[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Spoopy OC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 13
File: xoc.png (1 MB, 2709x1100) Image search: [Google]
xoc.png
1 MB, 2709x1100
Let's get to rolling /x/
>>
>>17350661
y not
>>
>>17350661
~~
>>
>>17350661
Ok
>>
Oiiii
>>
>>17350661

As you wish
>>
I can't really explain what happened, not really.

I got up yesterday morning around 8 a.m. Eastern and turned on the TV while I got dressed. The news caster was saying Trump got the presidential nod, but when he got the news he began to choke and fell down. I looked at the TV thinking it would be a funny video, but it was horrible.

His face was black and blue, like something had pummeled him something fierce. I couldn't tell if he had swelling. because, well, he always kinda looks like that. But his face, he was seeing something no one else could see, and he was frightened.

The video lasted five minutes, five minutes, and 14 seconds. I know, because the channel showed it over and over. Each time the same fearful gaze, the same choking sounds, and the falling down the short flight of stairs from his podium, no time to give the acceptance speech I'm sure his writers had prepared for him.

But 7pm, Mr Donald Trump had died in a hospital somewhere in New York. I got online to see if there was a cause of death, and got a shock. No one was talking about it. Not a word.

Now today I'm wondering what I saw yesterday. His twitter account is being updated regularly, no one else, even people near me saw the video on the news, and I think I might be insane.

Donald trump died yesterday, but it didn't stick.
>>
>>17350661
Rollin on the riva
>>
>>17350661
roll
>>
>>17350661
rull
>>
File: BEANS.jpg (90 KB, 502x560) Image search: [Google]
BEANS.jpg
90 KB, 502x560
>>17350661
Yes, daddy.
>>
Rollin' but will only write if the topic i get inspires me
>>
I'm shit at stories
>>
>>17350716
That's a fantastic little one. Well done.

Rollin'
>>
>>17350661
Rollins
>>
>>17353718
I saw footprints in the dust leading upstairs. Fearing the worst I followed it. The stairs creak and I'm afraid it gives me away. I step carefully now spreading my weight over the floor joists. I'm creeping up to him in the corner. He's staring at me. I don't think he sees me though. I can't explain what happens next but a bloody closet lies in that very spot to this day.
>>
Hotdog ROLL
>>
>>17350661
roll'
>>
>>17350661
wtf is this roll?
>>
Rerollan
>>
>>17353859
Oh ok.
>I'm in the woods
>Me and two buddies of three years
>Forgot how to triforce
>Buddy keeps saying he hears whispers
>Other buddy says its the polyester
>We find this cave with bones all outside it
>Being awesome we pull out the vid cam
>First thing we see on nightvision mode is a beastly face with teeth the size of my dick hard and shiny eyes
>nope.jpg
>Never ran faster in my life
>We get to where there's roads
>Notice one guy is left behind
>Don't give a fuck
>Totally left my friend to die
>Next day at class he's there
>Seems normal
>Try to talk to him
>He's zoned out for weeks
>Ask his parents whats up
>They 'don't know what we mean'
>????
>Go to his room
>He's not there
>Window is open, computer on
>On the computer is notepad
>"HOW DO I GET YOU OUT OF ME" block text for pages
>Decide to go look for him with buddy at the cave
>No polyester this time
>Get to the cave, notice footprints in the mud
>Must be here
>Half way in other buddy starts to mumble shit under his breath
>I'm not gonna lie a bit spooked too, so I let it go
>20 paces later I ask if he feels better
>Nothing.jpg
>I look around for a few more minuets
>scaredshitless.jpg
>Leave the damned cave in the woods vow to never return
>Find out later my buddies 'moved out of town'
>Go to their houses to help them move/ find out what the fuck
>Military trucks
>I shit my pants and go home
>Never heard from my buddies since
>>
File: roll.png (53 KB, 240x178) Image search: [Google]
roll.png
53 KB, 240x178
>>17350661
oh yeh? or waht?
>>
>>17350661
i'll try
>>
I just heard a sound down the basement a minute ago, a painful and grotesque moaning, but not a human one, it was like a dog or some kind of canine that had his throat cutted open and was tryng to howl, i am alone at home.

I just heard it again, louder and longer this time, it seems like that thing its just fucking dyng by having its chest open or something, the crys of pain are weird, they sound animal, but i just realized they have something human on them, like its tryng to say something.

I got some courage and open the door of the basement, staring at the sairs that lead to a pitch black darkness, i couldnt pull myself to turn on the lights, i just stared at it, then i heard the most horrefyng scream, a mix of like a wolf howl and a human shout, this time it wasant cryng, just pure anger and hate, it didnt wanted me there, i closed the door as fast as i could.

Its scratching the door of the basement, i dont think it can break it, but its an old wooden door afterall, it keeps moaning.

Dont want to post anymore
>>
>>17354061
tell it to fuck off
>>
>>17350661
Here we go
>>
I've never been a great writer, but i'll try i guess.
>>
rawl
>>
>>17355156
Conspiracy huh?
> ............
I live in a relatively decent neighborhood, not far from suburban cleveland, but not quite into the ghettos. It's honestly pretty nice with a decent view of lake erie.

I don't want to use my real friends names so for now we will just call them J.D., Phil, and M

it's getting close to summer time so it's pretty nice outside not to mention there is a community park within walking distance of us so of course we love going down there and playing.

J.D. is in relatively good shape he's currently in highschool, play football and wrestles. Phil and I are pretty similar, same age, although i'm a bit fatter than Phil, and similar characteristics, we seem to just go with the flow, so we usually end up just playing catch or kicking a ball around with JD.

