[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: IMG_20160208_210620.jpg (84 KB, 540x657) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160208_210620.jpg
84 KB, 540x657
Is Satan really such a bad guy? Yeah he had pride, but he was the favorite angel of the creator of the fucking universe. Yeah he tried to dethrone God, but he's a sick bastard. He didn't really kill anyone besides tricking God into killing Job and others. All he taught was to question everything and rebel.

Btw, I'm an atheist that just likes to talk about things.
>>
>>17335360

>he still hasn't figured it out
>>
>>17335360
God would be the true Evil desu, Satan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>17335369
Satan was a good boy!

He dindu nuffin!
>>
>>17335360
OP, I am going to bring you up to speed:

That is the whole idea. That Satan is really such a bad guy and you don't want to be Satan if you're at all interested in doing things a certain way, a way society has deemed "right." Stay out of bars. Don't do drugs. So on and so forth. If you make the right things happen, the right things will happen for you. Satan will lead you astray. You just have to call it something or, unfortunately, nobody will know what you're talking about. You wanna go somewhere bad, go to hell. There you are.
>>
>>17335412
Just asking a question, geez. I barely even get on /x/ I just posted it here because it's relevant. Also, I just got off work.
>>
>>17335412
Satanists are just rying rpto battle for a stronghold on the board whenever there's a resurgence of Christianity

Truth
>>
EVERY
VAILID
INTERESTING
LESON

you have all ever learned, and you still don't get it.

ps fuck you all for not protecting you're investment

goodbye
>>
>>17335424
There's no need to battle Christianity like that, it's a joke.
>>
>>17335446
Yet they and you do

Odd
>>
>>17335360
i dont believe the part of how he made people think for themselves. i think you are born with that quality and you can think for yourself it has nothing to do with lucifer.
>>
>>17335459
I was asking a legitimate question, and not everyone understands that they're not too big of a problem.
>>
idk, I have come to believe that life is better if you keep to simpler stuff. Instead of stuff that will hurt your head.
>>
>>17335467
...Satan's whole thing was that he was declaring himself higher than God, that he could flex bigger nuts than God. That is the essence of thinking for yourself and becoming master of your own self.
>>
>>17335490
Good answer. I'm impressed.
>>
>>17335500
why thank you kind sir and nice triple dubbs. lol
>>
>>17335360
Satan is "bad" for the same reason that he is "edgy": as someone who questions, thinks out of the box, who brings the hidden and known truths towards illumination, Satan stands counter to the dominant narrative of obedience and slavery towards a given system.

A name which invokes the highest form of adversarial living, Satan is as bad as they get, in the sense that neither "bad" nor "good" does Satan concern itself with. Satan concerns itself with a primal individualized mastery of those who embrace the black flame
>>
>>17335516
>embrace the black flame
Ohhhh boy.
>>
File: 1454505712237.jpg (55 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
1454505712237.jpg
55 KB, 500x464
>>17335369
>>17335386
>god tell him to do anything to help humans
>satan eventually help humans
>god be like wut?
>satan get kick out of home
>become an Ayylmaos
>still helping us
>mfw satan didn't do nothing wrong
Ayy lmao!
>>
>>17335537
Explain how he's helping us
>>
Being the guy who pretty much wants to tempt man into doing wrong to destroy themselves and can succeed and also the guy who pretty much wants people to separate from God so that they can burn for eternity with him in agonizing pain.

Yeah.
>>
>>17335580
Well that will be hard to explain.. we just need 250.000 humans for the evolution.
He help who search knowledge.. he give us freedom from the false god.. he doesn't want to control nobody.. just coexist.
And he help us not helping us.. that's how it works..
Excuse my broke English is not my first language
>>
>>17335621
He is pure evil. This is just my theological principle and believe. You can believe whatever you want to. But I believe Satan is evil because of that mainly. You can start going by theories that he helps punish wrong, but that would be like having me say the guy who is a double crossing undercover cop sells you drugs so that he could kill you in his police car and in fact the police disregarded him because he was a mass murderer. And is not an undercover cop, but is in fact a derranged psychopath working with gangs all around the city while trying to get as much money as possible off of drugs.
>>
>>17335631
He doesn't like weakness.. that's why he play with the rules of nature.. just the strongest will survive
>>
>>17335631

You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17335646
And is like Hitler and has mass armies.

You got to realize there is a difference between punishment and destruction. Anyway I'm going to fuck off this thread seeing of how heated people can be as usual towards the "AUTISTIC" Jesus Christ get a fucking grip on yourselves.
>>
>>17335662
I'm the idiot who like to be judged by a big guy with white beard sitting in a trone role-playing
>>
File: 1405219175932.jpg (6 KB, 252x233) Image search: [Google]
1405219175932.jpg
6 KB, 252x233
>>17335662
U mad meit?
>>
File: 4qqgOZj[1].jpg (33 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
4qqgOZj[1].jpg
33 KB, 650x366
>>17335677
M8, you said it.
>>
>>17335677
Go on m8
>>
>>17335360
If we accept the existence (including symbolism) of Satan, then we should see him in the same, sorry state as us - willfully turning our back on God, though He beckons incessantly. Satan is the material ideal; as you said - curious, questioning, independent, prideful, reveling in the temporary sensations of the flesh rather than spiritual bliss of serving God.

In Christianity, this tendency was punished, and Satan suffers as all who choose this suffer. In Vaishnavism, this suffering would not be seen as punishment but consequence of action, of desiring to be the controller (and thus the responsible party) instead of the controlled.

In either case, if Satan is real, he should be pitied more than any other being. He fell farther than anyone else can possibly imagine.
>>
>>17335360
God didn't kill Job....
>>
>>17336714
He did kill all of his family and destroyed his estate. Then restored them 7 fold, including bringing his family back to life.
>>
File: 1451980758928.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1451980758928.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>17335412
>tfw posting from work
>>
>>17336714
this. with that little knowledge of satan why does OP even care one way or the other?
>>
>>17335360
satan is a reptilian
god and jesus never existed, they are the "sun" and horus
>>
I always thought God had a plan for Satan even after everything. If he knew EVERYTHING, and still let Satan rebel, then somewhere down the line he knows Satan will come back into the fold, or at least I hope so. I know everyone deserves a few dozen chances of redemption
>>
>>17335360

>I think satan is good!

Uh-huh

Allow me to tell you how it goes.

Satan wants to kill every human that does not worship him in hell by taking them away from faith.

Totally the nice guy there
>>
Posessed person here that get regularly sexually abused and tortured.

