[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kendrick Johnson Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I'm surprised I've never seen this case brought up here. It's so obviously a cover up.

He was found dead rolled up in a gym mat, supposedly trying to get a pair of shoes. First autopsy reported that he died of accidental suffocation. Second autopsy reported death by blunt force trauma. There are so many weird details in this case, I can't stop thinking about it. Any thoughts?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kendrick_Johnson
>>
File: 23.png (95 KB, 232x162) Image search: [Google]
23.png
95 KB, 232x162
>>17329229
interesting.. nice find op, therefore i bump
>>
>>17329229
even stranger is that the surveillance video is missing the segment where he apparently crawled into the mat.
>>
>>17329229
Never seen those corpse photos. The blood can easily be explained by pooling due to decomposition. Don't remember enough about the case to make a conclusion. Can this be a general unsolved murders thread?
>>
He was on here years ago when it actually happened.
>>
>>17329229
Nike, to die for.
>>
I remember this case. There was a whole fiasco about the police tampering with not just the footage but the crime scene itself before forensics arrived. It's such an obvious cover up but the question is for what reason. Who are they covering this up over and what was the motive behind his death?
>>
>>17330960
This is what I'd love to know.

Surprised I haven't seem him pop up on /x/ before.
>>
I've seen an anon post before who claims they live in the same town and it's pretty widely speculated that the police chiefs son killed him. I can't remember the motive, I think it was something to do with a shared love interest. Apparently the police chiefs son was unaccounted for at the time of the murder. A school bus was waiting on him to leave and he showed up some time after the murder.
Keep in mind this is all just second hand gossip read on the internet but it's really a solid explanation of why there was so much police involvement and supposedly coverup.
>>
I read on that wiki that the boy had been feuding with and fighting with two brothers, whose father is in the fbi. The family even tried to sue the family and the police dept.
>>
Damn, I remember reading about this when it happened. Unfortunately, I have nothing to add to the thread. That is just top to bottom fucked.
>>
>>17331200
It really is. I remember reading something about how, during the 2nd autopsy he had no organs. He had been stuffed with newspaper by the funeral home. I don't know if that's normal practice, but yeah, the whole thing is fucked.
>>
>>17331204
>>17331220
>>17331466
Edgy, bros.

Stop being 14 and read the article. It's pure /x/ material.
>>
>>17331481
Try talking about John Lang instead. This isn't worth it.
>>
>>17330960
Are you guys for real???>>17331025
Have you read anything about the case because the white guys killed the black guy and got away with it allegedly the black guy was screwing one of their girlfriends it's pretty straightforward that there was a cover up are you for real asking these questions???
>>
>>17331092
Seriously???? You guys are f****** retarded this must be why this board is such a fucking joke...

The accused kid father is an FBI agent not the chief of fucking police.
>>
>>17331900
>f******
>fucking
>>
>>17332524
I think he was trying to avoid it's a fucking post flood.
>>
I live the town over. This happened in Valdosta GA. Not sure what the truth is but just imagine being the cheerleaders who unrolled their mats and found this dead body -_-
>>
>>17332538
The pic of his face after he was found is fucking scary. He looked like a bloated mummy.
>>
>>17332559
Yeah ripe corpses are often unrecognizable, and look like they're made from papier mache or clay or some shit. Freaky.
>>
>>17331892
>Are you guys for real???

Are you underaged???
>>
>>17331900
This post is a fucking joke. Quit censoring yourself like a fucking child. You underaged fucks are the cancer that killed this board.
>>
What a coincidence.
I just watched some youtube lists video and now I see some of the listed things show up as threads here.
>>
>>17329229
I GOT A BONE TA PICK
>>
>>17329229
This happened in Georgia why does this not surprise me.
We have tons of sketchy shit involving, murderers to corrupt cops.
Hell there are a few serial killers that were in Atlanta.
>>
>>17329229
He wuz a good boi. He dindu nuffin wrong
>>
File: barney fife.jpg (26 KB, 286x385) Image search: [Google]
barney fife.jpg
26 KB, 286x385
>>17329229
>>17330960
if it was a cover, it was probably over the cops taking part in illegal activity like drugs, prostitution or something. The problem with this is we don't know what he did to get killed. Is there any info on what he was involved in? Like drugs or gangs?

