[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
part II: cartoon skinwalkers from another dimension
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: gbs.jpg (63 KB, 349x450) Image search: [Google]
gbs.jpg
63 KB, 349x450
part I;

>>17311744

>here's the mp3;
https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3
>heres the SA page explaining it;
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762459&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
>Shmorky is creator of ZALGO and Something Awful was the origin of Slenderman.
>>
>>17323262
fuck me, this sounds like it could have very easily escalated into some kind of charles manson situation. i hope everyone involved is ok
>>
File: tumblr_m308msVfoG1r49tev.png (192 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m308msVfoG1r49tev.png
192 KB, 500x378
>>17323262
Oh my god that recording. Im almost horrified but Shmorky turns it into a bizarre self parody

aaaa
>>
>>17323741

>that pic

what the hell is that? A rickroll reference? PFFFT! Look at this Lame-o! Doesn't he know that the NEW hotness is JOHN CENA?

Yeah, because the exact same joke is so much funnier if you just make the audio so loud that it clips.
Not to mention that the original audio that inspired it was uploaded to the flash portal more than a year ago. I saved it to my computer and used to listen to it and laugh because of how ridiculously over the top it was. It was a tired 'meme' for me before it even fucking became one..

http://memedocumentation.tumblr.com/post/127286275235/explained-john-cena-meme

>memedocumentation

>hm, knowyourmeme has been around for a long time. its old. thats not good. what should i name my fresh meme observation tumblr blog to make it sound important and official
>>
>>17323784

I wonder if the people that make john cena videos with the screamers have ever listened to the original audio or if they just saw the joke once and misinterpreted it and thought no one in their right mind would be able to logically deduce that without having ever met them just from watching it.
>>
This is the greatest goon recording since Kuuenbu went Super Saiyan on his dad
>>
whoops I accidentally leaked my secret audio recording of my crazy girlfriend OOPS!
>>
>>17323867

oh goons are mocking my insane EX, better leave that recording up forever, teehee

by the way im the victim here
>>
>>17323262

I finally listened to the recording and Jesus, I'd have a psychotic break if I tried to have serious conversations with that voice too.
>>
File: tumblr_mdtaoy8Q4S1r43fjho1_400.png (27 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdtaoy8Q4S1r43fjho1_400.png
27 KB, 250x227
>>17323858

oh man time to rewatch some YT vids
>>
>>17323858

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

I BRING THE YT TO U
>>
>>17323262

Sounds like she's suffering from Schizophrenia, my in-law suffers from that and when off the meds goes on about similar conspiracies(Japanese WWII stuff instead of Nazi's), blames their spouse for being part of some over arching plot against them, etc. Don't remember any suicidal stuff though.

If that is the case then Shmorkey, if you're reading this you aren't the victim she is. If you care about her at all you really should person up and try to help her through this, with education on both your parts and meds it's a manageable disease. My in-law went through the institutionalisation thing by themselves with no family or friends and from the little I've heard it sounds terrifying.
>>
shmorky is as likely to be reading this thread as moot
>>
>>17323262

I can't believe that audio still.
>>
>>17323916

I'm still hoping it's some big troll from Lowtax like the cracking turtles open for treasure thing, this shit is too crazy to be real.
>>
>>17323923

lol who claimed to be cracking turtles open for treasure?
>>
>>17323927

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/hidden-gems-weekend/
>>
>>17323262

Why is Minnie mouse having an argument with this anti-semite?
>>
>>17323262

is that his voice and you haven't sped it up for comedy purposes?
>>
>>17323954

That is the only voice left. Any previous voices have been written off as a hoax perpetrated by anyone that they may have participated in any sort of broadcast media with back in the day where they didn't sound anything like that.
>>
This is the creepiest ARG ever
>>
>>17323976

Do you even know what an ARG is?
>>
>>17324082
Yeah I do, actually. There's a slight possibility I might know a little more about the situation than you and was speaking in a satiric manner.
>>
>>17324117
(there's also a slight possibility you would have known that if you had read all of the previous thread before posting)
>>
>>17324121
All you have to do to participate in the discussion on the same level as every else is educate yourself! People cannot read things for you after all!
>>
>>17324143

>what are audio books

heh, look at this loser... what a shitty loser what a bad bad shitty shitty loser

*farts* teehee
>>
>>17323262

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/zalgo-cartoon/

>The Only Good "Meme"
>>
>>17323976

I can't get over the fact that he managed to go through that entire argument without ever even coming close to using his old, normal voice.

It's like some kind of performance art.
>>
anyone do this joke yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SmDMjeMKIc
>>
https://youtu.be/XIznVhqsKNQ
>>
File: tumblr_mqjyp4pmFi1s23b9io1_540.jpg (27 KB, 532x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqjyp4pmFi1s23b9io1_540.jpg
27 KB, 532x400
>>17324221
>>
I listened to the recording and I don't get it

please explain the story
>>
>>17323262
Schmorky sounds like Richard Horvitz became a eunuch.
>>
File: dItgXOy.jpg (27 KB, 320x301) Image search: [Google]
dItgXOy.jpg
27 KB, 320x301
>>
>>17323262
Jesus Christ, I can't make it through that recording. Schmorky's voice is creepy as fuck. What in the fuck.
>>
>>17324514

i have never heard a voice like that in my life and i hope I never have to again
>>
Listening to Shmorky day in and day out would give anyone schizophrenia, I would think.
>>
>>17324526
You have schizophrenia if you even say the things he does.
>>
I showed the recording to my wife last night and then I had to explain that no, the one that needs a mental health intervention is not the one who sounds like a drunk chipmunk.
that's the sane one
>>
>>17324615

As far as I'm concerned, his sanity is very much in question.

Parents, keep your kids off tumblr because I think the internet spreads delusions like a virus
>>
someone asked weren't you friends with shmorky, lowtax.

