[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite shitty paranormal tv show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
Favorite shitty paranormal tv show?
>>
Unsealed: Alien Files is pretty good
>>
Why don't you go to >>>/tv/ if you're just going to troll with dorky TV questions...
>>
>>17329170

I blew threw all the unsealed series the first day they were added to netflix
>>
>>17329176

Fuck off you negative cunt. A good portion of us are here because of an interest fostered by other media.
>>
File: mq1.jpg (15 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
15 KB, 240x240
Top tier shit
>>
>>17329170
dude that show was comedic gold, i just finished that on netflix. shit had me rolling
>>
>>17329184
>thread about "shitty" shows
>thinks those find that a dumb topic are 'negative'
>professes love of 'shitty' shows

OK.
>>
>>17329218

Oh ok, I'm sorry. Go to the thread that's talking about the REAL paranormal issues. Oh wait....
>>
>>17329165

Sightings

Old school OG, height of the spoopy infotainment hitting mainstream boom
>>
>>17329235
That was a classic.
>>
>>17329165
Ghost Adventures. Used to watch for spoops, now watch for laughs.
>>
>>17329274
This. I tired watching A Haunting for the first time a few hours ago and didn't like it, it's like BB:FoF-tier reconstructions and no actual ghost stuff right?
>>
File: 600x600bb-85.jpg (95 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb-85.jpg
95 KB, 600x600
In hindsight this show is really shitty but I still thoroughly enjoy it. Nostalgia is probably a huge factor.

Every Friday night I used to watch this and Unexplained Mysteries c. 2000, shit was great.
>>
>>17329320
Idk what BB:fof means but yeah pretty much. It's literally "Things That Totally Happened Guise: Ghost Edition"
>>
>>17331109
>>17329274
Also My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera was a really awesome show for exactly 1 season.

It quickly devolved to nothing but pics of "ghost orbs" and completely over the top stories once they ran out of the good stuff.
>>
File: Beyond_belief.jpg (22 KB, 468x300) Image search: [Google]
Beyond_belief.jpg
22 KB, 468x300
>>17329165

This show had its moments.
>>
>>17331194
>Beyond Belief
>shitty

It was cheesy as hell, and the "true" stories were never really "true", but it was never shitty.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
Monsters and mysterious in america is god tier. If you haven't seen it please do yourself a favor and watch it

http://youtu.be/1u4Urf-xMzc

Melon heads, evil gnomes, and dog boy

All interviewees appear to be previously or currently addicted to amphetamines
>>
Paranormal Witness and ancient aliens
>>
I really like Ghost Adventures, its a good show. They are all likable and I believe they seem credible in what they present as findings.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.