[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unconventional Ghost stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: blood.gif (350 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
blood.gif
350 KB, 500x282
When I was a young lad, my father died of cancer. But the day before that night, an aunt of mine watched me and my siblings while my mom was at the hospice, preparing my dad to take his leap into the hereafter. While I was at home, wondering if I was going to have a father the next day, my aunt asked me to put my toy back in my room To do this, I had to walk passed my fathers room. For some reason, I had an eerie feeling come over me. I didnt want to walk passed his room, though I had done it a thousand times while he was dying a slow painful death.For some reason it was creepier not to hear his monitors or hear him coughing a lung up. Reluctantly, I started towards my room, when out of nowhere I heard my father scream my mothers name. Being a youth of only 9 years old, this scared the dog shit out of me! I ran to my room, dumped the toy and hauled ass baƧk to the living room. The wierd thing was he wasnt even dead! He didnt die until later that night, while I was asleep! I dont particularly believe in ghosts, but that memory has stayed in my head ever since. True story. Probably the only one on /x/. Pic not related, obviously.
>>
Sounds pretty scary but it was probably just you hearing things cause you were thinking about your dad pretty hard. I remember hearing all those cartoony balloon sound affects after seeing sound kids with balloons a few days ago. A real fake boing noise, didn't think any thing strange happened until later. I wouldn't worry a think about it, OP. But I'd say you should try to remember it.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.