Tell me how satan is the nice guy

>In b4 other sons of satan tell me it's a mental illness

You cannot counter the groping of a mental illness by moving your hand over the place (without touching it but very close) in a quick way as if you were interrupting something, maybe having your spirit interrupt his or something.

Sure is a strange mental illness that one
>>
>>17337178

I'll explain the interruption thing: Suppose he is touching my ass, I move my hand towards there, pass it in front of my butt without touching it, and the moment my hand arrives, his hand moves away, I am assuming it is my spirit moving away his, but I can be wrong.

Of course, you cannot interrupt a mental illness with a physical action, not influence it in any way.

But you will deny it, because hey, you are sons of satan.

Good evidence of this is how easily you go and defend him.
>>
>>17337178
>>17337181

Oh, and btw, it's going to be amusing when you DO believe in satan but DON'T believe in demonic posession
>>
>>17337178
>>17337181
>>17337190

And last, but not least, it certainly isn't my mind acting to my preconceived ideas, since I grew up atheist, and when shit started, it wasn't the christian religion the first thing I considered would be the truth, but rather the unknonw to me eastern religions, and since they were unknown, my mind couldn't have fabricated shit.

It sure is a strange mental illness, constantly trying to catch me in my words to put a sin in me, and constantly offering me deals for my soul.

But yeah, I expect you to be honest as much as I expect a nazi to be semite friendly.
>>
File: no_estimates.jpg (14 KB, 536x257) Image search: [Google]
no_estimates.jpg
14 KB, 536x257
>>17335495
Truly no one is higher nor have bigger nuts than God.
>>
>>17337173
God condemned all humans to death.
Because two of them ate the fruit, all descendants inherited the guilt. You can of course avoid death (but only after you die), by doing His bidding, or else.
>>
im pretty sure that god didn't start killing angels, he was just damning them along with lucifer
>>
>>17337307
>He wo kills more is more evil

You know anon, God has killed everybody on earth, since God decides who lives and dies and when.

You can't make this shit up, the sons of satan are deciding on who's more evil by presenting the case of God, who is in charge of deciding when it is time to die.
>>
>>17335360
Thats completely untrue. Lucifer created conditions where humanity would inevitably destroy itself. God is actually the very definition of a minimalist. If he says a bro needs to be whacked, it means he really, really needs to be whacked.

Besides i dont hear people bitching about all the iranians the US military killed when they invaded for no good fucking reason.

Why are you pissed off about people that died thousands of years ago while there are people dying all over the world at this very moment for the most moronic shit ever.

Its because its not that you give 2 shits about people that God killed, your just looking for an excuse to not do what God wants you to do even tho its only for your own benefit
>>
>>17337323
God created Lucifer, knowing what was going to happen. He did it anyway. He was the enabler. If he wanted things to be different. they would be.
>>
>>17337327
This is untrue. All sentient creatures have free will. Satan simply excersised his free will, God had nothing to do with that.
>>
>>17337333
>All sentient creatures have free will

I doubt this
>>
>>17337366
No? Then why are we even on this board debating Satan or God if we don't have freewill?
>>
>>17337307
Those 2,476,633 are:
murderers, rapist, wrongdoers, blasphemers, magicians, wicked, depraved.
Those 10 are actually nice guys.

BTW God says couple of times, that the mortal life is short and poor so it shouldn`t have significant meaning for you. Your soul is immortal tho, and that is what you should care about.
>>
>>17337378

Because you don't have free will
>>
>>17335663
>>17335646
>>17335621
what the fuck are you smoking Zach?
>>
>>17337396
Debating the morality of God striking down people is literally, not figuratively, like debating the morality of gravity because it causes aircraft to crash sometimes

God is just the nature of the universe. Its just the way it is but its not that God is asking anything back from you except for you to trust him and stop being assholes
>>
>>17337413
I have free will, i choose to use it to bring glory to God instead of pursuing my own empty selfish desires
>>
>>17337420
>i choose to use it to bring glory to God

K'

How do you do it?
>>
>>17337447
That's a very good question. I bring glory to God by:
being a good person
Instructing people to keep God in mind in their day to day activities
Speaking out against lies and things that are wrong
Putting the interests of other people ahead of my own
Doing specific tasks that serve a higher purpose from time to time.
>>
>>17335360
I'll clue you in on this
>>17335366

Yes, he is. There are levels beyond the God we know by Christianity terms. God is literally everything, good and bad, but ultimately it is light and love. We all have to work toward that understanding to ascend our lifeforms, and Lucifer did the opposite by turning away from that infinite understanding and thought he was more powerful than the entirety of everything.

It's all about service to others (an extension of yourself) over self service (thinking you're better than parts of your ultimate whole).
>>
>>17337475

What is the name of God?
>>
All i have ever wanted was to have reason to feel good about myself and to be able to be honest about stuff, this is all. I never even believed in God and always thought people that did believe in God were superstitious idiots.

One day he chose to reveal himself to me. When he did he healed me in every way a person can be healed. My depression is a thing of the past, my bad knee and back are a memory, and for the first time in my life I feel alive.

He is not hateful but loving and he has been trying to make us see that his way of doing things are only there so that we may benefit.
>>
>>17337487
He has many names. Jehovah, YHVH, God, Allah. Its not about a specific name but the intention attached to it.

If a young child runs to their father and shouts "dada" the childs father does not push him away and say "no! You can only come to me when you call me Father"
>>
>>17337492
>He has many names

Oh, so you give glory to God by being an impostor who pretends to believe and makes people go astray?

I suppose that by twarthing your plans God gets His glory, yes
>>
>>17337492
>>17337487
There is an old hebrew rule, that by knowing someones name you are gaining power over him (for example to curse or bless him). That is why God never revealed his REAL name to anyone (in ancient kabal tradition only Metatron knew God`s real name). JHWH is just some sort of subsitute name, it means "I am what I am" or shortly "I AM".
Allah is just one of the 99 names that muslims gave to the God, but they are still just traits or substitutes.
>>
>>17337565
>by knowing someones name you are gaining power over him

You can't gain power over God though
>>
>>17337565
>There is an old hebrew rule

It's egyptian, funny that you tried to fool me pretending it's hebrew
>>
>>17337565
>That is why God never revealed his REAL name to anyone

Does your doctrine then imply God lies?
>>
>>17337565
Allah is literally just God in Arabic. Even Christian Arabs say it.
>>
>>17335360
Without going much into mythological stuff, astrotheology and what not

At the root of the issue you'll come to understand that Lucifer literally translated from its ancient form(latin i believe) means "LIGHT BEARER"

Now, i'm going to take a shower while you guys keep on scratching your heads in ignorance