More than likely it was a simple murder than was poorly investigated do to a small police force that didn't know what it was doing, which happens a lot. There was a series of rapes in my town years ago that the cops kept fucking up because they were some mayberry barney fife mother fuckers
>>
>>17333099
nice dubs
>>
>>17333283
I want there to be a conspiracy or something here because I like those sort of things. But I'm not convinced anything like that happened. I don't know what happened and don't have a feel for the situation.

But it really could be a bunch of different things. It could be racism/hate crime (by students or cops and then furthered by the investigating cops), it could be shitty investigation and police work, it could be a cover up by the police force, it could have been gang or drug related, or something else entirely. There is just too little information for me, here.
>>
>>17333313
A dindu got killed, who cares? Yes, cops are a totalitarian sect that takes care of their own. But it's just a dindu
>>
>>17333321
This post has perfectly summed up all that is wrong with America.
>>
>>17333329
And I'm not even 'murican! I'm so proud right now, to be named honorary 'murican
>>
>>17333321
For a board that loves to talk about the metaphysical and paranormal, a lot posters seem to lack the basic empathy to understand the pain that accompanies a death like this.
>>
>>17329229
Hardly paranormal.

Some of his brotherd beat him to death over something stupid then the people doing the autopsy were stupid.
>>
>>17333341
My pist was a cultural commentary. I do not feel that way. But on the other hand, I am scarred and hardened too much to care.
>>
>>17333341
obnoxious posters seem more prevalent because it's their nature to demand attention. trying to be edgy and heartless just reveals youth/inexperience

but I do get what you are saying, and I agree that this is really fucked up and sad.
>>
>>17329229
Sad, he was cute Negro.
>>
>>17333423
>cute
>negro
Pick one
>>
>>17329248
>nice find
>national news from two years ago
Just some racist kids being covered for by racist cops and school admins.
>>
File: ron-burgandy-breaking-news.png (360 KB, 769x389) Image search: [Google]
ron-burgandy-breaking-news.png
360 KB, 769x389
>>17333329
I think he trolled you.
>>
>>17333329
Fuck off back to Tumblr, SJW freak
>>
There is no way someone should fit in a mat by themselves, I wrestle and it takes at least 5 of us to roll the mat up. It also has to be rolled up very tight.
>>
>>17333321
Back to /pol/ divvy
>>
File: 1445624756960.jpg (9 KB, 116x211) Image search: [Google]
1445624756960.jpg
9 KB, 116x211
>>17333532
So do you blame the missing organs on racist kids or racist cops?
>>
>>17333254

He was obviously murdered, you jackass.

Go back to your little cesspool -> >>>/pol/
>>
>>17333466
I pick both most of the time :^)
>>
>>17333254
He literally didn't do shit. He got murdered. Fucking /pol/fags man.
>>
>>17333391
You sound like a massive faggot.
>>
>>17331338
Not sure how they do it in yhe US, but over here after an autopsy samples are taken all organs examined and then everything is put in a bag and then places in the stomach cavity. Body openings are sealed to prevent leakage. You cant embalm a body who has had an autopsy done.
>>
ITT: /x/ doesn't read the OP link (again) and spends half the thread speculating things that are already known.
>>
>>17333466
When I'm not fucking asians, I usually pick negroes.
>>
>>17329229
The kid got stuck and suffocated. There wasn't a murder. The only people that thought so were the family who obviously wanted someone to blame and the guy commissioned by the family to do a secondary autopsy who found the cause of death to be blunt force trauma. The kid could have easily hit his head quite hard falling 6 foot vertically head first toward the ground. The coroner stuffing his body full of newspaper is not that uncommon as a practice as it's usually sawdust or cotton anyways, and the security tape missing could have been for any reason at all.
>>
>>17337270
The organs were destroyed by natural processes due to being upside down for so long. Why dont you read the fucking link instead of wondering about things everyone already knows.
>>
God not this shit again.

