[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on poltergeists, /x/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1455135823640.png (1 MB, 1238x1071) Image search: [Google]
1455135823640.png
1 MB, 1238x1071
Redpill me on poltergeists, /x/.
>>
>>17364015

This comic is shit and the person who made it is a ugly retard.
>>
they aren't real
>>
>>17364041
you're a big guy
>>
>>17364189
4 u
>>
>>17364189
With no survibros
>>
Do you guys believe in banemagick ?
>>
>>17364260
I only believe in dubsmagick.
>>
I don't understand the comic at all. Can someone explain please.
>>
>>17364342
Are you wondering why someone would post a comic before explaining the plot?
>>
>>17364342
The kid is a transgender boy who pretends to be a girl
>>
>>17364355
Transbaneder?
>>
>>17364332
Like these ?
>>
I think a lot of poltergeist activity can be attributed to a massive manifestation of negative energy.
I do believe in intelligent spirits/hauntings, but for a year or so I lived in this shitty little 2 bedroom house with a couple junkies. No one had any privacy; it was constant yelling, fighting, and drug abuse. Shit would fly off of tables all the time. I don't mean fall either; i mean fly to the other side of the room.
I never once felt a presence in that house though, and I know what one feels like. I truly believe it was just us causing it
>>
>>17364342
>>17364355
The maker of the original comic is a trans woman, the one posted here is a memed up version of one of her comics. Because it deals with transgender issues it makes a lot of insecure people very angry. You would think the people who believe in magic and vampires would be more accepting to people who's perception of themselves differ from their actual bodies, but people only believe things they like.
>>
>>17364751
>her
>>
>>17364576
All houses have spirits, your ancestors live there with you along with other house spirits like brownies. Fighting makes people mad, even dead people.
>>
>>17364758
I'm not saying you can't be a bigot, I'm just saying that for it you're an idiot and narrow minded.
>>
>>17364751
>You would think the people who believe in magic and vampires would be more accepting to people who's perception of themselves differ from their actual bodies

I've always wondered why people who believe in government conspiracies, aliums/ghosts/vampires, magic/esoterica, etc., and in favor of mind-expanding drugs, tend to also be so conservative, right-wing, and intolerant. It's genuinely baffling to me.
>>
>>17364781
A lot of it stems from rejection of authority. Like, everyone enjoys ghost stories, but many people who cleave to them as necessarily real do so because they want to reject conventional reality. They want to reject its authorities, its conventions, its mundane nature, etc. And they really hate the authority part because that's the educated people telling them they're not just wrong but kind of ridiculous, that sort of thing. You'll notice a real anti-science bent here on /x/, as an example

And this translates over to modern Tea Party/Libertarian style rejection of authority. In a sense they wish to "smash the state," as well, and also enjoy a similar credulity. That's why among their ranks you have, as an example, that gaggle of fucking chowderheads down in Arizona who keep demanding that the Gubmint fess up about chemtrails, or those mongrels in Oregon, like that fucking Fry fellow who did us all the favor of videotaping his complete meltdown into insanity.

This is certainly not to say that all belief in the paranormal stems from being anti-establishment, just that there's a firm crossover there.
>>
>>17364751
The problem with the comic is that it treats the main character as a fucking psychopath with no sense of self awareness whatsoever. People will approach this character with a perfectly normal tone and reasonable questions and as a result, are immediately attacked.
>>
>>17364815
It's a web comic, if it were realistic it would be incredibly boring.
>>
>>17364015
Everything you posted attracts shit posters OP. Bane, that awful comic and redpill but I'll try to give you the best answer I can.
Poltergeists means noisy ghost in German. The names fitting because they almost always cause a ruckus. Poltergeist are beings of extreme emotional energy usually caused by a hard life followed by a violent death. Like a child throwing a tantrum they'll eventually tire themselves out and have to go into stasis. That's all I know it It might not even be right.
>>17364751
Can you just let it slide? I know this sounds hypocritical of me and all replying to your post but did you really have to say something/bait?
>>
>>17364015

Poltergeist propaganda is sissifying men because we all have small penises and Anita Sarkeesian was definitely the Lion headed beast from the third act I saw her without the makeup on once and she roared at me and then imploded.

There I did it.
>>
>>17364751

I'm in favor of transgender rights and this artists comic strip is idiotic.

"Assigned Male" is the original title

>>17364815
This.
>>
File: tumblr_o2c2zp9EpJ1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (227 KB, 1280x531) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2c2zp9EpJ1tm163xo1_1280.jpg
227 KB, 1280x531
>>17364751
>>
File: chinese scams.jpg (55 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
chinese scams.jpg
55 KB, 634x423
>>17364793
Dude, believing in the paranormal is so anti-establishment; China punishes it with torture.
Bring up all these divisive things, but folk religion unanimously agrees on ghosts. They are things we want to exist, and no "Proof" is gonna stop it.

But lots of bad "proof" can do shit.
Distrust things that are widely hyped. Y'all our proof is all widely hyped. Kinda like this lady from China who "Self Immolated" after being kidnapped for believing in chi and the buddha.

This is the face of a victim, paraded around as a testament to how "fake" paranormal activities are. The scare tactics of China shouldn't be allowed to work here. The anti-japanese sentiment shouldn't work here either.

If it makes you really mad at people who don't have power, welp, that's the idea of modern information warfare. Anyone wanna talk about how michellle obama is a tranny?
>>
>>17365176
Poltergeists also are associated with telekinesis by teenagers with emotional issues.
Y'all may be tempted to yell bullshit, but if you see objects floating in the air conventional explanations won't be terribly helpful.
>>
>>17366686
This is a perfect example of the problem infecting humor these days. Humor is not a tool, though it can be used as one. Making that use the prime aspect of a joke ruins the humor, though. Humor can be seen as a cathartic release of stress stemming from incongruence. Each side of an issue will have this, and denying them the opportunity to release that stress is bad.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.