[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooky Urbex stories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 20160206_162624.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160206_162624.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Just went to this place, Satan's Hollow in Cincinnati, Ohio. Was kinda creepy but nothing too crazy, that being said we couldn't go all the way to the scariest place because it became too flooded. Also wanted to check out the abandoned subway tunnels but the area was sketchy as fuck and and some locals started harassing us before we could get there.
Generally spooky urbex stories ITT.
>>
>>17325232
Are you not afraid of being stabbed?
>>
File: hollowentrance.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hollowentrance.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>17325232
Only other pic I managed to get. This is the entrance.
>>
>>17325239
This area was pretty secluded. The outskirts where the subway tunnels were however were pretty damn sketchy. Still wish I could've checked them out.
>>
>>17325239
>Are you not afraid of being stabbed?

I swear /x/ is more afraid of hobos that anything in the universe. Every single UrbanEx thread has people freaking out about hobos, and then people start rattling off all the kinds of guns you need. Holy fuck, it's like if you leave the basement then BAM -- a hobo attacks.

Ghosts = OK, demons = OK, UFOs = OK
Hobos = NNNNNOOOoooooooo run away! run away!
>>
>>17325271
Kek it's true. I do personally wish I had a CCW but it wasn't too bad. Many more dangerous places for sure.
>>
>>17325271
Well duh. Hobos are real.
>>
>>17325232
I've been meaning to go there for a minute, I also live in cinci. Is there an altar in their at the very end. Also isn't it located in blue ash?
>>
>>17325459
>>17325232
I just moved to the central OH region, close to columbus but about 30 minutes drive east.
What's good to check out in the region?
>>
>>17325459
Yep its in Blue Ash. I think what you were referring to at the end is a room called the altar room where they supposedly did sacrificial shit. I didn't get to go back there unfortunately, too much water.
>>
>>17325232
Whats the story of this place
>>
>>17326269
It's a drainage tunnel. Supposedly satanists and occult followers would conduct rituals in this place. Don't know if the claims are legitimate, but apparently they're is a commonly seen apparition, and a YouTube video showed some pretty scary shit with a ghost box.
>>
If you guys want since this is an urbex thread tomorrow I'll post some shit I found in an abandoned house a couple days ago. Nothing too crazy just some old records and household manuals from the 50's, a creepy old statue thing, etc
>>
>>17326297
Why do you people always ask if people want it? Of course we do, just post it
>>
>>17326039
I live in Cinci too, man! Where'd you try to get into the subway tunnels from? I always thought you could get there from over by OTR, which anymore, doesn't seem too sketchy
>>
>>17325271
hobos are real
>>
>>17325232
I live near Cincinnati, what are some good spots in the area that you know of? I've only lived here for a few months
>>
File: 2016-02-07 03.11.06.jpg (1 MB, 1060x1883) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-07 03.11.06.jpg
1 MB, 1060x1883
Hey. I just went on a little adventure last year, got some decent pics.
>>
I've got some good urbex stories. I'm in Joplin, MO (meth town, old mining town) so you have an idea of what it's like. There's abandoned shit everywhere.

Let's start off with a simple place:
>Abandoned train station in town. Probably the biggest landmark here
>It's a 1900s all concrete building. No glass or anything in it anymore
>Everyone (but me, yet) has been
>Graffitied the fuck up
>Big ass fence around it, but nobody gives a fuck if you go in
>A lot of homeless people use it as a shelter

Here's a more interesting one:
>There's an old hotel near my house
>It's called The Olivia, think of a 1930's 5 star hotel, with ballroom and fancy old elevators
>It's now in the ghetto part of town, cause everyone stopped giving a fuck about this side of town
>Friend of mine, let's call him Josh, visited The Olivia one night
>He said there wasn't shit in there, except a bunch of dead birds, and some tables
>My grandpa used to work for the local electric company, checking meters
>Says that it's scary as fuck to go in there, cause the meters were in the basement, with no lights
>>
>>17327173
con't

Now here's some of my own personal experiences:

First urbex session:
>Three friends and I (we'll call them Jim, John, and Joe) were at Jim's house, and next door there was an abandoned house
>Like one of those stereotypical 1950's houses with the big open living rooms and big glass windows
>We decide to check it out, just for shits
>The entire property is chain link fenced in, and has a lock on the main gate
>There's a hole in the fence in Jim's backyard
>We go inside, check it out
>Go through the house, find a safe combo scratched in the back of a piece of furniture, no safe was found
>Drew on some walls
>We end up breaking a bunch of shit
>Found a lighter, lit shit on fire
>Thank god we didn't burn it down
>ohwellwewereteenagers.jpg
>I spraypaint a dick on the side of the house
>We get bored, leave
It was a really cool house. Really nice design, and just looked badass. We even found one of those old record player/radio/8 track players.
>>
>>17327175
con't

Second session:
>Be with Jim & Josh, chilling at his house
>Realize there's an old burned down abandoned mansion nearby
>Decide to walk to it
>Get to the gate, it's on the end of the neighborhood. It's the only place on the little road it is on
>Walk down the long fucking driveway through the woods to the property
>Get there, it's mainly just a concrete foundation and a concrete closet
>Go in closet
>Makeshift bed, someone obviously lives there
>Check the area a little more, there's a tennis court, basketball court, and a swimming pool
>Write on the walls with some sharpie in the closet
>Leave
This one isn't as exciting but the next one will be
>>
>>17327179
con't