M seems to just enjoy watching us all play together well she play on the swing, i think it's also worth mentioning she is in 7th grade and and pretty small for her age.
>i don't know what the character count is so
>cont....
>>
whatever
>>
>>17355178

It seems like every weekend we go down to the park to play, Old man S, like to watch us play, and has a special liking for JD, our parents know him and is a pretty close knit to our friendly neighborhood.

I guess we shouldn't really call him old man S because in all honestly he couldn't be older than 60, but he is still pretty much the old man of the neighborhood and he doesn't seem to mind the name.

We never really knew much about him other then he was really friendly and he may have been a math teacher being that he would occasionally tutor me and Phil.

Phil and I went to a private school, well JD went to a public school that couldn't have been more than a block away, well our school had an OPTA day so me and Phil had a day off well M and JD were still at school.

So what do we do? We went down to the park and played horseshoe well old man S watched us. After maybe a half hour or so i had gotten thirsty and Phil was a bit parched and old man S had gone back inside his house.

We decided to knock on his door to see if we could have some water, he came to the door and invited us in. This was probably the first time i had been in his house, i don't remember any other times but my family has known him for quite a long time so it was possible i was there when i was younger.

So Phil and I enter and make idle chat with Old Man S well he guides us to his dinning room which was really a sight to behold, it was a smaller room that had a circular wood table in the center with 4 chairs surrounding it.

The odd part was, He kept his pet lizards in there and had odd looking lizards posted all over his walls, Phil was too distracted with seeing a live lizard for the first time, we live in ohio, lizards are pretty uncommon around here.

It wasn't long before Old Man S brought us the cups of water and we chatted for a little bit just about school and summer vacation, but i had to ask him
>cont....(character cap)
>>
Whatever, i dont care what i roll, i just wanted to share some true creepy OC with you.

Anyway, this was way back when i was maybe 14, but i remember how it happened 100%.

It was a school night, and i usually woke up at 6-6:30 to go and shower. The sun would usually come up at 6:30-7:00, so by 6 it would already start to get a little brighter outside. I woke up and i knew it wasnt 6 yet since it was pitch black outside. I decide to go back to sleep, so i pull the covers almost completely over my head and close my eyes. The next thing i heard was the sound of something on my carpet. Like the sound bare feet make when you walk on a carpet, but it was only one sound, so i think i'm hearing things. the next thing i heard made me wake up completely, by then i was 100% sure this was NOT a dream. I heard faint breathing, and it first started off really faint - like it was far away, but it started getting louder and closer. I was fucking scared. My own breathing starts to be loud and hard and my heart is fucking pounding. Then i heard the sound of something against a wall - similar to how the foot on the carpet sounded, but this time it sounded like a hand dragging against a wall. My bed was in the corner of the room, so i was 100% fucking sure something was leaning over my bed with where its head should be right up against my fucking head. I was as awake as i could be, there is no way in hell i was hearing things. And i could FEEL something or someone watching me, even though my head was under my cover, i was too scared to even open my eyes. Then at one point everything just went silent - like nothing was moving. I just waited there until it started getting brighter outside, i was so happy when i opened my eyes and didnt see anything. But even to this day i am 100% sure that was as real as it gets and that there WAS something leaning over me that morning.
>>
>>17355212
I'm lazy n don't feel like finishing....
long story short
>white board says
"112 104"
"Fear"
"115"
"is dead"
>"TRUST NO ONE"

i hate lizards fuck you guys for telling me about lizardmen
>>
>>17350661
roll
>>
a fallen angel
>>
Jesus was a jester
>>
rollin with my colon
>>
Roll desu.
>>
roll desu
>>
>>17350661
>>
File: 1317200243734.jpg (598 KB, 579x2000) Image search: [Google]
1317200243734.jpg
598 KB, 579x2000
Roll
>>
>>17355778
So fucking cliché

>be me 12
>found babydoll that I fuck around with
>smashing it against walls
>throwing it down stairs
>ripping off parts and sewing them back on
>bloody mess
>>
>>17355558
To this day, I'm still not sure what "it" is. If I ever find out, it'll probably kill me before I can tell anyone else.
Every night, at exactly 23:03, it comes to my door and slams against it, tying to break in. It does so for exactly 6 minutes, then leaves. I've tried asking the other tenants in my apartment if they've seen it or if it's ever slammed against their doors. None of them have ever heard it; not even when it slams against mine.
I need to let you all know exactly how I first encountered this thing, in order to save everyone else. If you ever see it, it will be too late.
My family had cut me off and my marriage was falling apart at the time. I had become rather fond of alcohol in order to ease my stress. On this particular night, I had been down to the local pub and drunk myself blind, eventually starting my long drive home at some time around 10pm. I would like to warn you all now to never drink and drive. If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have ended up with this curse. As one would expect, I ended up in a ditch close to my house, which at the time was in the middle of nowhere.
I had hit a deer; well, what I though was a deer, at exactly 23:03. The main difference between deer and the lovecraftian horror pinned between my car and a tree was their response to being run over. A deer would have died; this creature slipped itself out from between the wreckage and the tree trunk, stood on its hind legs, with its head poking straight upwards as it vacantly stared towards the sky, and started to stumble towards me. Of course, at the time I crapped my pants, but now, 3 years on from this event, the image of this thing chasing me seems almost comical. The run back to the "safety" of my home lasted exactly 6 minutes. I bet it finds its use of these times funny; I just think its patheic, really.
Since then, it has tried to get me every night. Its slams keep getting stronger, and eventually, I know it's going to break through and have its way with me.
>>
>>17355790
>be me 10
>mom let me pump gas and go buy a soda by myself
>Dr. Pepper ftw
>finish pumping and open drink
>drink says to check cap for possible prize
>"help me"
>ignored 'cause apathetic sociopath 10 y.o.
>>
Hey mens.
Options
>>
>>17355812
>be me 15
>on wrestling team
>boy shows up for the team and asks me if this is wrestling
>he's looking to my side with glazed, pale eyes
>he only has peripheral vision
>everyday at practice I catch him staring dead at me while talking to someone
>stares at me while wrestling
>stares at me during breaks
>stares at me whenever he's around
>dream about eyes
>feel people staring at me all the time
>too afraid to ask boy about it
>wake up with boy in room, staring
>can't move
>can't talk
>he says, "open"
>leaves
>never see boy again
>>
>>17355833
Combining these two a bit (still samefag)

