[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you go out there and ask nicely they'll let you in and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
If you go out there and ask nicely they'll let you in and you can take pics...
>>
>>17363050

It's obviously an occultic theme park

No real dedicated, serious occultist of any kind or allegiance would make such a thing or even talk about it in any way, since the Great Work is carried out in silence.
>>
>>17363050
She's sexy.

>>17363064
The fuck are you talking about? They don't talk about it. That's why no one knows anything about it. That's why it's a new thread about it every 6 hours. That's why that chick in the OP is really sexy.
>>
>>17363073

But they show and that's enough.

I get the appeal of sects and organized rituals that are more orgies and spectacle than anything else.

Just saying a true occultist would even try to show or build anything like that for everyone to see.
>>
What is this all about ?
>>
>>17363080
Well yeah, a true occultist can barely hold down a bookstore job most of the time.
However, another fun fact about true occultists is they absolutely will not shut the fuck up about their occult bullshit no matter how disinterested you are.
>>
>>17363688
Gravity falls show ended and there is a real life statue clip at the end, hidden code mentions rusty gates and hidden secrets. this is the closest place to that.
>>
Ok. I'll take the bait. Where is this?
>>
>>17363907
>>17363907
1700 Southeast Forest Hill Drive, Damascus, Oregon

not bait, just trying to figure out more about it
>>
>>17363080
>Just saying a true occultist would even try to show or build anything like that for everyone to see.
Yes, you're an expert on things you have never participated in and know nothing about, we get it.
>>
(503) 255-2020 is an eyecare company (oculus, eye care) that lists the neal sanctuary as the main address

Oculus Anubis house is really called "Neal Sanctuary" after the owners.

(503) 244 7014 is the number of the people who built it

(503) 658 6355 supposedly Anthony Curtis Neal's number, guy who is supposed to own this place.

If anyone wants to hop in a tinychat and call any of these numbers to try to get info, feel free to do so. I just yanked these off an old archived thread
>>
>>17363050
Who gives a shit. It's literally just an occult theme park.
>>
>>17363073
You don't know shit, idiot. It's just a theme park.
>That's why there's a new thread about it every 6 hours
No. There isn't. Quit making shit up.
>She's sexy
Yeah, we get it. You have shit taste.
>>
>>17364047
>just an occult theme park.
implying Disney isn't occult
>>
>>17366461
Back to /pol/.
>>
>think about oculus for first time in months
>check /x/
>buncha new threads

What the hell.
>>
Skull and Crossbones
>>
File: 1392263220751.jpg (78 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1392263220751.jpg
78 KB, 960x720
Really?
>>
>>17366463
Disney brainwash is not /pol/ exclusive.
>>
>>17363050
>dragon v lion
>can't into dragon v unicorn
baka
>>
>>17363694

Anyone who is successful is a phony to the High Adepts living in their mommy's basements.
>>
People make weird spooky shit all the time for essentially no reason.

Look up the Georgia Guidestones, man.
>>
File: tumblr_mpvavyhXgh1qeyb9ho1_500.gif (1000 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpvavyhXgh1qeyb9ho1_500.gif
1000 KB, 500x240
Alex is just yanking our dick.
>>
>>17372380
Like always
>>
>>17363050
Wow, /x/ is still talking about this? I remember when this was a thing like 2 years ago

>>17363954
You realize that Oculus Anubis doesn't exist, right? It is some roleplay shit that some faggot made in one of these threads way back when because he mistook the statue of Sekmet for Anubis. Now that poor optomitrist has to deal with retards calling all the time about satan for basically no reason
>>
>stumble upon this thread
>i'm literally an hour away
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.