[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this how it begins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>yesterday
>talking with this turkish girl over whatsapp
>conversation gets spoopy
>we talk about ghosts and shit
>she mentions these "spirits" called jinns
>tells me about how she believes in them and tells me about how they live like people
>tells me how they can communicate with people
>they just dont have a shape or anything and how they can take shape of something else
>im not really buying it but okay
>she talks a bit more about them and the convo leads elsewhere
>later that night at around 1-2 am i hear my phone vibrating
>im getting a call from a hidden caller ID
>not sure what to make of this since this is the first time in my life someone called like that
>i answer after like 10 sec
>"yes?"
>dead silence
>"yeees??"
>nothing
>i listen to a few more sec and start feeling uneasy
>hang up
my first thaught was turkish girl is calling to mess with me but then, i doubt she would waste money calling a differet country just to fuck with me
>a minute passes and i get a call again
>no caller ID again
>dont answer
>2 more min pass and i get called once again
>not feeling safe and i hang up again
>the calls stop and i go to sleep
>wake up next morning
>message turksih friend and tell her what happened
>we both agree its weird
>come downstairs
>in my backyard a black cat is sitting on my table and staring into the house
>ive been in this house for 8 months and this never happened
>open the door and the cat runs
>message turkish friend again and tell her what happened
>she tells me jinns often take the shape of a black cat
>great

Can some of you tell me about these arabic ghosts or whatever they are. I havent found much online.
>>
>>17332882
Just get a pitbull, he'll keep the cats at bay.
>>
>>17332882
The jinn are the arabic definition of demons/daemons. They are very intelligent and do not like to be summoned or used in any way.
If you tell them to make you a peanut butter sammich they will put onions and chilli in it because you did not tell'em not to.

They are like evil children.
>>
>>17332943
Still if i could have anything make my sandwiches and i wouldn't have to... thatd be pretty cool, even if they goofed it up occasionally.
>>
File: poker.jpg (18 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
poker.jpg
18 KB, 400x250
>>17332943
>If you tell them to make you a peanut butter sammich they will put onions and chilli in it because you did not tell'em not to.

>They are like evil children.

Op isn't asking for marriage tips, he wants info about the jinn.
>>
A bunch of arab bullshit
>>
>>17332970
IDK man, they clearly can cook, can they clean also?
>>
>>17332977
There is some truth to it despite countries of origin.
>>
>>17332943
>The jinn are the arabic definition of demons/daemons.
Because they are lamers. Jinns are only creatures with fire body living in fire. Jinn != Demon != Daemon != Jinn
>>
>>17332963
>goofed it up occasionally
His point is it will goof it up frequently and intentionally so you stop asking for sandwiches. Imagine having to make sandwiches for someone else your whole life, you'd probably start doing the same.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about it OP, stray animals, prank calls or dialing the wrong number or attempted ad calls with a bad connection aren't exactly supernatural or the death of anyone. Unless it has a disease or something. Thing is she didn't tell you about the black cat before the matter, she said it after.
>>
Leve some chicken/meat out for it
>>
>>17333001
>Imagine having to make sandwiches for someone else your whole life

Are you really feeling bad for demons that are told to make sandwiches?
>>
>>17333020
Cats are so puzzling to figure out if you've never had one as a pet. I once found one wandering the hallway of my apartment, took it in and tried to give it water, milk and fish just to keep it healthy but it wasn't having any of it. Not a bite. It eventually reunited with its owner, and later I find out they typically like raw meat and are lactose intolerant.

It was very docile despite the whole ordeal, not like the grumpy or aggressive scratchy kind I always heard about. Then again it was probably still young.
>>
>>17333033
No, just providing perspective context.
>>
>>17332882
A couple nights after i was awoken i had a very vivid dream of a black cat that got into my apartment somehow. Even tho it was just a cat i was scared of it for some reason.
It slowly came up to my bed and peeked up over the bed. By this time i was scared shitless but then my white cat defended me against it. I just thought it was a weird dream until i read your post
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.