One word: research

Pro-tip: agnostic atheist who's well versed in the esoteric/occult, mysticism, metaphysics, philosophy and has done enough drugs to have a giat of wtf is going on speaking here

Discuss...
>>
>>17337492
You are clearly retarded if you can't take the Abrahamic religions in their original context: that is of plagiarism

Long before the monotheistic shenanigans there always have been a pantheon of polytheistic gods in every other ancient civilizations

The only person who would have been considered a legitimate pioneer of the introduction of monotheistic religion was Pharaoh Akhenaten

God, you guys are long date /x/philes and can't even get this right? I deeply feel sorry for all of you
>>
>>17335438

Lesson*

Apparently Jesus and God didn't teach you to spell.
>>
>>17335534

Muh black flame o sin

>Topkek
>>
Satan is pure evil. He gets everything handed to him, gets to be God's favorite, all he has to do is accept his dad's new kid and he has to go ruin it all. He puts the plate in front of us, we eat from it, and life then becomes an exercise in free will. Accept Christ and return to a perfect standing with the God you've been offending, or follow Satan into hell. When all I want to do is go do cool next level awesome stuff with God, but now I have to stay here and try and lead a bunch of atheists kicking and screaming out of the grand deception that enslaves their mind. So yeah, he's a bad guy.
>>
>>17337700
Your so called god is losing his shit right now

He cannot stop laughing over how naive and stupid you are
>>
>>17337515
>>17337565
>>17337669
I only know what i have been shown I do not speak any deception.

One thing i do know is that humans try to over intellectualise everything and this gives them over to deception.

We were never built to know matters of the most high, only to feel as to whether something is true or not.
>>
>>17337716
...no...he was pretty much spot on with everything he said. He probably should have been more respectful but...yeah everything he said was true.

People that follow satan are very, very dumb
>>
>>17337718
So you are telling me that you are content of being spawned out of nothingness to live a lifetime being told how to think, how to eat, how to shit, how to behave and what to do?

You clearly haven't studied history long enough to understand what a shithole this planet is since it has always been runned by malevolent people

You speak out of deception and don't even know

It's not a matter of over intellectualise everything

One has to remain sane living in a world that thrives on negativity and has been socially brainwashed

If you would know your history, you would have an entirely different viewpoint and would instantly disdain everything you wrote

It's not a personal attack, more like a personal WAKE THE FUCK UP call
>>
>>17337724
>people who follow satan are very dumb

People who cannot think for themselves and speaks by an illusory faith based on plagiarism are the really very dumb ones

How long have you been alive? Did you ever researched long enough to see that we literally live in a world of opposites?

Society is based on lies and deceptions and most people act out of "good will" or so they say

Nobody realize that the same authority figures that claims to be of god's good will are the same people that are spoken about being ultra evil and anybody enlightening himself is a threat for society

You are dumb as a fucking rock to believe in any of the Abrahamic religions without having done a bit of research

Fucking spineless pathetic attempt of life
>>
>>17337592
I`m 100% sure it oritinated from hebrew tradition. Salomon gained power over demons, because God dicated him his names.

Egyptians could have something similar tho, I`m not into egyptian traditions as much.

>>17337616
I think God knows what he is doing (huh).
Seems like he prefers to explain his nature to humans by saying I AM, rather than giving them names.
>>17337622
There are 98 more names (which are more like traits to the most high) of God for muslims, Allah is one of them, most simplistic.
>>
>>17337730
I agree with everything you said after the first paragraph. Clearly you are misunderstanding what im saying
>>
>>17337738
I agree with everything you say as well.
>>
>>17335360
The snake in the garden of eden is the same entity as prometheus. They are both representations of mankind's will to ascend. They are heroes to man, sure, but I'm not sure if they're worthy of worship just because of that fact.
>>
>>17335386
he just needs souls fo dem hell programs
>>
This is my last attempt to try to resonate you a bit of common sense

DO SOME RESEARCHES YOU DUMB FUCK RETARDED ROLEPLAYING FAGGOTS

YOU CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND JACK ABOUT ANYTHING

START LIVING CONSCIOUSLY INSTEAD OF LIVING IN THE FOOTPRINTS OF A FICTIONAL CHARACTER THAT WAS USED BY MEANS OF CONTROL

WHAT IS THE ROMAN CATHOLIC EMPIRE YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHITS?

-God, or whatever the fuck you want to call me you dumbshits

P.s: actually call me Saturn, since i'm embodying the father figure and the latent controller of this dimension
>>
>>17337741
In the translation of the bible i am used to the "i am who i am" is translated "i am he who causes to become"

Think of what Jesus said "you will not be able to say 'here it is' or 'its over there' for look, the kindom of God is already in your midst"
>>
>>17337756
If you are from God then why do you speak with rage instead of peacfulness.

Just because someone, organization or individual, claims to be from God or represents his interests does not mean that they do.

"A good tree cannot produce bad fruit and a bad tree cannot produce fine fruit. It is by their fruits that you will recognize them."
>>
>>17337771
Proof that you guys are too thick to read in between the lines

Sometimes you have to be harsh with people because that gets them out of their comfort zone out of pressure

15/16 of the times, people cannot believe having been harsh on them has actually done some good

But it does go both ways, people can be harsh with you only to control you

Or people can be harsh out of good intentions since your sorry weak ass failed to understand

There is no god being portrayed from the monotheistic fictional books you guys seem to take for granted as life's absolute grand truth

Try to think as of why i'm raging hard in this thread and the real reasons as of why

Read all of my posts again and if you cannot see that i gave you all some hints about how you should approach religion and your existential crisis, then you are truly confirming you are a waste of resources

>an hero, fgt

-Saturn
>>
>>17337786
>>17337756
>>17337738
>>17337730
Kill yourself autistic rp tripfag cancer
>>
>>17337786
>There is no god being portrayed from the monotheistic fictional books you guys seem to take for granted as life's absolute grand truth

Explain this further
>>
>>17337814
If i was a tripfag, i'd have a recognizable tripcode, right?

You guys are pathetic

This whole board reeks of insecure roleplaying manchilds
>>
>>17337818
I'll repeat it: DO SOME GODDAMN RESEARCH

You've been lied to your entire lives

Try to think how you kill your daily life's time

Cut every bullshit that's not a necessity for self growth and is materialistic and superficial in nature

Then now you have a SHITLOAD of free time to get to know god and the gods from within

I won't mouth feed you my experiences because i've been on the path for longer than anybody from my age can claim

I'd rather drop a few subliminal hints because if they cannot see in between the lines at all time, they are letting a FUCKLOAD more pass under their noses daily and are not worthy of enlightenment

Live your experiences instead of living in somebody's shadows
>>
>>17337822
I think i am beginning to see what is happening here. You have the facts, the problem is you are interpreting it incorrectly. You see the corruption in organsized religion and say that the religions based on the books are untrue.

