[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i've lucid dreamed a lot as a kid and in the past but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1453951265866.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1453951265866.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
So, i've lucid dreamed a lot as a kid and in the past but a few times recently (Everytime i've been completely sober btw) I've had dreams where I reach lucidity and become aware that i'm dreaming, but I have no control of my dream whatsoever and it honestly feels like someone else is manipulating my dreams for lack of a better word.
Literally happened just now.
>Fall asleep for less than 30 minutes
>Dreaming about being in a friends house
>Realise it's not the same layout, become aware
>Decide to see what I can manipulate and whatnot, unsurprisingly try to get a girl to fuck
>She appears but have no control of her
>She tries to say something but no sound comes out as she mouths her words
>Suddenly darkness
>Realise i'm back in my room, think i'm awake
>Ohshitcantmovenigga
>literally get dragged out of bed, can feel my surroundings and the feeling of falling on the floor, too dark to see what's dragging me
>End up in hallway outside my room
>It's a bit lighter but can hear loads of voices around me whispering but can't make out anything
>Feel really unsafe and scared obviously, try to get up but legs won't work and can barely move
>Can feel presence around me but my gut instinct REALLY fucking tells me not to open my eyes
>Just sit there for what feels like an hour in darkness with all these intelligible whispering around me and stuff touching me every now and then
>Gave up trying to wake myself up at this point, decide to accept whatever's going to happen and open my eyes
>Don't know how to explain it but just kinda fall and wake up in my "body" and jolt awake
>too spooped to try sleeping again, come here and write out what happened

Has anybody else had experiences like this? Like being aware you're dreaming but having no control and being unable to wake up? Fucking sleep is terrifying.
>>
>>17340455
Also, I know it seems retarded and not very paranormal but it's just really fucking spooked me, still shaking lmao.
>>
You're not an edgy satanist are you?
>>
>>17340479
Nope, why?
>>
>>17340485
Sounds weird but these kinds of experiences are usually related with demonic possessions. Just try saying you love and trust Jesus Christ as an experiment to see if it changes at all.
>>
>>17340490
are you being serious?

I used to fly in dreams. Now i simply play puppet
>>
>>17340490
How do we fix this????
>>
>>17340501
>>17340504
Just try it once tonight before bed to see if it changes. If it doesn't then idk what lol but demonic possession is a very real thing.

Remember to think of god before bed.
>>
>>17340512
But i believed ive sinned before.

I know many things occult wise but i never believed it. Jesus died for us all

its funny because in order to conform to this world we must act an opposing way
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.