I went to highschool in that town around the time Tyrone here was found like an upturned jellyroll. To sum it up, everyone and their inbred cousin suspected it was a big coverup; my money is some white kid was involved who's the son of a powerful family there. Now the thing about Valdosta is its a very tight and fairly old town: to my recollection there's maybe 6 or so families with extreme ties to most of the businesses (and yes my fellow tinfoils, one of them are kikes). Now what one anon said about the cop's/FBI's/shill's son is accurate; I think it was up to three boys that were suspect but were later released (families threatened to spill some shit on some secret police dealings).

Lemme tell you, I didn't find out about this until a very close friend of the boy's family came into my class and told his COUSIN the news: he broke down like they shut down the KFC. The shitstorm that followed was a literal mass exodus (their shills run deep..) of many ghetto kids into my school. (I went to Valdosta High not Lowndes) Their fucking school decided it would be "appropriate and responsible" to give their students the choice to switch schools late in the fucking year; so many Tyrondas and Billy Bobs....

Little known fact about this case: The victims family stands outside the town hall with signs n shit with huge posters of HIS DEAD FUCKING FACE. In broad daylight, at least every weekend. They continued this for at least a year after the case, I left after that. Oh and last thing, the case didn't make National headlines until about 3-4 months after it happened.
> CNN, still not as slow as BBC
>>
>>17337403
>Shut down the KFC
Or maybe someone close to him died.

You consider that?
>>
>>17337403
But I guess there's no actual proof of anything, which is why nobody has been prosecuted.
>>
>>17330960
I live in this city. Lots of "favorite" families have kids at Lowndes high school. Police here wouldnt mind deleting some video.
>>
>>17337488
That guy has never had anyone close to him die...yet. When they do it'll destroy him - I know his type he's weak
>>
>>17335461
>>17336898
>>17336977
Kekekekek
>>
FBI house got raided. Look at them, those douches are guilty.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173474/Investigators-seize-cell-phones-computers-FBI-agent-two-sons-classmates-Georgia-teen-dead-rolled-gym-mat-TWO-YEARS-ago.html
>>
>>17329229
We need mo' money to stop dem wrasslin' mats from killin' mo' young brothas
>>
I live in this city too, surprised how many others on this board do or have. Obvious cover up
>>
>>17329229
Nig-roll-up

Must be a new snack
>>
>>17337746
Maybe he waz blazin' 420 and he decided to smoke himself
>>
we wuz KAINGZ n' sheeet
>>
>>17337765
>>17337763
>>17337746
The Special Ed Crew of /x/
>>
>>17337768
The white knight of /x/
>>
>>17337768
Nah, my name says it all. I probably contributed more to this thread and board in general than you.
>>
>>17337768

From that one board where they piss and moan that Tyrone longdick is getting their sisters and dream girls in bed while they handfuck to japanimated cartoon waifyus
>>
>>17337774
I hate niggers. I'll say it again. I hate em. They can all die.

Fuck you for thinking I'm some bleeding heart liberal just because I called you out. You are a shitposting faggot. Your little "jokes" are about as funny as the Holohoax.
>>
>>17337777
Kek, I come from a 99,9% white country, thats racist as fuck and the nigs here just play football (soccer for you americints).
>>
>>17337793

Kek kek kek kek kek kekekekeke should kill yourself. I will come to your European country and live stream it
>>
>>17337799
Nigger.
>>
>>17337832

I'm white but not threatened by black guys..no competition if you're semi intelligent and have self worth, which you guys are lacking

Nigger.
>>
>>17337842
You're not whiter than me. It makes you nigger.
>>
>>17337858
/thread
>>
>>17337858

Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
toplel /pol/ is taking over this board
>>
>>17338226
This was always magi/pol/
Like the occult SS division
>>
I remember hear about this in the "that kid" /r9k/ thread. Some robot allegedly went to school with the victim.
>>
>>17333088
Seriously??
This man gets dubs AND he lays down the law and nobody witnesses?
>>
File: x.jpg (5 KB, 266x48) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
5 KB, 266x48
>>17333378
>hardly paranormal

Read the fucking rule, newfag
>>
>>17331092
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Police officers always take care of each other, that includes close family members too.
>>
>>
nothing /x/ about a nignog murder. even if it was coverup...... who cares?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.