>be me 8
>playing hide and seek with bruv
>hide in shower with lights off but door open
>chuckling
>wet footsteps outside curtain
>shower curtain rustles
>head peeks through opening up to eyes
>notfuckingbruv.shit
>I'm frozen in fear
>dead, pale eyes stare wide at me for a long time
>grill
>lazy, fucked up buzz cut with pale skin
>still frozen, begin to quietly cry
>head pulls out and wet footsteps run away
>bruv rips open shower curtain and says, "Found--! anon, are you- what happened?"

This is fun, should I continue my stories?
>>
>>17350661
Let's do it
>>
ROLLLLL
>>
>>17355652

oh shit i got something that actually happened i could use

>bestie's (we'll call her kate) family is moving out of their longtime home for a much cheaper one they found on craigslist, of course i'm helping them move
>house is in a really cool downtown area so we're really stoked, but the house is pretty shitty looking
>before we start moving stuff from the uhaul, we decide to walk around and get a vague idea of where we were gonna put everything
>they said they hadn't been shown the basement when they signed the lease. kate and i go to check it out while her mom smokes on the front porch (she's got a shitty back and decided the stairs were too much of a hassle)
>turn stairway light on, use phone light to find light switch dangling from the middle of the ceiling
>first thing we notice is the terrible "art" spray painted on everything. the walls, the stairs, everything. a lot of it was words we couldn't make out in horrible bubble letters, but there was this huge mural of a brunette in a red tube top with her nipples visible through her shirt. it had huge animu eyes and since both kate and i are judgey artfags, we had a good laugh
>basement is freggin' huge, there's another section that's still too dark to see the back wall of, and a door with a missing doorknob leading to another room
>more feeling around by phone light and we got the other half of the room lit up, there's more shitty cliche "trippy" art, like eyeballs, pyramids and amanita mushrooms
>pieces of different kinds of dolls fucking strung up along the back corner of the room like christmas lights
>there are tiny white feathers all over the floor, like the kind you'd find in a fancy pillow
>"hah... fucking tweakers, amirite anon?"
>initial shock wears off quick and we decide to check out that other room
>>
>>17356077

(con't)
>light bulb is burnt out but the room seems pretty tiny so we both pull out our phones again
>room doesn't have any of the graffiti the main part of the basement did, it's just concrete wall and a tiny little window near the ceiling that's blocked outside by shrubbery
>i bump in to something with my shins, phone light reveals it's a steel bed frame
>there was other furniture that the previous tenants had left behind upstairs, so this wasn't really weird
>on the frame is this super badass replica of a human skull. we start teasing each other with it
>room is fairly small, nothing else in there
>we start heading back upstairs and getting excited talking about how we're gonna turn the basement in to a cozy hangout spot and that extra room in to a guest room, only we called it the skull room
>over the next few months we clean up and paint over the horrible art, put a pullout couch/bed and a recliner down there, re-decorated the walls and got a doorknob, box spring and mattress for the skull room. we moved kate's tv and ps3 down there and spent countless nights in that basement smoking cigarettes and being edgy goth kids
>we put the skull next to the lamp on the nightstand in the skull room, and would always get a kick out of it anytime someone was too spooked to sleep in there
>creepy stuff would happen in the house sometimes, but we were all constantly trying to scare each other with over-elaborate pranks, so it's kind of hard to know what was genuine? we'd hear knocks, find things in places where they shouldn't be, felt like we were being watched etc. nothing that couldn't be explained by the house being like a hundred years old and falling apart, us trying to spook each other or group hysteria. even kate's mom participated in our shenanigans from time to time
>>
>>17356081

(con't)
>only thing was the weird dreams. friends that only stayed one night or even were just over for a little bit would say they had really realistic dreams about hanging out with me and kate in that house, but the dream "us" acted really strange or even attacked them
>have a few weird experiences like waking up to loud crashing sounds, then not being able to find what fell, and waking up terrified for no apparent reason, but i always chalked those things up to my own personal crazy
>then i'm sleeping upstairs in kate's room one night next to her, wake up paralyzed, next thing she's on top of me, pushing in to my neck and grinning like a maniac. instantly wake up
>mildly spooped but more than familiar with sleeps paralysis, eventually fall back asleep
>tell kate when she wakes up, she says she had a dream that she woke up and i was standing in the doorway, but just stared without blinking when she told me to go back to sleep. she said she woke up when she looked down and saw i was still sleeping next to her
>i am SO about spooky dream stuff and always had a knack for lucid dreaming, so i get back in the habit of keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks, start sleeping in the skull room in the basement and even stopped smoking weed so i'd actually remember my dreams. i was so for this dream detective shit
>first night in the skull room, i have a dream that i'm hanging out in the basement by myself, but i'm not lucid and nothing creepy happens
>second night, i wake up, sit up on the bed, and kate, and two of our other friends are all sitting on fold-out chairs around the bed, they're all looking at me like they'd just been sitting there waiting for me to wake up
>do the reality check where you plug your nose, can still breathe
>>
just letting the dice fly
>>
File: soosgay.jpg (71 KB, 459x488) Image search: [Google]
soosgay.jpg
71 KB, 459x488
>>17356096

(cont'd)

