[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so someone wanted e to greentext some creepy shit that happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 543758647735.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
543758647735.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
Ok so someone wanted e to greentext some creepy shit that happened to me last night at my house but the thread 404'd before i could post it so here it is

>Be me
>19 years old
>Live with my parents in winter because they have a wood stove but are unable to chop wood or make fires
>Have had weird experiences in the house around the forest and property
>Footprints in snow suddenly disappearing
>Children's laughter at night while i'm taking my dog out forms in the dark
>Shit like that
>Anyways it's around midnight
>Playing bunny black 2(Don't you fucking dare judge me)
>Go into creepy basement to maintain fire
>Stereotype creepy bacement
>Only half of the lights work, creepy dark rooms
>Loud pipes to pump water out of house
>Anyways fire kind of died down since it had been a few hours since i last loaded it up
>Need to chop some logs
>It's midnight but my family are assholes so i chop a few logs
>At this point i start to feel like i'm being watched
>I'm holding a 15 pound chopping maul
>Not scared because i could take the head off of anything that came near me in a single stroke
>We have a cat and three dogs in the house
>Cat comes to check on all the noise i'm making
>Instantly yowls, Hairs standing up and he fucking bolts for upstairs
>I've seen that cat pick a fight with a pack of coyotes and walk away with barely any marks
>Am getting kind of scared
>Then i start to hear noises
>Mostly just rustling, but inaudible laughter is heard faintly
>Now MY hairs are standing up
>I load up the woodstove as fast as i can
>Lots of smoke because it was mostly medium strength coals in there
>Don't care
>Fill that fucker to the brim and turn the cooling fan to medium
>Run upstairs as fast as i can
>>
>>17329742
Cont

>My dog and the cat are wating for me at top of second floor stairs
>They hate each other's guts
>They are literaly on top of one another
>As i'm turning off the lights to the basement i see a smallish form crawl from underneath the stairs
>My first reaction is to stare
>My Second reaction is to throw the spliting maul at it
>I decide not to and fucking bolt to my room
>If ever i missed from throwing the maul at it i wanted a weapon so that's why i decided not to
>I lock my door
>I can hear the fucking thing coming up the basement stairs and exit through the front door
>I check my window and i see it running across our lawn towards the highway and the swamp on the other side of the street.
>I didn't sleep well yesterday
>Still managed to fall asleep around 3 am
>Lights on of course
>Here's the creepiest shit
>Woke up this morning,
>My bedside lamp was off
>Many things wrong with that
>1.Light was off, door was locked could not have turned it off in sleep
>2. the switch was jammed with the button facing away from me between the wall and my dresser, i had to move the dresser to get it unstuck
>3.it was wrapped in a blanket that i kept on my floor for my dog.

anyone know what the fuck happened last night at what the fuck that thing was????
>>
Can you give a more detailed explanation of the creature? I know you didn't get a good look at it, but "smallish form" isn't much to go by.
>>
>>17329785
I didn't stick around to see it when it was in my basement but while it was running across the yard i could tell it was about the size of an 8 year old, It had pale skin around its head but it's body was closer to black. It ran on all fours but kind of in the same way a kid would crawl around. Although its leg were really fucking long like a spider creature. It was also really bony and in the basement it looked like it had a humanoid face. But really distorted or exagerated.
>>
there's a wierd as fuck girl nature elemental that roams the area where i live, 1 minute walk and you're in the sea.

