[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this complete bullcrap, or worth a read?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Communion_book_cover.jpg (34 KB, 313x510) Image search: [Google]
Communion_book_cover.jpg
34 KB, 313x510
Is this complete bullcrap, or worth a read?
>>
File: Kinbote.jpg (204 KB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kinbote.jpg
204 KB, 723x1024
>>17350868
>>
>>17350868
When I was like maybe 6 or 8, my sister was reading this book, even watch the movie based on it. It scared the living shit out of me! I could have sworn that goddamn allium on the cover could actually see me, was watching me constantly. I couldn't even go in to the same room if that book was in there! I didn't have monsters under my bed, I had greys! I would be afraid to get out of bed in the middle of the night or they'd abduct me.
>>
First episod of South Park is better...
>>
>>17351170
My older brothers showed me the serpent & the rainbow movie at like five & I for real wanted to be a voodoo priestess.

Still do desu
>>
>>17350868
The movie has Christopher Walken getting raped in the ass.
>>
>>17350868
Own this book, and it's worth a read, but at least half of it is bullshit. I never got the feeling that the author is lying, he's just misremembering or embelishing some things. The second half of the book is way too new age-y for me, but I'd recommend it to someone interested in the subject matter. This guy knows how to tell a story.
>>
>>17351269
That's my fetish.
>>
>>17351309
Better with more cowbell..
>>
Very good book.

Strieber is an amazing author best alien read on or offline
>>
>>17351170
yeah, i have to turn over magazines if people leave them in the bathroom because i feel like the person on the cover is watching me
>>
Strieber is an ok writer, jumps on whatever bandwagon he finds. Read a book set after nuclear war about him and a friend travelling around America interviewing people.
This one got so popular he had to push out a sequel and then it went mlg air-horn retarded with the 90s obsession with alien space perves probing anuses and actually thousands of people retrieving buried memories of being molested by aliums.
Now there's this whole stupid pantheon of colors of aliums and backstory and it's all made up.
This is the shit that filled people's heads after the Cold War was over, so they had to basically force militant Islam to become the new bogeyman. This aliums shit and the president jizzing on a fat chick's dress.
>>
I remember listening to Whitley in the art bell show and Everytime he told the story about getting raped by aliens he kept getting more and more grafic the more he tells rape tale.

I was in bed and all of the sudden something was caressing my legs, the the alien rip my shorts off and Mount me!!! I try to scream but I couldn't.. I can feel the hot sweat of the alien pumping my anal area the more I try to scape the more the alien and harder the alien rape me!
>>
>>17352149
That was probably your daddy.
>>
>>17350868
The book has little to do with aliens. It more has to do with how Whitley reacts to an extreme event in his life. In our case this event is aliens but it could as well be anything. It's more of a symbolic and not a literall book. OF course once he saw money in da biz, Whitley swore it's all truth and it totally happened. He wrote a crappy sequel too.
>>
>>17353175
This post makes no sense.
>>
>>17350868
Why not both?

Strieber is painfully, obviously delusional with a genuine schizoeffective disorder, but he's also thoughtful, which makes his account one of the best unwitting "inside stories" of being a basket-case available. Communion isn't just about his alien encounters, it's also about his adventures with ghosts and mantis men and an entire mythos of retardation. If you want to better understand why the UFO community is a clusterfuck of new age bullshit and understand the mindset, then read Strieber.

But if you want a real take, read someone like Jacques Vallee.
>>
>>17353297
what did you drink?
>>
>>17350868
I read it. It's an /x/ rollplay thread in print form. Entertaining at points, but I wouldn't actually buy a copy.
>>
>>17353297
Are you sniff drift drive home to put my cat in a sack and slam him against the kitchen counter?
>>
File: xfiles.jpg (128 KB, 754x734) Image search: [Google]
xfiles.jpg
128 KB, 754x734
>>17350868
About as real as the x-files
>>
>>17355098

I like how thick scully's thighs are here, looks like she has dat ass behind there
>>
>>17350868

TLDR: My name is Whitley Strieber and I'm OBVIOUSLY being abducted by greys but I refuse to in any way believe that so here's a book trying to disprove this thing I'm trying to get you to believe.
>>
>>17351269
my sides are in the kuiper belt
>>
The owls are not what they seem.
My favorite part of the book is when the ayylmaos touch a magic wand to his head and show him the end of the world. The blue diamond floating in the living room. The "screen memory" of the chimpanzees running over the hill. And when he speculates that they dont abduct our bodies, but our souls
>>
What was the little white thing? Or the skeleton on a motorcycle? Those things freaked me out
>>
>>17350868
movie scared the crap out of me as a kid
>>
>>17352133
>This is the shit that filled people's heads after the Cold War was over, so they had to basically force militant Islam to become the new bogeyman.

Alliums be gud ?
>>
>>17354106
I really like Keel with all the paranoia and stuff.
>>
OP you should go ask /lit/ they love questions.
>>
File: watyoufukkensaym8.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
watyoufukkensaym8.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
>>17359833
I frequent /it and I'll save OP the trouble.

It's bullshit.
>>
Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.