[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Conjuring500px.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Conjuring500px.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
I want your creepiest horror movies /x/ i want to literally shit my pants
>>
The Eye 3 is criminally underrated.
>>
>>17352159
ernest scared stupid
>>
Mercy was actually pretty creepy. Most new horror is boring.
>>
File: VHS_Cassette_Poster_1_14_13.jpg (687 KB, 1322x1688) Image search: [Google]
VHS_Cassette_Poster_1_14_13.jpg
687 KB, 1322x1688
>>17352159
this ones bretty gud
>>
>>17352159
Bumping for interest
>>
>>17352159

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-4f_NMUxcY
>>
I just finished watching a movie called Society. It was recommended in another thread. Most WTF movie I've seen in a long time
>>
>>17352159
The 4th kind, I think it is on netflix. I don't know why but aliens scare me the most. This movie is fucking creepy in my opinion.
>>
>>17354716
Hated the shit out of that movie. I found it goofy as all hell.
>>
>>17354720
Do you know of any good alien movies to spook me? I have not seen many
>>
>>17354727
Fire in the Sky was spoopier than 4th Kind
>>
>>17354733
Is it any good?
>>
Just some relatively new shit I like:

Insidious
It Follows
As Above, So Below
Drag Me To Hell
[REC]
Mockingbird
The Pact
The Collector
The Descent
I Saw The Devil

Pants shitting not guaranteed.
>>
>>17352159
as above so down below
>>
For creepy 2 movies I would suggest are the babadook, and it follows. If you want more creepy and suspenseful go for it follows, if you want creepy and scary go for the babadook. A warning though, if you pick it follows, don't watch it with a date/gf, It won't get you laid, I learned that the hard way.
>>
>>17354767
>>17354780
as above so down below.

don't give a shit what plebs rate the movie, it held legitimate terror to those who hold any occult knowledge.
>>
>>17354587
It was shit dude
>>
>>17355096

But theres no 3 on the end
>>
>>17354738

no, don't fall for the Fire in the Sky meme.

I watched it cause of an /x/ recommendation and it was fucking shit.
>>
File: TF-Fire-in-the-Sky-screencap.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TF-Fire-in-the-Sky-screencap.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>17354738
It was a pretty good episode yes.
>>
>>17354767
Was It Follows meant to be a comedy,like why did they think a girl with her titty out that starts pissing herself would be scary,or a fat naked guy standing on the roof.I was laughing not being scared.
>>
>>17354712
Probably recommended by me.

I told you it was weird. Kek.
>>
>>17356252
This.

It's like a fucking 1970's Canadian TV movie.
>>
>>17356252
its actually based on a true story, some great scenes in the movie when he wakes up in a cell on board the ufo
>>
>>17357655
Travis Walton's story has never been proven to be true.
>>
>>17352159
I just sat through a film on Netflix called Contracted. Actually made fairly sick to my stomach. Worth a watch in my opinion.
>>
>>17356928
You know its not a comedy so whats the purpose of you asking that question.
>>
>>17356928
Sounds like something you would brag about to your fellow 3rd grade classmates. Don't bring that shit on /x/.
>>
>>17356928

The idea of it follows was good but they fucked up big time.

I'd rate it 5/10 because I had fun figuring ways out to keep the follower abay.
>>
>>17354767
>Drag Me To Hell

worst horror film I've ever seen desu it's absolute fucking garbage
>>
last horror movie that creeped me out was the original ju on 10 years ago. I was 16 though (damn)
loved carpenter's Thing as well
worst horror movie I saw was suspiria, the 7.5 score at imdb completely fooled me

I don't know what to recommend to you OP, I haven't been creeped out by a movie in quite a while
try the tales of terror from tokyo series, it's a collection of short stories and I remember some of them being ok
>>
>>17354727
>Fire in the Sky
Dark Skies
>>
Binge watched like 6 movies yesterday on netflix, all horror. Best i'd say were Creep and maybe Alien Abduction. Creep wasn't really paranormal, but it made me feel so on edge and one of the main characters was so fucking odd. The end had a twist and it was really traumatizing. Alien Abduction was okay, it was kind of a basic alien movie but it had some cool effects and was pretty spooky and you end up feeling bad for some of the characters. It isn't overdone, and both movies mentioned are found-footage.
>>
>>17352159
the Tomie films are pretty fucking creepy...not really scary as much as an ominous urban legend about a demon/spirit.
>>
>>17352159
I hear The Cul-De-Sac is pretty scary...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJDZ5ioYNJ4
>>
>>17352176
LOL. Is that the brussel sprouts one?
>>
Jurassic Park 2.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.