[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meditation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: thirdeye.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thirdeye.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Hi /x/, I'm attempting to open the third eye and delve into the psychic world. Does anyone with experience have any words of advice, or helpful tips to guide my meditation?
>>
binural beats maybe?
>>
Shrooms opened my mind and changed my life but once your third eye is open you pick up on a lot of shit but definitely shrooms
>>
me dont got any shrooms, so how can I access it?
>>
meditate and focus on opening your vaguna
>>
Idk bro there hard to find were I'm at u can grow them
>>
>>17358342
Drugs would definitely help the process, but right now I don't have access to anything. What sort of things should I visualize to help me connect to the psychic realm?
>>
>>17358324

You just simply dont open your third eye dude. It generally takes lifetimes to fully open the ajna chakra.

What you can do is to slowly work on your ajna chakra, and you will slowly start to see things. First you get profetic dreams, later you can sense what people think ans feel, although you may not see it as a thought form.

Then spirits, then auras...its a process that takes a lor of lifetimes and a lot of effort.
Protip: do not take drugs, they fuck you up and actually close your higher chakras.
>>
>>17358374

lol i was talking about accessing my 3rd eye too, not shrooms, but oh well!
>>
>>17358378

There are plenty of mantras and plenty of third eye meditations out there, you just gotta find the one that fits the best...
>>
>>17358378

thanks for the adivece! so how do i start?
>>
I WANT TO DO THIS SO BAD TOO
>>
>>17358389

First learn to control your mind (meditate) and read books about the different occult topics, I would reccomend books about the astral and mental plane...why? you can freak out and end up in a psychiatric hospital if you get to see whats really around us if you open your third eye from one day day to another. Because it can be scary shit. Believe me.
>>
>>17358407

I think I would definitley be very scured if I started seeing things, but I would also be very accepting too so i don't think I would let myself go insane.

I'm assuming you got into trying to conenct more to te spiritual world? Can you tell me any spoopy experiences? And tell me how you got started, and how long it took yuou?
>>
>>17358426

I cannot tell you (and should not) about my experiences because you may not understand them (you seem like 15yo, sorry)

However this interest of mine started with astral projection, which is basically a form of clairvoyance because you get to see and interact with the 4th dimension, as you become part of it.

I must finally add that in this dimension any being can change shape to a scary one, so there are plenty of horrible things out there (AND HERE!) looking to drain your energy. It just a matter of realizing it, and not being afraid, as fear is the mind killer.
>>
Meditation to binural beats, and practice empathy. Let your mind wander and travel. And stop listening to Drake
>>
File: 1450205163084.png (140 KB, 709x2000) Image search: [Google]
1450205163084.png
140 KB, 709x2000
>>17358426

It´s not about experiencing spoopy things dude, you experience, listen and read that kind of shit everyday in this hell we live in.

There are a lot of worlds and dimensional planes we can reach with certain level of evolution, we are stuck in shit literally as this is the lowest of the lowest. The spiritual experience is about developing yourself to a point you become one with God, or become one, however you wanna see it.

Not experiencing spoopy stuff, anyways, Im done here.

Was /x/ always as shitty like this, anyone?
>>
>>17358331
Nah, binaural beats can actually have a negative effect on one's meditation.

>>17358324
Why exactly do you want to open your third eye? What is this "psychic world" you believe you're going to experience when your third eye opens? What's your motive?

>>17358355
You don't need shrooms. They might be useful, but they could equally serve as a distraction.

>>17358378
>It generally takes lifetimes to fully open the ajna chakra.

Not really. The third eye isn't really something you open as though it were somehow closed before. You just become more sensitive to the already functioning third eye. As your awareness of the third eye grows, so does the energy that is funneled there, allowing you to "see" more.

This belief system that chakras are closed and must be opened only serve to put you on a merry-go-round of practices which make you think you're making progress towards something when it's all just make believe.