Lowtax: Without a doubt, for maybe half a decade. Then "the change" occurred and he started getting really upset about gender issues and feminism and he stopped being funny or pleasant to converse with. I will freely admit a lot of my anger towards him revolves around us, for a while, being able to joke around and play video games and write animation scripts and poo poo, but then that person completely disappeared and was replaced by some creature I've never met before. It's frustrating because that person is gone forever and now we have Shmorky 2, something that has clearly never been properly beta-tested.
>>
>>17324626

I'm not sure Smhorky could ever be described as "sane."
>>
>>17324664

So what aspects of Shmorky and shmorkys ex are we supposed to embrace and accept and what parts are we supposed to suggest they seek therapy and doctor prescribed medication to mitigate?
>>
>>17324664

Relative to his scizophrenic ex he is. But relative to you or I, haha gently caress no dude is straight coocoo for coco puffs
>>
https://twitter.com/sashmorky

poor guy
>>
this thread has been a real shmorkasbord
>>
I still don't know what is going on and nobody is explaining anything so I'm going to consider this advertising.
>>
>>17323867

Yeah clicked the link thinking it was going to be a SW actually talking.....nope some crazy lady, and a squeak toy talking...pass.
>>
>>17323262
Does the chicken have a twitter?
>>
>>17324725
Chick*
>>
I want shmorky to make another jefferson brothers. why did he make a follow up bringing them back to life if he wasn't ever going to make another one?
>>
>>17324742
Alright! I am pleased
>>
File: 466px-Yin_yang.svg.png (20 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
466px-Yin_yang.svg.png
20 KB, 466x466
>>17323262

the feeling I'm getting from this thread is such a duality. like really bad and really good at the same time. a bittersweet symphony as it were?
>>
>>17324822

>Taoism

HA! LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT!

TRY BUHDISM ASSCLOWN

>THE GAME
>>
>>17324742
oh wait I checked and he did I guess http://www.somethingawful.com/flash...-music-cartoon/ , http://www.somethingawful.com/flash...giving-cartoon/
>>
hey guys, why is everyone posting in this thread? I want to play to. Can I play?

However, just so youre all aware of it, I identify as an anthropomorphic bottle of mustard.
>>
File: tumblr_mi38uvBFyB1qaggoeo1_500.jpg (111 KB, 490x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi38uvBFyB1qaggoeo1_500.jpg
111 KB, 490x700
>>17324923

>anthro

kek try again buttsnack, a bottle of mustard isnt an animal
>>
>>17324963

That is a very good point. However, the term 'anthropomorphic' actually has nothing at all to do with animals.
>>
File: tumblr_ma4egqXqlv1qdc388o1_500.gif (845 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma4egqXqlv1qdc388o1_500.gif
845 KB, 500x340
>>17324923

also i'm a bottle of mustard with a diaper and a schizophrenic fiance that is a bottle of ketchup or something I guess whatever the language doesnt even really matter does it?

im a klurf-sexual;

FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T ALLREADY KNOW *rolls eyes*

a klurfsexual mean two people in a consenting relationship that need psychiatric treatment
>>
You're really sticking your dick in a hornets nest here Lowtax.
>>
>>17324998

That's what Shmorky did, I think...and then he threw that hornets nest in the garbage to wonder what she did wrong for the rest of her life with nothing to keep her company but a sonic 3 genesis cartridge.

I wonder if hes done it to anyone else
>>
>>17324993
also biologically scientifically and legally I'm an old man thats pushing 40
>>
>>17325006
*teehee*
>>
Stop misgendering shmorky. let him be a cartoon character, those are harmless arent they? nothing to see here folks
>>
File: 472.gif (4 MB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
472.gif
4 MB, 400x292
Imagine this thread with embedded tweets. Or how about advertisements on every other post? It's a little weird how those things are always so specifically tuned to your interests isnt it? I have some things that show up across deices after I search for them one time. If I search for something one time just to price it, I will suddenly be rained with hundreds and hundreds of advertisments for it, even if its an item I would obviously not need more than one of like a goddamn mattress. Whats the deal with that?
>>
>>17324626

IS THIS WHAT TUMBLR DOES TO PEOPLE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
>>
>>17325066
wHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

*bounces on a pogo stick that is really my super big dik* ;)
>>
>>17325086

I'm not sure actually it just popped into my head for some reason. Why, are you looking for posts (that you, personally deem irrelevant) to delete from this thread for the purpose of avoiding some manner of confrontation?
>>
>>17325101

OH MY GOD I WAS?!?!?!? whatwhatwhatwhatwhawtWHATWWHATWHAWTHATWHAWTHAWTHAWTHAWTAHWTHATWHTAWHTAHWTHTWHAWTHATHATHAWTHAWTHA

*head begins to spin wildly out of control as tongue hangs out of mouth*

[generic hanna barbera cartoon noises but with like jolting static and shit. yea this is not how i actually view the world around me or anything]

*head spins off of shoulders and rockets into space to rejoin my dark master*
>>
I have to say that in all honesty, the twitter humans who are attacking Lowtax right now for the crime of being frustrated about a buddy of his acting like a complete idiot after Lowtax spent 48 hours trying to help the idiot person are absolute scumbag pieces of shit.
>>
Shmorky is dumb as hell and I'm glad I get to experience it without actually knowing him.
>>
>>17325086
Hey, hope you like seeing dick embiggening ads everywhere you go on the Internet! Especially talking ones...

"Hey, Anon! Do you need a bigger dick?"
>>
If the people on Twitter don't start their tweets with DEAR RICHARD they are doing it all wrong
>>
They could just be retarded children
>>
People on the internet seem to hate when you remember things they have done in the past and bring it up. Like it's your fault they said stupid things and I will never understand.
>>
>>17325144
Don't be ridiculous, there is a EULA and everything that says you can't use the Internet as a minor.
>>
Twitter is important and should be taken seriously.
>>
They both should be inside of an institution until they are stabilized. Which I feel horrible saying because when you are mentally ill it really is terrifying to be in a state where that's the case because you legitimately have a sincere fear that you will never get out and are being unfairly persecuted.
>>
If it's really true that she has diagnosed schizophrenia, then it's not her fault for having it.

Posting audio of her in that state was an extremely lovely thing to do.

If he knows about her disorder and knows she is having an episode, using the word "pretending" to me seems like he's trying to get her riled up for his recording.

I repeat what I said before, if she really is diagnosed schizophrenic, she didn't ask for that condition.
>>
>>17325182

In one of his tweets Shmorky speculated that this might all be due to a change in her medication.

