[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christine Chubbuck Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 3.-christine-chubbuck.jpg (9 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
3.-christine-chubbuck.jpg
9 KB, 400x310
Anyone want to find the footage? It has to be somewhere we just need to know where to look

Here is a lost media wiki article about it for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about

http://lostmediawiki.com/The_Christine_Chubbuck_tape_(lost_on_air_suicide;_1974)
>>
Here is a bunch of old newspaper articles about the incident

https://www.flickr.com/photos/104052367@N03/
>>
Her family destroyed it. You won't find it anywhere. Just delete this thread.
>>
>>17324021
>It has to be somewhere

It isn't.

>2010+6
>still thinks there are things hidden on the internet
>>
>>17324021
the hope that someone happened to record this on a vhs at their home is impractical.

honestly, the morbid curiosity is the only thing that makes this relatively interesting, but at the end of the day its just a video of someone shooting themselves in the head, probably completely boring.

the Budd Dwyer tape is probably the most astounding suicide ever filmed.
>>
>>17324079
>the hope that someone happened to record this on a vhs at their home is impractical.

dude, this shit happened in the 70's. if there was a VHS we'd have all seen it by now
>>
>>17324092
like I said, impractical.
>>
why care so much about this video?

You'll never see it but you know exactly what'll it'll be like:

she'll hold the gun to her head, pull the trigger, boom, head breaks open, stuff all over the wall - blood pours out, she collapses.

it's probably just too high quality a video so moralfags wont let anyone view it.
>>
I thought the widow of the news station owner has it
>>
>>17324021
She's still alive, and she goes by the name Ann Coulter.
>>
>>17324437

no. it's not her.
>>
File: Meat.png (195 KB, 368x375) Image search: [Google]
Meat.png
195 KB, 368x375
>>17325408
REALLY?
>>
>>17324389
I doubt it's even that spectacular.
>>
>>17324389
Someone involved with one of the two movies out this year are making these threads everywhere.
>>
>>17324059
maybe not on the internet

it could be sitting in some basement warehouse somewhere. people find shit that was thought to not exist and shit
>>
>>17324043
delet this
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>17325480
>>
>>17327243
no shit
>>
>>17324021
I remember seeing a webm on /gif/ like a month ago.
Or perhaps its just a self induced memory?
>>
>>17327492
yes shit
>>
File: 1452044155481.jpg (16 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1452044155481.jpg
16 KB, 338x305
>>17326559
you been watching v/h/s again, haven't you?
>>
>>17326559
It's like the columbine tapes, destroyed, so stop dreaming you will never find it, noone has that shit, especially Chubbucks suicide tape, noone had a fucking U Matic to record it live. Internet isn't a magical safe deposit where rare shit just happen to appear.
>>
Does anybody know if she had some kind of suicide note or anything? I really kind of wish she had written something, or made video footage of why, in depth, she wanted to do it on camera. I bet she had some really interesting points of view that we'll never get to know.
>>
I don't think anything sums up /x/ better than these stupid fucking threads.

How exactly are you going to "find" footage of a suicide that no longer exists? Are you just hoping there's this leet hacker out there somewhere who can just tap his keyboard for a few minutes and find it for you?

Anyone who says they've seen it is a complete liar.
>>
>>17330434
>noone had a fucking U Matic to record it live
that's not 100% proven
>>
I feel like you should stop rubbing your dick raw over her, OP. She ain't coming back and even though she was sort of attractive, all signs point to her being a grade A cunt.
I bet there's about half a dozen women within one degree of social separation from you that would be a magnitude better than what Chubbuck would have been.
Figure out how to turn off the obsession, OP. Find something else to jerk off to, because nobody gives more than 2 shits about your dreamgirl.
>>
File: 1440039872297.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1440039872297.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>17330903
mfw
>>
>>17330903
Sort of attractive? She looks like a fucking man, no wonder the bitch killed herself
>>
I could have sworn I watched a documentary about her, and they showed a brief snippet of the tape, but cut away before she pulled the gun out and everything.
>>
>>17331073
your dick is thiiiiiis big
>>
>>17332987
He makes a joke, but the wiki page and some of the news reports talk about how she was concerned about not finding someone to settle down with and have children.

I do agree, it sounds like he has a small penis. And since it's 4chan, he's probably a fucking faggot too.
>>
>>17325755
movies about christine chubbuck?
>>
>>17333296
Ahh the 70's the good old days when it was women killing themselves for being virgins.
>>
>>17333296
>but the wiki page and some of the news reports talk about how she was concerned about not finding someone to settle down with and have children.
yeah but she was concerned about that because her ovaries were fucked up and she had very limited time before it would probably be impossible. not because she was ugly.
>>
>>17325755
What movies?
>>
>>17333455
>>17333309
bio movies, shes gonna be portait like a heroine, for god knows what, kinda like the into the wild guy.
>>
I honestly swear seeing this shit happen in a video, because I very distinctly remember her giving her spiel about live suicide.

But everyone always mentions how it was never released. So now I'm just confused as to what I saw that I'm remembering in connection
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.