[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi, there. post some craziest shill threads or replay's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: SHILL.jpg (60 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
SHILL.jpg
60 KB, 576x432
hi, there.
post some craziest shill threads or replay's
wanna see what crap they talk about
>ShillScanner2016+.exe has launched
so shilling not welcome
>>
>>17327532
What do you want to know?
>>
The biggest shill on /x/ is moonmoon, who is a character created to push the stereotype of the crazy tinfoil.
>>
Tell me more, OP.
>>
>>17327544
i mean do you have some screenshots of shilling in 4chan ?
>>
>>17327550
If you can't see it, you are blind.

Lately, there have been numerous shills for satanism, JoS most notably.
Sammael, Asmodeus and Lilith are getting namedropped like there is no tomorrow
>>
>>17327556
Lilith IS relevant though cause she's the original succubus. She also doesn't like circumcision, and she's the first succubus.
>>
>>17327705
Yeah, like the whore is more important than Sammael
>>
>>17327717
>implying she isn't
>>
>>17327720
Sorry, but if I were the demon worshipping kind, I'd pick Sammael over Lilith every time. Between Asmodeus and Lilith, it's a 50-50 split
>>
File: 593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg (81 KB, 593x600) Image search: [Google]
593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg
81 KB, 593x600
>>17327717
You call the holder of serpents, thus the mother of all energy, unworthy of worship? That's no good, I bet you're gonna have a terrible lover, as Lilith curses men that way.
>>
>>17327734
Well, sorry, but I have testosterone poisoning, that's why I'd choose Sammael.
But I'm not that kind of person. I'm neutral in the YHVH/Satan conflict
>>
>>17327745
I'm saying that she is a kundalini goddess, and kundalini is power.
>>
>>17327750
I get that, but Sammael is manly, and cool, and conftontational, and direct, and he's called the destroyer and the severity of god. He's a demon for MEN. Or is he an angel? I'm confused by the -el suffix. It really goes well with his dual nature.
>>
File: 1392379584287.jpg (221 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1392379584287.jpg
221 KB, 682x600
>>17327532
I like your oil&gasman.
Best disinfoman is pic related.
>>
>>17327532
Leaded gas fumes has made everyone over 40 insane and thusly should not be able to vote or hold an public office or run a major corporation.
>>
>>17327544
>that name
10/10

I think this faggot is going by "Buddha" now. Sometimes she still fucks up and makes a "not-paranormal" thread that can be pruned. But unfortunately, I think she's learning. Worse than Aeris, imo.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.