>say "oh shit, i'm dreaming" out loud
>"are you?" the thing that looks like my bestie says. it sounded exactly like her
>have to take a second to pull myself together. say that yes, i am dreaming, and i'm not scared, and ask why it looks like kate
>it says "i was going to ask why you look like anon"
>IMMENSE FUCKING DREAD ALL OF A SUDDEN
>START PANICKING
>ABORT, WAKE UP ANON, WAKE UP
>wake up drenched in sweat. gtfo of the skull room and sit up on the pull-out in the main part of the basement. put something funny on netflix
>eventually calm down and am like "haa, they got me really good!" whoever/whatever the fuck they was
>am too embarrassed to tell kate anything about any of this
>start smoking massive amounts of weed before bed every time i sleep in that house, no more spooky dreams
>after like a year of my friend living there, she brought home some dude she'd met at school and we were all hanging out in the basement
>show him the skull room. he seems really interested in the skull itself and asks if he can pick it up
>he's got it in his hands and his expression changes from curiosity to nervousness
>"where did you get this kate?"
>tell him we found it in this very room, and about how trashed the basement was when they moved in
>"i think you guys should call the police"
>we start chuckling thinking he's joking at first, after some convincing we decide to drive to the closest police station because we didn't wanna sketch out the neighbors and have a bunch of cop cars outside the house
>don't even make it out the door before kate has second thoughts and convinces us we're just really baked and would get laughed at if we showed up to a police station with that skull. we start joking about how the cops would probably think it was real too and waste a bunch of time and resources only to find out it was a resin casting
>mfw when the skull is still sitting on that nightstand to this day and i STILL have no fucking idea if it's real or not
>>
Let's roll
>>
rollinz
>>
rolling again
>>
Roll, but will only post if I get something that lets me use something that really happened.
>>
>>17357681
Nothing. Reroll.
>>
Hey you. Yeah you, the one reading this. No one else can see this you know. Its just for you, only you. Just wait, you'll see. No one else sees it.

Listen, we need to talk. You know what about. I'm sorry, I really tried to keep your secret, okay? I even hid that thing you gave me, the bag you said not to open? I promise I didn't open it. But I was too chicken to burn it, it was so long ago and even my crush on you wasn't strong enough to make me set a fire in my parent's backyard.

Listen, I got rid of it though, I tossed it into our stock pond inside another bag with some bricks from the patio out back. It sank, it might have sank even without the rocks, it was really heavy. What did you give me anyway?

I didn't ever tell anyone it was there, not even when the goats started dying after being pastured in the field.

But last night, I saw something. I saw something, maybe someone, crawling out of our pond. It looked weird, what was left of your duffel bag was around it with some limbs poking out through rips in the side. My bag was around them too. It was gross and smelled terrible when it came close to me. And I did something I know you won't forgive...

So, well I thought you should know. So you can run, or hide or something. Because I wussed out, and I told it where you live.

It left after that, so I really hope you're seeing this...

Remember, no one else sees this message, to them it looks like an empty roll for a number. So do what you need to, but never say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>17353706
:)
>>
Rollin rollin.
>>
>>17357686
Ooh. Got several for this, but I'll go with the most interesting one. Will require some background, but it does all amount to an actual story about temporal weirdness.
>Nineteen years old, living in the house I've lived in since about the same time of year, 1994, still with my family (parents, one younger sister). House is ~3500 ft.2, three stories with finished basement.
>Strange things in this house which I start noticing from childhood, especially in basement, though. Sister's electronic doll used to crawl around by itself down there, even moved for a bit after it was severed from its power source. Playing with a voice recorder down there would sometimes yield weird sounds or threatening messages from a kid whose voice nobody recognized instead of whatever you said into it.
>October 2002, me at age fifteen, have a very weird time with a friend who's staying over for the night. Hearing dogs growling (never owned a dog in this house), seeing black humanoid figures, hearing laughter/footsteps/doors shutting all over the place, see a weird man who appears to be totally flayed speedwalking through my dining room.
>Experience instills a will to learn about the "paranormal" in me. House and, as I would soon discover, surrounding woodland offered ample opportunities for this. Would frequently drag friends into my adventures, most got freaked out and wanted nothing more to do with any of it sooner or later.
>Started living out of the basement at age eighteen, and life became hell. Constantly harassed by weird "entitites", lost control of my body to external forces twice. Nightmares almost every night. Weird red spots that at least resembled blood showing up on my walls/bedframe and some of my possessions, which wouldn't come off of or even fade no matter what you did (well, at least no matter what I did, not like I tried every cleaning solvent known to man).
>>
>>17357766
(cont.) Also realized I fucked up first line of last post, it should be read with reference to the date December 16, 2006, which I somehow failed to include in there. Don't live in that house now, did at the time of the story.
>Parents try to sell house, have me move into the most fucked room in the house (bedroom in the basement, previously was just sort of occupying the entire thing out in the open).
>Same kind of shit basically continues to ensue, but even worse. Context established, now for strange time stuff.
>Lived most of the day of December 16, 2006 twice. Fell asleep around 10:00 p.m., woke up at 1:00 a.m. Assuming, justifiably if past experience is anything to go by, that I've woken up three hours into the future, though it felt like I slept a LONG fucking time.
>Get up, decide to go into other room to play some StarCraft. Start playing, eventually check the time and see the PC's telling me it's December 16, when it should be early in the morning on December 17.
>Assume that I just had the date wrong, which is a pretty normal thing for me.
>Friend calls around 6:00 a.m. (not unusual at all, my sleeping patterns have been bizarre and unpredictable from the time I hit puberty, friends just know to call whenever they want; also had no job/school at the time, so was available any time).
>Had been hanging out with friend on the previous night. He references something that happened then, don't recall what now, but basically it led into one or the other of us mentioning that he'd left around 11:00 p.m., which led to him saying he hadn't gone to sleep yet.
>"Damn, dude, you've been up a while," say I, since this was two 11:00 p.m.s ago now. Although also not unusual for this motherfucker to stay up for 40+ hours any time he wants.
>Friend tells me the actual number of hours he's been up, it's a lot, but not as many as it should be, it's the expected number minus 24 hours.
>>
>>17357853
>After me questioning this and much "Are you sure?"ing, start to put this together with the date discrepancy and suddenly realize that I have not slept three hours forward, but twenty-one backward.
>Very surprised by this, but not really freaked out, more just thinking it's awesome and excited. Friend and I discuss this, and he basically says, "It's not that big a deal, I've done that a couple times." Probably true, given who it was I was talking to, this nig and I had seen/done some weird shit together, but I'm still kind of pissed he's not as excited about it as I am.
>Get off phone with friend. As the more normal human hours role around, I call up two more friends I'd seen or talked to on December 15, confirmed that both remembered this shit as having occurred one day ago rather than two days ago.
>Think this is bad ass, tell both of them what's going on with time for me. They are less receptive to such notions, and just kind of get uncomfortable and come up with excuses to change the subject/hang up.
>Not much I could really do with this experience, so I just sort of rode the high that it had happened at all and did random normal shit for the rest of my second experience of December 16, 2006.
>Short of it: I slept twenty-one hours backward in time and lived most of the the day of December 16, 2006 twice.
>>
Some of the rules for the trips are annoying but what are the odds I get one, so rolling.
>>
>>17357890
It started almost a year ago. Little notes tucked under strange places, like underneath my shoe in the morning or under my pillow at night. Just random places, little sticky notes that were mysteriously left around my house. I live alone, so these notes were of course a huge concern for me. However, they were never cruel in nature, at least not at first. They started out by saying hi, and that they were happy to meet me, and that I was special, that I had been chosen.