i've dreamt about it, and only in winter like now i catch glimpses of it hiding out on the stairs, i mostly see it like an electrical ball but its true form looks like a green rotting vegetation girl
>>
>>17329797
you encountered a feral dindu, your description of the black skin, and the weird contorted humanoid face and body gave it away. very common, but still unpleasant, as evidenced by your pets' dislike of it. just lock your doors and keep weapons around your house, make sure you know how to properly handle them.
>>
>>17331001
Op here, sorry there was a brown out at my house, so what is a feral dindu and what was it doing in my house? also how do i handle it?
>>
File: 1432149021357.png (359 KB, 699x757) Image search: [Google]
1432149021357.png
359 KB, 699x757
>>17331038
I just gave you some ideas. Keep your doors locked. Pray to God and your angel of protection everynight, you are going to need their help. Keep a weapon handy, even if it's just a knife. Is it winter where you live right now?
>>
>>17331096
I'd call it winter but there's barely any snow, I'm also kind of worried because right before the blackout i saw the fucking thing roaming right at the edge of the road.
>>
>>17331116
So that's bad, because you have less daylight to work with. Light is your friend. Your weapons and your faith in God should be another. Make your house secure. Work during the day, and keep your house well lit and secure during the night. Keep that basement well lit at all times. Clean up any spaces where it might hide.
>>
>>17331128
id say OP should try to keep the basement locked at all times he doesnt have to go down there. Because this creature will probably make its way down there again. It knows the area down there and it knows it in fact can get there. if op makes it so it cant go there, it may stop coming around.
>>
>>17331116
Keep your ax sharp at all times, and maybe invest in a firearm if you think you need one.
>>
>>17331128
I still don't know what the fuck it is. And i don't live here permanently, i'm only here cause the rest of the family is useless for heating the house in winter. i live in the dorm at my uni.
>>
>>17331138
There is no door to the basement, It's just like a stairwell the leads down there, and there's openings underneath the stairs so you ca see what's underneath it.
>>
>>17331148
I live in canada, the firearms aren't exactly easy to get especially for a 19 year old that's still in uni,
>>
>>17331168
then knives and axes are your best bet. You are going to have to rely on your own arms to defend yourself with.
Guns sometimes don't even do the trick anyway. They mostly just impair denizens.
>>
>>17331185
also OP should prolly start working out regularly.
>>
>>17331185
I still don't know what it is, Can you explain in more detail what it is and why it's hanging around and in my house?
>>
>>17331168
where in Canada?
>>
>>17331202
Southern ontario, Near brockville. It's really fucking close to the border.
>>
>>17331196
Hes referring to a nigger faggot a dindu as in dindu nuffin
>>
>>17331196
A feral dindu is a humanoid. It's originally from the dense jungle forests of Sub-Saharan Africa and the Sudan.
Because of some evil deeds from Men, and some of our overlords, they can now be found throughout the world, but primarily in parts of the New World and Europe. The ancient Arabs were the first to make contact with them during their golden age.
I wish I could tell you that they are harmless, but that isn't the case. They are violent creatures, yet they do not posses high cognitive functions as do other denizens of our world.
You seemed to have encountered an infantile one; you are lucky because they are noticeably less violent at that stage in their lives. Had you encountered an older one, you would at least have some scars from the unavoidable violence that would have ensued.
>>
>>17331232
kek
>>
>>17331230
God dammit.
>>
>>17331244
Don't be discouraged though, all that this anon has told you still applies to that creature you encountered. It may not be a dindu, but it is feral, and it will become more emboldened each time you let it into your parent's house.
>>
>>17331248
I mean its also not real tho, because 90% of the shit on this board is people RPing
>>
>>17331248
I never let the fucking thing in my house, IT was just there. I never heard the front door open, and i'm lucky if I can get the backddor open in summer when it isnt coated in ice and frozen shut.
>>
>>17331001
wait, you specified that the dindu was feral, does that mean there are domestic dindus?
>>
>>17331253
I don't know, OP sounds pretty upset. Too many details in his story for him to be making up all this shit. Either he's really bored or he is hallucinating.
>>
>>17331260
There used to be, not anymore though.
>>
>>17331268
You make it sound like all of this is common knowledge, could you elaborate on the past domesticality of the dindu?
>>
File: 1451264369163.gif (733 KB, 288x422) Image search: [Google]
1451264369163.gif
733 KB, 288x422
>>17331255
Who knows how long it had been there then. Your elderly parents might have inadvertently let him in someday before you moved back with them.
>>
>>17329742
>run upstairs as fast as i can

stopped reading there
>>
File: 1448081892667.jpg (188 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
1448081892667.jpg
188 KB, 569x571
>>17331275
No, I can't elaborate. It has been a long time since I've dealt in those matters actually.
The truth is out there though; seek it.
>>
>>17331287
>stopped reading there

stopped reading there.
>>
>>17331301
Yeah... all Im finding right now is "Dindu nuffins"
>>
>>17331316
search for feral humanoids
>>
If u truelly think this was some kind of non human being... It sounded like the discription of a Skinwalker... And in that case do not allow it in the house... Mind your own buisness and try to not think of it. The more attention u give it the more attention it will give u. Ignore this being all together. Pretend this didn't happen... Lock the house up...

Burn some sage... Try to set it up where u go load up the wood during the day... With light on

Non human beings should be left alone. Don't give it attention in anyway.. Mental or physical
>>
It didn't happen... Tell yourself that... Get over it ...
>>
>>17331316

Red hot anon.
>>
>>17331230
leggit kek
>>
>>17331368
>ignoring a feral denizen
I believe it's too late for that in OP's case. He has already given it plenty of attention and even angered the creature. OP must fight it now, no other way to dispel this creature from our realm.
>>
>>17331387
U may be right

Do this:
1. Burn sage
2. Put a circle of salt down around Ur self on the floor of your basement... And sit In the center, on the floor
3. Then take a picture of this and send it to here... Once you've done this... And I say you've done it correctly.... I'll tell u the next steps.
>>
>>17331316

At one time the dindu was domesticated.

They could be found assisting normal humans in all manner of activity. They were primarily found in the agricultural estates of the American South. Some called them House Dindus.

They were domesticated through a process of whipping and giving them human names.
>>
File: 1370888686247.jpg (106 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1370888686247.jpg
106 KB, 600x450
>>17331001
>>
>>17331419
A war had to be fought as there were some that viewed them as being equal to us humans. Of course, those who held those beliefs were agants of the NWO and Illuminati.
Ultimately righteous men lost the war and the Dindus were freed, free to do as they pleased.
>>
>>17331230
duuuuudee lmfao
>>
>>17331001
Hahahah!
>>
>>17329742
Don't do the thing with the salt... I was going to mess with u... Lol! And now I feel bad.

Try to get a picture of this thing... Since u keep seeing it
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.