[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assume what we know about the medical-industrial complex is true.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8
File: niggers tongued my anus.jpg (10 KB, 215x193) Image search: [Google]
niggers tongued my anus.jpg
10 KB, 215x193
Assume what we know about the medical-industrial complex is true.
>it is

Is it entirely possible that corporations manipulate the atmosphere in order to propagate over-the-counter and pharmaceutical sales?
>>
>Did the government develop HAARP in order to agitate pollen to reek havoc on our allergies?
>Chemtrails, are they seeding the atmosphere or seeding our nasal tissue?
>>
>>17345530
Well, HAARP was co-founded by private and corporate interests in concession with the US government.

But, that is essentially what I'm asking, yes.
>>
Yes - this also includes the chlorination/fluoridation of the public water supply. Also see the "Pantone color of the year" which corporate designers utilize in unison to subliminally brainwash us into purchasing certain products (owned by Danaher, a gigantic corporate conglomeration controlling many infrastructure/water treatment interests). Also see the correlation between fast food and diabetes, and how massive the diabetes medicine/treatment market is. Also look into how prevalent religious/ancient symbolism is in corporate marketing.

I lost 10 pounds in two weeks last time I visited Germany with a sharp drop off in allergies. I no longer get sick once I cut out all processed foods/fructose products/starches here in the US.

The "medical-industrial complex" you refer to is, in my opinion, THE most evil sinister force in the US today. This psychopathic manipulation is so far reaching, that I fear it is impossible to counter-act without massive political revolution.
>>
Bump before this gets shutdown.
>>
>>17346194
Very interesting read. Do you have anymore information?
>>
>>17345514
Speculation and no actual proof given. The assumption is extremely leading.
Sage.
>>
>>17346383
It's not speculative if it's founded on evidence.
>>
http://www.marioninstitute.org/biological-medicine-network/resources/articles/dentistry-fluoride-controversy-whats-truth

http://www.symbolism.org/writing/books/spc/intro/home.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10388005

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictably_Irrational

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
>>
I can't help but think that this is a byproduct of flaws that are inherent of capitalism.
>>
>>17345514
>Is it entirely possible that corporations manipulate the atmosphere in order to propagate over-the-counter and pharmaceutical sales?
are you talking about like polluting the actual enviornment to make us sick or are you talking about normalizing constant, costly medical treatment when you say "manipulate the atmosphere"?

because i think it's unlikely that they'd fuck up a planet they want to live on too, and it's probably a lot easier to just give us medications that don't cure (only treat) so there's long term usage and to promote unhealthy lifestyles that lead to increased need for treatment.

i wouldn't know what they're actually directly responsible for though.
>>
>>17346407
>because i think it's unlikely that they'd fuck up a planet they want to live on too, and it's probably a lot easier to just give us medications that don't cure (only treat) so there's long term usage and to promote unhealthy lifestyles that lead to increased need for treatment.
it's probably both, depending on the corporation responsible.
>>
Yes, but far more nefarious. There are controlling cabals jointly comprised of politicians, lobbyists, merchants, and bankers. The secret to massive wealth generation at the top in this country is a combination of legal/accounting system gaming, insider trading, and collusion. The largest lobbying groups - Big Pharma, Israel, and the Military/Industrial complex control policy. The Trans-Pacific Partnership will RUIN the internet through regulation, censorship, and an omnipresent monetization of society through ads/subliminal programming. Virtual reality is the ultimate control mechanism for making sure the lower class doesn't riot in this country.
>>
>>17346430
That's really fucking interesting. I wonder if it's necessary to be born into the secret "cabals" or if you can climb the corporate ladder.
>>
You all underestimate the greed of these actors. I was born into a family worth over $100MM with significant political/business ties, and went to private school with the children of multinational CEO's, hedge fund founders, and a niece of a former POTUS. I then went to work in investment banking for a year before, through a therapist, realizing how disgustingly morally corrupt the people around me were (and thus, why I became a depressed alcoholic on the verge of complete explosion).

Simply put, money is the root of all evil. We now live in society where we must pay the state and/or corporations for clean water, admission to parks, and the right to hunt/forage. What an abomination our state has become.
>>
>>17346442
Nothing has changed, only the game. Humans have always been horrible abominations.

On a lighter note, why haven't you tried to change anything with the power you've been granted?
>>
Yale also has Scroll & Key, Wolf’s Head, and St. Elmo among others. Cornell University has Sphinx Head and Quill and Dagger. Dartmouth College has Dragon, Sphinx, Phoenix, Griffin, and Fire & Skoal among others. Harvard has the Final Clubs.

Also, high-ranking Freemasons are quite powerful.