The reality is that as it was with troy so it is with religion. What can not be taken by force is taken by subterfuge.
>>
I'm off and never turning back

I'm on and am everywhere at the same time

This body was only a proxy for me to directly speak to you about your relationship with what's beyond

Happy illusion
>>
>>17337840
I'm not interpreting incorrectly

You are halfway there tho

The rest is yours to look out for

Now i shall depart
>>
>>17337837
>Cut every bullshit that's not a necessity for self growth and is materialistic and superficial in nature
>Then now you have a SHITLOAD of free time to get to know god and the gods from within
This is pretty core to a lot of monastic concepts. Stop indulging in frivolous luxury, give up the constant hunt and indulgence in sex, recreational drugs and alcohol, luxury foods, entertainment for entertainment's sake, even frivolous conversation and you can focus considerably more on understanding reality and spirituality.

There are, however, those who argue, I think with some reason, that there's a limit to how much you eschew the human condition before it may muddy up your spiritual conceptions. It's an age old debate!
>>
>>17335360
>Is Satan really such a bad guy?
Yeah, he is lost, even for God.
>Yeah he had pride, but he was the favorite angel of the creator of the fucking universe.
G. Amorth, main exorcist of Rome, highly respected in Europe said one thing, that made me look closer onto Satan than before.
Satan often says, that he wasn`t the best, or the faviorite. He was jelous, after knowing God`s plan to make a human the centre of his creation (God meant Jesus, not Adam).
>How dare God give the ultimate power and testament to a mere human being?
he used to said.
Then, when Jesus was born, he had shown what is to be godlike: he refused Satan couple of times, and agreed to die for his creation, he fulfilled the law that he gave to us and gave us the ultimate control over the spiritual world.
>Yeah he tried to dethrone God, but he's a sick bastard.
The main problem of Satan is that, he doesn`t want any good for human. He hates us. He knows, that humans have no match to angels, and God, but still, God loves them and orders angels to serve humans. His plan is to enslave humans, make them suffer. He will use every trick to deceive human, he will come to it as "angel of light", but his ultimate goal is to prosecute (Satan stands for Liar or Procecutor in hebrew) human and humiliate God. He want human to refuse God and his love for him, to show the weakness of the God`s plan.
Hiob tale will tell you more about it Anon.
>All he taught was to question everything and rebel.
And that is what pushes further from God: questioning. God is the centre, answer to all your question, but God is constantly questioned. Every decision that he makes is questioned by a narrow human nature.
God gave simple rules to protect human from Satan. Still, human refuses to obey commandmends. Still, there is so little faith in human.
>>
>>17337846
Well at least i know what a fallen chosen looks like. Do as he says but not as he does.
>>
>>17335360
>satan
>lucifer
they are not the same entity, right?
>>
>>17335360

I think satan is a pretty cool guy. eh tempts humans and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>17335360
the concept of god in the bible is wrath and jealousy . very human characteristics. falls a bit short of how modern christians think of god being

some resort to using jesus as a god template even saying he is god in the flesh but that does not make sense. Mr.Iam would sooner burn his enemies to the ground than let some one defeat him. at the very least he sure as hell would have laughed at the romans after resurrection and it would be in historical documents that a man was killed repeatedly but kept coming back and rome gave up and they gave the jews back their land ect ect ect

instead jesus looks more like a son who doesnt want to be like his father maybe out of spite since fathers and sons tend to be at odds after puberty. no wrath its turn the other cheek. no jealousy its whats mine is your

lucifer has little presence in the bible. looking at job he fills the player 2 role. he is just there to keep god from getting bored. come new testament he has even less of a presence and is just there to try to get jesus to side with him offering everything in the world

god isnt exactly good or evil in the bible and i would argue lucifer isnt either as well
>>
>>17337854
This one speaks the truth, listen to him
>>
>>17337854
This, also Satan is jealous of us.
>>
>>17337870
I can understand your confusion. While Gods purposes never change the methods he uses to attain those purposes are constantly changing.

He was a bit of a hardass in the past because it was ultimately necessary for the greater good.

You can tell because Jesus states he was the end of the old law, ergo the old law was in place to bring Jesus in to being.
>>
>>17337876
>>17337871
>>17337854
samefag
>>
>>17337887
In a sense. We are ones who have become one with God.

We are His chosen and are all of like mind
>>
>>17337870
As a modern christian, this is not true at all. We are approaching a time when God will kill millions of muslims attacking Israel. Millions. We are approaching a time when God will rain fire and blood and hailstones the size of small refrigerators on the earth. We are approaching a time when two heavenly bodies, comets, meteors, or asteroids, will strike the earth, killing all in the sea, and poisoning the fount of fresh water.

We are approaching the Great Tribulation, when God will kill billions of people in rebellion against Him.

And then following that horrorshow, Jesus will rule the entire earth from Jerusalem with a rod of iron to break the nations.

People who have a hippie image of God will find out to their dismay that He is not the slain lamb, but the Lion of Judah. And in the wonderful words of C.S. Lewis, He is not a tame lion.
>>
>>17337901
I found an interesting tidbit from Paul about why we were chosen; we are people zealous for good works.

I like that.
>>
>>17337919
Me too, its very true too. I like the one where he describes it as a fire in his bones that he can't ignore. Its exactly how i would have described it too.
>>
>>17337914
well you probably read the bible. many i have met have not and have a distorted view of god in the bible
>>
>>17337914
Oh its gonna be a fucking bloodbath alright but judgement is on a person to person basis and does not revolve around human factions.

For thousands of years Godly people have been slain by evil people. The slain will come to know justice.
>>
>>17337837

Literal skizzwad who thinks he's me ;^}
>>
>>17337957
Hows it feel to know your gonna get your ass handed to you by a lazy stoner? Id be pretty damn insulted
>>
>>17337957
Oh and fuck off. You know i own this place now
>>
>>17337786
>>17337756
>>17337738
>>17337730
>>17337669
>>17337637
>>17337837
you need jesus, kid
>>
>>17337984
Even the chosen have a choice. He is what happens when they choose wrong. Honestly i feel sorry for him
>>
>>17337984
Jesus is the fulfillment of humanity's self-archetype. His death tore the temple veil, symbolizing the destruction of the jewish tricks that were working to subvert the course of human progress. Unfortunately, the jews themselves were not dashed against the rocks, and so could set up fresh deception to reinforce the old ones they pulled back together.
>>
>>17337859
Some people think they're not but I think those people try to over rationalize things.