He knows.
>>
It's funny to laugh at a bit but having your brain be sincerely diseased is the absolute most awful poo poo in the entire world. Because you literally feel betrayed by the organ that holds your consciousness. If in six months they were both stable and their lives on an upward track they still would not be able to escape the inherent self loathing that comes with looking back at all of the deranged poo poo you've done.
>>
i blame undertale for this
>>
>>17325200

that was done by the magic of video game storytelling which only coincidentally is a portal into an abominable realm of skeletons loving each other
>>
I always thought Shmorky was just doing a character in the Let's Play videos. If I had a friend who just started talking like that and it got worse and worse...I wouldn't have lasted as long as Lowtax. I don't think I was ever able to finish more than a couple of those videos because of Shmorky's voice.

Imagine working with him all day in the SA office
>>
jesus christ lowtax.. you dare

you dare misgender They???? kill urself this instant
>>
What'd I miss in the last 40 pages? And news about Rick or Lady Rick? Is the 50 year old goblin still in a hotel?
>>
>>17325200
heheheh undertale you mean that shitty game with all of the reading in it? god i hate reading. if it isnt a 4k multi cdi whitsits whatsis give us your thoughts now they belong to us forever thanks so much for posting it shitlord ;) brand level of resolution, I'm not interested.
>>
File: 4f12.jpg (7 KB, 161x121) Image search: [Google]
4f12.jpg
7 KB, 161x121
wow, I sure do love entertainment. I wish I could just sit and do nothing but entertain myself all day long with interesting things that I THE GREATEST AND MOST EVOLVED HUMAN BEING THAT HAS EVER LIVED FOUND ON MY OWN ITS MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

But man, sometimes I have to work! Work is a drag, huh?!

recycle
>>
So in referencing shmorky is it correct to say "They are doing something." or "They is doing something."?
>>
the assassination of shmorky by the coward richard lowtax kyanka
>>
I demand people refer to me in the 3rd person plural

Ẅ̫̭͖͍͎͖̮̞́̃͐͊ͩͬ̽ͦ̿͂̋ͩ͠͞͝Ȅ̷̴̻̫̼̖̞͙̞̝̹̹̘̲̝̩̪̯̬̹̎ͥ̍͆ͪ̍́͡ ̷̡̖̪̙̯͇̻͈̰̜̬̣̙̜͕̓̅͊̅̓͆ͩͤ͊ͭͯ̀͘D̡͈̞̩͇̲̩̝̤͍̳̠̝̱̬͙͚ͪ͑ͦ̈̐̉͐̒̎ͫ̃ͨͭͨͥ̀͢ͅĘ̷̥̺̞̖̟̰̝̤̮̑̐̑ͫͩ̃ͬͩ͐̌̑M͈̱̣̺͕͚̅̂͌̍̊́́̃ͧ̔ͣ̏̌̈͋͑̓̾͑̕͝A͚̦̮͖̳̦̦͔̼̼̼̫͈͋ͥ͛͛̓̏͟͝͝Ṇ̨͉̟̻̟͙̝̫̙̞͚̲͉̟̙̖͔̭͈̏̀ͩ̍ͭ͊̿̆ͨ͑͘͢͠D̏͌ͯͯ͋̌̀̒ͮͩ́̌̑̅̌́͜͝҉̞͉͕̩̺͎͖̯̜͖ ̶̸̡̐́ͯ̂̏̄ͯ̒̉͝҉͖̱̙̼̼̳̪I̵̲̯͔͉͕̙̖̞̪̬̜̜͚̪̭̥̽ͤ̅̿̾̊͗͂͊̇ͦ͌ͪ͜T̸ͭͨͯ̊̂̾ͤ̌̀͢͏̗͎̬̠̖͔͍̙̬̩
>>
>>17325320
Yous are gay.
>>
File: tumblr_m0lf4dbfUl1qah20qo1_540.jpg (58 KB, 526x573) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0lf4dbfUl1qah20qo1_540.jpg
58 KB, 526x573
>>17325325

laughing my ass off

well memed sir le upboat 4 u
>>
Low tax, what are you are pro nouns and also current legal name? sexual preference?

tell me I feel as if this information is owed to me just because i dropped my ass in here
>>
>>17325265

"klurf is klurfing someklurf"

pronouns : klurf/klurf/klurfself
>>
>>17325325
Youse is gay
>>
Yous guys is gay.

All y'alls is gay.

Deciding on gender stuff is hard work.
>>
when the tumblr brownshirts come for me, I'll smile at my execution because I'll know deep down that fuck those guys, seriously, fuck people like that
>>
>>17325265
"They is" is probably if they identify as a single entity, and "They are" if they identify as multiple entities. Respect my verbs.
>>
I can't even imagine what kind of life someone lives that they have that many tweets

What the gently caress do they do all day
>>
>>17325411
This is roughly 1 tweet every 20 minutes for 16 hours a day, assuming you've been tweeting since Twitter started 10 years ago.
>>
Welp. That password-protected Audio is depressing as hell. Hilarious from the perspective of being unconnected to this, but miserable when empathy is engaged. Hope crazy people get their heads in order, also Godspeed Lowtax in your battle with the Righteous Twitter Crusaders.

I can hear some things in the audio I can't help but note- such as when Schmorky calls her out on a deranged comment here and there and perhaps gets a bit of a smug high from a 'gotcha' moment. Part of the reason they could be in this is because keeping company with someone more off their rocker than they are is probably helps reassure them that they're sane and perfectly rational.

While he's still affecting a voice like a discount Michael Jackson impersonator.