Also, the entire Jewish tribe is one massive secret society. They band together and watch each others backs, while constantly trying to swindle the goyem. This is NOT a theory - their religious leaders/texts teach them they are the chosen people who are better than others and it is their duty to gain control at any cost. Look at how every major media outlet other than Fox is run by a Jew CEO/Chairman. It doesn't help the situation that they have the highest average IQ out of any ethnic group on earth.
>>
I will. You have to be careful as I could easily alienate myself from the peer group I need to become a part of.

Essentially, a Mr. Robot or Fight Club scenario might be the only mechanism to overthrow the banking cabal. This is being done via cryptocurrencies. If you have ever seen a BitCoin ATM, you may notice a requirement to fingerprint and have a facial picture taken. The banks are scared SHITLESS of the fact that the public is losing faith in the controlled monetary system. This is compounded by the fact that the government will continue to bail these banks out, as they grow their assets into the $100 trillion+ range.

The only way to end this rape of the American people is to have strong/powerful people who are willing to act as ruthlessly as these players swiftly and decisively.

Just wait and watch as Hilary Clinton wins all the superdelegates while Bernie Sanders wins the popular vote. THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN! We no longer live in any form of democracy.
>>
>>17346194
>I lost 10 pounds in two weeks last time I visited Germany
kek, and you're here preaching about health?

If you're losing more than a pound a week, you probably have a tapeworm.
>>
>>17346194
Nobody forces you to eat fast food, anon

Its full of sugar because that's what fatass Americans crave.
>>
Correct, but when a poor African American family is completely brainwashed by the media they watch and the radio they listen to, all the while trying to support a family on <$25K per year, what do you expect them to do?

Once people eat this filth, the additives the corporate chemists lace them with quickly cause addiction. All of this information is out there, educate yourself.

I do not eat this shit, but I also make far more money which affords me with more choices.
>>
What do you think causes the large racial IQ disparity in the US?

Two things - nutrition and quality of public education. There are MASSIVE disparities here between social classes. MASSIVE.
>>
>>17346442
And with all this insane privilege, all this power, you decide to spend your days trying to impress kids on 4chan?

If you're not an RPer, then you're a lazy cunt.
>>
How many Coca Cola advertisements are you bombarded with per day? McDonald's? Burger King? Taco Bell? KFC? Wendy's? Papa John's? Pizza Hut? Domino's?

Do you think this food has ANY nutritional value? Any vitamins, minerals, complex carbs, or fiber? Nope - just processed, bleached, slime. Go to the Whole Foods in the wealthiest part of town, and notice how much healthier and aesthetically beautiful people look.

This shit infests you to your core, down to your DNA and subconsciousness.
>>
No, I want to educate people. I feel no desire to impress anyone. I want to influence others to question the society in which they live, so we can have a larger aggregate effort against ending establishment systemic control.

It is imperative that millennials rise up against the corrupt status quo and help resurrect this country.
>>
>>17346542
And you want to do this over an anonymous imageboard, full of roleplayers and shitposters?

Then you're just an idiot.
>>
>>17346532
>the food you eat affects your DNA
Are you retarded?
or do rich people get access to super secret highschool biology courses?
>>
You are a shill.

Yes, the key is "anonymous" - correct. Also, free from advertisements (well, explicit ads at least) and corporate subterfuge.

People from this message board are primarily millennials who feel disjointed from society and (as we've seen) have the ability to act.

Don't listen to Anon's ploy to deny the truth I am telling you.
>>
Read below, and refrain from Ad Hominem attacks. These rude remarks are what keeps us from united. Love and support people, and spread the truth.

http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/epigenetics/nutrition/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22359306

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/04/29/307787984/moms-diet-right-before-pregnancy-can-alter-babys-genes

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/cancer_biologists_find_dna_damaging_toxins_in_common_plant_based_foods
>>
No my friend, all of this information is public!!! The internet has blessed us all with equal access to information. The difficult part is determining qualified versus unqualified sources.
>>
>>17346559
>free from corporate subterfuge
You literally just accused me of being a shill
You're contradicting yourself.

If you're RPing, then you tell a fun story
If you're legit though, you're just engaging in deskchair activism. It's the laziest shit imaginable. You have all this power, so why not steal something incontrovertible. Look what Snowden was able to accomplish.

Instead, you post a bunch of publically available studies that "may" support your argument. How is that a productive use of your privilege?
>>
>>17346574
Why are big business and the government allowing these studies to be published?
>>
The definition of "incontrovertible" is not able to be denied or disputed. Do you dispute anything I am saying? Everything is accessible online!

My ultimate goal is to start a powerful secret society dedicated to eroding this systemic corporate control, but this requires a massive amount of funding and manpower to achieve. Those with top tier hacking capabilities are going to be the biggest assets in this fight for humanity. However, these individuals are quickly approached by the CIA/FBI/NSA for recruitment.

