[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gnostics get in here! Can the Demiurge be stopped? Can Sophia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13
File: 1386436498734.jpg (241 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
1386436498734.jpg
241 KB, 500x693
Gnostics get in here!

Can the Demiurge be stopped? Can Sophia fix her mess of a machine?
>>
>be stopped
No need he works for our Common Father now he has repented.
>her mess
I wouldn't call it a mess but a necessity.
>>
>>17359692
Since when has he repented? How?
Will he reverse the creations here on earth?
>>
>>17359706
Have you actually read any of this?
>>
>>17359721
Doesn't look like it.
>>
The Demiurge is the god of the world.

He wants you to think he is the Creator, and in a fashion yes, he created us and he created this planet as we know it.

But he is not the Creator of All.

To say he is the Creator is stretching the Truth.

What he really did was destroy Tiamat and the remains of that planet became Earth.

And he didnt really create humans out of nothing. The gods brought an already existing primate humanoid into the garden and they blended their DNA with it to make us.

That is not creation, its Manipulation.

The being already existed, all they did was modify it.

Their goal was to make the worker who could take over the hardship labor of the Igigi.
>>
>>17359689
The Demiurge has already been stopped. His name was Jahwe. You will not see him anymore.
>>
>>17359908
How?
>>
Do you guys make this stuff up as you go, or perhaps did you pull it out of a scifi book. It sounds awfully fan fictional
>>
>>17359908
Yahweh to the Jews but Enlil to the Sumerians.

He is the Bull of Heaven or the Lord of Heaven.

A bull or a Baal is a title for a lord. He was the Baal Shamin

The Baal of Heaven

Enlil ruled in the sign of the Bull.

But in the age of the Ram he had to passon kingship to Marduk.
>>
>>17359938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A6Kbf-ocWk
>>
>>17359939
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1442887985761.jpg (94 KB, 888x640) Image search: [Google]
1442887985761.jpg
94 KB, 888x640
>>17359947
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_%28mythology%29
>>
>>17359947
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
>>
>>17359929
Jahwe was a local warlord. This and his deeds show he was a simple mortal.
>>
>>17359951
>>17359956
I don't know... It's all highly, highly heretical
>>
>>17359966

I think its worse to worship an alien as a false god.
>>
>>17360002
I think it's better to stick to my guns and worship the one true God. The old testament is dumb, Jesus and his teachings are what matters
>>
>>17360007
I dont disagree with you.

The Lord of the Garden of the OT is the Demiurge, not the real God.

Jesus is his Son, not the Son of the Demiurge.

There are Two Fathers.

The Pagan Father

And the Father of All Beginning.

Dont let him confuse you or you might end up following his son as messiah.
>>
File: 1363879201970.jpg (555 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1363879201970.jpg
555 KB, 800x1000
>>17359734
Then what made them?
>>
>>17360031

The Father of All Beginning or the Creator of All that is.

The Great Architect of the Universe who made all the laws for the Universe and set it in motion.

The gods are Emergent, they sprung forth out of nature and the cosmos like we did.

We are just like the gods, we are made further in their image and their likeness because they came down and hybridized with us.

They used an already existing humanoid primate they found here on earth and they blended their DNA with it. That is not creation, its manipulation.

The Demiurge wants you to think that he created you, but its not the full truth.

The Adversary known as Marduk was one of the Sons of Fire and he said to the Lord "why should I bow down to mankind, you made him of clay and me of fire"
>>
File: evolution.jpg (396 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
396 KB, 804x804
>>17360031
God fathered his mother (and his father of course).
>>
>>17359689
>Can the Demiurge be stopped?
No.

>Can Sophia fix her mess
No, but you can, Anon. That's the whole goddamn point. Take a look at yourself you dumb slut.
>>
>>17359689
You guys have to buy all this bullshit just to propagate energy?

What are you, retarded?
>>
File: thats bullshit but i.jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
thats bullshit but i.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
so anyone mind to redpill me on this whole thing with sources?
i see things like >>17360047 and it all seems interesting but everything religion related on /x/ always seems to me like roleplaying.
>>
>>17360397
>roleplaying
Too edgy to be literal and call them schitzos.
>>
>>17360397
Iep.utm.edu/gnostic
>>
>>17360007
The shit that went down in the OT was necessary to create Jesus. Once that was done God didn't need to be all smiteful.