Third session:
>Be with Jim, John, Joe, and two more friends, whom of which we'll call Alex and Sean.
>All pack into Sean's car, drive to a small parking lot off of mainstreet, near one of those small water drainage creeks
>Creek is only about 1 inch deep
>Follow creek underneath the parking area (pretty much was just so water didn't flood the parking lot, but they were like 4 feet tall and 8 feet wide)
>Keep walking a few hundred feet.
>We slow down, hear a voice softly say "What was that?"
>ohshitnigger.mpg
>All of us run faster than a Kenyan running from his newborn child
>Get in Sean's car
>Drive away
There were probably just a hobo or two down there, but I don't take any chances in this town. I didn't wanna risk getting shot. For fuck's sake, a high school girl was caught with 2.3oz of coke on her, on the school grounds. It also turns out that the same pipeline we were in eventually ended up at the "Stoner's Cave", which is where a lot of kids in this town meet to toke up.
>>
>>17327184
Fourth session:
>Be with Jim and John staying the night at Jim's house
>Be 2am
>Decide to visit the house next to Jim's house again
>whythefucknot.jpg
>We walk over there, and we immediately feel out of place
>Joe was in front, I was in middle, and Jim was in the back
>Whilst walking through the house, we go up the half-stars, through the kitchen, into the hallway (weird dessign)
>Joe freaks the fuck out
>We all run outside
>Joe claims he saw a hand retract into a room, like someone heard us coming and hid
>ohshit.avi
>All of us are by ourselfs at an abandoned house at 2am at ages 15-16
>We see a car coming, run into garage, so they don't call police on tresspassers
>As they drive by they honk really loud, really long.
>Wonder if they saw someone on the other side and were honking at them or if they were honking at us
>Go back to Jim's
I don't know if Joe was full of shit or not, but with the addition of the car, it scared me shitless

These are all of the stories I have, as I don't make an effor to go urbex a lot. There are quite a few abandoned places all over. About a third of downtown is abandoned. Plenty of abandoned farmhouses in the area, too. There is an old Italian resturant, known as Arde's Villa that's abandoned nearby as well. I hope to visit it someday. Hope you all liked my shit stories.
Side note: These were all during the summer of when I was 15, so I was immature as fuck.
>>
>>17327173
>>17327175
>>17327179
>>17327184
>>17327191

Lucky for you shits, I pre typed this, for your entertainment
>>
>>17325232
Hi I'm in cincinnati Ohio pls take me with you anon
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 709x748) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 709x748
Let's all meet up for a urbex orgy party Cincinnati style
>>
Got some stories from the catacombs in Paris, and some spooky shit at a military Base. Can type it if you guys want to.
>>
>>17327205
>>17327237
am phd studant in univresity
am also wizerd post end on 5
>>
>>17327240
What military base?

We got a partially decommissioned one over here that's half active.

Tell the interesting one first
>>
>>17327240
Bumping
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1515x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1515x550
Used to spend a lot of time exploring Pilgram State Psychiatric center and Kings Park Psychiatric center on long island when i was in high school.

Definitely some pretty creepy places that ive gotten some cool souvineera from like old log books and complaint letters between coworkers that once worked/lived there.

Only had one real spoopy moment where we were walking across an open field to one of the buildings at night and were chased by a seemingly non homeless dude all the way back to the main highway.

pictured is the pilgram power plant where ive spent a lot of time hanging out on that roof
>>
Cinci anons that are into urban exploring should check out the abandon powder factory out towards kings island, it's a well know haunted place in the city and has been in several books I've seen. It's really sketchy and you have to be careful getting in because cops are always looking for kids tresspassing there but it's pretty cool.
>>
>>17327237
This would be a good idea if there were actually females on this board. An orgy in a spoopy place would be cool, unfortunately it would just end up as a few faggots pretending to be women and then when people show up it would just be a bunch of dudes.
>>
>>17328157
Elaborate on the spooky guy chasing you?
>>
>>17325232

> Met a plausible rapist in the catacombs of Paris

> Faced two bomb-makers in the same catacombs building incendiaries and smoke ones to fight a supposedly "enemy" gang
> they were probably drunk and thought of themselves as fighters of whatever

> There is an old nazi bunker under Paris

> While exploring the catacombs we were passed by a blank-eyed, nearing overdose, half-naked teen holding a lamp similar to the one in Amnesia
> Never spoke a word
> Never looked at us
> Passed by us and disappeaed 'round the corner

> People digging galeries under the Invalides hospital for shit and giggles

> Drug smuggling
>>
File: 1450654049045.gif (3 MB, 460x337) Image search: [Google]
1450654049045.gif
3 MB, 460x337
>>17327245
acknowledged
>>
>>17325271
Things that are real are usually scarier.
>>
>>17325271
mental illness can be very terrifying and violent. No one should explore places where they might encounter violent mentally ill people unarmed in an isolated setting.
>>
>>17325232
Another cincyfag here

The subway system is damn near impossible to get into on your own (they have tours, but it's rare), and most of the entrances have been sealed shut. Is there a way to get in that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>17331072
Not that we could find. We drove by what looked like an ebtrance, but almost got too culturally enriched and left. Failed to mention, not actually from Cinci, I'm from Indianapolis but it's so close that trips are really easy to make frequently.
>>
>>17327199

Thanks.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.