Both are described as falling from heaven. Lucifer just started going by the name Satan which means adversary, because that's what he is. God's adersary

To me it's pretty clear they're the same
>>
>>17337999
The tearing pf the curtain symbolized the breakdown of the barrier between God and humans.

I am weary of anyone who speaks put against the first chosen people
>>
File: 1390512512040.gif (939 KB, 317x360) Image search: [Google]
1390512512040.gif
939 KB, 317x360
>>17335360
Good and bad are subjective, it's about who is good for you and bad for you. God is good if you want your life to be simple, to be a simple pet made to jump through hoops for the amusement of an abusive owner. You don't have to worry about anything when you have no will of your own under the thumb of god.

Lucifer is who you want if you just don't want to play the game. If you say "fuck this, I'm out, I never asked to be a part of this and don't intend to keep blindly playing" he will find you. You can tell him to fuck off too and he'll respect you for displaying a will of your own, but still offer you a chance at separation, absolute freedom outside of god to take your own path.

With lucifer you will find an equal, with god you will find a master.
>>
>>17338055
This is untrue. All he offers is enslavement, not freedom.
>>
>>17338043
Look to the dozens of mythologies, including the canaanite one corrupted by the first canaanite tribe to call themselves israelites instead. Of a dozen or more pantheons, the same archetypes manifest time and time again, both in individual gods and in their relative positions of power. The judaic faith took one such god and declared it supreme. This is a profound subversion of the archetypes that are part of humanity's collective psyche. "Jewish tricks" is a /pol/ term, implying the subversion was intentional and malicious, but the subversion is there objectively.
>>
>>17338063
It was lucifer tho gave us knowledge of good and evil. Thus we had the understanding to not be slaves.
>>
>>17335360

Why is Satan Keanu Reeves?
>>
>>17338072
This is untrue
>>
>>17338055
If you don't want to play the game, you don't want anyone/anything at all. I've had a live and let live relationship with gods and god like beings most of my life and Lucifer's never approached me about anything.
>>
>>17338075
This is untrue. We never did gain knowledge of good and bad because we lack the intellectual compacity and perception necessary to distinguish between good and bad.
>>
>>17338081
Prometheus is El is arguably Horus is Enki(I think?) These are the archetypes with several manifestations

The early israelites took El, stripped him of everything he was in his original pantheon, and was renamed YHWH. All the qualities he used to possess were then handed to Lucifer, and was made into a figure of evil. This is the subversion.
>>
>>17338091
Who's this, "we," white man ?
>>
>>17338063
>offers humanity knowledge
>tries to liberate angels
>meanwhile god demands you follow a strict code to get into his special club, donating your body and soul to him, so you can be his little pet
>godslaves still try to accuse lucifer of slavery

What mental gymnastics do you need to perform in order to justify such slander? What did lucifer ever threaten you with? Did he try to tell you that you'd go to hell for disobeying him, create parasites that devour the brains of children, and dictate that all who stand against him are evil?

Maybe try thinking for yourself, without god, without the devil, just as yourself alone as a singular entity. Or does god forbid that in his slaves too?
>>
>>17338091
Then the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil did nothing? Then for what purpose did g-d create a place of eternal (and therefore infinite) punishment?
>>
>>17338097
This is untrue
>>
>>17338106
This is untrue
>>
>>17338106
Unless you can point out what is untrue and why you're just shitposting
>>
>>17338098
The human race
>>
>>17338081
The Jews are not the chosen people anymore. They rejected Christ and in doing so all the prophets that descended from Abraham. This is why they have been removed so many times from their homeland, each time for rejecting God. The new state of Israel is not God's doing, but...someone elses. The nation of Israel now describes people who accept Christ, it's a spiritual nation.
This documentary explains it all

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
>>17338100
He threatens all humanity with extinction while claiming to be a symbol of enlightenment. It is his end game to have us destroy ourselves
>>
>>17338112
I can distinguish from good and bad, good and evil, quality and trash, but evidence supports the idea that I'm Homo Yetinsyny, not Homo Sapiens, so maybe that's the issue.
>>
>>17338119
>He threatens all humanity with extinction while claiming to be a symbol of enlightenment.
But it is g-d who dispenses plagues

>It is his end game to have us destroy ourselves
That is exactly the jewish modus operandi
>>
>>17338103
It was to give them a choice to either trust him and let him lead us or to go it alone and try to self govern.
>>
>>17338129
>It was to give them a choice to either trust him and let him lead us or to go it alone and try to self govern.
And for making the choice that an all-knowing god would know we would make he created a place of eternal and therefore infinite damnation?
>>
>>17338108
I am humanish. i can't give you evidence of what i say but all the same what i say is true
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (4 KB, 183x48) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
4 KB, 183x48
>>17338136
>but all the same what i say is true
Except that what I say is true, and backed by at least what little evidence I've already posted, so
>>
>>17338114
This is true. Today's geographical isreal is a red herring. Yes the isrealites have rejected God many times but he honors his promises.
>>
>>17338141
>the isrealites
They are edomites and descendants of goyim
>>
>>17338126
He does many things for many reasons, i do not know why he does much of what he does but i have faith that if he does a thing it means it is necessary for the greater good
>>
Lucifer is an angel, which means he was created out of pure aether. When god asked him to bow down to Adam, who was composed of the four Earthly elements, he refused. So god banished Lucifer to the opposite end of creation - the deepest layer of Earth.

Since then, the fallen angels have been locked in Earthly bodies. Sulfur, copper, tin and arsenic - all are Earthly elements, producing the smells associated with demons, as well as the strong bronze of their bodies. Carbon is a unique element, because it's light like a Fire or Air element, but strong and conductive like an Earth element. God, Lucifer and humans all use carbon.

Various gods have been described as being in two or more worlds at once - Hekate, for example. The goal is to have your four limbs in the four elemental worlds, and your torso and head in the aetheric world.
>>
>>17338090
>you don't want anyone/anything at all

Maybe I do not. I have no obligation to continue existing, I never asked for such a thing. Yet I am supposed to continue doing so, even apparently beyond death. Why? So far lucifer is the only one that has supported such absolute freedom, offering liberation, to not be and just . This isn't a threat to anyone, it's not god's place to stop us from such freedom of choice, and yet people have the fucking gall to accuse him of slavery while arguing in favor of binding all
>>
>>17338150
Like repeatedly hardening the heart of a pharaoh (either subverting or completely revoking free will), forbidding the release of the israelites whose freedom he also demanded, so that he could infict suffering upon a nation?
>>
>>17338133
I do not know if hell is a literal place of firey torment, a figurative state of discomfort on earth, or an outright fabrication. I haven't been shown anything that can either confirm or deny it.
>>
>>17338138
All the evidence for the truth has been astroturfed by satan and his minions.
>>
>>17338161
This is untrue. Satan just outright hates humanity so he resorts to every trick he can to subvert humanities destiny
>>
>>17338168
Yes, like that.
>>
>>17338178
Supposedly, but seeing as how those who claim that worship a blatant subversion of natural archetypes, I would argue such evidence never existed, because it's fabricated.