God is actually very liberal and really chill
>>
>>17359734
Zachariah Sitchin is a fraud.
>>
>>17359689
Is Gnosticism left-wing? I love the scriptures but every Gnostic on the internet seems to be a leftist degenerate nihilist (eg. Miguel Conner)
>>
File: Our Lady Asherah.jpg (83 KB, 555x760) Image search: [Google]
Our Lady Asherah.jpg
83 KB, 555x760
>>17359689
From a witch's perspective:

Sophia is the primordial Ananke, who created the Universe with Khronos the lion-faced serpent

Sophia is Asherah, Queen of Heaven, heralded by the sign of the dove same as Sophia and the Holy Spirit, riding her lion companion

Sophia is Mystery Babylon, astride the Beast who incarnates both as a many-headed dragon and also a horned lion, holding her sacred chalice, the same one Sophia holds

She is the Goddess, Shakti, the driving force of the Universe

Her Holy Spirit dwells within every witch, a witch is a woman who has awakened her inner Goddess and uses magic to rein in and control the Horned God, the Beast, the Demiurge that is this physical reality
>>
>>17360480

I was going to post the same thing.

Asherah and Sophia are the same thing.

She is the Queen of Heaven or the Wife of Anu / El.

That means she is the Mother of Enlil / Yahweh.

Often she is shown riding on the back of a Lion like you have shown.
>>
>>17360480
>>17360488
What do we make of this? Should we worship her? Isn't Mary also the Queen of Heaven? So doesn't it make Catholicism basically right in worshipping her? So should we become Catholics?
>>
>>17360508

She is one of the gods.

Personally I dont worship them. Because I see them as Aliens. The Anunna or Elohim gods.

My God is the Great Architect, the designer of the Universe. And I only kneel to him.
>>
Archons are scared of trees.

There's a story in 2 parts in Nag Hammadi (Hypostasis of the Archons and On the origin of the World) where Archons try to violate Eve's daughter and she runs to a tree and calls the holy spirit.
Spend more time with trees and nature and Archons will have less power over you.

Sadly some people live in deserts etc.

BTW, gnostic texts can't be trusted any more than the bible can, most of them are probably from the same kind of psi op, and it's safer to see them as deliberately distorted and twisted.
>>
>>17359689
Nope!
>>
File: _9440804.jpg (31 KB, 335x423) Image search: [Google]
_9440804.jpg
31 KB, 335x423
>>17359689
Nature always has a way of correcting itself, we are in the age of aquaruis, and we are in the middle of a shift. happens with every passing of the zodiac, things take time, dont worry.
>>
>>17360002
this
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x750
>>17360416
not that person but thank you
>>
>>17360517
>Great Architect
>Literally the Demiurge.

Kek.

The Gnostic God, Bythos, the Profundity, didn't create design or create anything.

>>17360526
Interesting. Reminds me of Greek mythology when Apollo tried to rape Daphne and she turned into a tree.
>>
>>17360551
>Great Architect
>Every God
>It is one and we are all one
>not understanding this
>>
>>17360551
Jesus is literally a demiurge for the age of picses.
dem·i·urge
ˈdemēˌərj/
noun
noun: demiurge; plural noun: demiurges

a being responsible for the creation of the universe, in particular.
(in Platonic philosophy) the Maker or Creator of the world.
(in Gnosticism and other theological systems) a heavenly being, subordinate to the Supreme Being, that is considered to be the controller of the material world and antagonistic to all that is purely spiritual.
>>
>>17360551

No you are falling into the great deception trap.

The Demiurge wants you to think he is the Creator of All.

But he is just a god, with a little 'g'

Not the God with a big 'G'

The Demiurge is one of the Builders who left the Great Work Unfinished.

Jesus is the Capstone of the Great Work.

The Eucharist is the Philosopher Stone.

At the Last Supper he tried to show us the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

He wanted us to have Eternal Life, the Longevity of the gods. The Fruit of the Tree of Life.

The Demiurge Fears our Acquisition of it. This is why he banished us from the Garden.
>>
>>17360552
Touché
>>17360557
>Jesus is the Demiurge
Cool (completely arbitrary and personal) opinion dude. But I thought this thread was about Gnosticism

>>17360558
See above
>>
File: Tree of Knowledge.jpg (45 KB, 413x600) Image search: [Google]
Tree of Knowledge.jpg
45 KB, 413x600
>>17360526
This is further evidence to the connection between Sophia and Asherah, who was worshiped in groves and was even personified as a tree in carved wooden sculptures called "asherim"

Asherah is Ruach Qadesh, the Holy Spirit
>>
>>17360608
>Asherah is Ruach Qadesh, the Holy Spirit

You would not be alone in making that assertion, my spiritual friend.

