[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what's your opinion on this? After 11 episodes so far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: picture.jpg (16 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
16 KB, 309x163
So, what's your opinion on this?
After 11 episodes so far I find it pretty... leftist.
>>
New age horse shit.
>>
It's like a chipmunk is treating you like an idiot. I found it to be a vain and misleading series.
>>
>>17353184
>11 episodes in
why watch even one
>>
>>17353217
I'm lost in life.
But srly I all he's telling bullshit?
>>
File: 1445468121012.jpg (524 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1445468121012.jpg
524 KB, 1280x960
>>17353311
Nah man, can't you see all the backed up sources and proof for what he's saying? Just look up anything you think sounds stupid or made up(all of it), I'm sure you will find tons of evidence proving him right.
>>
just for kicks I watched the first ep and I got to say it is just a bunch of overly agreeable horseshit in the extra creditz format to make it seem more legitimate
>>
>>17353187
namaste
>>
File: 1360548171136.gif (47 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1360548171136.gif
47 KB, 429x410
>>17353184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dVOrJ-c7_s&list=PLHLnw5-2vMBRvibTnTI89CaPt6M-WI0R4 just watch this
>>
>>17353184
I liked the history video before I learned that the bible's history is the only true history.
>>
>>17354042
>Promoting a skeptic scoffer
Never do that. He looks for lies and laughs at what he doesn't know. We are truth seekers here, right? Why listen to a lie seeker?
>>
>>17354048
I liked the flat earth model before I learned that the hollow earth model is the only true earth model.
>>
you're all fucking dumb idiots
>>
>>17354150
So are you, dummy!
>>
>>17354098
Gonna leave this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqThIOc4QQ
>>
File: 1347978855026.png (10 KB, 662x388) Image search: [Google]
1347978855026.png
10 KB, 662x388
>>17354154
>>
>>17354153
stupid piece of shit, please kill yourself
>>
>>17353184
I thinking to put my cat in a sack and slamming it on the kitchen counter until the meowing stops
>>
Here you have something to investigate.
>>17353520
>>
>>17353184

Nothing but lies, twisting of facts, and complete dishonesty.

>"There is no scientific explanation for XYZ!"
>tons of explanations that the narrator either doesn't know enough about or just pretends doesn't exist

>"This is impossible to explain through science!"
>often a falsehood masquerading as the truth, which they then say can't be explained

>"This happens like this!"
>never does, it's just a false claim
>>
Spirit Science is a new-age, hipster, snake oil, bullshit group. You'll learn more talking to a piece of stale toast.
>>
>>17354042
damn im to late
>>
File: 1384619883916.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1384619883916.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>17354052
oh no a proper scientist that denumks space jews with a bit of humor... LIE SEEKER!
>>
I've watched a few episodes a couple of years ago. My personal opinion, is that it's just some theory stuff that has no solid evidence to back it up.

It's interesting, but not important or worth watching.
>>
>>17354042
He references things but makes no attempt to state the connection
>>
>>17353184
Why are you guys never bothered to spend thousands of hours researching the esoteric/occult and the history behind it? Then the history of said civilizations mentionned in what you've read. Read as well the history of science being the byproduct of philosophy and mathematics throughout times

I mean... I could on but my point is that you guys are lurking for days and days on end on this fucking section of 4chan and aren't half assed to know anything but jack fucking shit?

LIVE your own experiences and deduce with objectivity! Find ways to twist anything around just like a piggy bank you can hear some coins still in it

Don't break it, work with to squeeze the essential and leave everything back where it was

Look up how language has developed and why? Who made up the alphabet? Why?

Why? How? When? Who? What?

Never be satisfied to ask questions because it opens up more questions and doors for you to learn

>agnostic-atheist speaking here
>>
>>17355633
(I would respect you more if you were just a slap-bang in the middle agnostic)
>>
>>17355638
Wtf are you trying to say?
>>
>>17355646
I think it's best someone with a neutral perspective concerning religion does any research on subjects such as these.

A atheist and theist would both believe that the subject at hand is nonsense. And possibly even a agnostic atheist or theist. Yet a middle agnostic would be free to examine the subject with a open mind.
>>
>>17353184
Jordan Pearce is a perfect example of a new ager who goes with what "feels good" and misuses words like "frequency" and "vibration" to try and sound smart. Any time someone points out the holes in his argument, he claims to be "just offering another point of view," and then goes right back to presenting it like it's well-known fact that you could ask any random person off the street about.
>>
>>17355633
Inspiring and depressing. Sometimes I wonder if you are even real.
>>
>>17355664
Alright, i said Agnostic-atheist as a generalized label

I don't believe in gods because i did research the subject for years, came to my own conclusions