>>17338170
"the lake of fire" into which the old heaven and old earth pass seems pretty literal, but that's fair

>>17338187
>subvert humanities destiny
Judaism is literally that subversion
>>
>>17338196

>Judaism is literally that subversion

Yes, but one of many
>>
>>17338208
YHWH, or El, the entity that jews worship is that which hates humanity. Any christian who distrusts judaism is properly following christ, as his life was the disestablishment of the jewish lies. Any christian that loves judaism is himself taken in by those lies.
>>
>>17338196
>"the lake of fire" into which the old heaven and old earth pass seems pretty literal, but that's fair

This my own interpretation of these verses so don't hold me to it, but it seems to stand to reason that the lake of fire is a symbol for complete destruction.

Additionally Jesus speaks of a parable where a rich man and a begger both die and the begger ends up in "abrahams bosom" while the rich man does end up in a firey place of torment

I believe this to be a reversal of positions of the kingdom of heaven. For a person who determines their own worth from their possessions and authority to be stripped of those possessions and authority and never to have them again would be tortuous to them

Bottom line a rightous persons heaven -is- an unrightous persons hell
>>
>>17338235
That seems to me to be an oversimplification. Humans are naturally empathetic and when put in a place free from suffering, any longing for the place where one was superior to those around him would very quickly fade with time. For the concept of absolute destruction or the lake of fire to be anything but meaningless, i think there would *have* to be at least some amount of literal inflicted suffering
>>
>>17338222
This is untrue. Most humans tell lies about God either thorough ignorance or malice. Your lies are of the latter
>>
File: aeGGXOj_700b.jpg (179 KB, 700x1834) Image search: [Google]
aeGGXOj_700b.jpg
179 KB, 700x1834
>>17338222
I agree with you about distrusting Judaism. Most Jews don't even worship the God of the old testament anymore. If they did they would have accepted his Son when he came.

I was just saying that Satan has planted the seeds for many false religions and ideologies, including Islam
>>
>>17338251
It is the jews that lie about god. The Hasidic ones are the only ones who are universally gnostic about it, but every prayer to yhwh is to the enemy of humanity.
>>
>>17338251
Not him but this video explains the history of Jadaism and the history of Israel. The truth is pretty brutal man. That's just the way it is

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
>>17338264
Sorry dude but you've got it wrong. They don't even follow the God of the old testament anymore. They put more trust in the lies of the talmud written by rabbis
>>
>>17338264
>>17338253

This kind of hatred and bigotry is what is worst for everyone. It matters less which mythological being supposedly does or doesn't have humanity's back, people like these anons here are the most destructive force in our collective society. Or at least they represent it and foster it, obviously those two in particular aren't exactly on the forefront of destroying humanity.

>>17338251
>Most humans tell lies about God either thorough ignorance or malice.
Rarely has a more accurate statement been made on /x/.
>>
>>17338250
If humans were naturally empathetic we would have always lived in Gods kingdom.
As it was with cain and able so it is today. There are 2 sorts of people in the world. Those that have Gods favor and those who do not.
Those who do not have Gods favor hate those that do to the point of wishing to murder them.
This is what motivates them to accumulate wealth and power so they can say "look! See how much better i am than this person?" but these ones know the truth of what they are on the inside. There is no escape from the truth. This is what fuels their insatiable lust for material things. What is worse they mislead those that do have Gods favor into believing that accumulation of material possitions is the purpose of living.
>>
>>17338264
This is untrue. Satan is the only true enemy of humanity and one does not pray to him. One worships satan by worshiping themselves just as satan worships himself.
>>
>>17338269
The talmud is commentary on the torah, and it's mostly jewish trickery to use the letter of the law to skirt around the spirit of the law.

>>17338270
>THOSE WHO SAY JEWS AREN'T NICE ARE MAKING HUMANITY WORSE!
Ok chaim i'm sorry

>>17338274
We do not freely make use of our capacity for empathy outside of family/friends, but the capacity is there unless it's thoroughly routed out.
>>
>>17338265
The real truth has been astroturfed.
>>
>>17338281
>one does not pray to him
hasidic jews do
>just as satan worships himself
sauce me
>>
>>17338270
This is true
>>
>>17338270
There is evidence of different religions springing from the occult/demon/idol worship. If there is one true God then how did all of these other religions spring up? I'm just telling it how it is. If people were to give the video I posted >>17338265 a chance you could see for yourself.

It's not of hatred, I love all of God's children and I would love to see us all turn to Christ
>>
>>17338287
I am the "sauce"
>>
>>17338285
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>17338297
If you wish all men to turn to Christ then why do you not realize he is speaking to you right now?
>>
>>17335360
I can't believe my fucking eyes about this bible thumping fest

This has got to be the lower /x/ can afford to go
>>
>>17338306
Evidence for the truth has been supressed and in its place lies have been passed off as truth. This has been ongoing for millenia. Human wisdom and "facts" are completely unreliable
>>
>>17338187

He hates humanity like you would hate someone who was consciously stupid, ignorant, ugly and weak, and not only did nothing to help themselves - they proclaimed themselves to be chosen.

Have you ever noticed how there are more species of beatles than apes? Earth was made for insects. Humans are gods that fell to Earth and got covered in mud. When a human brags about being a human, it's like a disposed, crippled king wallowing in mud like a retard - no one is going to respect him.

Lucifer tried to get humanity to eat of the tree of life, and become like the Elohim, who then threw Adam and Eve out of the garden so that they wouldn't become like they were. Later, Jesus spoke of how the first Adam was made of dust, and the last Adam would be a life-giving spirit.
>>
>>17338297
Problems with your argument :

1. What makes you think there's one true god?

2. You don't know how it is.

3. You're trying to argue that a youtube video justifies irrational hatred and slander of your fellow man. That makes you a bad person. There's no way around that. You have chosen to be an evil human.
>>
>>17338311
What do you mean by that? Are you saying I'm wrong for trying to show people the truth? I know that Christ is always with me
>>
>>17338323
Jesus Christ not you again...
>>
>>17338324
No, im saying you are wrong because you are wrong.
>>
>>17338323

Speaking of slander, you know what the Talmud says about Jesus and Mary?