Allow me to be somewhat cryptic and brief, so as not to cast pearls before the swine, but I trust you will do your own research:

>Dante
>Henry More
>>
>>17359908
> already been stopped
Kek.
>>
The only way we can "stop" the Demiruge is by escaping out of his prison through gnosis (knowledge) and spirit (christ).

Follow the right path and he will be schooled.
>>
>>17360480
Witchy and physicsy... OoooOoooooo
Simple light dark mastery information... "!;"\

The aetheric and the physical aren't the same thing. Energy and matter are not the same thing. Even entanglement between the two with like pairs are nothing alike.

Its the simplicity 'which' makes it so hot.
>>
>>17360986
Lol

This mix of pseudoscience with "writing under influence" that makes me love this place
>>
>>17361005
It's
>>
File: 1452485177745.jpg (30 KB, 768x719) Image search: [Google]
1452485177745.jpg
30 KB, 768x719
>>17360986

>'which'

topkek
>>
>>17359689

Gnosticism is such a fucking stupid fanfic cult. It makes Catholicism and the Opus Dei looks sane in comparison
>>
File: 1448154800376.jpg (14 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
1448154800376.jpg
14 KB, 207x212
>>17361344

you sound seriously controlled by Archons, anon

don't deny your inner divine light of holy wisdom dude
>>
>>17361383

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq2JNtMeiz0

Enjoy your fanfic, anon.
>>
File: sophia.jpg (8 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
sophia.jpg
8 KB, 188x268
>>17360508
I don't think She requires or really even desires worship, Her children praise Her because they love Her, not out of commandment

She's a Giver of Wisdom, a divine inspirer

She's the opposite of the Demiurge who is a psychic vampire that demands praise and worship

She puts her energy into you, the Holy Spirit comes upon you and fills you with light
>>
>>17360040
What is gained from this knowledge? How does this relate to me - what am I supposed to do with it? Can it save me?
>>
>>17359689
The Demiourgios isn't evil until the Christians mess it up in one of their endless factional conflicts.

The first maker is P'tah in one version of the many Egyptian cults, but it seemed to be the most stable, and the one that the Hellenes emulated with Haephestus. When Alexandrine scholars of the 1st Century C.E. compared the mythologies they drew on elements of both, and you get some of the Gnostic concepts.

Haephestus had been thrown out of Olympus, hence the fall of an "angel" lucifer. Notice this is a completely different concept than the Old Testament Samael, the serpent of Genesis, tempter and the like.
>>
lurking around really interesting tread
>>
>>17359689
>can a woman fix a machine

I've got some bad news for you.
>>
>>17361344
See you when you get there, friend.
>>
>>17363448
really? link pls
>>
>>17363456
Sexist piglet.
>>
>>17359689
Dick in a Box.
>>
>>17360508
>Isn't Mary also the Queen of Heaven?

Mary is the mother of Jesus just as Asherah is the Mother of Enlil.

But Enlil is also Yahweh.

Yahweh is he son of El just as Enlil in the son of Anu.

So Mary has taken on the Mother Role of the Messiah and the Heir of the Father just as Asherah has taken on the same role.

Are they the same ? No, that is what the pagans want you to think.

Because they want you to follow Jesus as the son of Their father.

They want you to be so confused you follow his son as the Messiah.

The Catholics hunted down and killed the Cathars.

I will tell you that the Eucharist is not Crackers and Grapejuice.
>>
>>17363456

Basically this.
We're fucked.

Also too much shills in this thread.
>>
>>17359929

Apparently sammael aun weor locked him up in the abyss in the 1950's. But he contends that Jahve and Jehova are not the same being, and that Jahve is a black magician from the Atlantean epoch.
Yep. I still get confused on that. Anyone else heard this?
>>
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 560x856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 560x856
>>
I come from the anti-cosmic slant of Gnosticism. I view it preferable to return unto Ain to liberate the spirit. Recently I've read an essay that brought up the possibility of Ain Soph reconciling its self and eliminating the Demiurge producing a type of existence that's more free from suffering which we currently experience. Which I can agree with but find to be not that great of an idea because I'm sure it's happened over and over again.
>>
>>17363456

Kek.

The hopelessness of Gnosticism is that it relies on a woman for salvation. Ironically, they blame the Demiurge for creating this messed-up world, but Sophia is the one responsible for this mess, not the Demiurge. The Demiurge was only created because Sophia, being the independent and empowered womyn Aeon that she was, wanted to have a son without her male consort.

Eve, Pandora, Sophia... Are you seeing the pattern?
>>
What makes you do the things you do?
>>
>>17364023

Aun Weor? Has to be some sort of Psy-Op, in a Gnostic/Tantrik Thelema-wanking candy shell.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.