You don't need years of practice to unlock any chakra. You just have to understand what your fundamental nature is, and you will gain understanding about chakras and how they work.

The people here who caution about trying to unlock the third eye all have a misunderstanding about what the third eye is, so they go about "opening" the third eye in a back-handed way.

You don't open the third eye because it doesn't need to be opened. You just need to understand what you are, and the naturally functioning of the third eye and all chakras will be available to you.
>>
>>17358523
What do you mean by understanding your nature?
>>
>>17358324
Okay so this is my first post on this site ever.

There are multiple ways you can expose yourself to the spirit world but honestly the first step will typically come in a smaller form. Most people start out with a smaller occult practice to open the necessary doors. If you really want to do it, I would suggest wicca as a starting point.

I would advise however that you keep in the risks that you're taking in attempting to open this eye. There is only one power you can go to in order to close that permanently.

Also keep in mind that you're speaking of a world we aren't meant to naturally see, and that perhaps there's a reason for that.

I know someone who opened their third eye long ago. It took them years to get it shut, They had no idea how to do it and three years after the eye shutting, he's still commonly harassed by spirits, they just aren't his friend anymore.
>>
>>17358377
Yo op you should check out research chemicals. A lot of them are extremely similar to illegal psyches but are legal and can be bought online. For instance, 4acodmt metabolizes into Psilocin which is very similar to shrooms. Or 1p-lsd which is unnoticeable to its illegal counterpart LSD
>>
>>17358523

"Opening" is just another term of "making it work", or whatever you wanna call it, as there is hardly a way to describe things that escape our language.

I differ from your statement. You cannot percieve the mental plane if you havent percieved the astral plane first, just as you cannot jump from third grade to high school.

This takes time, and with time, you can percieve even more things you did not know even existed. Can you percieve the mental plane, or beyond? No, you know nothing, and neither do I. We cannot percieve higher things that are incomprehensible now because we are stuck in this low vibrational shithole, and it will take some lives to get there.
>>
>>17358453

Hey!

How did you first start to astral project? I've been interested in receiving enlightenment for a while. Any tips on how to start? Im planning on trying it out tonight actually.
>>
>>17358583
I can tell you the basis of how it works.

Okay, so your spirit is the /ghost/ of your body. Your soul is a small spec in your heart. When you astral project, there's a link created spiritually between the soul and spirit and your soul commands your spirit where to go and what to do. So one part of your body is enslaving another.
>>
>>17358523

If you know a method to jump directly from Malkuth to Kether and beyond in just one life, then make us know please!
>>
>>17358589

Cool, thats what I pretty much have gathered already. Any tips on how to get there?
For instance, I have trouble concentrating when I meditate.
Is there any youtube videos or sounds that would help me reach deeper mediation and achieve astral projection?
What thoughts should I be thinking while meditating that will help me?
>>
>>17358599
Honestly I didn't dive much into the topic. I know the basis of how a good number of occult subjects work, but only because I was aid to someone who was brought to deliverance and he shared his experiences when he was involved.

That and a crap ton of research.

But if I had to use a bit of my Psy knowledge here, I would suggest visualizing your mind going blank. Picture what's on your mind as a force that leaves your brain in some form (like a liquid, an aura-like force, etc.). If you visualize your mind emptying, your conscious may comply.
>>
>>17358599

As most mankind is far from being related to spiritual training, you cannot astral proyect from one day to another. Just...not.

A lot of people swear they did it and what they do not realize it was that it was just a mental/oniric projection, They claim to see angels and shit...BULLSHIT. They fooled themselves their entire lives. They lost time.

I would advise the first step you take besides meditation and learning to control your mind, is to become aware in dreams for as long as you can, master lucid dreaming (at first you will lose conscioussness quickly and easily), and learning techniques to get to the 4th domension through lucid dreams first...You have to look for these techniques and apply the best that fits. As to become aware if you are astral projecting, or just dreaming....that you have to find out yourself, with experience.

