[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any of your /x/ related knowledge or experiences ever come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: jesus.jpg (20 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
20 KB, 265x300
Has any of your /x/ related knowledge or experiences ever come in handy in your life or even saved your skin at one point?
>20 years old
>go to a house party with friends
>house is way out in the woods, basically the middle of no where
>friends and I get drunk, but run out of alcohol and food early
>to drunk to drive, some offer to just walk the two miles to the nearest store
>walk two miles, in the dark, in the woods, at night, drunk as fuck
>should also be mentioned that, like many places out in the sticks, there are a few urban legends, primarily of cults and voodoo shit
>by now ive read the various greentext stories of people driving out in cult country, stopping when seeing a crash car or whatever and a bunch of people coming out of the trees ect ect about a dozens times
>seemed childish at the time but I got the spooks from the idea since it seemed sort of plausible
>I try to talk them out of it (not outright saying because of Satanist cults cause ill get laughed at) but saying theyre too drunk and its late, we can just chill
>others agree with me, but theyre stubborn
>they leave, don't came back for an hour, which we expected
>then two, then 3. now we're worried
>call the cops, cops come to the house and talk to us, then drive down the road they went with their description

Turns out they got jumped and robbed by fucking gypsies
>>
>be 20
>turn on microwave
>fuse trips
>Ask roommate where the fusebox is
>"Down in the basement"
>"Aw shit, I'm not going down there, shit's spooky as fuck."

There was probably a ghost down there or something. I'd probably be dead by now if it weren't for my paranormal knowledge.
>>
File: 1452466646347.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452466646347.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
>>17361463
fucked a few goth girls because I bought into their vampire/occult personas
they were mostly crazy though
>>
File: 1432686689092.png (127 KB, 350x251) Image search: [Google]
1432686689092.png
127 KB, 350x251
>>17361463
>9
>out playing in the woods in my backyard
>woods in my backyard are deep as fuck
>starting to get late, almost dusk but im too busy playing to notice
>hear a god awful wail/moan/orgasm in the distance
>in the woods, so sounds comes from no particular direction
>grew up hearing stories of werewolves from older cousins so I almost piss mywelf
>run to my house, tell my grandpa theres a werewolf trying to kill me
>he goes outside with a rifle, finds a regular old wolf wandering the property and shoots it
>it had rabies
so I guess I saved myself from get a rabid ass bite
>>
Greentexted my story in the nope thread. Its still up. Told a ghost to fuck off and it did so. Only time one has tried to fuck with me. Stayed at a few haunted houses, mine may also be but they all leave me alone. Have used sigils and curses. Most useful was a sigil created for the purpose of not being noticed when not wanting to be. People always tell me that I just seem to appear out of nowhere now.
>>
>>17361463
sort of. i had been taking martial arts, as well as doing basic meditation stuff, and just generally being paranoid. basically i was hyperaware of my surroundings at all time.

i was in a car with some friends, parked behind this food place where you have to go through a creepy alley to get to the main street. they were trying to look up whether it was open late or not, just generally not paying attention. i had a really bad vibe, felt kind of shakey for no discernible reason, until i noticed this guy hunched over in the shadows watching us. stopped one of my friends from getting out of the car and pointed him out. he stood up and walked over to us, walked around the car, all dressed in black with greasy black hair. something really off about him, one of the worst sensations i have ever felt around a stranger. still blows my mind that everybody was about to get out the car and that nobody else sensed anything wrong.
>>
>>17364202
I'm a bit the same way. Grew up hanging out in bad areas so I've got pretty good situational awareness. Good hearing helps too. Had an ex that could always sense when the cops were about to show up, before they did.
>>
>>17364145
Can you please elaborate on this sigil, anon?
>>
>>17364222
glad to hear it's kept you safe, basic keenness to surroundings. interesting you mention good hearing, i have that as well. when it comes to senses i have read that scent was humanity's first sense and the others evolved afterward. sometimes when it comes to that particular brand of knowing stuff, like your ex knowing when the cops would show, if that hunch is not derived from a hyperextended sense of smell which we interpret through more familiar senses like hearing and sight. i think scent might be really powerful and underacknowledged, potentially being responsible for us being able to sense when things are off, but maybe because that explanation doesn't make sense humans learned to apply these hunches to visual cues or whatever

just some thoughts. constant vigilance!
>>
>>17364251
Thanks Professor Moody
>>
>>17364234
What would you like to know? It was my first one, made years ago in highschool so my ex would leave me alone. I've used it so many times over the years that I think its become a part of my subconscious now. People still glance at me but their gaze either slides right off or something happens to distract them. This boring but true story happened about a week ago:
>walking to work
>coming up to the intersection where I have to cross the main road.
>see a friend walking about 20' in front of me at a right angle to my path
>still to the left of my field of view
>don't want to have to stop and chat, trying to get to work early so I can sit and have breakfast before I start.
>as he gets right in front of me, he starts to look my direction
>fuck
>out nowhere, a woman walks past on the other side of him.
>a more attractive woman than you usually see just walking around here
>I walk right in front of him as he's distracted.
>fuck, have to wait for the light to turn so I can cross.
>he still walks right past me
>get to have breakfast before work.
>>
>>17364287
How do I make it? Can you please help me out?
>>
>>17361477
kek

someone has that black tweet about this?
>>
>>17364251
Thanks anon. Smell is definitely very important. Sucks that I lost most of that sense due to too much smoking, drinking and drugs when i was younger. I still remember what it was like. On the plus side, bad smells aren't that bad anymore.
>>
I did an exorcism on my gf
>>
>>17364298
Do you have any experience at all? I need to know so I can give you advice suited to how much you already know.
>>
>>17364202
>and just generally being paranoid

I can almost swear that this is a quirk that everyone here has
>>
>>17364322
Almost nil, but I've made a sigil once, about 3 years ago.
>>
>>17364329
How did you do it and how did it work?
>>
>>17364322
Your sigil sounds like bullshit, they dont notice you cos nobody likes you
>>
Yes. I've hung out here long enough that I can pretty much diagnose schizophrenia instantly.
>>
>>17364398
If that were true, I wouldn't have worried about it in the first place.
>>
>>17364392
Basically followed something like this.
chaosdemon.tripod.com/sigil.html
Charged it with an orgasm, nothing happened other than a headache. Though I'm sure it was because I didn't do it correctly
>>
>>17364441
They seem to have the basic idea. Don't agree with everything on there but it seems to me like you just need practice. Learn to meditate and focus first.
>>
>>17364490
I will, can you point me to the things needed to be done for the "not getting noticed until I wish so" sigil?
>>
>>17364499
I've already told you where to start. You won't be able it just make one and expect it to just do all the work for you. If you can't get into the right mindset for example, it will not work.
If you really need to not be noticed before you learn more, just use some common sense and situational awareness to feel out your surroundings and make the choices you need to in order to not be noticed.
>>
>>17364600
I get that, I just wanted to know if I have to use a particular sigil.
>>
>>17361463
>20 years old
>make up bs rp story on /x/
>laugh at fags who seriously respond
>>
>>17364637
No, you don't have to use a specific one. I make all my own. Just making one is a ritual in itself. The purpose is to focus your willpower into making something you want happen.
>>
>>17364649
Anyway, time for me to get ready for work. Will be back in about 8 hours if the thread is still up.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.