[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if you summon Choronzon then step within the circle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
What happens if you summon Choronzon then step within the circle and offer the LEGION your blood? And at no time banish or exorcise this entity.
>>
>>17340527
youd be figuratively and literally fukt
>>
you learn how to not shitpost
you turn into op and only shitpost

what are u even talking about
>>
>>17340531
I can already feel so many demonic things and thoughts flooding through my mind. I've been on a verge of a constant mania today. Laughing to myself often about nothing. I had sleep paralysis this morning before sleep and felt my subtle body leaving but then it returned and said no wait they'll get me (ie the shadow people) and I woke up.

333!!
>>
If you are possessed by a demon you will slowly drift to madness and shit.

But you must have made a successful evocation first.
Many testimonies of people being possessed or having weird things happening after a bad ritual are just afraid of their own shadows.
>>
>>17340542
>afraid of their own shadows

Like him
>>
>>17340544
To summon demons more successfully you need to be demonic. The more wicked the black mage the better the result.

Animal and blood sacrifice is a necessity
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.