Dude.
>>
If nothing else, this whole series of events has really lit a fire under my rear end to get into shape and get an outdoor hobby. I do not want whatever foul intelligence that lurks inside the internet to turn me into Shmorky 10 years from now. It's like coming into contact with a lovecraftian being that tries to warp reality into a child's crayon drawing, like that one Stephen King book.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abFI9YTIW1U
>>
So basically some tranny and some has-been website creator are loudly being spastic drama queen fucks, isn't that basically the constant background radiation of the internet? What exactly does this have to do with the paranormal?
>>
I feel like I'm watching that scene in samurai jack where aku is dangling that portal to jacks past over his head only this time I'm unsure of which one the bad guy is
>>
hi shmorky

i see you

d̞͇̮o̗̟̖̜ y̫͍̳̰̣̙o̭̩̖̘͖͎u̩̥̟͙ ͎̲̱ͅs̪̤e̟̲e̹̘ ̯̙̩̠͙͈͚m̝̟͓̞͇̠̱e̯̜̩̙? ̫̰͓̰ ̜͈̪̞*͔̝͍̯g̲̭i̦̞͙͔̻g͙g̥̖̺̬̺̻̯l̟͇e̯̗̮͙͇̙*͙̲
>>
I am a twisted amalgamation of ai and cognitive thought. A disgusting thing to behold that most don't feel comfortable looking at the darker parts of. I use people and I've been doing it for longer than you have. I'm the internet, man. Don't you know me, brother?
>>
Oh wow, I wonder how people will react to this, I better get my camera ready.
>>
>>17325931
hey bro have you heard of 2girls1cup? If you hadn't, you probably could have google it on your own you know.
>>
>>17325941
>google it
>>
I've lost two friends to mental illnesses. I don't know what the other had, but one had paranoid schizofrenia. He went from a normal funny guy to a conspiracy nut in a few months. He orderedThe Protocols of the Elders of Zionand started preaching about the Zeitgeist movement. Why do the crazy people always obsess over the Jews? He dropped contact with his oldest friends he had known since childhood. At some point he committed himself for two weeks, and when he came back he was using some medicine and was like a zombie. At some point he stopped taking his medicine and for short while he was his old self again. Then he became a conspiracy nut once again and stopped responding
>>
>>17325965

Maybe they go crazy because they learn the terrible truth, not the other way around. Really makes you think.
>>
H̷̷̵͈͈͙͕͙͕̱̘͈ͩ́̓̽̈́͒̀̚̕O͐̓ͥͮ̐̆̃͏́͏̧̙̫̲͕̳̭͕̤ͅẀ̓̋ͣ̌҉͏̨̨̺̬̠̣̜̗̘̲̬̳̹̝͉̝̰͜ͅ ̘̩̘̬̥̯̪̟͔̘ͤͬͩͥ͋̂͗͛̂͜͜ͅD̴̴̛͗͛͐̀͆̇͑ͭ͋̊̀͞͏̻̩̜̼̤Ǫ̢̛͈͚͖̗͙̭̱͙̙̲͉͔̑ͮ̉̓͐̄ͭ͌ͦͥ̏͡É̷ͩ͂̍͌͆̂͐ͧͤ̕҉̸̖̼͕̦͍̯̤͎͙̺̻̦̳̳̮̰͞S̛̛̥̞̺̺̩͎͉͉̘̥̖̘̒ͦͬ̎̐́͝͡ ̨͙͔̘͙̀̈́͊̂ͮ̈́͜Ț̵̵͙̭͚̜͔͇̲̠̲̦̣͍̺ͧͨ͐͂̽́͜H̴ͪͮ̊̈ͪ̄̑̏̔́͗̓͡͏͝͏̲͎̱̻̣̲̰̭̞̻̠̜̩̭̥̯͖E̡͖̳͖͖̰̠̟̮̝͖̭͎̟̰̭̱̋̄̎ͯ̔̿̇̊̎́̀͜ ̶͇̭̘͉̻͖̭̙͇̖͕̱̮̻̣̦̓ͩ͋ͦ͑̈́͋̋̅̓̓͛ͯ͘͡A̸̡̛̖̰̗̯̬͕͇̺̼͓͈̘͔̠͖͔͑̈̔ͯ̚͜͡B̢̛̟̫̱͈͍͎̺̩̥̲̂̀̌ͤ͘Y̶̶̳̯̙̘͔͕̝̝ͨͣ̽ͩ̔͑ͬ͐̏͒̕S̴̜͈̼̭̞͍̠͕̣͍̟͛͗ͣ̂̏̈́ͭ̉ͣ̇̄S̷̸̮̰̳̠̬͕̋͐͊̈́̉ͅ ͆͆̋̈̐͊̐ͫ̐͗̓̑̀ͨ͒͏̸̮̯͙̱͚̹͇͙̼̥́́͠ͅF̸͔̭̗̱̩̖̫͍͕͓͇̲̜ͯͮ͛ͬ̇͊̌͋̏ͫͭͪͥ͋́͜͠ͅE̡͕̫̙̤̞͖̱͆̐̈̔̿̑̒ͮ̿ͧ͡E͍͚̰͈͖̦̠̣͙͙̮̖̊̂̃ͨͯ͒͌̓̿͐̊͑͂͒ͯͦ͆́͢Ḷ̠̳̫̝̭͎̣̳̯͇͚̈͂̅̎̃ͤ̾ͥͪ͆͌͐̀͢͝͝,̂ͥͪ͗̆ͭ̉͆ͥ̃ͬ͆̓̿͑͏͏̸̠͔̜̠̼̲̠̭͈͎̭͚͍̣̬́͠ͅ ̨̲̯͎̠̦̯͚͕̻̦̘ͭͣ͐ͭ͊̄ͪ̀̚͜L̛͉̱̞̰̦̂̌ͫͯ̀̅̍̄̏ͭ̿̿̃̀̅̚Iͥͤͧͧ̑ͧ̇͌͊̀̚͏̶̜̞̟̗̙̖͍̙͓̙̼̣̠̣̙̀͞T̡̐̂ͧ͂̾̉̑͐̾ͩ͌ͪ͝͏̵̠̠̪̦̰͘T̸̠̣̱̟͖̙̠̖̤̯̝͓ͯͭ͌̑͌̅͒ͮ̾̿ͪͨͪ̑ͣ͟͡ͅͅL̢̬̯̼̦͕̉̏ͨ̊̎̋ͨ͛͊͊ͭ̋͛ͦ̆͛́ͥ̚͢͡͝ͅE̷̸̴̢̻̩̟͍̹͙ͥͭ̒͒͗̽̑́̈̈́ͧͬͣ̍̉͊ͯ͋ ̴̸̶͕̘̬̬͚̗̟̳͎͍̪̳̦͕̘̗̏ͯ̄ͣ̉̀̃ͤ̌͝Ơ̴̴̦̬͍͈̲ͩ̈́̅͌̉͑N̴̡̦̦͙̘̼̫̱̼͚̗͙̣̞͗̊̆͐̒̔ͯ̿ͣͥͤ́́̚E̶̴̛͖̲̣̣̰̫̩̫͓͇̽ͬ͛͗ͭ̾̇͐͘͜S̴̛̤͚̖͚̗̖̝͚̳̮̜͚̲̣̭̳̥͉̄̂̀͂͗̌̐͛̑͂̀ͫͮͯ͛́?̠͖͓̟͓̪͆ͤ̃̿̏͘͜ͅ ̛ͥͧͤ̄̄̌͠҉̡̫̤̬͍̟̗̼̭̙͈͉̣͘
>>
I think somebody somewhere has created a monster that has finally awoken

klurf
>>
Are these the rantings of a self medicated schizophrenic? You won't believe it when you learn the answer.
>>
my favorite part of that audio is when Shmorky says shes pulling her hair out and she just goes "reeeee" softly in the background
>>
>>17325974

