[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astral Projection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: astralprojearth.jpg (24 KB, 408x500) Image search: [Google]
astralprojearth.jpg
24 KB, 408x500
Has anyone ever had an OBE or Astral projection, if so what happened and how do I do it.
>>
>>17353274
>how do I do it
Take psychedelics.
>what happened
Left my body, could see myself, and I left my house and floated down through the town where I live for what seemed like hours, then I snapped back into my body.
>>
>>17353298

What drugs?
>>
File: jfc.jpg (98 KB, 339x611) Image search: [Google]
jfc.jpg
98 KB, 339x611
>>17353292
>>
File: afterimage.png (7 KB, 575x455) Image search: [Google]
afterimage.png
7 KB, 575x455
>>17353274
Well let me use this thread for a question, because I don't think it warrants its own thread.

So, I've never tried to actively lucid dream or AP, but sometimes I'll find myself in that sleep paralysis vibratory state in the middle of the night (and can end it rather quickly thank god). But, when I try to go OB after waking up to find myself in that state, by focusing on the vibrations which get louder and louder, every time, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, I feel my rectum "light up". Like, I can feel the entire nerve cluster that is my rectum.

My question is, is this a common phenomenon, and if it is, what the fuck is happening? Is it my screen of consciousness becoming aware of the muladhara chakra? Or am I being rectally ravaged by an astral parasite? I'm beginning to think the phenomenon I'm experiencing, whatever it "actually" may be, could be responsible for the anal probe reports of abductees or cases of incubus rape. Only these people could not end the sleep paralysis.

Also, it is rare that my sleep paralysis vibratory state is accompanied by the feeling of a malevolent presence or scary images. However, the last time it happened it was, and an image flashed in my consciousness for a split second. It was by no means a scary image per se, but it was accompanied by a feeling of sheer terror. It itself was something abstract looking and bright. What's spoopy is that when I opened my eyes, there were afterimages against the black background of my dark room as if my retina had actually been exposed to light (pic related).

So can anybody shed some light? Thanks.
>>
>>17353612
I know that when in sleep paralysis you'll see "shadow figures" they're like figures of your imagination and you have to ignore them to go AP, that might be the malevolent presence you're feeling. No idea about the whole ass thing, but im pretty sure the vibrations is a good sign of going AP.
>>
>>17353274

>in car with friends about to try robotripping for the first time

>drink a whole large bottle of CVS-tussin(more DXM per bottle than any other available brands)

>manage to not throw any up unlike the other people in the car

>fall out from under the car
>fall through the earth's crust
>reach terminal velocity
>reach a lot faster than terminal velocity
>fly out of the atmosphere on the other side of the planet
>flying through space at immense speed for the next three hours until i wake up and vomit from vertigo

yee
>>
>>17353274
A couple of times on waking up. Floated around in close proximity. All very short and uneventful.

One time I concentrated on the thought "I need help."
Immediately after a dog walked up to me, looked at me like a dumb motherfucker and I was back in my body. That's the most exciting thing that ever happened in one of those experiences.

I once had an experience in which I was not sure if it was a lucid dream or an OBE. I requested to know the lottery numbers for the next drawing.
Immediately, a car drove up to me and a newspaper came flying from the open window, after which the car left again.
I opened it and immediately woke up. Don't remember any details about the paper though.
>>
>>17353274
Never happened voluntarily and whenever it happens I always try to rape my sister
>>
>>17353664
How'd you get into the astral state
>>
>>17353716
Happened on waking up. I haven't had any success inducing it on purpose.
One time was seemingly related to doing a guided exercise for the so called target technique before going to sleep. No idea if it was just a coincidence though.
>>
>>17353274
Was dreaming and realized. Start to fly. Then I sort ripped through the saran wrap with my eyes closed and left my body. Hit the ceiling in a new room. Saw something small flying around near me. Freaked out and whipped back into my body.
>>
>>17353664
How'd you get into the astral state
>>
smoked DMT while at the peak of a 200mcg lsd trip. Transported to another dimension where this giant, 80 foot tall floating fractal goddess with a flaming crown spoke to me. im not sure what we talked about since it was in an incomprehensible language but every second was orgasmic. after that she sent me to this geometrically impossible realm that changed every second, expanding and deconstruction in every degree imaginable. after i came back to earth i was seeing vivid aztec and australian aboriginal artworks and totem poles on everything, my friends faces took the appearance of totem poles

it was beautiful. i wish to replicate this trip one day.
>>
>>17353274
One time I was playing one of those games where you gotta plant some shit and you get points when you harvest them.