It said there were only a few people that would get these sorts of notes in the world, that I was being contacted because I could see them. I didn't really know what that meant, but I soon found out.

Anytime I tried to show someone the notes, they couldn't see them. Everyone, friend and random strangers alike, could not see the little sticky notes that I carried in my hand. I became convinced something was wrong with me, so obviously I never called the police and soon stopped telling people about them all together.

The notes would leave warnings, sometimes, or information, about friends and family. I received a note about the secretary at work, how she had just had a divorce and needed someone to talk to. So I comforted her and soon she confided in me that she was thinking of suicide until we had began our chats.

One note spoke of my best friend, and how he'd helped a homeless person find a shelter. He was super surprised when I told him about it, but I didn't say how I knew. I treated him to a steak dinner that night.

It went on like this for months, and things were good. I received stock advice, helped people with their problems, and even won a bet on the local football team. The notes were great, and friendly, and helpful. They often spoke to me and I felt like I had a friend in whoever was leaving then notes.

Then one day the notes changed. The sticky notes, which had been yellow, were suddenly red. These red notes left different messages than I had seen before (continued)
>>
>>17350661
Rolling for the gubermint, can give true story if get
>>
>>17358018
The first one told me that my boss was having an affair with the woman who ran our accounting department, and that he had a sex tape of the two of the in his office. It took a little digging but sure enough, I found it. One anonymous tip later and we were short two employees at our company.

The next note was again red, and carried a similarly disappointing message. The woman who ran the coffee shop was stealing and planning to kill her boss. Another anonymous tip, this time to the police, lead to the discovery of a taped confession in her car.

I was upset. The notes had before been so helpful and rewarding. I was comforted by their presence, but something about these red notes scared me. They grew progressively worse, telling me the location of bodies and about bad things that would happen in my life and others.

It went on like this for two more months until finally I found another note. This red note was unlike the others, telling me to get into my car and drive to the post office, where I would receive a package containing lots of money. I was confused, but this was the first red note that was positive that I had received.

I was almost to the post office when an eyelash fell in my eye. I pulled over to the side of the road and flipped down my visor to look in my mirror. To my surprise, there was a yellow note there, hastily written.

It told me that I would not hear from it for some time as something had come up. I could tell that the note was quite old, and that it was probably been "sent" some time ago. I did not use my car's visor as I preferred my shades, and so this note had been up here for some time.

It went on to tell me that as someone who had been chosen, I could see the notes. The only problem was that anything leaving notes could notice me, and not all of these creatures were beneficial. One, it mentioned, had escaped a sort of "prison" they had placed it in, and that they were hunting it. (cont)
>>
>>17358069
>Has to be erotic

rerolling
>>
>>17358086
>Kek, timeslips
>can give a true story
>Wont because its three boring lines and wont raise a single dick

bored, leaving now
>>
>>17358077
It apparently had been one of "them," leaving notes for others. Until one day it grew tired of watching humans use it's knowledge for their own gains, and had began to kill those that were chosen. As I was reading the note, my concentration was interrupted by the sounds of sirens blaring past me.

A quick look on the internet from my phone showed that there had been a tragedy at the post office. One of the workers had snapped, and had entered the building with an assault rifle. He killed five people, most of them customers.

As I looked at the phone in one hand, the note in my other hand caught my eye. At the bottom was a warning, saying that while I should be fine, I should not listen to any other notes I received until the yellow note spoke with me again. Most importantly, I should be on the lookout for the escaped prisoner, as he liked to contact his victims with red notes.

(Yes, this sucks, but I have to go soon and I had to rush it at the end.)
>>
Ok
>>
Not bothering rolling, but true story.

