[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /theistic Satanism/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 0000000000000000.jpg (33 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000.jpg
33 KB, 400x393
Who /theistic Satanism/ here?
>>
File: 1449155708205.jpg (52 KB, 451x550) Image search: [Google]
1449155708205.jpg
52 KB, 451x550
Is it possible to gain demonic powers/mindset
but embrace it and not be cucked by demon dick?
>>
>>17318038
Demon dick is the best
>>
>>17318047

Explain how, do give all details
>>
>>17318038
there are rites for it, read grimoires (turiels's for example)
>>
>>17318013
hey guys i know this is kind of offtopic but, i need some info about demon which is green. i don't know the name and when i search it only gives me shitty mmorpg quest descriptions. so can you provide any information related to green demon anything you got really
>inb4 shrek
>>
>>17318226
Shax.
>>
>>17318038
If you just close your eyes and imagine real hard you can do anything you set your mind to little buddy.
>>
Spiritual Satanist checking in
>>
>>17318241
i think it is not him. idk how to explain demon's body was all green like covered in moss and he changed face as he spoke.again search does nothing.
>>
>>17318013

Satanists are pussies

Satan is a cuck btw
>>
hahahaha
>>
File: Sigil_of_Lucifer.svg.png (38 KB, 718x1023) Image search: [Google]
Sigil_of_Lucifer.svg.png
38 KB, 718x1023
Interesting thing about the sigil of lucifer is that it's geometric construction is that the top line is length one, the diagonal lines are the square root of two, and it's other pair of lines, omitted it's hooks is the square root of 3. Was playing with my compass and came up with it.
>>
>>17318335

More interesting is that the name lucifer, is a translation of "morning star" in latin.

That name doesn't represent what you think it does, it should strike you as a latin name in a hebrew text
>>
>>17318383
I always pondered the inflection that the name Satan is the same as the character Lucifer. In greek mythology is was Phosphorus, and in canaanite religions is draws a parallel to the character, Attar. It also seems that Isiah used it to criticized the king of Babylon metaphorically.
Lucifer is a feminine name though.
>>
ITT: Edgy teenagers
>>
>>17318444
ITT: People who don't believe in God, yet believe in his evil adversary
>>
>>17318047

Convince me to take the demon d from behind
>>
>>17318013
>who'edgy
>>
>>17318090
He was memeing if you couldn't tell.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.