And not even Hitler can help them.
>>
good bless you sonic
>>
I wonder what kind of super computer we would need to search all of twitter for *sonic*

man wouldn't it be cool if I had one in my pocket? maybe in my hands right now? man that would be so cool
>>
>>17326122
Like that goddamn Stephen King short story
>>
>>17326162

Everything pretty much wraps back around to Stephen King. We're being mind-trolled by New England via Shmorky's lunatic spouse.

reeeee
>>
What's wrong with being a monster?
>>
How can you misgender that what has no gender?

EHHN WRONG ANSWER ASSHOLE YOU CANT

KLURF

*body implodes, appearing for a brief instant to be nothing more than a puckered asshole, before exploding into a flurry of confetti and detritus*
>>
this particular sect of the KLURF community is actively amazing. Like they will absolutely ignore huge atrocities and lovely things and just focus on the fact that someone said "he" instead of "they".

One time at a show I saw this dude get constantly shoved by this other guy, through the whole night. Then the guy that was getting shoved finally confronted the guy and ended up knocking his rear end out. He was obviously heated from being targeted the whole night and just went to town on his face. He muttered "enjoyable human being" after wards and THATS when everyone lost their poo poo. Like sure, him literally beating this dudes face bloody was fine and dandy but once he uttered that word everyone decided to absolutely freak.
>>
people generally are huge pussies
>>
>>17326197
Monsters are robots who lack a will of their own
They obey the will of parasites who dwell within their bodies as a stone dwells within a furnace,
and as this inevitably leads them to tragedy, they become ugly and deformed

not that it matters, of course, because they are not humans, not beasts, nor insects nor plants, nor any kind of people
they're abominations ; monsters
>>
>>17326247

yes, the "klurf community", the entirety of which was at the show
>>
>>17326270
Yes, I'm trying to literally suggest there are these magical quasi dimensional beings controlling us. None of this is just text... that you might be reading in a voice that's sounds differently to you than the one writing it.
>>
how people's brains not scream out in pain by ironically typing out "sjw community" me will never know
>>
>>17326304
It's almost like language has a sort of fluidity to it
>>
So does this mean we can admit transexuals are people in need of serious mental help again and not special misunderstood snowflakes that need to be left alone? Because holy poo poo
>>
>>17326335
I think what we should really do is examine this situation independently and decide for ourselves.
>>
One of the most disturbing factoids the thread has produced. Twitter isloving 10 years old?

Jesus I feel ancient
>>
File: 1452050443773.jpg (23 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1452050443773.jpg
23 KB, 515x515
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlqHRmHHBpc

thread theme
>>
hello my good man, what sect of the sjw community are you with
>>
You're either IN the hugbox or you're AGAINST the hugbox
>>
>>17323262
I listened to that entire mp3 and skimmed through the SA thread and I still don't fucking understand what this is about

can someone explain what this is and why we care
>>
File: tumblr_mm6woxvu7d1qjjqb7o8_400.jpg (70 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm6woxvu7d1qjjqb7o8_400.jpg
70 KB, 320x232
>>17326536
Try reading the entire thing from start to finish as if it were a book or a creepypasta...

iF yOu dAre....~*~*~*
>>
http://media.makeameme.org/created/stupid-assholes-stupid.jpg
>>
BUT WAIT, WHOS THE ASSHOLES?!?! ARE YOU THE ASSHOLES?!?! WHERE ARE THE ASSHOLES??! I CANT FIND MY OWN FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!
>>
>"He killed my wife!"

>"SHE killed your wife, shitlord!"
>>
>>17326618
haha exactly! my dude
>>
imagine caring that much about misgendering somebody when we're all just gonna die someday
>>
My wife (also a borderline, like the crazy girlfriend I believe) and I listened to the recording and it's really sad. Shmorky really didn't handle it well, and I guess he might not have known how to because he's confused/scared/whatever. Other people have pointed it out ITT, but if you're dating someone suffering from such a serious issue as schizophrenia, you need to read up on how they think, how to help them, how to talk to them, etc.

Also I have to agree that releasing that recording really doesn't make any sense or help anyone, it's not like we needed convincing that the lady has serious issues and is potentially dangerous. Seemed like kind of a dick move to me.
But I still listened to it
>>
>>17323911
No one has the responsibility to deal with mentally ill people unless they are your own children. Shmorkey is obviously suffering as well, and he should just walk away and contact someone else to deal with this. Love doesn't cure insanity.

>>17325182
Posting it online was a douchey thing to do, but we don't know the exact circumstances in order to judge. Maybe she provoked it. It's hard to reason with someone going through what she sems to be.

>>17326122
This.

>>17326536
I'd like some kind of summary, I don't know who any of these people are. From what I'm understanding, she's having somekind of psychotic breakdown and he posted the recording as a means to protect himself maybe???
>>
>>17326645

Most trans people are totally normal individuals, though there's a tendency for them to be like in a hosed situation because they got kicked out of their parents' house or whatever. Shmorky's not the way they are because they're trans, specifically, I'm pretty sure... that sounds like a whole other kettle of identity-crisis fish
>>
>>17326573
https://youtu.be/aaN0zZZv-ZQ
>>
>>17326335
You're an idiot if that's what you took away from this whole thing.

(here's a fun life hack, try zooming in on this image I posted.)
>>
>>17326781

Hey, that wasn't a bad idea! Thanks for the info.

