[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: 3bqidUEl.jpg (27 KB, 502x379) Image search: [Google]
3bqidUEl.jpg
27 KB, 502x379
Opinions on this guy?
>>
Good man. I knew him.
>>
Cool guy. I wish I could be part of a death cult sometimes. Yeah, it's all makebelieve, but for once in your life you'd feel like you had a purpose, and before reality could even catch up to you there'd be a mass suicide. Dying on your own terms after living a fairy tale.

Sounds comfy, desu.
>>
>>17351470
>I wish I could be part of a death cult sometimes.

I wish you could too. Don't give up hope, try starting your own.
>>
>>17351443
He was a faggot with mental illness. His followers were sheep who died wearing stupid tennis shoes.
>>
>>17351443
That's C3PO right?
>>
>>17351470
Glad I'm not the only one who feels like this. I could see being easily sucked into their way of life, Heavens Gate specifically because they were so polite, and likeable, and it runs counter to most people/groups I have observed in my life.
>>
Spooky big eared cynaide guy. He's actually a reptile.
>>
>>17351443
Does anyone remember Captain Murphy - Duality?
>>
it started as a new agey thing but he was a homosexual who couldn't accept his own homosexuality so after his co-leader died the group became more like him trying to build this little colony of eunuchs and celibates where all sex was evil.

they'd been going for 20 years or so and gradually becoming more extreme and seclusive and losing more and more members. by the 90s only the most core loyal members were left and they were so completely dependent on him that mass suicide was the only way to end it.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x225
>>17351443
>>
>>17351470
That's the exact opposite of comfy.
>>
>>17351443
Peace be upon him he's god among man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znr-EvZDcG8
>>
>>17351443
He's in another dimension, while you're still here fapping it up to tulpas and succubi
>>
File: sadhu_2826.jpg (291 KB, 669x1000) Image search: [Google]
sadhu_2826.jpg
291 KB, 669x1000
>>17351443
ohhhh for heaven's gate
>>
File: 593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg (81 KB, 593x600) Image search: [Google]
593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg
81 KB, 593x600
>>17351470
Living like a sex repressed world designed by a repressed homo. Basically you are a christian that kills themselves 20 years prior to cirrhosis. That's stupid. And I literally have a desire to experience the end as my spiritual goal. You'll just go back because you were sexually frustrated as a spirit.
>>
>>17351443
Svengali lunatic
>>
>>17352239
Nah dude, they were ahead of their time as far as the AESTHETIC goes.
>>
>>17352311
Good song.

This guy was batshit though, and so were his followers. If you email the people still alive (you can find it on their website). They're equally as asinine.

I actually asked them what's stopping someone from doing heavens gate 2.0
>We hold the copywrites
Interestingly enough I found a connection via a google search/a reddit post I found on google of someone trying to start HGV2 in the deep web.

I emailed the evidence and asked them what they would do
>No they're fake they can't do it
I told them to do something about it because people could lose their lives or money over it.
They quit replying to my emails after that.

Also, theres another former member, he's on YouTube but I forget his name.
>>
>>17352239
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 750x1334
>>17352311
it's still on my phone
>>
>>17352239
Those Jordans would be worth so much today
>>
>>17357948
ayyyyy
>>
>>17351443
He looks like something that nightmares are made out of.
>>
>>17355429

>Also, theres another former member, he's on YouTube but I forget his name.

Is it Rio DiAngelo? He kind of saddens me because he's a genuinely nice dude but brainwashed as fuck. He still believes Applewhite was Jesus after all these years.
>>
>>17351443
I was like 14 when all this shit happenned. Even at my age, just watching the video of this guy really scared me. even now, i feel uncomfortable by watching his pic.
>>
>>17358000
Nice trips.
DESU, they look comfy f a m.
>>
>>17361247
Just think, this went down before the 'crisis actors' b.s. became a thing.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy for the good ol' days, where nutso cultists could off themselves with dignity.
>>
Art Bell and Whitley Strieber were on C2C talking about how there really was a spaceship in the comet's tail and that the government was telling people the truth and covering it all up.

Art and Whitley were the source of the ufo in the comet tail. When these fuckers committed mass suicide they felt really bad about it and decided not to be so definitive with things anymore and to be purposely vague. "It could be but you never know" type of stuff.
>>
>>17351443
Had a weird intense energy and looks like he hasn't blinked in years.
>>
>>17351443
The world isn't gonna end, it's just gonna be, I don't know, refurbished. Here, drink this.
>>
File: Kapalika.jpg (122 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Kapalika.jpg
122 KB, 480x640
>>17354120
My senpai right there!
>>
>>17362295

Yeah, they were the ones who publicized it. Some Grade A wackjob professor at Emory, Courtney Brown, faked the photograph.

Bell and Strieber afterwards jumped on the 'global warming' scam to try to save face, as that is p.c. with tptb.
>>
I can relate to the idea that sexual relationships of any kind end up being a waste.

Celibacy is something I consider from time to time. I'm married now but maybe not for long.

Enlightenment requires control over the senses. Once you achieve that control there usually isn't any other want or need for sex.

I understand this cult. Thought I don't really agree with them. Wouldn't join, obviously the dogma is nonsense
>>
>>17351443
When I was in college, some wag taped this Tweedle Dee's photograph in the stairwell.

It was spooky as fuck at night.
>>
>>17362338
Yeah but these guys castrated themselves. Are you going to castrate yourself?
>>
I guess Dumbo really could fly
>>
>>17362338
Castration is a valid lifestyle choice, Anon. Don't let these patriarchic dinosaurs intimidate you into not castrating yourself.

Your balls -- Your choice.
>>
Femanon here. I think it's so hot when a guy has himself castrated. It shows that he's really into commitment and nothing gets me wetter than that.
>>
>>17362387
You can be celibate without castration.
>>
>>17362418
That's rather counter productive. How can you have sex with a castrated man?
Bait?
>>
File: 1455608425052.jpg (128 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
1455608425052.jpg
128 KB, 521x533
not an opinion, just a fact.
he's dead.

evacuated earth because earth is being recycled as we speak

>mfw people believe his bullshit
>>
>>17362595
she can finger her pussy and rub her clit you fucking virgin. she doesn't have to have sex with him.
>>
He was sincere. He was wasn't doing it for money or power.
>>
File: 892348937248923.jpg (34 KB, 585x439) Image search: [Google]
892348937248923.jpg
34 KB, 585x439
>>
>>17362338
>>17362589
Celibacy is easy. Just don't fuck people. Ever. You can easily find less time-wasting things to do than have sex.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.