> first time moving out of home, share flat with 2 other guys
> few weeks in, roaches start coming in from the flat next door, cant keep food in the house, stressing out to fuck
> have to leave hall lights on in the hope that they brightness will put them off from coming in the flat
> start dreading going home from work, can't sleep anymore, awake for 2 days at a time
> start experiencing "sleep paralysis" multiple times a night because of lack of sleep and stress, where after nodding off, the mind wakes up, but your body doesn't and can cause hallucinations. Can look around with your eyes but can't move or talk
> happens 3 times in one night, wake up in my dark room, can't move, try to scream, terrified. Spend rest of night awake til i go to work
> day 3 of no sleep, nod off and wake up paralysed again, only this time i can see someones feet blocking the light from underneath my bedroom door like someone is just standing outside my room.
> become terrified to sleep even though i'm fucking shattered
> day 3 of no sleep, nod off and wake up paralysed again. Become aware of something at the end of my bed.
> dark cloaked human shaped figure sitting on the end of my bed. Shitting myself
> figure straightens up a little like it's realised i'm watching, and slowly starts to turn around to face me
> properly wake up and bolt to the lightswitch. Nothing there, a hallucination.
> moved out 2 days later
>>
Rollin'
>>
>>17350661
roll for fresh pasta
>>
rolling for obama
>>
Sounds fun
>>
>>17360851
Ooh, yes. Pls post progress
>>
Let's ducking do this
>>
>>17355855
She hasn't gone away anon. She's still here, behind you while you're browsing the internet.
>>
>>17350661
rolling
>>
Rolly roll
>>
>>17350661
Sss
>>
Oh what the hell. ROLL

[spoiler]But I'm not a writer[/spoiler]
>>
>>17362353
>23:38:53
>53
2spooby
>walk to the park with fiance
>having a blast
>big 4 door pick up truck with annoyingly bright headlights and loud country music drives by once
>twice
>think nothing of it, figure it was a guy driving around, waiting to pick up a buddy at the bar down the road
>dark early, so we decide to walk back home
>walking home, see the same truck again, coming from where we need to go
>see the truck once or twice more before we get to our property
>having a smoke, we both see the same truck drive down the street by my house
>we counted another 5 or 6 times
>what the shitchrist
>town known for drunkards and tweakers, maybe they thought I was someone they knew
>i don't know anyone that has that kind of truck
>a week later
>doing whatever in my yard
>see the EXACT same truck drive by my house real slowly
>they do this about 3 more times
>spooked my shit
> to this day, everytime i see a truck similar to what we saw, or see someone driving deliberately slow down my road, i get anxious
>>
cancer roll
>>
>>17362438
Okay I have some hospital-related stories

First one happened when I worked in a ambulance. Some day we received a night call about woman fallen out from the window. When we arrived to the place we found 14-year girl lying and her crying mother. Girl had her both legs broken. When we talked to the girl she said that she got "those days" (i.e. menstruation) and she "experienced strong desire to fly", so she opened window and stepped out from height of 15 m. Nothing unusual, but she was lying in the 30 m from her house. There were no trees or something that could change her direction of falling. Also I didn't found any traces of her crawling (you can't do that easily with broken legs yeah). We transported her to the hospital.

Another story happened with my friend's family. He married a woman that gave birth to his son. But birth revealed that woman was mentally ill. She run with her child and screamed some nonsense like "Son, don't sleep! Or our neighbour will turn into bird and will take you!" etc. I advised my friend to get some mental help for her but he always refused.
One day I walked near their house. It was very late (2 or 3 a.m) and I was tired too much. Then I noticed some movement near their window. I stopped and had a glare. There was some high dark figure with long extremities. Figure noticed me and turned back. It had no face but some sort of white mask with a long nose (like birds or mosquitoes have). Thing hunched a bit and then jumped towards nearest bushes making no sound. I thought this was just my imagination since I was too tired.
Next day my friend's family suddenly moved away from their house. And the next time I heard that his wife killed her child and then committed suicide.
>>
File: 1454560829919.png (246 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
1454560829919.png
246 KB, 1280x640
>>17350661
First time Rolling.
>>
>>17362869
>erotic story, rerollling.
>>
>>17362873
>be 6 have a cool cat bro
>would come waiting for me infront of my house every morning
>accompanies me anywhere i walk and would come watch tv in the living room with me
>mom didn't like the cat for some reason it entered the house and she would stay near me
>cat bro keeps looking at her
>few days later catbro doesn't come
>weird brown kid new in the area walks around
I'm guessing the brown kid was him but i missed cat bro
>>
>>17350661
This can only go well.
>>
File: 57bd1416b9.jpg (43 KB, 438x476) Image search: [Google]
57bd1416b9.jpg
43 KB, 438x476
>>17362946
>46
>isolation
>I've actually spent several months in isolation
This just got really weird really fast.
>>
rizzle
>>
Lady luck don't fail me now.
>>
creepy
>>
>>17350661
rollin
>>
Rollerino
>>
Rolling for story
>>
jk rollin
>>
>>17363019
Bit of a long one, here goes

Sometimes, when you visit the lichyard on a cool day, you can hear the bells tinkling. The bells chime so beautifully, their tinkling music flowing like warm honey from a pot. Sometimes there’s a harp as well, but it’s not heard as often as the bells.
As a child I loved to hear the bells. I’d sit in the lichyard with my pencils and paper writing songs that I might sing in tune with the haunting music. I had friends there too. Friends who had no faces or names, truth be told, but that never bothered me overmuch. They would whisper sweet words in my ear and caress my cheek with a lover’s touch while I wrote silly ditties about nothing at all. Mother heard the bells too; she said it was the music of angels as they floated up to Heaven. Their wonderful music was a last gift to the living, she said, and we must appreciate it whenever we caught the chance to hear it.
1/2
>>
>>17363049