All the people just want to reach the highest level possible, and be told how to do so. NO. JUST DONT. Experience things by YOURSELF, build your own criteria. Climb step by step. Practice, and keep good rythim.
>>
>>17358599
If you want the honest truth though, spirits create the link between the soul and spirit, which make it possible. Some people can astral project while others can't. Your meditation will help, but it won't guarantee that you'll ever be able to do it.

By meditating you're allowing your mind to go blank and become in tune with the spiritual plane, to an extent. From that point, a spirit may or may not choose to grant it to you.
>>
>>17358621
Quick question.

Were you implying that angels don't exist or that amateurs believe too easily, or both?
>>
>>17358625

Everyone can do it. Some just take years do achieve it, while other do it quicker. Just as everyone can reach samadhi in meditation. Don´t fool the poor guy.

If an individual can astral project, the other whole of individuals in the universe can do it, too. It´s a law.
>>
>>17358625

Yeah dont fool me. If spirits create the link, and I am my own spirit, then my own spirit can grant it to me based on your logic.
>>
>>17358641
I'm not trying to fool anybody honestly. As I said, it just depends on whether or not it's granted.

I would agree with you if astral projection was a case where humans do it completely on their own. But that's not the case.
>>
>>17358639

Angels do exist, but they are just pure energy, they do not have wings or even a body and shit, as they have tried to make you believe.

They exist in a dimensional plane beyond our comprehension, no one in this thread has reached, pretty sure. If they can manifest under some other form in other lower planes, I am not sure.

But yes, amateurs believe anything so when they project themselves (or believe they did so) they will naturally see angels, spirit guides, and demons, and be fucked by them. But in truth, they are being fucked by their own mind.

Or....if they do actually astral project, lower beings can change shape to angels with wings, spiritual masters and so one, fooling these poor fellows.
>>
>>17358664
I would think they'd appear like a spirit would, having appearance but no physical body.

I'm pretty sure God would not allow astral projection in the houses of the angels.

He does have them work and do missions in such on earth, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some in lower dimensions, but I wouldn't expect an abundance. At all.

Yeah. One of my friend's spirit guides has four forms. And those are just the ones who appear human-like. Even the Bible says that Satan himself can appear as an angel of light, so charading as an angel to one who's never witnessed one, would prove rather easy.
>>
>>17358652
Spirits who are purely spirits. You have a spirit, soul, and body. It's different for you.
>>
>>17358681

You seem to have read a bit and maybe experienced other stuff, but please, get rid of these dogmas. Hinduism, buddhism, christinism.

There is only one truth, covered in veils of lies in which most get stuck because of their level of understanding. UNLEARN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LEARNED

Find your real guides, and develop knowledge of self, through experience, that is all I can say
>>
>>17358719
>>17358681

Im not saying all these teachings are 100% fake though.
>>
>>17358719
I know there's only one truth... but we would disagree as to what that truth is.

I have my guide but thank you.
(no sarcasm intended)
>>
>>17358725

Are you 100% sure your guide is actually your guide?
>>
>>17358733
Very much, 100% sure.
>>
File: chakra-chart.jpg (127 KB, 589x740) Image search: [Google]
chakra-chart.jpg
127 KB, 589x740
>>17358324

Hey I have some advice but you need to approach what I'm about to tell you with an open mind.

Start with meditation
Wind down, place yourself in a quite yet Comfortable spot, close your eyes.
Count from 1 - 30
Don't let yourself become distracted, even visualize the numbers in your head.
Count from 30 back to 1
Then 1 to 100
Relax
Picture if you can the locations of the chakras on your body, they generally resemble whirlpools of light or vortexes. Imagine their brightness becoming more intense starting with your Root Chakra up to Crown.

The purpose of counting quiets the noise, nonsense, worry, background chatter in your mind. If you can't get that clarity, it's unlikely you'll be able to activate anything within yourself. You need to empty your mind to talk to your soul.
>>
File: spacecraft-engine.jpg (20 KB, 255x264) Image search: [Google]
spacecraft-engine.jpg
20 KB, 255x264
>>17358812
Cont.