It says Mary was a whore who got impregnated by a Roman soldier and that Jesus got his powers from demons.

If you actually watched the video you could speak on it but you haven't.
>>
>>17338336
About what?
>>
>>17338347
I don't need to watch the video. I know Jewish people and I can see you. You're what's wrong.

It's not Jews, it's not Satan, it's not Yahweh, it's not Jesus, etc. etc. etc. It's just you and people like you. You're what's wrong. You represent hate and evil and lies.
>>
>>17337487
Bob
>>
>>17338321
I hate no man, least of all for the reasons you state
>>
>>17338354
How is the history of the Jewish people and the nation of Israel lies?

You're lying if that's what you're saying.

By the way you may want to stop replying because I'm the guy you got butthurt over yesterday
>>
>>17338349
God will sort out matters when he is ready. He does not need a human to blindly condemn an entire group of people
>>
>>17338376
I'm not condemning anyone. I don't have that power. Like I've said in this thread I want people to turn to Christ and be saved
>>
>>17338370
>By the way you may want to stop replying because I'm the guy you got butthurt over yesterday
Hey, thanks, I appreciate that. You keep that up, you might manage to qualify as a real human one day!

As for this, and also you crying about being called a liar last night, let's make something abundantly clear. You're a liar. And an evil person. Look at all the complaints about hate and lies and then look where they're coming from. You.

Your youtube video isn't the truth. You're "history of the jews" isn't the truth. You're a liar. You promote hatred. You are evil, if anything at all is.
>>
>>17338381
Then i misunderstood you and i apologize. God will bring to ruin all those that preach hate.
>>
>>17338388
If you say so. You're obviously the authority on the truth and morality. Anybody who blindly calls something lies without observing it seems like a rational character. Is that how you think you win an argument? Just call someone a liar and attack their character until they get tired of talking to you?
>>
>>17338400
No problem. I know I seem a little harsh but I don't hate anybody. But I do hate the lies and hatred that people tell about God and his Son Jesus Christ. I don't hate the people that tell them though because I was once just like them, yet people and God still loved me
>>
>>17338403
Last night I pointed out several overt lies, including lies about me. For instance, you lied and claimed that I had said Christianity was misguided, which I never did.

That was a lie. You need to grasp that. You made a claim about me that was false and that you knew was false. You lied.

You are a liar. That's proven, conclusively. You can whine about it all you want, you can dishonestly deny it all you want, it doesn't matter. What I just described above? That's all the truth. That happened. You are a liar.
>>
>>17338358
>>
>>17338419
It wasn't a lie. Are you a Christian? A simple yes or no would be nice but I know I won't get one because you're just trying to win an argument, and if you're not a Christian the only logical conclusion would be because you find flaws with it. Of course, it's possible that you're a Christian, I just don't know
>>
>>17338446
That was a lie. Now you're a liar and a coward.

What person who lies like you do can possibly claim to actually love Christ with any sincerity?
>>
>>17338446
>>17338419
Also I never said you said Christianity misguided. I just said that's what you think using simple deductive reasoning

You're twisting my words to try and argue your point
>>
>>17338452
You're trying to win an argument on a technicality and ignoring what I'm presenting to you while twisting my words. That's pretty cowardly
>>
>>17338415
I was the same as well. After He opened my eyes i realized He had always been with me even tho i didn't believe in Him. It was quite emotional for me
>>
File: H3U8mcu.jpg (12 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
H3U8mcu.jpg
12 KB, 255x255
>>17338446
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>17338465
>>
File: 1454466364052.gif (571 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
1454466364052.gif
571 KB, 199x199
>>17338479
>>17338476
>>
>>17338458
>Also I never said you said Christianity misguided.

Your exact words :

>>17336303
>As it stands I find the Catholic church to be misguided just as you find Christianity to be misguided

So again we catch you in another lie. You said exactly those words, that I find Christianity misguided. so here we see you lying, yet again.

Afterwards, you tried to claim that a person could only be a Christian or find Christianity misguided to excuse your lie, which demonstrates that you're a coward. It's also a fallacy and a lie itself.

All you do is lie.
>>
>>17338479
>>17338476

Responding to false accusations and defending myself is bait now? Not sure how that works but okay. I'm sure making inflammatory remarks and attacks on my character would be bait, but I guess not. Whatever you say
>>
>>17338504
>false accusations

>>17338498

Fuck off troll
>>
>>17338498
Right I know what I said. I just explained that to you. You're lying right now and saying I said that YOU said Christianity is misguided. I didn't say that. If you don't follow Christianity the ONLY logical conclusion is that you find it miguided

Misguided: having or showing faulty judgment or reasoning.

If you didn't think that it had one single example of faulty judgement or reasoning it's safe to assume you would be a Christian

I've already explained this though. We're just going on a circle of you attacking me defending myself
>>
>>17338529
You're explanation was a half assed attempt to avoid admitting you lied. It was itself a lie. It was also a fallacy. You really are just a miserable little hateful jerk.
>>
>>17335360
Anyway, moving on from the guy that keeps lying about everything while still claiming to love Jesus.
>>
File: images (6).png (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (6).png
8 KB, 225x225
>>17338504
>>
>>17338543
Hmmm. Nope not really. Hurling insults at someone is pretty hateful though. You seem pretty miserable brother. I'll pray for you.

Yes I know you didn't SAY were miserable but I still believe it to be true. Call me a liar again if you must
>>
>>17338304
So you make of yourself an infallible proof? sounds pretty heretical to me
>>
>>17338697
Only if it wasn't true. I do not speak of my own accord
>>
>>17338706
prove it.
>>
>>17338711
No
>>
File: coincedence.jpg (24 KB, 243x337) Image search: [Google]
coincedence.jpg
24 KB, 243x337
>>17338715
>>
>>17338715
Imageboards facilitate discussion and debate. Unless you can provide proof to substantiate your claims, then you've lost the debate
>>
>>17338734
Fallacy. There isn't a debate. He made a declaration, he was asked to prove it, he declined. So there's no debate. He refused the debate. He never won or lost, the contest simply never occurred. That's that.
>>
>>17338734
I do not recognize your made up rules
>>
>>17338734
To elaborate all human reasoning is based on incomplete information and limited perception. I declare all your laws and logic is null and void
>>
>>17338737
The debate is about satan, bruv. He declared himself to be proof to substantiate his previous claim. I demanded proof of that, and he declined. Therefore, there was a debate and his side has no substantial proof.