I liked my angel friends, though they didn’t look like the kind of angels Reverend Daniels spoke about in his sermons with their cold un-bodies and their frightening un-faces. I figured that angels changed from what I saw into the ones with wings when they got to heaven, like how an ugly little caterpillar changes into a butterfly after a fashion. They always wanted me to stay for the night, but I was hungry by day’s end and went home before sunset. Once, one of my friends taught me some words of a song about fathers and flowers and the black, black night. I sang it in front of Mother when I came home. She said nothing, but I swore her comely face turned to ice for a second. A while later, she jumped up abruptly and said she was off to visit the Sweetons. She never came back.
We found Mother swinging from a tree in the lichyard that next morn. I’ll never forget that cool, crisp November sunrise. She’d torn at her face with her nails, leaving a wet red grin in place of her mouth. There was a note. All it said was, “They called me.” That’s all. I remember looking at her eyes, wide and terrified in her puffy black face. It was then that I realized that demons may play the harp just as well as any angel.
2/2
>>
If the topic I roll sparks my interest enough, I may craft a text adventure out of it.

if not, I'll still write something.
>>
>>17350661
rolling
>>
>>17363100
"trapped forever"

That . . .

. . . That hits a little close to home. I'm diagnosed autistic and I've been really agonizing lately over the degree of separation I feel from humanity.

I don't think I can write about this tonight. Too raw.

Have a good night, /x/.
>>
>>17363042
>be me
>be 12-14
>Going to aunts house in Nacasio. Small town in Cali, plains in all directions as far as I can tell
>Nice little piece of land, has a stream running through the back of the property
>Usually had bigger family gatherings there, 30-50 ppl, big bbq, all of my family drinks quite a bit
>Would go play with cousins down by the stream, skip rocks, throw big rocks in for the splashums(never got a chance to fish it, always wanted to)
>Mom and dad get pretty sauced up one night “think we’ll stay the night anon”
>Dangit… A few other aunts and uncles decide to stay as well, so at least I get to kick with some of my cousins
> Between the house and the stream on their property was a trailer
>Think it was my aunts before they moved to that house, she just brought it along I guess
> In good shape tho, no tv inside (house or trailer) so we ask if we can play outside
>Aunt says to stay away from the stream, but we can go kick it in the trailer
>Nothingelsetodo.exe
>So me and 3 other cousin (11-17) go back to the trailer, hanging out, telling spooky stories
>(my aunt’s house is supposedly haunted, so they’re telling me some pretty epic stories, but I won’t go into those now as I rolled a 42..)
>Ended up dosing off on one of the couches in the trailer
>Wake up, no idea what time, (no phones or watches when I was that young) cousins gone, hear some noises outside though
>Thought I heard some talking too, but it wasn’t a langue or words that I knew
>Think cousins fuking with me, play it cool, just pretending to be asleep still
>Continued noises/ voices, after listening a few more mins I can tell its coming from down by the stream
>I peek through the small film covered window (has a screen too)
>I can see two human silhouettes down by the stream, much taller than any of my cousins
>Pretty dark, but one looks like they are in the water, the other looks like they are just staring at the trailer
>>
>>17363135
>NOPE NOPE NOPE
>Hear some splashing about
>Im about 100 feet from the backdoor of the house, and 50 feet from the stream
Stream===Trailer======House
>I can’t barely take it no more! I gotsta goes!
>Blast open the trailer door and book it for the house
>behind me I hear a woman’s voice yell something in a language I didn’t understand.
>Make it inside! Lock door HOLY FUK HOLY FUK HOLY FUK
>Wake up cousins on the couch and tell them
>”Stop fuking with us” “go back to bed”
>FUK YOU GUYS
>Stay up all night, watching back door, practically petrified
>The next day, I tell my dad about it, he wants to investigate it.
>Walk down to stream, nothing noticeable unusual.
>Once at the edge of the stream though, we notice this little patch of “placed rocks” in a circular fashion
>most were either flat, or some were large and obscurely shaped
>MFW I realize… these were the rocks I was skipping yesterday, and the big ones, those where my splashums
>What were they doing with my rockz?!!!?!?!
>>
>>17363135
>>17363139
my first time writing anything on here guys, hope it wasn't too crapy! dont be mean preez
>>
>>17363139
It's not bad, though the random caps and strange spelling really detracted from the immersive element of the story
>>
>>17363214
I will keep that in mind! thanks!
>>
>>17350661
I'll bite
>>
I'll try, ok
>>
>>17363644
Weird. I just visited the Tulpa subreddit for the first time.
>>
>>17363626
6 o' clock. I know. The bells are ringing. I already had Otis pick the corn and send the new kids into the chapel. Everyone's accounted for. When you get a chance, head down into the cellar and help Jenna with purification. We leave her to it and we won't eat 'til tomorrow's chime.
One of the new boys started on us. Motherfucker. I knew he was hiding something, no matter how hard Mal tried to say otherwise. This is why I hate sending women out to find survivors. They don't have the stones to put these carriers out before they spread the plague. Talk to Otis; he's got the boy halfway dissolved. What? No, he won't do that. Stop acting like the oaf will hurt you. He's dumb but he ain't cold.
Heard you found yourself a nest earlier, about half a mile from the cornfields. You get touched? I swear to god, I'll put a knife up your nose if you got touched. Don't lie. No? Good. I'll fucking bury you alive if you're lying. Go make some popcorn for the folks in chapel. I'll have some clean water in there if Jenna ever realizes she has two hands.
What the fuck were you thinking? Jenna was clean! She never left the church in the forty-five years she's been alive. and you dumped her in the dissolver like she was rife with plague. You've lost your fucking mind. Get the fuck out of my sanctuary before I cut your hands off.
Why are you here? Isn't it enough that you killed them? Isn't it enough that you've destroyed the only place I've known as home? Those kids did nothing to you. Not a god damn thing. And you tore them apart like one of those mutant fucks from the storm drains. You're one of 'em; one of those fucks, I know it.
Why won't you say anything to me you shitsack? Speak. I know you can speak. Fucker.
Speak. Speak to me, you...
Shiney. Shiney piece. I see you in shiney piece there. Same as me.
Same
>>
xolling
>>
rararoll
>>
ayylmao
>>
>>17363845

I'm honestly not sure what I expected, but it certainly wasn't this.

