[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /x/ like The X-files?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: m1mE284.jpg (1 MB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
m1mE284.jpg
1 MB, 800x1200
Does /x/ like The X-files?
>>
>>17363374
New season is terrible.
>>
>>17363374
New season is great.
>>
>>17363374
New season is neither terrible or great
>>
>>17363374
New season
>>
>>17363374
season
>>
>>17363374
It feels too much like a psiop trivializing phenomena and outright distorting anything valuable or legitimate for the sake of empty entertainment. The average creepypasta is better than most episodes.

I prefer twin peaks or anything else made by actual goddamn mystics. Everything else makes the public equate any conspiracy with crazy fiction and deny even the most transparent conspiracies. Go tell someone the CIA funded the mujahedeen and see how they respond.
>>
I tried, I really did, but 2 episodes into the new season I just gave up.

It's like watching your Grandparents fuck.. yeah it was sexy once upon a time, but now it's just uncomfortable to watch.
>>
>>17363374
We like it so much there's an entire thread dedicated to it here. >>17312374
>>
>>17363374
I'm 22 And just started it for the first time. 12 episodes in season 1
>>
>>17363374
>>17363374
Does /tg/ like Warhammer 40k?
>>
It has potential but I think the only episodes I've actually liked so far are cigarette smoking alien, wereman, and the first movie.

Kolchak and Twin Peaks on the other hand are great.
>>
>>17364208
The first season is great. I am into the 4th season. Honestly, I thought the 3rd season wasn't that great but it did have a lot of random actors that ended up becoming huge celebrities. Like Ryan Reynolds and Jack Black.
>>
>>17363441
>anything else made by actual goddamn mystics
Can you give us some examples?
>>
>>17363374
Does the pope shit in the woods?

Oh shit that's not how you do it
>>
Oh gee I wonder
>>
>>17363374
Is not that why /x/ got it's name?
>>
>>17363374
NOPE,,,, YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>17363463

3rd episode was actually pretty fun desu
>>
>>17364262
Jodorowski. Look into his eyes and tell me he hasn't seen some shit. El topo is solid gold.

There aren't really that many in the know in film and television except for jews and genuine mysticism doesn't serve their goals of making us feel like shit or laugh at bazoopers so that we buy the shit the corporate overlords are selling. Why would you want someone who is attentive and fulfilled when the advertisement that writes your paycheck depends on you either feeling empty and filling the hole with worthless shit or so dazed from mindless shit that you don't pay attention to what they want to weasel into your head? Why would you want them to believe conspiracies when the shit I just laid out is a conspiracy? This is what people call the jew, what they call the illuminati; people who possess this knowledge and use it to manipulate.

Books and music are a better bet. Less advertisement and money involved the better. Look at their lives and their actions, their connections and allegiences and you will know who is a goddamn mystic and not out to swindle you. Bach, Indian classical music maybe some eivor or something. You know what is good in something and what isn't already.

One of the few positives of the x files is that is portrays skeptics as the dour cunts they are.
>>
>>17363441

>It feels too much like a psiop trivializing phenomena and outright distorting anything valuable or legitimate for the sake of empty entertainment.

You're right. Operation Mockingbird.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.