An acquaintance of mine backdoor-ed a Fortune 500 company central server and was caught. He was caught and offered a position with the FBI to avoid jail time.

If you have the ability to access the most secret levels of classified information, you can be an ultimate actor for good. Most of us, including me, do not have this unique skill set.
>>
>>17346620
>Do you dispute anything I am saying?
citing a single study isn't how you prove something

it's how you mislead people
>>
I cited 5 separate studies from qualified sources. You are trying to mislead people from the truth. I have yet to hear you dispute one fact.
>>
>>17345514
>Assume what we know about the medical-industrial complex is true.
>>it is
>Is it entirely possible that corporations manipulate the atmosphere in order to propagate over-the-counter and pharmaceutical sales?

Biggest understatement ever. It's far worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7oVZSR5hOU
>>
>>17346549
You are missing the fucking point you idiot.
Yeah this is not one of the best places to start, but it has to start somewhere, and who knows anon may have posted this in a million message boards like this one.

You have to start somewhere.
>>
File: 510M3uR9t-L__SL500_AA300_.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
510M3uR9t-L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>17346661

Seeds of Destruction: The Hidden Agenda of Genetic Manipulation

>This skillfully researched book focuses on how a small socio-political American elite seeks to establish control over the very basis of human survival: the provision of our daily bread. "Control the food and you control the people." This is no ordinary book about the perils of GMO. Engdahl takes the reader inside the corridors of power, into the backrooms of the science labs, behind closed doors in the corporate boardrooms.The author cogently reveals a diabolical World of profit-driven political intrigue, government corruption and coercion, where genetic manipulation and the patenting of life forms are used to gain worldwide control over food production. If the book often reads as a crime story, that should come as no surprise. For that is what it is.Engdahl's carefully argued critique goes far beyond the familiar controversies surrounding the practice of genetic modification as a scientific technique. The book is an eye-opener, a must-read for all those committed to the causes of social justice and World peace.
>>
It makes me so sad to see the rape of the American public. Read the following below from the FDA's website ENCOURAGING THE CONSUMPTION OF FOOD ADDITIVES. Now why do you think this is the case?

"Some consumers have concerns about additives because they may see the long, unfamiliar names and think of them as complex chemical compounds. In fact, every food we eat - whether a just-picked strawberry or a homemade cookie - is made up of chemical compounds that determine flavor, color, texture and nutrient value. All food additives are carefully regulated by federal authorities and various international organizations to ensure that foods are safe to eat and are accurately labeled."

Notice the smiling black family directly below the quote. This is the bullshit being taught in our public schools systems.

READ -

http://ethics.harvard.edu/blog/risky-drugs-why-fda-cannot-be-trusted

http://www.ewg.org/release/new-guide-warns-dirty-dozen-food-additives

http://www.globalresearch.ca/constitutional-attorney-on-us-federal-drug-administration-fda-corruption-disinformation-and-cover-up-of-health-dangers/5430348
>>
Thank you for the contributions! I will look into both the video and book. Spread love and truth!
>>
Clinton body count - http://www.arkancide.com/
>>
i am the law
>>
>>17345514
>the atmosphere
No, your local city air is quite enough.
>>
>>17347178
pray tell
>>
>>17346574

Your John Hopkins source lists green tea, coffee, and natural smoke flavor (distilled smoke basically) as being "potentially able to alter DNA". That doesn't exactly reek of corporate oppression.
>>
>>17345514
The dillution is too strong to allow it to be profitable... now look at the drugs out there that people deliberatly put into their bodies.
>>
>>17347319
>city air
What were you planning on being told?
>>
>>17347646
Why were tea & coffee promoted by globalists over other, locally available, boiled seed or leaf beverages?

I took the red, white & blue pill, OP!
I know the true shape of the realidome!
>>
>>17345514
so for example google named their stock company 'alphabet', the price goes to $1000 a share: cause "Everyone loves alphabet"

Med/o/Cin reverse each of the 3 letter groups, Dem o Nic, there stock also goes high as shit, b/c everyone says demonic a lot

they can adjust the stock price just by picking name people already say. they can inflate and deflate it with tv news just by making people say the fucking word. or by show their sign to the universe, every sign is actualy a sigil + spell of the logo and the letters. because were all connected by electricity (+ / - ions) to the sun.

2spooky
>>
>>17348103
the trick is maybe getting the person to create a negative ion stream or positive ion stream
essentually giving instructions to the universe to do something for them

bank for example is another one, it literally means 'leave them alone' so humans use that word a billion times a day... most profitably money scam ever
>>
>>17348111
i mean of course **maybe** 'bank' means ban/banish. maybe it means ankh,

ankh is the egyption cross with the loop at the top, the most famous religious symbol of all time
>>
>>17347682
Where did you get your info, and how do they disperse the chemicals you implied were being put into the air.
>>
>>17347689

>tea and coffee promoted by globalists

Now you're just being silly.
>>
>>17345514

Nigga why the fuck do you have to jump to crazy shit like that?

