[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Camping in the winter. Taking this picture from outside of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (361 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361 KB, 2592x1936
Camping in the winter. Taking this picture from outside of a camper to relate with this story and I'm not gonna use green text for once, I was looking outside about 2 miles from my current campsite,I Was thinking I chould get myself some hunting done before summer comes,I followed this trail of animal tracks into a forest, when I got into the forest I had a rifle,knife,and a pistol ready for anything, I found my self finding an abandon cabin... Or so I thought it was, I was in there and it looked compleatly run down but somebody had been using it, when I tried to leave a figure of s man with what seemed like hundreds of gunshot wounds in him lunged towards me, then disappeared, scared as hell I opened fire around the area then ran home faster then a drunk man trying to outrun the cops, I made it home and this happend a few hours ago at 7:30 am. Here is my current camp site and a close up on the cabin, yes I did use force on its doors because they were locked shut and I ended up breaking the doors.
>>
File: image.jpg (929 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
929 KB, 2592x1936
Picture of outside of current campsite
>>
>Camping in the winter

2hardcore4me, camping is bad enough in decent weather. I'm going to stay right here indoors with the thermostat up and wish you luck, bro. Don't get eaten by a Yeti.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.