out the maiden, and let the crone camera burn through the night.

Understand such a spell requires a sacrifice. I hope you truly know what you desire.
>>
>>17366498
Bullshit. Worthlessness is a moronic human invention, we're all God, demons love torturing all beings as angels love helping all beings.
>>
>>17366450
Do souls breed, for selection to be able to occur?
>>
>>17366498
Demons possess people, where they can grow and reproduce, spawning new ones.
>>
What do you want to achieve?
You have to make a specific contract. What should be included in your contract?
>>
>>17366544
>be ancient demonic god
>care about random pleb humans

Yeah, no.
>>
>>17366571
Fuck off my man.
>>
>>17366573
How about you fuck off, shill?
>>
>>17366592
>shill
Spotted the tinfoil /pol/tard.
>>
>>17365211
Your better off with a bullet in your skull
>>
>>17366594
And you're the mentally ill retard.
>>
>>17366603
Projecting will get you nowhere. Cry harder, shitposter.
>>
>>17366610
Projecting didn't get you anywhere either. Seems like you speak from experience, loser.
>>
>>17366618
Keep trying. :^)
>>
>>17365211
I can arrange! Give me a picture of your belly button, if you are sure about that.
But he is a tricky little bastard, give a good thought about the contract, he has an eternity of knowledge and tricks everybody.
>>
>>17366621
>le :^) I'm out of arguments face
>>
>>17366629
Are you really so mad that you've resorted to greentext?
>>
>>17366630
Are you really so mad that you've resorted to :^)-facing?
>>
File: WWn9Czf-qJo.jpg (88 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
WWn9Czf-qJo.jpg
88 KB, 403x604
>>17365223
Well, bad luck is my companion since 2015. I fell in love with the girl, she broke my heart. I can't find a fucking job. All these selection processes take too much time. The funniest thing is that I applied for a tax consultant position at KPMG and passed all stages and interviews, they phoned me and said that I was great, but guess what, it's unstable economical period in my country, so a week after I was informed that they decided to take a candidate with experience... for fucking internship. Then I tried to find something else, but it's difficult as hell. I don't wanna disappoint my parents, but I feel that I do, and that sucks. Plus, I want to leave my country for a better place, but I don't have money. I think that I would sell a soul to be a successful person. I don't even know. I'm seriously thinking about killing myself, because everything goes not as planned and gets worse. I'm 23 and I've achieved nothing. I've always tried to be honest,kind and helped people, but these qualities are no good in today's world.
>>
Follow the bell
>>
>>17365246

man the fuck up and stop being friends with this attractive bitch that is nothing but good looking. she is a shitty person but you're so blinded by her physical beauty that you actually think you love her. 2 months into boning her and you'll be sick of her shit and wish you'd never met the devil. man up and fuck some sluts. that's all your female crush really is any way.
>>
File: 18000.jpg (168 KB, 859x688) Image search: [Google]
18000.jpg
168 KB, 859x688
>>17366807
>>
>>17366807

Life doesn't do anyone any favors. Being a good person does pay off, but don't sit around waiting for results either. Invest the time you spend complaining on the internet into getting closer to where you want to be in life. God knows you have plenty of free time. Use it wisely you dipshit. The world is your oyster.
>>
>>17366875
what?
>>
>>17365246
>just start to ignore her and give attention to some other woman
> and then wait
>watch her getting jelly
>start talk with her IRL
> try to get kiss....
?????
profit
trust me, i was kissless hugless virgin two years ago, my psychiatrist told me to do this, now a am fucking that girl
>>
>>17367391
doesn't always work
>>
>>17366807
I can understand you, all this "life's tough for everyone" bullshit makes me wanna puke, because I know that it ain't true. Anyway try and never give up on that life. Girls don't worth it. Work is pretty hard to find, it's true, especially at your age, but things will get better eventually. My sister works for PwC, and man she's constantly exhausted. Who knows? Maybe God is on your side and you'll make a career or your own business withou all this BIG4 stuff. I wish you good luck, man, let's your dream about moving to a better place come true. Peace out.
>>
>>17365211
why live a lie OP? deep down you'll know that the only reason shes with you is because of the devil, she doesnt really love you and never will by attaining her love through those means . man up and move on, we all have "the one that got away" there was this girl i almost loved (wont say i loved her because I dont know what love is, but i guess thats the closest i have come to love a woman) we werent meant to be together, took a while but i realized it and moved on.
>>
>>17365682
this. if you are willing to sell your soul, it already belongs to him. Satan "buys" the souls he cant have.
>>
File: re4-the-merchant.jpg (43 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
re4-the-merchant.jpg
43 KB, 640x336
>>17365218
>>
Do you happen to have anything else the devil might consider worth his time?
>>
>>17365211
>get friendzoned
>"You are like family to me Anon"
>Lemme sell my soul to da deval
>kek

Anyway, if You are serious about this, there are plenty of spirits in goetia who can make a woman love you, believe me, is easier this way than this selling tour soul to the devil crap.
>>
>>17365403

Bless you anon, you've saved another soul from the clutches of the fires. Keep doing the work of God.
>>
>>17365682
This motherfucker is the only one who knows what he's talking about here. Grave wisdom...
>>
>>17366476
God does not hate you even after all that mate. Repent. Go to mass. Repent. You are loved man, those things are what the world seems as beautiful. Rid them from your heart and love the Lord
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjWcwMsm-3M
>>
>>17365274
can I still do this if I have balls of steel rather than brass?
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.