Had first hand mystic experiences with god thru the use of psychedelics in specific settings and i can say that i don't back away from what i claimed
>>
>>17353184
He listens to known quacks and casually includes "According to Thoth..." when presenting some of his so-called evidence. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for story time with grampa Odin All-Father.
>>
>>17355633
nothing about spirit science has anything remotely similar to "research" on the escoteric/occult. he takes whatever new age shit gets thrown at him (no matter how poorly-thought out), takes it as the absolute 100% truth, and then tries to turn it into a business.
>>
>>17355689
basically this. one of the books he cites for extra research is "the spirit of the flower of life" which is an incredibly disjointed personal journal written by a man who says ridiculous bullshit as though they're self-evident and cites his source as an ancient egyptian god who was a member of an even more ancient society for which there absolutely nothing known about and very little suggesting its existence at all--and his spirit has permanently left this dimension since giving me these revelations, so even if communication with these spirits was possible and you spent years training yourself to do it, you couldn't talk to THIS SPECIFIC one.

even assuming everything he says is true and a spirit who called himself toth did actually communicate with him, there is absolutely nothing to suggest that the spirit was being honest and truthful.

most new age shit seems to revolve around revelations from those who channel spirits of unknown origin and unknown motivation.
>>
>>17353184
Duchnycz is a passive-aggressive faggot.
>>
>>17353184
good up to a poin, they have gone too far
also i dislike anything that promotes spirituality and then talks about angel beings and dimensions and stuff liek that. Even if these things exist we have no part in them, spirituality is for us here now and it's meant to make the world a better place
>>
>>17353217
The Human History movie is probably the funniest video I have ever seen desu
>>
>>17354042

I think the cynic is trying too hard to be funny, he's even struggling with what he's trying to say about the channel he's ragging on.

lol.
they're both retarded.
>>
As a musician, I have to say, people that say tuning a guitar to 432Hz are 10 times out of 5 a complete and utter tool. Everyone knows Open C is the best tuning.
>>
>>17355633
Surely well said, the agnostic-atheist part made me cringe a bit though.
I don't think You can mix the two despite what might be written. Considering that agnostics seem to keep in mind the possibility of divine or spiritual concepts. While an atheist disbeliefs such an idea, hard logic and rationalism or what not. Thus if one is unsure, instead of completly refusing to believe the possibility, makes them an agnostic I'd say. I think atheists seem to stay frim with their disbelief.

But back to the subject, quite a nice, perhaps common post, the likes of this seem to appear now and then, which I presume is a good sign.

As for the spirit science I can't say much, on one hand he pretty much does what he says, being the share of his ideas and view on esoterics, occult or spiritualism.
In a rather new age fashion I guess, I personally somewhat like the approach, quite pleasant, peace and harmony striving, jadda jadda.
He does seem to have trouble with the more logic or rational side. Thus the argument of just sharing own point of view, considering that there are many, and that we are free to interpret or harness anything we like, out of it and any other sources we see fit.
Appereantly people seem very butthurt about the science part, I can't deny, there might not be much, if at all. But the overall idea, concept or strive is rather good.
Perhaps I sympathize with Jordan and his work due having similar trouble keeping to the more hard on.. dunno, intellectual approach. Perhaps with more emphasis on trouble expressing the ideas and concepts.
But the goal of "spreading the awareness" or encouragement of "thinking outside the box".. thinking for oneself really, is somewhat good. So is the overall execution. Considering that majority of people tend to just "ingest" whatever they're told, even with the case of spirit science. Even people that dislike and stigmatize..? spirit science, elaborate on own research, views and the likes. Thinking and sharing.
>>
File: 1453465225172.png (204 KB, 705x715) Image search: [Google]
1453465225172.png
204 KB, 705x715
>>17359613
>>17355633
>I can't say much
kek, I was wrong I guess, don't know however how accurately did I write, haha.
What I wanted to add, was that it's a shame that along the way, Jordan's encouragement towards the strive for both inner as well as outer peace and harmony is being overlooked, or covered by others focus on criticism in regards to it being no-sense, science or straight out claims that it's pure new age, hyppie or what not bullshit.
I can get why people dis-like/belief his "claims" and belief, or even the way he expresses/shares them.
But it's just a shame the original goal is overlooked by many.
It would be nice to have nicer "free-thinking" people around, instead of harsh and cold brain heads. Not that all are in such way, that would be foolish to say.
While too much free thkinking might lead to bigger degeneracy.
One way or the other, retardation of society is no good, so it's good to encourage the thinking beyoned and withing the spheres, it would've been even nicer if they were tought how to think properly, insightfully and what not.
Not that I know how to do that, haha, thus I'm gratefull for any good guidance I guess.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.