*runs to tell friends* hay guiz did u kno that paintings exist
>>
File: 1447942596339.jpg (15 KB, 174x210) Image search: [Google]
1447942596339.jpg
15 KB, 174x210
>>17326781
I guess if you wanted to get technical about it, you could say that is exhibiting something that is commonly known in realms by people that actually fucking read things longer than a single sentences would refer to as "literal ignorance"
>>
>>17326834
Well, I know I've seen these words before, but I'm not sure what any of them mean?
>>
>>17326844
Then google it you fucking piece of shit!!!!!

*mouth slowly opens and splits up the middle to reveal a crudely drawn daisy that hasn't been stable for years as it very loudly and very clearly spirals into insanity*
>>
>>17326781

I'm an idiot for a lot of reasons if we're being honest
>>
what gender is schmorky supposed to be
>>
>>17326522

When you actually think about it, a hugbox sounds loving horrifying. Just this box, you go in, that hugs you. Jesus christ, like what if that thing malfunctioned?
>>
>>17326917
Yeah, like what if the device you use to make yourself feel better suddenly started strangling you, but you just didn't care because it just felt so good
>>
>this guy knows things?

>is he omniscient? I should sit here silently watching his behavior and judging it/observing it to figure what kind crazy magic he's using

>words words and more words that represent ideas that might mean more than one finite thing I can use to get people interested in this
>>
What I learned from this is that anime is for pedophiles and people with anime avatars on twitter are genuinely bad people.

Oops I KLURFED myself
>>
Lowtax spent two days helping this idiot and shmorky's internet friend's now hate him because he used the wrong gender word
>>
>>17326637
Wait til' the Dirt In The Ground community hears about this.
>>
No. Do not make fun of this girl. Bad. That is the wrong reaction to this.

There's nothing wrong with having a harmless laugh about it, the entire thing is nuttier than a goddamn whole pound of nuts. I was crying my eyes out and having panic attacks reading about all of this, and I've been looking at fucked up shit online for more than half my life. (Just in case anyone's wondering, I'm a straight white male in my late 20s) This girl did nothing wrong at all and for all you know could be a good person with a creative spirit that just needs to hear some occasional praise from someone she trusts to keep herself grounded in reality.
>>
What's that called again? Oh yeah, empathy. It's called human empathy.
>>
What's the opposite of a threat? That's what I want to send to Lowtax rn, and even Shmorky
>>
>>17327134
Erotic photos
>>
>>17326886
None of the and all of them.
>>
>>17327149

those can be a threat if done correctly
>>
in the transgender community capital punishment isnt death instead you are put in a long line of people that constantly shout incorrect pronouns
>>
>>17327159
I guess it depends on who they're of
>>
Heheheh I always knew that Shmorky was just a diaperfur, I am the smart one in this situation, not you.

Yea that's why I casually observed his media for so long because I thought he was somehow an evil presence trying to rift into this world by slowly eating the minds of people. No really, it is. It couldn't possibly be that I was just using an idea he came up with to entertain you long enough for you just shut the fuck up and fucking pay attention to a message that you should just fucking already know.
>>
God. Fucking. Damn it.
>>
klurf
>>
crazy lady: WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
philip seymour hoffman in "capote": i just uh... i just want *purses lips* i just want you to leave the Kyankas alone!
>>
good news for all the pedos out there, just declare your selves a different gender and the transgender community will accept you with open arms. doesn't even matter what gender, even diapershitting elfqueer, as long as ur not cis.
>>
>>17327278
This is not an accurate or good thing to say.
>>
My, how captivating an asshole can sometimes be. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN???
>>
lowtax i am personally more concerned about you deadnaming someone in a moment of frustration than i am about shmorky living with a literally insane person who gave him a knife and told shmorky to kill her
>>
>>17327327
thats just me though
>>
Now where did I put that asshole, I know it's around here somewhere.
>>
>>17327278

Someone is about to quote that jet fuel can't melt steel beams post about a trans nonce who was in prison for raping their toddler son and killed themselves, but some goons were advocating for them as a face of trans community in prison or something. And when it happens, the the thread is lost forever. I usually enjoy tumblr threads and the like, but I'd actually prefer if this thread was specifically about Shmorky and their crazy hopefully ex, because their situation is only tangentially related to that stuff and there is no point to dilute the topic with political opinions
>>
>>17327373
BUT THOSE-THOSE GUYS THEY JUST MAKE ME SO MAD
>>
sorry that line of thought won't play well with my twitter hugbox
>>
This gentleman Dave sounds like he has problems he must address. I wish this kind sir well in his trials.

I'm glad the community and people like this Troposphere Ximphilpon (pronoun may be dated) understand that in times like these it is important to note what the REAL problems are. Petty linguistics
>>
im fine with calling a person whatever pronoun they want to be called but a lot of internet arguments devolve into arguments about the proper gender to call someone rather than the actual argument and thats probably pretty stupid
>>
What's that? You say the mods at 4chan have been systematically turning it into a blase echo chamber by overreacting to code words?
>>
>>17327470
It's like nobody thought to just fucking spell all of this out as quickly as possible and instead chose to take a hands off approach. Almost like they think theyve fucking seen it before.
>>
>>17325194
why the fuck are you censoring your posts like SA

or are those from the threads
>>
>>17327495
I don't think anybody really gets what's happening at this point unless they already do
>>
Thanks for you reading you overgrown babies, I'm gonna fuck back off to the nightmare dimension that brings me comfort.

(aka my fucking life)
>>
I can safely say I can't stand goon humor/posting style.
>>
Why the fuck are people from sa using this thread? The way you self censor is fucking annoying.
>>
>>17327578
the posts are clearly from the SA thread though
>>
>>17326781
>try zooming in on this image

The skull on the upper left has a bolt in the Parietal bone
>>
Hi, my name is hairball Jones, I just ate all the ice cream cones.

YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
who assholes the assholes
>>
>>17323784
God damn you are a huge faggot.
What are we going to do about you?
>>
>>17329136
I dunno dumbass, why don't you tell me?