So I:
>Planted trees
>5 min harvest period, 45 min total tree life
>ran out of other things to do in game
>sit down to meditate after checking time
>kinda counted, kinda just trusted my internal clock
>at exact harvest time I get a visual of my PC screen showing what it had on it at the time
>eyes still closed meditating
>decide if I don't check I can't ask /x/ wtf
>was a little early but the visual matched up to when I got across the room

Is this AP or PreCog?
What is the technical difference.
>>
>>17353903
The craziest out of body experience I had was tripping on MDA and shrooms, I'm peaking really hard and wind up doing a half gram 50/50 mix of ketamine and coke

For 20-30 minutes I was physically in the same spot, but when I was in that k-hole I was aware of everything from my physical position and from a corner across the room where I was observing everything from a distance

Weird as fuck when I think back on it, can't decide if I would recommend it
>>
>>17353948
When you AP, you'll feel your consciousness actually pull away from your body. It's an unmistakable experience.
Whatever you experienced, it wasn't AP.
>>
Drugs give false trips and stay within the mind, AP gives you true spiritual freedom to explore. That's what Sadhguru would say.
>>
File: nightmare goo.gif (563 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
nightmare goo.gif
563 KB, 250x191
i found the easiest way to initiate it is to sit, meditate, and nod your head forwards and back slowly. eventually on one of the back nods i feel my consciousness fall backwards behind my body and i can see the back of my own head and fly around and shit.
>>
>>17353903
Cool. On a non-breakthrough DMT dose I also some aztec art but they were people/entities and some of them were skulls/death "gods" or whatever.
>>
>>17353948
Same thing happens to me. It's like a pale, sometimes sepia-ish vision of what's in front of my eyes even when my eyes are closed. It's neither astral projection of pre-cognition. It's just eyeless sight. I guess you could call it remote viewing. it's a third eye thing.
>>
>>17354842
Except DMT. DMT made my spine extend or uncontract.
>>
>>17353274
I've had lucid dreams but never astral projected.
I followed a few different guides/methods and have gotten to the "vibration" part a few times, but never past that unfortunately.
Would love any help but I think (assuming astral projection is even real) that different things work for different people and it may just be something I need to practice or figure out on my own.
>>
>>17354678
>>17354951
Yeah it must be what ACTUAL Magi and the Ninja did... You know, the people who made all the Arcana that you occultists and New Age fags love to shove down your throats.

The spell's name in particular would be Future Sight, like using your DMT to enhance your brain function, not make you so irritable, your ability is only good for wasting time.
>>
hey so i had something weird happen the other day. wondering if it was anything like AP and you can judge.

so i was walking along this hill overlooking the valley after smoking weed and i was just staring at a point in the sky above the valley. i was lost in thought and all of a sudden i felt like i could feel the wind and see the valley from the point in the sky i was previously looking at. when i realized this i instantly lost the feeling.

AP or just baked moron?
>>
>>17353464
DMT
>>
So i lucid dream and ap ect. Is it usefull in anyways? All i do is fuck im getting tired of it. What can i reslly do in lucid dream? Anything usefull?

Anything usefull for real world use?
>>
>>17356960
Super baked but thats more meditating than ap. Your stoneness porb put u in a very calm state
>>
>>17353274
Had so many that it's at the point where it doesn't seem special to recap the details of some random experience, but I'll lay down some technique advice.

As many have said, some drugs will get the job done. Salvia divinorum is best if you're ready for that shit (protip: you aren't, but that needn't stop you). Cannabis, too, if you've never used it much, don't have a tolerance, and do a strong dose. Those are just the ones I've found to work, I've never really had a proper out-of-body on a tryptamine, though also never really tried to.

Aside from that, I can pull it off pretty well on hypnosis MP3s or binaural audio files, but it takes some practice, especially with the former, to really be able to do awesome shit with these. Could honestly take years of getting your technique down if you've never tried this kind of stuff before, at least to reliably get such results.

Honestly, just THINKING about OBEs in your waking hours, reading about them, etc., seems to greatly heighten the chance of spontaneous induction in hypnogogic states.

Also: hypnogogic states. Probably the best and most underutilized overall "magical" state of consciousness, learn to harness.

If you're a male and can dry orgasm, building up sex energy over several days/weeks will, I've found, make it much easier to pull off. Orgasming is fine, at times encouraged, just abstain from ejaculation for like 4–6 weeks and it should boost your odds. Also, learn to dry orgasm if you haven't already, if you can interrupt your piss stream at will, you can do it already whether you ever have or not. Unless you're a chick, then disregard all this.
>>
Today I tried to do this again. When I got to the vibration part, it got stronger and longer than before. I felt like my body was SLIGHTLY above bed. Tried to move my soul arm but ended up moving my real arm and fucked it all up.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.