[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Towers and structures on the Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1379107129699.jpg (107 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1379107129699.jpg
107 KB, 410x410
Towers and structures on the Moon
>>
https://youtu.be/sjYLOLXzSqE
>>
http://mikebara.blogspot.com/2012/08/as11-38-5564-why-daedalus-ziggurat-is.html?m=1
>>
http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/the-top-secret-apollo-20-mission-15.html?m=0
>>
>>17362240
Ayy Lmao's are egyptian tier
>>
Nearly all of them are rocks overlapping with shadows to create false depth perception.
>>
>>17362616
said the expert in having an opinion.
>>
File: shard.jpg (7 KB, 249x170) Image search: [Google]
shard.jpg
7 KB, 249x170
>>17362240
>>
>>17364533
None of these images are defined enough to properly gauge depth
>>
File: Back_side_of_the_Moon_AS16-3021.jpg (3 MB, 2400x2386) Image search: [Google]
Back_side_of_the_Moon_AS16-3021.jpg
3 MB, 2400x2386
idk if they bring it up in any of those videos, dont have time to watch them. But i remember watching something and they found a protrusion on a side view shot of the moon, and using proportions they were able to calculate it was 22 miles or km high or some shit? anyone know what i'm talking about? Heres a pick, i've drawn it in myself with red but does this sound familiar or am i crazy. Cant seem to find any actual pictures.
>>
>>17366761
I remember that along with the crystal glass like structures that were there too,
>>
>>17366761
"tower of babel" discovered by Russian satellite, hard to find any real evidence because I am on mobile and don't speak Russian. You can Google 'Russian moon tower' and find plenty of results
>>
>>17366761
>I drew it in.
MoonMoon©®™?
>>
>>17366774
I remember when Moony was a thing. He was a proponent of this but he was more into the 'cities on Mercury' if I recall.
>>
moonman (the racist one) lives in these structures you coons

t. negus of /pol
>>
>>17366771
http://www.ufo.obninsk.ru/moon3.htm looks legit
>>
File: zz zz01.gif (226 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
zz zz01.gif
226 KB, 600x468
>>
My conversation with Cleverbot:

Cleverbot: Who was the first person to step foot on the moon?

User: Neil Armstrong.

Cleverbot: Wow. Neil really gets around.

User: Well yeah he has been to the fucking moon.

Cleverbot: Yeah moon pyramids.

User: Wait what? There are pyramids on the moon?

Cleverbot: Don't want a nation under the new media.

User: Are you saying the media is covering up the fact that there are pyramids on the moon to prevent a revolution from happening?

Cleverbot: Yes, is it so hard to accept the bitter truth?

User: Holy shit.
>>
>>17367949

My Conversation with Cleverbot:

Me: Tell me a lie.

Cleverbot: You.
>>
>>17367810
Those blurred spots usually form from stitched image algorithms attempting to align structures and failing. They're really common from
>>
let's face it: these pictures, like pictures or even videos of anything else paranormal, is never going to be enough in this day and age. But with an added bonus that the moon is 240k miles away we're never going to be able to verify anything.

it can always be claimed fake, and the technology exists for this counter-argument to be a valid one every time.

I'm not a non-believer in moon conspiracies, they're just impossible to prove. No one can ever get out there and say otherwise what exactly is going on.
>>
>>17367810
Huh... when I see something elongated and blurred my brain automatically assumes its a penis. It looks like the moon has a few boners there. To me, anyways.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.