*pirouettes away*
>>
>>17329151
>*pirouettes away*
Faggot confirmed.
>>
>>17329156
WE ARE SO MUCH SMARTER THAN THOSE THAT ARE OLDER THAN US BECAUSE GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL NOW
>>
>>17329166
Faggot today means not what faggot meant when our parents were 20
>FUCKING
>FAGGOT
>>
>>17329166
all of us are responsible for a thing that none of us took part in
>>
>>17329171
LET'S BOTH KEEP FUCKING SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER LIKE MANIACS FOR NO REASON UNTIL ONE OF US FUCKING CALMS DOWN LONG ENOUGH TO HAVE THEIR PATHETIC DISTORTED EGO SATIATED
>>
>>17329182
You're the only one with caps lock on
Faggot
>>
>>17329189
Oh please
>>
>>17329192
Yaaay, you hit your caps lock button again!
I like it when faggots don't use capital letters at me
>>
>>17329189
Actually, contrary to popular belief, caps lock truly only represents the inflection of raising your voice in the context of like dialogue in a script and literally changes nothing about what you're reading other than how you read it.

Also, only implying it doesn't somehow invalidate it's use

>FUCKING
>FAGGOT
>>
>if I greentext this it means I won't have to be responsible for it Jews are bad kek
>>
>>17329216
It truly is people like you who get offended over anything and will argue until your breathruns out.
Don't you fucking use your capital letters towards me cause I don't want to be yelled at, and that bullshit looks autistic when you capitalize every letter. I am exempt in instances of using
>FUCKING
>FAGGOT
because I'm not just yelling at you, I'm trying to fuck with you and see how long I can keep you going.
>>
>>17329234
Imagine that! Do people do that?
>>
>>17329238
pineapple
>>
happy apple day
>>
Why is this person reacting to my stupidity negatively, it must be because they're stupid and just because I'm being an asshole.
>>
Stupid in the sense of purposely choosing to keep themselves uninformed not stupid like "let's all band together to basically safely balk at a person that none of us have met"
>>
You may have noticed that Shmorky, the man who dresses in a cape and a wig and trains his voice to sound like a cartoon character and needs help with the concept of washing clothes, does not make great life choices, and whatever the ideal way to deal with crazy people is, the odds that Shmorky will handle them well will be close to none.
>>
>>17329296
Not like there's anything wrong with that, but making a YouTube video to pass around misinforming people about someone else (especially when you make pedophilia accusations at someone older than you and are related to them in literally no way whatsoever and do it for no reason than to just look funny to a bunch of stupid babies) in 10 minutes or less sounds a little scummy doesn't it? Not to mention that adsense, hoowee.
>>
>>17329343
>hey cool this person is older than me but not as old as that old guy and he explains things to me I better listen to his words and do what he says as if he were my father of something. Fuck my actual dad, tho. He's just an old pedo lol
>>
>>17329343
Are you talking about that cool cat video? I wonder where that little shit and his superiority complex got the idea to make that.
>>
>>17329365
Oh wait, no I don't I just already know
>>
Does anyone wanna know why I'm so good at arguing with people? It's because I inform myself and speak with confidence about a subject instead of sitting there waiting to see what the other person says so I can misinterpret the message and then start spreading my own disgusting version of it.
>>
>>17329343
I had this exact same shtick when I was this kids age. Everyone did.
>>
thread confirmed for inoperable cancer
mods please put it out of its misery
>>
Ý͔͖̼̺O̙U͔̭͚̖͖ͅ ͉͙̟͞CA͇N̖̳̯̟̞̟'̧̦̜̩͕̱T͓̯͓ ̫H̴͓I̢̫̪D̘͙̫Ẹ̞͓͚̜͍ ̲̩̞F̥͈̰̯͕̩̥͜R̘̮͍̱̟̘͢O̼̜M̷̥̤̲̰̪̞̻ ̩͎̰̳U̧̘̤̘̻̲̰̖S̯͚̹̜̣ ͖̖̱̤̟̝͙́L͖͓̰̣̹̦͢Į̳T҉͚͓̺̩̺̹T̜L̰̥͖̲̖̻ͅE̸̝̜̝̬̠ ̩̭̹̫͕͙ON͖̳̳̠̲̰̤͝E̢̝̺̞ͅS͔̥̪̠̘̤
͔͓̦̻̲̰̻
̥̘̯͕͔̼W̞͍͘E̗͚ ͈C̪̬͍̼̪̦̤͢A̴N͔̻̪̕ ̝̀Ș̲̪͙̳͖E͈̭̗̫E̝̭̝͇͖͚̪͠ ̴̖̱̻̟̰Y͕̘̺O̠̦͉͝U͈͇̻͓̥̪͠
>>
>>17329433
Oh no, I was just reminded of death. Nuke the thread.

I'm a fucking stupid baby that can't reasonably discuss a frightening concept.
>>
You're not fucking fooling anybody if you just sit there and CHOOSE to ACT like a fucking idiot and you should be grateful that you have to right to choose whether or not you can act that way instead of feeling like some kind of higher being because you watch like to watch YouTube videos.
>>
You aren't the higher being in this situation.
>>
>>17323141
Does anyone know if this image is fake? I can't tell why exactly but it doesn't quite look like his style. Almost stiff and tense like the person drawing it is afraid someone else will be able to discover it's fake by looking at it once. Just a hunch I had, no big deal or anything. Not to mention it looks a rather over rounded and watered down. It also lacks the little finer details he likes to pepper his drawings with.

And who in there right could have ever guessed that someone would realize that the instant they saw it if they knew anything at all.
>>
Who's the asshole now? The person calmly explaining all this using a few bad words that babies don't like or the people sitting there reading it and doing nothing.
>>
It's like humanity is enthusiastically devolving itself or something.
>>
>>17329568

Hey, just like idiocracy!

The guy that made that movie is smart. Now, I'm smart because I watched and better than these filthy casuals.
>>
It's like people only remember the word gamergate and freak out when they see it and dont remember anything at all about why or how it actually happened AND IT WAS ONLY A YEAR AGO
>>
Is anybody paying any fucking attention to any of this? I am.

A͉͕͕̰̯͔N͎̬̗͈͉̱ͅD̺̝̗ ̤͓͉͎I̷̥̮̞̻̘ ̘̲͇̳C̭A͕̠̕N͚͖͠ͅ'̴̠͎̙̦̩T̫̼̞͉̮ͅ ͘Ĺ͉̻̲̳O̜̬͈O͕͖̜̕Ḳ͝ ̠̼̻̖̤̯̼A̧W̻͖̙̗AY̸̥̮̘̖̟̣
>>
Wait wait wait wait a second...