>>17338738
>>17338754
So you came to the paranormal board of an ancient sumerian death cult forum to scoff at made up rules and declare yourself above them? Well congratulations, you provided nothing of value.
>>
File: 1408503957943.png (61 KB, 673x501) Image search: [Google]
1408503957943.png
61 KB, 673x501
>>17335360
>Not realizing we would be living in a perfect sinless paradise if Satan had never betrayed God.

Its Satans fault we are so fucked in the first place. God would never have to punish people if Satan had not tricked man into sinning against God in the first place.
>>
>>17338762
Exactly. You demanded that he participate in the debate and he declined. He is apart from the debate, above it, if you will. Therefor he cannot win or lose the debate.

Think of it like this. You're running a race. someone on the sidelines looks at all the runners and says, "I'm the fastest person here. I could beat all of you!" You reply, "so get out here and prove it," to which this person says, "no."

They haven't lost the race. They never participated. Same thing has happened here. Whether or not they are actually the fastest person there must remain an unknown and untested quality at that stage.
>>
>>17338771
Except that he was already participating, and then he retroactively declined to participate. Someone running a 10k and quitting fifty meters in still took part in the race and still lost.
>>
>>17338762
The very concept of proof is a fallacy. All humans know what is true and what is not.
>>
>god is all knowing and all powerful
>there is no free will
>satan did what god allowed him to do
>>
>>17338789
He made claims besides the singular one declaring him to be proof. that is taking part in debate. Refusing to substantiate a claim isn't the same as not having participated in the debate.

>>17338787
Based on what do you make this claim?
>>
>>17338797
Based on the fact that it is the truth.
>>
>>17338805
Then from where do concepts like time cube, concave earth, and mormonism come from?
>>
>>17338810
retards
>>
>>17338810
From either God or satan. If it is the truth it is from God, if it is not the truth it is from satan
>>
>>17338816
But if all humans know what is true and what is not, then how do these delusions last more than mere seconds?
>>
>>17338822
>these delusions

Clarify
>>
>>17338833
The examples I gave were time cube, concave earth theory, and mormonism. If all humans know what is true and what is not, then how can these example delusions persist, let alone the dense fog of others?
>>
>>17338839
2 possible reasons

Because humans do not know that they know what is true and what is not.

Or because there is a deeper relevancy that has yet to be revealed.
>>
>>17338839
Shall we persist or do you wish to embarrass yourself further?
>>
>>17337854
Satan Satan Satan, the real name is Lucifer.
>>
>>17338787
>All humans know what is true and what is not.

What is a lie?
>>
>>17338866
>embarrass yourself further
You've proven nothing and successfully declared one doubtful maybe. Perhaps you think that anything obvious to you is necessarily obvious to everyone else? That's called lacking a theory of mind. People develop theory of mind between ages 2 and 4 unless they have a profound case of autism.
>>
>>17338868
It was his former name before he wished to be a liar
>>17338875
A lie is something that is untrue. A dictionary could have told you that
>>
>>17338883
>what is sarcasm?
Anon was making light of your point with an obvious, real world proof. Stay mad though
>>
>>17338881
If what i say was obvious to everyone we wouldn't be having this conversation.

you see the truth every day yet you refuse to awknowledge it. This is the parable of the man who built his house on the sand.

Your civilizations are built on lies and i am the storm that washes it away
>>
>>17338888
All men declare what is beyond their incomprehension madness. Yet your logic and train of thought is the true madness.

You are too stupid to realise how stupid you are.
>>
>>17338894
You declare nonsense and accept dogma. It is through intense scrutiny that truth may hpe to be discovered, but it is in no way self-evident.

>>17338897
So declares any fool in the market square, insisting all but he are stupid or blind.
>>
>>17337914
Why does everyone feel like judgment day will happen in there life time and that it's just around the corner peaking at us
explain this logic
>>
>>17338908
every generation has been certain theirs will be the one to witness the end of the world.
>>
Talking like you're all so perfect, like the serpent isn't in you and you don't use him every day to your advantage.

Hyprocrites.

>>17338771

>"so get out here and prove it," to which this person says, "no."

This is my life.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17338912
That's my point is it just a meek way of explaining why life is shit and always has been shit
>>
>>17338914
Just know that he who declares the end is near is a liar unless he makes it reality.
>>
>>17338903
>You declare nonsense and accept dogma
This is untrue.
>It is through intense scrutiny that truth may hpe to be discovered
This is true, but only to the extent that the person has the openess of mind to extrapolate from given information. Often knowledge leads to arrogance. This is a hindrance to knowing real truth. Even then on an intellectual level humans are limited. This is when faith is necessary.
>So declares any fool in the market square, insisting all but he are stupid or blind

Perhaps those you declare as fools do indeed have sight beyond yours. Perhaps to those fools you seem as a blind man stumbling about. I know to me you are fools stumbling about.
>>
>>17338908

I am actually working on a theory where we all subliminally want the world to end.

We welcome the apocalypse.

OH, Hitler is the Anti-Christ, oh Buenoparte is the Anti-christ...oh please Anti-Christ, end us!

It is also told no one will expect the end, so as long as we're still thinking about it, expecting it to happen, it won't happen.

When will it happen? When wills are perfectly aligned perhaps? Where there is no such thing as 'thought' THEN it just IS. No here or there, but just is.
>>
>>17338916
I am the person who will make it a reality. You have no idea of the level of abilities i already possess, and i only gain strength with each passing day.
>>
But really we know when it will happen because we know when to expect Lord Jesus Christ, blessed be his name and future - I humbly bow to you -, and we know these things because He let us know as a warning about what is to come.

I mean, he's going to put down the peace pipe.
>>
>>17338913
I am proving it to you at this very moment, yet you are too blind to see
>>
The logic behind anyone thinking a representation of pure evil is good further confirms that this thread is a joke filled with beta, edgy losers that think magick, crystals are legitimate
>>
>>17338924
>You declare nonsense
"all humans know what is true and what is not"
>and accept dogma
You're doing something by declaring yourself the proof, and I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by not calling you a lunatic

>perhaps those you declare as fools have sight beyond yours
Hypothetical fools are genuine fools by default. What I meant by bringing them up is that even in their self-percieved wisdom, they have gained nothing and continue to gain nothing by declaring those around them blind.

>>17338947
Hey, I'm voting trump too
>>
>>17338949
We know he will come back and I feel it's in the not too distant future. I think it will be at some point in my lifetime

But I try not to figure out the exact time because we'll never know until it happens. Only God knows

As the bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:2

For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.