Once you get to your Third Eye Chakra or Anja, Focus your intent on wanting to open it, then visualize it doing so, slowly, take your time this takes many session, daily training and once you begin, Don't stop. It can be harmful for you to stop.

Once you learn to do this method more and more you might experience headaches, this is your pineal gland beginning to awaken. You may even hear a popping sound. People on DMT report similar things.

Protection is another part of this.
Affrimations and Visualisations together stop extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional being harassing you or feeding off you. (ghosts are extra-dimensional things btw)

Just having an awareness of them attracts them like a beacon and when you call out into the unknown, be careful what you're calling out for and why. Beings out there know your intentions as to why you might want power and they'll give it to you only to ruin your life in unforeseeable ways while feeding off your energy.

To prevent this, picture something you honestly believe will protect you. A gold bubble envoloping you while saying "I'm bathed in golden light, no harm shall come to me." is a common one.

you could manifest in your mind a relative, a guardian, animal, sword, lantern. anything you want to ward off ..spiritual assholes. Because they're out there, they always will be and once you start noticing them because your third eye is open, you paint a bulls-eye on yourself and need a way to deal with it.

Mental wards have a high concentration of negative emotions, therefore, negative energy. Sometimes a psychic person will get admitted and go crazy within days from being overwhelmed and not protecting themselves. because they've essentially walked into a hive and dragged anything they already had following with them and attract more and more beings who can easily thrive off the bad energy with plenty to spare.
>>
File: tumblr_lu7xgdqE261qgydpzo1_400.gif (365 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lu7xgdqE261qgydpzo1_400.gif
365 KB, 360x360
>>17358870
>>17358812

And lastly, you'll become hypersensitive once you open your Third Eye, all your existing sense are heightened, sometimes dramatically. and your intuition and instincts get sharper and shaper the more you meditate depending on your intent.

To give you and example, you'll be able to walk into a shitty bar and know who's going to fight you and who's going to fuck you just going off gut feelings.

this may all sound quite out-there, but I believe it to be true and live this, I did say to keep an open mind.

Good Luck OP.
>>
>>17358812
>>17358870
>>17358883
This.
>>
You should focus your third eye inwards, focus on the point two fingers under your belly button.

To understand the matter, read this >>17353520
>>
>>17361190
Your overall vibratory of your body should be good first or you will fry your brain, if the kundalini energy breaks out uncontrolled. To read the minds of others was not that cool. I'm very happy without the mind now and just swimming in the oneness of understanding.
>>
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 256x171) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 256x171
Guy who posted these here.
>>17358812
>>17358870
>>17358883

I'm back from work, should've mentioned that if it becomes too much and picking up energy from others is starting to seriously get to you, don't take up drinking or smoking, it's just a band-aid and won't always work long term.

You'll end up a hypersensitive emotional and dysfunctional mess.

Just keep meditating on it, it gets easier the more you do it. You'll find unique ways to block it out or prevent it from coming near you.
>>
>>17358576
Its a bad idea to try those. You can get lots of nasty after-effects or even death. They are called research chemicals because they havent been researched yet.
>>
>>17358324
Probably late here but look into opening all your chakras first. When I got into it I had a hard time and wondered why. Turns out your body can have mental and physical badge up need to overcome first. Something to look into.

Pretty much just eat better and exercise, sorry your issues out and slowly reach that point. Don't just jump into it. You'll have a stronger foundation.
>>
>>17358484
Yes, still helpful though if you can sift
>>
>>17362376
Baggage*
Sort*

Dumb phone, but practice the basics of meditation and you'll eventually get there.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (79 KB, 634x787) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
79 KB, 634x787
>>17361995
>>17358883
>>17358870
>>17358812
Thanks for these. Great help. ;)
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.