[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /x/. So, something weird happened to me last night and this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1436116610119.png (3 KB, 203x212) Image search: [Google]
1436116610119.png
3 KB, 203x212
Sup /x/.
So, something weird happened to me last night and this seems the best place to ask around.
Have any of you ever seen blurs zoom past places?
Like, from the corner of your eyes you swore you saw movement where there shouldn't be any?
Last night I couldn't sleep so I just laid in bed waiting for sleep to come, turning around from time to time, not the first time it happened, so it was fine.
Now, my bed is placed against the wall in my bedroom so when I turn I'm either facing the wall or looking at the door, which I left open, giving me a nice view of the well-lit hallway and that's when I saw it; right after turning to face the door, a small brown blur, low to the floor, went from left to right.
As fast as it appeared it was gone.
I was pretty weirded out, I know I saw something or at least I believe I did, so I went around the house and obviously saw nothing else, checked the time and it was 2 A.M, not exact but I don't really pay extra attention to the minutes.
I was on edge the rest of the night until I fell asleep.
This wasn't the first time I saw something dart around doors as fast as they appeared. It's incredibly freaky and I'd like to know if any of you /x/philes know anything about this or experienced the same.

>TL;DR
>I saw some kind of blur last night, and it wasn't the first time, it creeped me out and I'm wondering if any of you know or experienced the same or if I'm just having some kind of hallucination.
>>
Relax, OP, it was just a blue Erinaceinae.
>>
File: 1453254564727.gif (2 MB, 442x222) Image search: [Google]
1453254564727.gif
2 MB, 442x222
>>17337566
I'm watching you, funny man.
>>
low to the ground brown blur? sounds like a ghost dog to me
>>
File: skeleton_blush.png (12 KB, 438x559) Image search: [Google]
skeleton_blush.png
12 KB, 438x559
>>17337624
>Senpai noticed me~!

In all seriousness, it's probably your eyes fucking with you when you're tired. My vision gets all blurry when I'm tired too. Sometimes I think I see something move and realize it was light reflected off a shiny object.
>>
>>17337630
probably this.

I, for one, once, in the morning, suddenly had seen, for a few seconds, "electric light" traces that were spreading like cracked glass all over the place.

I'm sure it was some nerve blind firing or whatnot.

Or a Matrix had a temporary maintenance shift.
>>
File: 1444598042165.png (10 KB, 334x229) Image search: [Google]
1444598042165.png
10 KB, 334x229
>>17337628
It was smaller than a dog, more like a tennis ball or slightly larger.
>>17337630
>it's probably your eyes fucking with you
First thing I thought, but I wasn't tired in the least and I saw everything fine besides that blur right in the center of my vision.
>Sometimes I think I see something move and realize it was light reflected off a shiny object.
There really wasn't anything that could reflect light in the hallway, let alone like what I saw.
The last time I saw something similar was a year or so back.
Was sitting down watching tv when I saw movement in the doorway into the storage space that apartments have.
Shit put me on high alert, paranoia even, I wasn't even paying attention and the only reason I caught that was because from were I was sitting I caught a view of the hallway and kitchen that form a straight line to the storage space.
Every time I catch a glimpse of that "nothing" my brain goes into overdrive and I get antsy as fuck.
>>
Lol, sounds like a rat to me.
>>
Here I thought reality was merging with the astral plane. This is more logical. >>17337630
>>
File: The_Rods_of_Sky_High[1].jpg (734 KB, 1560x1200) Image search: [Google]
The_Rods_of_Sky_High[1].jpg
734 KB, 1560x1200
What you probably saw was the mysterious cryptid known as a "rod"
>>
Blindspot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.