[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Image hidden on thesecresociety.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: rsz_therealsecretsocietry.jpg (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
rsz_therealsecretsocietry.jpg
122 KB, 600x600
Hi, I am replying on a thread that is now archived here:
>>17301095

On this site:
thesecretsociety.com

I am not going to explain all the story, if you are curious go and read the post.

there is an hidden image. I had to give a few tries, but in the end I managed it.

I used a free stenographical software called:
OpenStego (google it and download)

The file is encripted inside the logo called findmysecret.png

There is a password to get it : thesecretsociety

All the hints on the page (the title, the name of the files, etc.) were clues to find their real logo hidden, as they said, in plain sight!

It looks like something from Cicada to be honest only that this seems to have more links to occult and some sort of freemason or alchemical heritage.

Please feel free to double check the file on your own on the page and post what do you make of all this so far?
>>
Sorry the link is thesecretsociety.co not .com
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.