[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone give some caps or links to the Disney cast member stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1453467901221.gif (627 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1453467901221.gif
627 KB, 500x363
Can anyone give some caps or links to the Disney cast member stuff?
>>
The stuff from a few weeks ago?

Its weird, I was in those threads and was just thinking about Castmember just today.

Sure her pics were proven fake, but the stories were fucking GOOD.
>>
>>17332344
Yeah. I guess I missed the thread, but have seen it mentioned a bunch
>>
>>17332344
>proven
Conjecture.
>>
>>17332330

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/username/castmember/

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17230467/

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17225620

i never heard of these and i could find them in two minutes of searching.
>>
>>17332425
Dude, in one you can plainly see a laptop, and i nthe other y oucan see a bar stool.

Her story was that this room was 100% completely empty and blocked off from all staff.

I repeat, pics were proven fake.
>>
>>17332494
>Dude, in one you can plainly see a laptop,
100% true. another lying asshole on /x/.

if people like the stories then more power to ya but it was definitely made up.
>>
>>17332498
>if people like the stories then more power to ya but it was definitely made up.
Im the guy you replied to. I would say at least SOME of it was made up, but I really doubt it all was, personally anyways.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.