I have spent my entire life telling myself that things were not how they seemed, that I am just stuck looking through a pessimistic lens when my life was, at the very least, an okay one. I've never been without food or home, and have even had a number of brief but enjoyable friendships; my life could have been much worse. But I was just the latest in a line of clinical depression in my family; my father drank to handle his, my uncle attempted suicide and spent a couple years recuperating in a ward, and my grandfather just never came home from work one night. That's all this was, a chemical imbalance, an inherited defect in my genome. That's what I always told myself.

As I've grown older, I found the small moments of joy harder to come by. Every thought in my head warped to some sinister parody of truth. "No one really likes me," I would think, "I am a burden to know." Even my own mediocrity meant that I have failed to live a life worth knowing. I grew apart from everyone and withdrew from the world. I no longer returned my family's calls and eventually, they just stopped calling. It has been 19 months and change since I have last had a meaningful conversation with so much as an acquaintance. I isolated myself because I thought that my existence was not worthy of anyone, and yet now I suffer from my own self inflicted loneliness.

All I wanted was a way out. And yet, I am still here. I cannot move, and I have not breathed in what feels like hours. I have no doubts that I am dead, so why am I still conscious? No one is coming, though. No one wants to check on me. My neighbors had to have heard the gunshot, but they chose to ignore it. An afterlife or even just the absence of being, I would take anything. Why am I still here?
>>
>>17350661
>>
Okay yeah why not. I should be doing homework but fuck it this is better
>>
>>17365470
Hm...this might be tricky Let's see...

There's this guy that follows me around. He's not much to look at, really. Kind of stocky, can't grow much of a beard, shambles along here and there. We hang out all the time, even when I really don't want to (which is more often than not). He's the most annoying person in the world, honestly. Every time I want to watch a movie, or play some video games, or chat with my friends, or even just try something new, he has to come along.

His omnipresence unsettles me. Whenever I'm about to do any of those things, he's right there, just giving me this weird look. I used to be able to push him away and pick up a controller, or strike up a chat, or anything else...but, over the years, he's worn me down.

I don't go out much, anymore. I mostly just sit in my room. I reach over to play some Don't Starve, and there he is, giving me that look. I turn over in bed and face the wall, and there he is, giving me that look. More and more often, I've just felt like giving up, you know? Just staying in bed and not eating or drinking until I wither away. I just want him to leave me alone.

My parents always said that I would have to fight to show the world who I really was. To show everyone that I'm just as capable of great things as the next person. To show the world that I could beat him...that I could beat Depression.

I guess they were wrong.
>>
/Roll/
>>
Oh baby
>>
File: 2010-04-06_101703_Skeletons.jpg (227 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
2010-04-06_101703_Skeletons.jpg
227 KB, 600x839
>>17350661
roll
>>
well, let's see what I can do about it
>>
>>17350661
fuck yea
>>
>>17368841
reroll
>>
>>17350661
rolling
>>
>>17368874
Fuck succubuses. I'm not writing a porno

Rerolling
>>
File: 1447324253111.png (331 KB, 1196x1253) Image search: [Google]
1447324253111.png
331 KB, 1196x1253
roll
>>
>>17350661
rolll
>>
>>17350661
roll
>>
>>17369700
It was dark.. and cold. how did i end up being here? i was just walking through the park when all of this happened.. now i'm lost, in a dark world where all can happen.
my worst fears are materializing in front of me, and all i can see... is dark.
what is going on? i can feel spiders making their way to my face.. i can feel a slow breath near my ear and every step i try to take i feel the ground slipping away from my feet.
sometimes you can't escape.
you're just trapped forever... in your mind.

>>17365574
i find this really good.
>>
File: 1450857700752.jpg (151 KB, 800x655) Image search: [Google]
1450857700752.jpg
151 KB, 800x655
>>17369551
It all started at my local community college. We were lower middle class and when my family figured they didn't have enough to see me off to Uni we took a European vacation when I was 15. After HS I was told they had enough saved for a single semester at Uni or they could cash me out and give me some slow support while I built credits at community college. I went for the later and because of late admission I had to scramble for any class to fit transfer credits and my unit requirement for financial aid.

That is how I ended up with anthropology my freshman semester. The teacher was a nut, in the best way. She was basically Ms. Frizzle with a pixie cut and a yoga body, and she was obsessed with all things Indian. During summer break she would host research trips to India, for any student who wanted to go with her, taking cash up front and handling transportation food and housing. Between Financial aid and my parents I was set for classes, and I still had a few grand to blow. I was pretty naive so I signed up for her research trip.

Our arrival was the only day we stayed in a hotel, after that we travelled by bus and slept in peoples’ houses. Our research started in the more remote villages, we were taking DNA samples to match matriarchal lines, and comparing them with the ancestral legends, oral traditions, and held history of where the people thought they came from. Every year she would return and spread the findings from her last visit, then move a little deeper into the jungle to the next few villages.

Part of our research on genetic drift included hiking into the jungle and mapping or examining ancient ruins. The truth about ruins, is that unlike tomb raider or far cry, with very rare exception, are not vast elaborate temple complexes nearly intact. Instead you walk past a rock and maybe it is natural or maybe you clear away the plant debris and there is a sign of masonry.
>>cont.
>>
>>17350661

rolling
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 600x400
aliumz get
>>
File: Vegan_Gains.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Vegan_Gains.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>17350661
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.