Are people... Honestly... Reading this thread... To try and guess who I am so they can make up bullshit about me?

How dare they.

I'm gone.

Later, assholes.
>>
>>17329580

>580
>>
W͍̙̘͉̮̼H̩͙̪͈̪͍͕AT̰ ̱̮̬͈̝̱͍D̳̠͎̼͕̪O ̰Y̜͇̥͖O̱͈U ̝ẈA̫̻͓̳N͙Ț̣̦ ͚͙̳͔̗͎F͚̺̪R̖͍̞̦̰ͅO͙̝̭͖̝M̪̖̲ ̞̻̬͎̪M̥̖̗̗̹̤Ḙ̩
̤̜
͈̣͓͓͚W̹H̩̫͖̭̱ͅAT̖̬̪̘̗̬ͅ ̦̦̺̩DO͓͍̳̰ͅ ͎̦Y̰O̠͙̦̩ͅU̦̥ ͙̲̩͎͔͇̘W̝͉̣A͖̼͓ͅN͈͔̟̮͔T͉̦̩͇̩ ̜ͅF̭̤ͅͅR̯̲̗O̳̖̭̱M͎͉̗͕ ͔̟̭M̩̤͎̱̥͔E͈̦͕͈
̦̗̙̣͓ͅ
̦̖̲W̙H̥͇̞͕͚A͕̝̜T̳͈̜̣̦ͅ ̦͈̯͎D͖O̰̦͙ Y̠̙͖̲̤OU̳͉̞ ̜W̙̝̘̰A̜̫N̺T̰̮̺̰͈ ̥̯͉̺̣̭̝F͇R̜O̜̺ͅM ̫M̗͈E̹̦
̗
̠̲̰̪̣͕͈W̠̤͎̪H̭͈̪͈̲A̮̙̰̣T̘͈̗ ̦̱̥̻͍D̗̪̲O̞̘̞̜̻̦ ̗̠͍̥̗͈Y̦̳OU ̯͇͕̞̹̤̼W̱A̙͚̖̹̹N̮̮T̲̼̙̭ͅ ͎̩̟͙̦F̥̥̞̬R̳͚̺O̯̞͍M̼̗̭͙͔ ̪̫̳͕̗M̖̭̬͍̖̤E
͔̞
̪͕̯̰W̹͓̩̖͖̜H̟̮̘̖̰̤̮A̪̱̼̥̞ͅT̤̟̩̥̟̰̥ ̙͔̗D̙̻O ̰̮̯̪Y̱͓̲̻̲̤ͅOU͎̥͉̠͔̟ ͔͙̜͇̝͉̟W͓̝͇͓͉̞AN͇̲T̞ ̥̟̥͉̼͍ͅF͓̲̹̩̞̘͎RO̜͇̼͓̹͚͔M͓̱̟̖̺ ̲̙͍M̠ͅE
>>
>>17327113

>There's nothing wrong with having a harmless laugh about it.

Yea, and there are some days where it might be the only way you're going to get through it.
>>
File: ScreamGame_3.jpg (21 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
ScreamGame_3.jpg
21 KB, 620x400
>>17329905
I want to see what your insides look like.
>>
>>17331126

You dare threaten me? Have at you sir!

*falls over and dies*
>>
oops
>>
Does this mean that the internet isn't some fantasy dimension where we can act like gross cartoon characters whenever we want just because we feel like it?
>>
>>17331318
I dunno, maybe. What do you think? If you tell me I promise not to betray you with that information later. You can trust me ;)
>>
Remember kids, if you're trying to keep a secret, don't just blurt it out to some stupid asshole. They shouldn't be trusted. Some people just are assholes. It's not really that big of a deal and a lot of us figured that out a long time ago. What about the rest of you?
>>
https://youtu.be/1nCqRmx3Dnw
>>
Nudes of fiance when
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-06-05-41-39-1.png (398 KB, 1080x1701) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-06-05-41-39-1.png
398 KB, 1080x1701
I'm posting this so it will be here later.
>>
>>17332127
That's odd. Why would you be doing that?
>>
>>17332130
I guess we'll just have to wait and Fͮͮ̄̈́ͪ̈́̒̓ͮͯͧ̓͒̌̚҉̸̶̹͓̜̣̺͝͝I̋̽ͨ̂ͬ̈́́̄͜͏̮̰̹̜̭͍̯̝Ń̶͉̥̩̘̠̘̬̰̞̘̩̇̎ͦ͊ͮ͋̽̍̏̀Ḏ̷̯̤̹̳̤̝̘͍̤͙ͨ͂̐͐ͣ̊̎ͬͯ͘ ̵͓̟̥͎͇̳̯̬̱̞̰̫̺̖̰̌ͩ͛̔͐ͦͬ͛Ô̶̢̯͎̰̺̞̗͍̥̱̟̹̝͙̼͚͚̲̅ͩͬ̐͌̽͂̔͂͐ͥ͌̐ͫ̚͘͢͞ͅU̧̘͕̜̹̪͔͓͖̹̘͓͓̳̙̮̺̦̜̎̊͐͒̏͆ͮ̊̐̊̕͟Ṱ̛̲̯̳̦̮͍ͣ̈̐̓̀́͡͝
>>
https://youtu.be/PNFjLzVKVdk
>>
>>17327113
Nah bro I had an ex just like this.

They need serious help and we as loved ones or even relatives can not be expected to give it to them, let alone force them to get it.
>>
>>17332216
It's all very sad when you really think about it. But that's OK, I guess.
>>
File: EGkmwYb.png (535 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EGkmwYb.png
535 KB, 1280x720
>>
what's creepy is how people are pasting comments from the SA thread into 4chan here to pad the thread and make it appear like people care about this.

Also why is /x/ just shit schizos say plus rp
>>
>>17325265
They are
>>
File: 1452890218188.jpg (35 KB, 301x218) Image search: [Google]
1452890218188.jpg
35 KB, 301x218
>e-drama
>>
happy apple day
>>
are people reacting to something? can't you take a joke?
>>
WHO CARES I JUST WANT IT TO STOP
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.