[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't believe in ghost or gods but you have to reed this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: creepy.jpg (452 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
452 KB, 1920x1080
I don't believe in ghost or gods but you have to reed this

So, a lot of thing were happening to me the past few months, like objects falling and doors closing, i dont belive in ghost or anything i always try to find the explication for all of this, this month something in the roof of my room was like walking, the noises lasted 5 minutes and then they were gone, this happened like 6 times, the last week the noises started again but this time these noises were so loud and strong that my window started to vibrate i was scared so i decided to leave the room, the sound lasted like 3 minutes.But the point of all of this it's that the last night at 5:00 am i was trying to sleep, i was in the bed like for 5 minutes, i couln't sleep because a cat at my window was meowing, when it finally stop i was thinking that i could finally sleep, but suddenly something or someone knocks my (room) door realy loud 2 times.I was alone at my home, i was really scared and paranoid, i started feeling something approaching at me so with my eyes closed i stanted up and turned on the lights.I don't know what to do, if anyone knows something it could really help me, i don't want to know what will happend next.
>>
>I don't believe in ghost or gods but you have to reed this

Logic isn't your strong suit.
>>
>>17335924
GTFO there
>>
File: 66kaki.jpg (18 KB, 373x344) Image search: [Google]
66kaki.jpg
18 KB, 373x344
>>17335924
i had a something like that but was 1 time nothing more, but that day i shitted in my fucking pants. leave the house a many days if still happening, you are fucked
>>
>>17336158
i leave alone and i have no place to go.If anything happend to me, remember i'm from argentina, my name is joaquin
>>
>>17336213
me pasan cosas similares anon , yo las tomo como algo normal llevo viviendo asi desde que tengo uso de razon, trata de ignorarlas a mi me resulto
>>
>>17338720
Did you just use Google translate or some shit? Your Spanish is horrible.
>>
>>17338730
its mi native lenguage bruh
>>
¿Aqui quien /unavela/?
>>
>>17338730
>>17338749
Kek.

The paranormal is real and only Jesus can protect you. If you think that's scary imagine what hell's gonna be like. Imagine that shit 24/7 and you're in their world, no they in yours, and they can do anything to you, not only scare you. I've experienced demonic stuff too in the past and used the name of Jesus to stop them. Unfortunately I'm too horny and degenerate to fully convert. God help us.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.