They just need to create institutions (universities) that pump out brainwashed authorities (doctors) that will prescribe you the meds (big pharma) they've been told to prescribe.

It isn't a conspiracy, it is plain as day.
>>
>>17348839
How do you explain over-the-counter meds?

Not everything is what it seems, you fucking twat.
>>
File: radiobaby.png (123 KB, 400x1248) Image search: [Google]
radiobaby.png
123 KB, 400x1248
>>17348839
agreed plain as day
150,000,000 mental illness cases in america (50mm wont admit it, the estimated # of unreported cases)

mercury known to cause mental illness since 500BC
>>
dear diary

today op went full conspiritard. i think this is the day i finally end it all.
>>
File: fluoride.png (153 KB, 400x860) Image search: [Google]
fluoride.png
153 KB, 400x860
>>17348839
1915 gov scientists wanted chemical pesticide not lemon-juice-water-solution to save less than 15c per gallon.
1916 made it mandatory to spray food with pesticide
1917 made it illegal to sell organic food

finally get an organic option 100 years later and at the same time they swap all the cheap shit to gmo corn syrup

ever count how many foods corn syrup is in? pwnt.

plain as day
>>
>>17346194
>eating fast food is bad for you
>unhealthy people get diabetes
>going to a country that doesn't like fast food makes you lose weight
>going somewhere else effects your sinus system
Must be a top secret government conspiracy that gives me the sniffles and fat-butt disease! It's not my fault that I'm a fat, sick, mess! It's the gubmint!
>>
>>17349094
hot dogs have pig brains in them
eating brains gives you bizarre mutations
but at least you save the pork companies a few billion dollars
its not like god was gonna keep your shitposting ass dna anyway
>>
>>17349099
Nobody tried to mislead you in saying hotdogs DIDNT have pig brains, hotdogs also have lips, assholes, and everything else that isn't eaten. This is all public information.
>>
>>17345514
possible but doubt it, only because it's not necessary. the need to cope with existence in a modern society is more than enough to force people into drug use and feed into the market.
whatever is taking place in the atmosphere i feel concerns something entirely different.
>>
>>17346552
Epigenetics, buddy.
>>
estrogen in soy
>>
>>17346194
>Also see the "Pantone color of the year" which corporate designers utilize in unison to subliminally brainwash us into purchasing certain products (owned by Danaher, a gigantic corporate conglomeration controlling many infrastructure/water treatment interests)
sauce on this please?
>>
>>17346383
Shill
>>
>>17349055
A. We're on /x/ where conspiracy theories are welcomed.
B. Just because you don't want to accept something as a fact, doesn't mean it isn't a truth.
>>
>>17346591
because no one will read them if they can watch this or play that instead. at least not enough to make a difference. nobody wants to rock their own boat.
>>
Peter breggin, Anne Blake tracy, Helen fisher.... look em up and find out how shitty ssris are.... medication maddness, I've seen it.
>>
Assumptions based on assumptions based on assumptions. Sounds like good science to me.
>>
>>17350432
>science
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: 1453826047368.png (82 KB, 255x207) Image search: [Google]
1453826047368.png
82 KB, 255x207
>>17345514
>tfw thought the thumbnail was a roll of ground beef for burgers
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>17349243
See any common theme?
>>
>>17352115
Yellow and red are known to induce hunger, blue and white induce thirst
Look at water bottles/beer bottles next time you go to the grocery store and notice how similar the packaging is between brands
It's simple marketing, not super secret government tactics for mind control
>>
>>17352257
>Yellow and red are known to induce hunger, blue and white induce thirst
yellow and red are like fat and meat. i wonder if this is a really old biological instinct that we can't shake. it reminds me of fast food itself where even though it tastes like shit and is made of garbage, the presentation is just "foodlike" enough to get you to eat it. it's a cardboard cut-out version of nutrition saturated with everything that appeals to our sensory experience but with no actual value.
>>
File: orangeblueposters.jpg (1 MB, 640x1860) Image search: [Google]
orangeblueposters.jpg
1 MB, 640x1860
>>17352257

And blue and orange induceeee WONDER!!
>>
>>17348963
Advertising and marketing ya dumb cunt. Just because they aren't strapping you into a chair and making random cloud trails in the sky doesn't mean they aren't brainwashing you.
>>
>>17352257
> known to induce hunger
> not mind control
>>
>>17352453
Better take your eyes out so they can't control you anon
>>
>>17352115
different anon, I see red and yellow. I know red makes people more likely to eat, and yellow was... happy I think? But thats on the sciency, mood produced by colors way. I wonder if you guise have any other take on it?
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.